Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (45053 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Wow. You're an embarrassment. Look at you having a mental breakdown  undecided

Stay blessed sha grin

Hahaha! Unfortunately, you're the un-marriageable, miserable and bitter spinster in MY thread. Aunty, you're over 30, why are you still single? Nobody wants to marry you anymore after you slept with all the men in the dirty old village of Ibadan? Were dirty old Adedibu and Arisekola also part of your conquests? Now that you have confirmed yourself as Temi, I will have my contacts dig up every single thing about you from your ISI friends. Given your advanced age, I am guessing you finished there btw 1995-2000, right? By the time I am done with you on NL, you will never show your face in public again! grin Yes, na me talk am! You go know that khaki ain't leather real soon! Shior!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2012
I thought I was late 20s. Now Im over 30. which one is it with you guys? 

To be honest Im 46. Sexy mama. smiley

Dont know why Igbo boy is using a Yoruba screen name btw. Dude you are losing it hardcore. Are you aware that you look like a lunatic right now? Barking like a rabid dog. who confirmed anything? wow what a sociopath.  Na so your mother's pushing has caused this mental breakdown?  shocked

Stay blessed sha.  grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
c.fours:

^sharrap monkey.  go and marry  grin
the first was boasting about his 'wealth'. this one is boasting about his 'brain'
what will I not see on this website. dear God, why haven't I found this place much sooner  grin

arsewipe!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl. Look at this fool. Didnt I tell you not to respond to my posts anymore? David, you're a closeted homoseckuual and I dont have time for you until you finally come out of the closet. Of all people to accuse ANYONE of psych issues. All you do is go from thread to thread harrassing women with passive aggressive remarks. YOU HAVENT GROWN UP AT ALL. AGBAYA. Every bloody woman on Nairaland is aware of your mental instability.

Ronke made a post and instead of merely saying "I agree", you felt the need to make a juvenile swipe at people.  Now you wanna act like a victim. Koni dafun e and your victimized whining. Insecure lunatic. You are a TROLL. A troll with severe issues with women. GET HELP. If it's not spikey, it's morenike, if it's not here,  it's me, if it's not myself, it's every other female. The Yoruba word for 30 is ogbon. which also means wise, you my dear are FAR from wise. You are OVER 30 and STILL harrassing women all over the place. You're a nasty angry psychopath. Stop directing your hateful posts at me. The fact that your junior brother got married and you havent isnt my fault, abeg. Go to church and ask for God to put some love in your dreary life. Taking your frustrations out on random people on the web-board is just pathetic.

Stay blessed  grin

I don't like my name in that at all. I've never had any problems with David. Never ever. And I don't remember having any tussle with him here or any other place. In fact he has never insulted me. So I would just like my name to be erased. Thanks. And I'll delete my comment.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
stillwater:

I don't like my name in that at all. I've never had any problems with David. Never ever. And I don't remember having any tussle with him here or any other place. In fact he has never insulted me. So I would just like my name to be erased. Thanks. And I'll delete my comment.

my sister, thank you so much.  grin
I didnt even bother to read the post until now. Wow she really has so much bottled up anger problems. shocked grin No point joining issues with a clearly disturbed and immature individual.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2012
LOL aww did the insecure agbaya baby run to report? cool

anyway stillwater, I never implied YOU have a problem with him but he was stalking you, you just werent paying attention.  wink

Either way I'll remove your name. Hope we're good.

Stay blessed  cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

LOL aww did the insecure lil' baby run to report?

anyway stillwater, I never implied YOU have a problem with him but he was stalking you, you just werent paying attention.  wink

Either way I'll remove your name. Hope we're good.

Stay blessed  cheesy

My dear, report ke? Havent you gotten sick and tired of lying around the web to curry internet "friends". Barely run into stillwater in months now. I'm sure she is old enough to read a post and make up her own mind. I notice the malicious attempt of course to influence her opinion with your clearly false "he was stalking you. . ." jibe. She's an adult, she can handle her issues, i'm sure she doesnt need your help.  cheesy With the exception of you and your merry band of clearly disturbed females, the lack of response to your bitter and obviously PERSONAL diatribe is evidence most dont agree with your opinion.  grin That certainly must hurt. I havent spoken to morenike, spikey or you either here or outside in well over 2 yrs so essentially your claims are what? Do get help, the fact that you harbor so much hate from issues that happened before some even knew NL existed should be an embarrassment to you except of course, you know no shame.

In your empty diatribe, you seem to insinuate that you issues stemmed from a response i made to Ronke, huh? How come Ronke and everyone else was fine with my response except you? cheesy You get problem oh. Even aunty Ronke agreed to disagree with me and moved on, no issues. What is your own?
Remain "blessed" as well.  grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
davidylan:

my sister, thank you so much.  grin
I didnt even bother to read the post until now. Wow she really has so much bottled up anger problems. shocked grin No point joining issues with a clearly disturbed and immature individual.

toh is a bitter little prat!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
@TOH

We're good. I'm female, I'm meant to be stalked and pursued by men. cheesy It's really no big deal. I'm not a child, so I know these things. It's left for me to deal with it accordingly without making too much noise about it or telling the whole Nairaland.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
coogar:

toh is a bitter little prat!

We knew that 5 yrs ago, the problem is she doesnt seem to have grown up since then. Still acting like a 14yr old secondary school child.  cheesy

stillwater:

@TOH

We're good. I'm female, I'm meant to be stalked and pursued by men. cheesy It's really no big deal. I'm not a child, so I know these things. It's left for me to deal with it accordingly without making too much noise about it or telling the whole Nairaland.

