Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? - Family (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (46857 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
Richvkunt:

Don't mind the closet princess moremi ajasoro.
People have been keeping quiet for the fagg0t and he has been running his mouth acting like Brock Lesner and Mike Tyson combined.
A child who lacks home training is always taught from outside the home.
And to imagine what the poor mother went through to get him to the states and he is here all the time forming big boy.
Broke arse.d ga.y degenerate lowlife punk.
Got to get back to work now.
Be back in the evening to see what the COWARD has been saying behind my back!

shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
Who is crushing who? What has Ajegunle got to do with Paris? What has the prince got to do with a maggot-ridden pauper?

I mean, let's take a look at his allegations logically and see if it isn't he that is the old, foolish fa[i]g[/i]got!

What kind of man follows another man from thread to thread, and then from section to section, gets ignored and still comes back again and again? Na by force?! What part of "I NOT interested" doesn't this im[i]b[/i]ecile understand?! Why is he salivating excitedly over the mere thought of getting into a fight with me? Does he think he can ride my coat tails to NL glory? Impossible!

An old man that calls himself a Rich C[i]u[/i]nt is calling me a gay?! Wonders shall never end! This decaying fossil is looking at the mirror and barking at himself!!!

Foolish, old C[i]u[/i]nt, now listen to your master: we are NOT on the same level and we will never be. Your miserable life is almost over and it's nobody's fault that you are a failure, plagued with low s[i]p[/i]erm count and chronic halitosis. Your wife left you for another man because she couldn't stand your ugly guts and low IQ. Why don't you slither back into the mangrove swamps you crawled out of and stop following me about like a little b[i]i[/i]tch in heat. You are beneath me and If you want me to engage you properly, then go back to school to learn how to write, read and thinking PROPERLY. Better still, go back to the drawing board to figure out why a man in his fifties is picking fights with young people on the internet! It's because you are a fcking mess! A senior citizen with rancid peanuts for brains! Your life needs a complete restructuring or total liquidation because you have nothing of value to offer the universe! Maggot swamp fa[i]g[/i]got, stop following me around Nairaland and just go die already!

This is the last time I will address you. Go find somebody on your level to bark at.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
Busybody, what Im saying and what you're saying isnt the same abeg.

Re-read my post undecided
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
[b]Yeah! Princess,that is more like it,at least you are offering a little resistance unlike before when I was battering you left right and centre.
Can't you see it? this is your comeuppance! people on NL want to see you put in your place.
You came on to this forum swinging at everyone who had a contrary view to yours,princess,you can disagree with some one but not in the loutish uncouth degenerate manner less way you go about it.
I've got into a couple of internet fights since I got here.but in the end I sometimes have a feeling of regret,however in your case I have no regrets and I am gonna keep on disrespecting you till I am BANNED.Then I will just register another user name and come back to haunt you.
Remember that coward,I am your worst nightmare.
Princess moremi,how does it feel for the shoe to be on the other foot? Iwo omo alaini eko yi.
As for me learning how to write,I will have you understand I had graduated from the university while you were probably still a toddler and I am a self made man.
You on the other hand are a broke arsed fagg0t who is on NL 24/7 trading insults with MEN and trying to send out GREEN lights.
Moremi remember I know the job your momma did to get you to the states-Don't make me post it on cyberspace!
You came from a family where your pops people rejected you and your momma and she had to slave at that job to get you where you are-you owe it to her to get good grades or all her effort will be in vain,You and I know the truth so for once try to do something worthy with you stinking,f0cked up,nasty,ugly degenerate low life of yours.
And finally I enjoyed smashing your ego to pieces.From now on watch your mouth and be careful how you talk to people on this forum-I got my eye on ya punk!
CLOSET FAGG0T![/b]
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^^  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
Some people take this web-life thing way too seriously  undecided
Boi how about you spend all that obviously idle time of yours stacking paper or volunteering?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

No Saga is merely a teddy bear tongue that likes to fight with women angry

I don't fight women.

If a woman misbehaves, annoys me or disagrees with me, I put her on my lap facing down and spank her bombom so she learns how to behave.

ThiefOfHearts:

You keep saying Clooney deserves fine women, since when are models the only source of "fine women". Plenty of "fine women" that arent models, he doesnt go for them because unlike models, he wont get attention. "oh cool, he has a pretty gf as opposed, wow he can AFFORD to get a model"

You keep on mentioning he dates models. I can't recall any significant model he has dated.

Lisa Snowdon - a qweqwe, so-called model but more of a presenter.

Sarah Larson - was a waitress (she only became a model based on dating him, so she was an ordinary woman)

Elisabetta Canalis - actress

Stacy Keibler - Wrestler

So which model im dey date. How are they giving him prestige? Is he not the one giving them fame. He is dating fine women, my friend.

Come here. Come and lie down on my laps. Ma bor! cool
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Busybody2(f): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Busybody, what Im saying and what you're saying isnt the same abeg.

