Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (44981 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Busybody2(f): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Pls I need someone to fight.

who can hook me up pls

You people sef, i have not read this thread yet but from glancing at the last 2 pages, all i can see is the thorn-in-the-flesh/pain-in-the-men's-yansh TOH blessing everyone and even the enigmatic Dafidi taking a breather from his wind-up-merchant-role-on-anything-feminine, to equally spread God's blessing, so where u see fight!

Okay agreed the thread was opened by the quiet can't say boo to a goat Moremi2008 lipsrsealed but everything is going swimmingly well with everyone holding hands and shouting God bless you. I am even impressed by the calmness being displayed by Coogar. Wow, you guys keep this up. You see it is not that hard being a peaceful person like I have always preached lipsrsealed tongue grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
Busy_body:

You people sef, i have not read this thread yet but from glancing at the last 2 pages, all i can see is the thorn-in-the-flesh/pain-in-the-men's-yansh TOH blessing everyone and even the enigmatic Dafidi taking a breather from his wind-up-merchant-role-on-anything-feminine, to equally spread God's blessing, so where u see fight!

Okay agreed the thread was opened by the quiet can't say boo to a goat Moremi2008 lipsrsealed but everything is going swimmingly well with everyone holding hands and shouting God bless you. I am even impressed by the calmness being displayed by Coogar. Wow, you guys keep this up. You see it is not that hard being a peaceful person like I have always preached lipsrsealed tongue grin

Nah me you dey call goat?!!! angry angry angry angry Oya, come kneel before me for a blessing!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Busybody2(f): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
moremi2008:

Nah me you dey call goat?!!! angry angry angry angry Oya, come kneel before me for a blessing!

why would i call you a common goat, i know my place as a woman and respectfully called you an he-goat, so no need to tell me to kneel down for you in public biko, spare my blushes embarassed tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by mutter(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
Cannot remember when last i had such a good laugh.
I think I have to stark stalking some people here- just to get my fair share of laughter grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
Busy_body:

why would i call you a common goat, i know my place as a woman and respectfully called you an he-goat, so no need to tell me to kneel down for you in public biko, spare my blushes embarassed tongue

"He-Goat" - I like that title much better! Oya come kneel down for another blessing!

*unzips fly*

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Busybody2(f): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
moremi2008:

"He-Goat" - I like that title much better! Oya come kneel down for another blessing!

*unzips fly*

grin grin grin grin grin

Now behave yourself before i take a knife to that periwinkle of yours, we are gathered here to find you a wife, so put it away before you mentally scare her for life. We will try our utmost best to convince her you are a virgin so your secret can be safe, and by the time you unveil your periwinkle in its 2-inches glory on your wedding night, she would have signed the dotted-line-of-no-return and have no choice than to love you warts and all forever and I HOPE she has a few surprises to reveal to you too after the wedding cheesy

See marriage is not that bad afterall grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
Busy_body:

Now behave yourself before i take a knife to that periwinkle of yours, we are gathered here to find you a wife, so put it away before you mentally scare her for life. We will try our utmost best to convince her you are a virgin so your secret can be safe, and by the time you unveil your periwinkle in its 2-inches glory on your wedding night, she would have signed the dotted-line-of-no-return and have no choice than to love you warts and all forever and I HOPE she has a few surprises to reveal to you too after the wedding cheesy

See marriage is not that bad afterall grin

You are a mean, mean woman! Go away! I am never talking to you again, EVER! angry angry angry angry angry

*goes back to harassing TOH*
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Busybody2(f): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
moremi2008:

You are a mean, mean woman! Go away! I am never talking to you again, EVER!  angry angry angry angry angry

*goes back to harassing TOH*

Awww baby didn't mean for it to come out like that honestly. . .I am a very private person too but if it helps, do you know that I had 29 babies in 29 years for Sagamite with his magnifisque one and half inch long chipolata sausage lipsrsealed Hey this is between you and I only, don't want words getting out that I only married him for his money and the fact that he is royalty tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2012
Busy_body:

Awww baby didn't mean for it to come out like that honestly. . .I am a very private person too but if it helps, do you know that I had 29 babies in 29 years for Sagamite with his magnifisque one and half inch long chipolata sausage lipsrsealed Hey this is between you and I only, don't want words getting out that I only married him for his money and the fact that he is royalty tongue 

You're hysterical. I like you. grin

I shall reserve a seat of glory for you in my kingdom!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Busybody2(f): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
moremi2008:

You're hysterical. I like you. grin

I shall reserve a seat of glory for you in my kingdom!