TOH, read and learn!  grin So much more maturity in 1 sentence than you have shown in your 30 yrs on earth.  cheesy cheesy

hehehehe while some were busy frothing in the mouth and cursing me, Baba God was blessing me with another plaque and cash award just this morning. Baba thank you for putting my enemies to shame.

Remain "blessed". cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
Aww look at all my admirers dedicating their time to get my attention. Im so loved. But I thought Val's day was tomorrow? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

stillwater:

@TOH

We're good.

Cool. wink
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
hehehehe while some were busy frothing in the mouth and cursing me, Baba God was blessing me with another plaque and cash award just this morning. Baba thank you for putting my enemies to shame.

Remain "blessed".

Chei! E bad reach like that? Do you really mean remain “blessed” and not “remain blessed”?  smiley

**ignore me. Just stirring the pot**
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
My heart rejoices that everyone now acknowledges what a crazy, bitter old maid TOH is! I pray she finds happiness someday in her life! Hopefully, that happiness will also include a husband. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by SisiKill1: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
Haba! You guys now! Why did you hafta go and ruin a good thing? angry angry

This thread was by far one of the most interesting threads on NL in ages!

Sheath your swords please or twill be time out in the corner for y'all!

I mean it!! angry angry
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
What swords? abeg that's the only way my admirers know how to show their love.  kiss

I see thru their lame "disses".  Always have.  cool

sisi, are you still in Chi-town? IM me, I have questions about that your windy village.   tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Haba! You guys now! Why did you hafta go and ruin a good thing? angry angry

This thread was by far one of the most interesting threads on NL in ages!

Sheath your swords please or twill be time out in the corner for y'all!

I mean it!! angry angry

My sword is always ready to conquer naughty pussycats! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, this is just an inevitable part of internet discourse. Besides, the topic is already beaten to death; nothing left to do but to play and fight! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
And here i was saying nl was getting boring! Lol.

On a serious note what do *cough* certain members of nl constantly do to piss the women off soo much? Dayum! Lol
The same culprits seen to always be in some sort of scandal or the other.
Now can somebody gyst me politely, i will be greatful, or ill have to ping it out of somebody!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
queensmith:

And here i was saying nl was getting boring! Lol.

On a serious note what do *cough* certain members of nl constantly do to piss the women off soo much? Dayum! Lol
The same culprits seen to always be in some sort of scandal or the other.
Now can somebody gyst me politely, i will be greatful, or ill have to ping it out of somebody!

ayettymama, put a c[i]o[/i]ck in your mouth and gag.
scandal? what stupid scandal?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
Coogar, whats ur old nl id so i can decide whther or not to just ignore you from now on,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
queensmith:

Coogar, whats ur old nl id so i can decide whther or not to just ignore you from now on,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

ignore me?
you must feel very important with your mgbeke self. . . . .

in a normal world, we will never cross paths. . . . .i am not implying you are poverty-stricken or intellectually sterile even if it appears as such. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
In a normal world.,.,.,.,.,.,.,soo tru. Makes me wonder why im wasting time exchanging words with you.

#yourdismissed
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hhmnn!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
queensmith:

In a normal world.,.,.,.,.,.,.,soo tru. Makes me wonder why im wasting time exchanging words with you.

#yourdismissed

i particularly get peeved when i see the so called self-acclaimed "hot girls" like yourself who cannot differentiate "you're" and "your"
it's clear to all and sundry that you never had the privilege of attending a nursery school.
queensmith, let's face it. . . .when you were a child. . .you weren't a baby, you were a pikin. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^
Hhmmmnn!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
who cannot differentiate "you're" and "your"

Ehm, shouldn’t that read differentiate you’re from your? Teacher oloyinbo!

you weren't a baby, you were a pikin.

lol
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cantell(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Dont know why Igbo boy is using a Yoruba screen name btw.
Now, how did you get to that conclusion?
Must have some kind of beef with Igbo guys, cos the last time i checked, they aren't the only ethnic group in Nl.

coogar:

ayettymama, put a c[i]o[/i]ck in your mouth and gag.
scandal? what silly scandal?
Wtf! O boy lwkmd!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
ileobatojo:

lol

that should read[b] between[/b]
lecturer oloyinbo!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
chaircover:

Has someone stolen your account? Whats up with all the hmmming  wink

Hope this is not impersonation o! Anyway happy vals day in advance . . . [s]Your response to that will prove if I have the right Richy or not [/s]  wink grin

Hmmmnnn!!!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2012

lol

that should read between
lecturer oloyinbo!

Ah ah! Stop digging a hole for yourself now. So it should read "differentiate you’re between your"?

Point is, if you’re going to correct grammar with insults, your’s better be tight!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by coogar: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2012
ileobatojo:

Ah ah! Stop digging a hole for yourself now. So it should read "differentiate you’re between your"?

Point is, if you’re going to correct grammar with insults, your’s better be tight!

who cannot differentiate between you're and your. . . .
what has the word from gotta do with this sentence?

as per your last line. . . .
there's a difference between honest mistakes and gross ineptitude.

example 1, ileobatojo is a natsy peice of artwork.
i would expect you to know the correct spelling of nasty and piece and consider your error as a typo.

queensmith however has used your consistently since i have known her when she's meant to write "you're"
that's just too much to be a honest mistake. it has to be a symptom of her firewood background and yet she has the gall to elevate herself like one prom queen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.