Re-read my post  undecided

Egbani elaja, come what is "your" own in this matter if "i" quote "you" and rubberstamp "your" brilliant summary and add "my" own mundane jara contribution to it ehn angry

You that should even be thanking me that I did not instead report you to the Moderator for derailing the thread and talking about men and their underhanded shenanigans cheesy 

Oya face front and gi' us a smile, do you know I have shortlisted you into the best of final 5 of ladies to woo Moremi and win the much more coveted role of becoming Mrs Moremi, so berra be on your best behaviour and commot that frown from your face, how many times am I gonna tell you they give ladies wrinkles tongue cheesy

[s]If it helps, I wrote this whilst kneeling down for you and saying sorry, you know I abhor trouble and crave peace always[/s] embarassed
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by debosky(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

If he dated fellow actresses that are "fine", then I would be like ok whatever, but this model upon model, you can only do that if you can AFFORD to. I mean fellow actress will understand your craft, what does a model do oither than wear clothes?

They know how to deal with the media attention - that's the point I was making. A 'nobody' or 'normal woman' might struggle with that.

and why are you coming to Sagamite's aid sef. He bribe you? angry

Sagamite is my brother from another mother - we just don't share the same views on everything. We do agree mostly on cretins though. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
busybody, does your s/n sound like someone who craves peace? abeg comot from here. gbegele. angry

debo sharrap. I know he promised you Olympic tickets. asiri tu tongue

Fact remains dude likes a beauty on their arm and women like a man who can provide security. So unless yall want to join the homoseckuals, you had better stop whining.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
yeah, nigeria guys like beauty in their hands true.
beauty who can cook, clean and baby them till kingdom come  cry grin

kai, who will sent this foine yellow baby enter kitchen  shocked is that where my makeup kits and brazillian hair are?  shocked

ThiefOfHearts:

Fact remains dude likes a beauty on their arm and women like a man who can provide security. So unless yall want to join the homoseckuals, you had better stop whining.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
debosky:

They know how to deal with the media attention - that's the point I was making. A 'nobody' or 'normal woman' might struggle with that.

Sagamite is my brother from another mother - we just don't share the same views on everything. We do agree mostly on cretins though. grin

Don't mind her jor.

I wonder what makes her feel it was Ok for a women to argue and talk back when a man is talking. angry

They go to Yankee and all of a sudden lose their tratidional and cultural etiquette. cool
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cfours: 12:13am On Feb 29, 2012
na wa o.

ThiefOfHearts:

On NL that's not true. See how moremi is ignoring richy. You think if it were a female member he wouldnt have thrown insults upon insults? The way it works on NL is when the guys argue, they will at most say a few words then ignore one another, if say na them vs a woman, be prepared to see pages upon pages of misogynistic abuses coming from them. Cant fight against their own, why not take that frustration out on the "weaker sex"

That is the cliff notes of Nairaland in a nutshell.

this is the truth.
. . .except that women are NOT the "weaker sex." we let them know that.  wink
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by cfours: 12:26am On Feb 29, 2012
debosky:

how do you mean by "deal with the media attention"
unless you mean "show her off for media attention" which is the same as being a 'trophy wife'
besides, only a tiny fraction of millionaires have any need to interact with the media anyway. But they still disproportionately tend to go for models for a reason.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:27am On Feb 29, 2012
I put that in quotations for a reason, dear wink
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Freesia(f): 2:46am On Feb 29, 2012
Wow!!!This thread is still going ??
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 4:00am On Feb 29, 2012
Freesia:

Wow!!!This thread is still going ??

SaggyManTits and his harem of lady thugs have refused to let the topic die oh! Even me gan, the OP, don tire!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 7:48am On Feb 29, 2012
chaircover:

^^^^^ dont you dare call my sagamite names . . . . . you cretin  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madam pokenoser, why are you getting in the way of a master telling off his servant?! Is it because you are both descendants of slave-catchers? Abeg jare! Let me hear word!

I can't even remember what Sagamite did to annoy the heck out of me. He's actually a nice kid once you can see past his foolishness but I know his type too well. Wannabe naija technocrats walking the city in cheap shoes from Jones Bootmakers, holding on to useless engineering degrees from useless has-been UK institutions and then coming on the internet to lord it over the barely educated Nigerian masses! I am here to beat his ego into shape, to show him that management consultants are a dime-a-dozen and that there is more to aspire to and more to accomplish before he can speak to me as an equal. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 8:52am On Feb 29, 2012
chaircover:

Ewo tun ni slavecatchers

Na u sabi . . . . . just leave my saggy alone before I unleash busy body & Richy on you cool grin

Don't you know that Ijebu people's claim to fortune and power was from their monopoly of the slave trade in Yoruba land? grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 10:22am On Feb 29, 2012
moremi2008:

Madam pokenoser, why are you getting in the way of a master telling off his servant?!  Is it because you are both descendants of slave-catchers? Abeg jare! Let me hear word!

I can't even remember what Sagamite did to annoy the heck out of me. He's actually a nice kid once you can see past his foolishness but I know his type too well. Wannabe naija technocrats walking the city in cheap shoes from Jones Bootmakers, holding on to useless engineering degrees from useless has-been UK institutions and then coming on the internet to lord it over the barely educated Nigerian masses! I am here to beat his ego into shape, to show him that management consultants are a dime-a-dozen and that there is more to aspire to and more to accomplish before he can speak to me as an equal.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a cretin!