Your kingdom, your kingdom, pah, i don't think there is any whose kingdom can surpass that of my Husband Sagamite, na Sagamite oh incase you didn't get the name right the first time. . . cheesy

And hystewetin una call me just now, you just wait till i get a dictionary, you will see angry Berra start quivering in your boots tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
Busy_body:

Your kingdom, your kingdom, pah, i don't think there is any whose kingdom can surpass that of my Husband Sagamite, na Sagamite oh incase you didn't get the name right the first time. . . cheesy

And hystewetin una call me just now, you just wait till i get a dictionary, you will see angry Berra start quivering in your boots tongue

It's a bit tragic that you're wasting your beauty and talent with Shagamumu. The poor boy can't even get into Wharton! He's not worth it. Come roll with me, I'll show the the world and all its glory. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Busybody2(f): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
moremi2008:

It's a bit tragic that you're wasting your beauty and talent with Shagamumu. The poor boy can't even get into Wharton! He's not worth it. Come roll with me,  I'll show the the world and all its glory. grin

See as this one just made me reveal Sagamite's secrets for nothing.

i am talking "show me the money", you are talking "show me the World" wharra timewaster, abeg, NEXT angry angry tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
Busy_body:

See as this one just made me reveal Sagamite's secrets for nothing.

i am talking "show me the money", you are talking "show me the World" wharra timewaster, abeg, NEXT angry angry tongue

vvvvvvvv ====== There you go! Convinced? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
^ lmao grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
moremi2008:

It's a bit tragic that you're wasting your beauty and talent with Shagamumu. The poor boy can't even get into Wharton! He's not worth it. Come roll with me, I'll show the the world and all its glory. grin

Just continue [i]w[/i]anking because women will never want the earth-worm between your legs.

You can keep on hating that sexy women like Busy-body are always calling me over for weekend marathons.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Just continue [i]w[/i]anking because women will never want the earth-worm between your legs.

You can keep on hating that sexy women like Busy-body are always calling me over for weekend marathons.

That's not what we just heard oh! Marathon on top 1.5in? You've been smoking that ish again. Don't you have GMAT remedial classes to attend? Or dumpsters to thoroughly investigate?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
moremi2008:

That's not what we just heard oh! Marathon on top 1.5in? You've been smoking that ish again. Don't you have GMAT remedial classes to attend? Or dumpsters to thoroughly investigate?

Cretin, they love my rod and brains. Girls don't go for daft guys like you, go DIY. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^*vomits*
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
queensmith:

^^*vomits*

Obviously the rod and the brains is not available to girls of your class. Not even if all women in the world was like you.

If all women in the world were like you, I will rather copy moremi and DIY. The only difference is, unlike him, I will have something significant to hold.

Thank God there are many beautiful women in the world though. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2012

hahhahahha. and how is that MY fault? Anyway what else is there to do but bless my admirers? abi?

You this troublemaker in disguise, wetin dey tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cantell(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Cantell, I dont believe Ive argued with you before. Are you new?  cheesy
Yes, i just registered.
But i can vividly remember i kicked someone's assz around last year, with the same username as yours.
Don't tell me it's you, cos it'd be like old times.lol
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
Sounds like you're confusing me with another, son.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 3:01am On Feb 17, 2012
TOH, lmao

the stay ''blessed'' was just hilarious and you really made me laugh grin grin

where did you get the blessed from? grin
how is the weather yonder?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cantell(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Sounds like you're confusing me with another, son.
Nah. The bad jawline and the funky face was a dead giveaway.
It's definitely you.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
cantell:

Nah. The bad jawline and the funky face was a dead giveaway.
It's definitely you.

This is coming from someone that looks like an armed robber? grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by debosky(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
** Singing **

Wowo, monkey wowo, but hin mama like am, ewo monkey wowo. . . .grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cantell(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
Sagamite:

This is coming from someone that looks like an armed robber? grin
Still better than your deadbeat father.
Assz kisser!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2012
cantell:

Still better than your deadbeat father.
Assz kisser!

Stop speaking about your life. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
I see cantell is another one of my wounded Igbo admirers. Dude stop looking to join the party. You werent on the guest list. grin Go play in the mud with the rest of your family.  kiss

armyofone:

TOH, lmao

the stay ''blessed'' was just hilarious and you really made me laugh  grin grin

where did you get the blessed from? grin
how is the weather yonder?

Dont mind me jare  grin What more can one do than bless asinwins  cheesy

This weather isnt making any sense. abeg  undecided
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cantell(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

I see cantell is another one of my wounded Igbo admirers. Dude stop looking to join the party. You werent on the guest list. grin Go play in the mud with the rest of your family.  kiss
You may be a powerhouse to cheap punkz like sagamumu and others, but to me, you're just a blown out fuse.
So take ur fantasy guest list & shove it up ur tight little assz.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by innovestor(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2012
Then u have someone waiting on u, at ur beck and call. she cooks ur food, serves u, could help with ur laundry, keep ur home front and might even contribute to finances. I even think its more fun for guys sef. For women all u get is that ure a Mrs and people could respect u or snigger less about you finish.

Sadmama, this is "21st century" these things are not obtainable anymore from our "21st century" ladies.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 4:38am On Feb 20, 2012
^^ yes, just like we no longer require 21st century men to fight lions and tigers with their bare hands.

And dear lawd where is that post? I will like to hit the writer over the head, i will very much like to do so. Whoever it is, is a true idiot. He just equivaleted getting a mrs to getting a servant, i cant, i just cannot

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.