That is why you run a mile when I want to intellectually gut you?  grin

Fcking phaggot! Richvkunt has exposed you. I can see you scream, run and hide effeminately under your bed when you see him on NL too. grin

Pansy Pucci! grin

Trolling product of a closed down community college. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by debosky(m): 10:30am On Feb 29, 2012
c.fours:

how do you mean by "deal with the media attention"

If a person like George Clooney is always in the limelight it makes sense for his partner to be accustomed to that.

unless you mean "show her off for media attention" which is the same as being a 'trophy wife'

If it's his desire to have a trophy wife, then so be it. But you can't deny that models in general have attractive physical features which feature highly in a man's selection of a mate.

besides, only a tiny fraction of millionaires have any need to interact with the media anyway. But they still disproportionately tend to go for models for a reason.

Because models are seen as the best - the top of the pile, the cream of beauty, the most attractive women. It is every man's desire to have the best. If you have money to buy the best in terms of cars, houses, etc, why should you settle for less in a partner or a spouse?
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Fcking phaggot! Richvkunt has exposed you. I can see you scream, run and hide effeminately under your bed when you see him on NL too. grin

Pansy Pucci! grin

My brother,
Once you understand princess moremi's depraved background,you will understand why he is the way he is.
He had a terrible childhood and that turned him against the world.
Sad that he turned out to be a fairy,that walks funny.
Flashing GREEN lights at men on the internet,while pretending to fight them.
My advise to the coward is that he should come out of the closet.
Pppphhhagg0ttt!!!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 12:41pm On Feb 29, 2012
Richvkunt:

My brother,
Once you understand princess moremi's depraved background,you will understand why he is the way he is.
He had a terrible childhood and that turned him against the world.
Sad that he turned out to be a fairy,that walks funny.
Flashing GREEN lights at men on the internet,while pretending to fight them.
My advise to the coward is that he should come out of the closet.
Pppphhhagg0ttt!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are going to make him run under his bed wearing a bra and screaming like a sissy. grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^
You know he is a coward and an internet bully.
He also loves touching his toes and taking IT from behind.
That is why he walks as if he has a shaft inserted up his ars.e permanently.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Pansy Pucci! grin

Hahahaha! SaggyManTits has finally banded up with the ReekingC[i]u[/i]nt! Both of you are just meant for each other! Why don't you hug yourselves and make some more gay jokes?! Very, very original jokes you've both got there! Geeez, I am quivering in my shoes and clapping at the same time! Simply brilliant you both! Awon oloshi, oloriburuku gbogbo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Impoverished, ponmo-lipped, obese, Primark-wearing dullard! Ugly, bitter, love-less dunce! You are so ugly, you were granted asylum on humanitarian basis for your ugliness! Look at you feeling cool and accomplished because you are the first in your lineage from Shagamu to reach London! Abeg, comot jor! I am still waiting for the tattered resume of yours so I can shred it with pleasure.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
moremi2008:

Hahahaha! SaggyManTits has finally banded up with the ReekingC[i]u[/i]nt! Both of you are just meant for each other! Why don't you hug yourselves and make some more gay jokes?! Very, very original jokes you've both got there! Geeez, I am quivering in my shoes and clapping at the same time! Simply brilliant you both! Awon oloshi, oloriburuku gbogbo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Impoverished, ponmo-lipped, obese, Primark-wearing dullard! Ugly, bitter, love-less dunce! You are so ugly, you were granted asylum on humanitarian basis for your ugliness! Look at you feeling cool and accomplished because you are the first in your lineage from Shagamu to reach London! Abeg, comot jor! I am still waiting for the tattered resume of yours so I can shred it with pleasure.

You are a cretin.

Bra wearing arsewipe. grin

I have investigated and found you on the net:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFYp138Pk0I&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=175&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

Sick murrafucker. grin

You think I could not find you? grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by MarcAnthon(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^Classic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys are something else, iswearigawd!
Where's RichV.
Moremi reply Richie's allegations nah. This is really interesting!

I have a big SACK of popcorn beside me. . .sitting cross-legged, eating popcorn and getting entertained. This is gone be a GOOD AFTERNOON gentlemen!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin.

Bra wearing arsewipe. grin

I have investigated and found you on the net:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFYp138Pk0I&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=175&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

Sick murrafucker. grin

You think I could not find you? grin

Eewww!!!! Stop posting dirty vids of yourself! Look at those saggy mantits! They match yours perfectly!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
moremi2008:

Eewww!!!! Stop posting dirty vids of yourself! Look at those saggy mantits! They match yours perfectly!

Stop wearing G-strings and bras, you sick fck.

You think we don't know what you look like?

We say no to phaggots like you. grin grin grin

Sick murrafucker.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
moremi2008:

Don't you know that Ijebu people's claim to fortune and power was from their monopoly of the slave trade in Yoruba land?  grin

Hmm. Interesting.

Who says you cant learn a thing or two in the midst of madness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.