Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? (23467 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Igbobuofu.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Nchara:

The guy you are responding to is a stark illiterate.
Even with the bigger populatin, how many people are working in kano and paying taxes compared to Rivers?
Most are illiterate, the women wont even be allowed to work.

When they see State IGR, the think they contribute to Nigeria. LMAO!
This is why they are all subsidy beggars. Civil service States are the worst hit in any economic change in the country.

That is parasitism for those States that have no industry and a huge IGR.

Let me analyse it for Alh. Harem, when a state in Nigeria with no industries has a huge IGR, it means that the state government is the largest employer of labour, hence will have a huge recurrent expenditure. This means that the state is as close to bankruptcy as a church rat.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by OK2NV: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
@OP: without that oil money, you would have been in some thick sweaty jungle expecting cocoa trees and complaining about how lopsided the trade is to the benefit of western  chocolate manufactures.
Don't bite or take for granted the hand that feeds you.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
I am only trying to show those that call others disgusting names such as parasites who they really are.

"It is a case of remove the log for your own eyes before removing the speck from others"

In terms of Individuals

we have

1. Ibeto - SE

2. Adeunga - SW

3. Dangote - NW

4. Innoson - SE

5. Onado - SW

6. Danjuma - NC

7. Dantata group - NW

8. Coscharis - SE

9. Silverbird - SS

10. Dopeski - SS

So all this who contribute what etc is a dead argument to me. Those living in Nigeria, look around you and tell me what you see, yes poor people. Yet we come on the internet everyday calling other parasites etc. It makes no sense

Although I had to show some people the mirror so they see their reflexion and relax to see they are not the only ones contributing into this Nigeria project.

Again once we learn to respect ourselves then we can move forward
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Valon4ego(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
wow! It can be argued that ss/se is the bedrock of the nation's economy lol! Also it's interesting to note that as of year 2000,crude oil and natural gas exports accounts for MORE THAN 98% OF nigeria's export earnings lol!
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . . .  so, Rivers state is having more civil servants than kano?? You got jokes!

what do u get from other Yoruba man's investment? Digging who has what? So lame!
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Nchara: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

I am only trying to show those that call others disgusting names such as parasites who they really are.

"It is a case of remove the log for your own eyes before removing the speck from others"

In terms of Individuals

we have

1. Ibeto - SE

2. Adeunga - SW

3. Dangote - NW

4. Innoson - SE

5. Onado - SW

6. Danjuma - NC

7. Dantata group - NW

8. Coscharis - SE

9. Silverbird - SS

10. Dopeski - SS

So all this who contribute what etc is a dead argument to me. Those living in Nigeria, look around you and tell me what you see, yes poor people. Yet we come on the internet everyday calling other parasites etc. It makes no sense

Although I had to show some people the mirror so they see their reflexion and relax to see they are not the only ones contributing into this Nigeria project.

Again once we learn to respect ourselves then we can move forward

What does Oando and Adenuga contribute? They steal subsidy money and Glo is owned by IBB.
Dangote is fronting for Obj and other military big wigs who enriched themselves with our colective money. Only Igbos and SS ones ones on your list do their own thing. Danjuma is living on oil block from the SS
If you want to list the oil cabals (Oando, Adenuga) then you must list their Igbo counterparts too.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by jason123: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
No body should even talk about SS here. We have contributed a lot to this country. From Oil, to our farm lands as sacrifice during oil spills, to Rubber, to Cocoa (Edo state) to Timber (Sapele), Oil palm (Rivers and co) etc.  Vanguard newspaper is owned by an Itsekiri man, not to talk of Alex Ibru and guardian newspaper. We have tried!

The SE are also up there. The have oil (but produce less on a daily bases than the other oil producing states), from Achebe to Nnamdi, to Coal in Enugu and Onisha market. From, yellow garri (garri mixed with palm oil) to Yam! Also,they, the SE, are the reason why Nigeria is still one because they travel everywhere. The average SSouthern, Swesterner and Northerner do not leave their states or region.

Think about this, without Ndigbo, Nigeria would be stale! Its a privilege to have them in our country! Same goes for SSoutherners, Yorubas, some Northerners! cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
@ Alh,

Have you moved from State IGR to individuals?  LMAO!

You're just grasping at straws.
SW contributes NOTHING to Nigeria.

Easterners contribute the largest and the bulk of revenue earner, oil.
Easterners contribute the second largest, which is custom and excise duties.

Over to you.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Nchara: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
jason123:

No body should even talk about SS here. We have contributed a lot to this country. From Oil, to our farm lands as sacrifice during oil spills, to Rubber, to Cocoa (Edo state) to Timber (Sapele), Oil palm (Rivers and co) etc.  Vanguard newspaper is owned by an Itsekiri man, not to talk of Alex Ibru and guardian newspaper. We have tried!

The SE are also up there. The have oil (but produce less on a daily bases than the other oil producing states), from Achebe to Nnamdi, to Coal in Enugu and Onisha market. From, yellow garri (garri mixed with palm oil) to Yam! Also,they, the SE, are the reason why Nigeria is still one because they travel everywhere. The average SSouthern, Swesterner and Northerner do not leave their states or region.

Think about this, without Ndigbo, Nigeria would be stale! Its a privilege to have them in our country! Same goes for SSoutherners, Yorubas, some Northerners! cool

List the 9 or so oil-producing states and show their daily production
Do Cross River and Edo produce more than Imo or Abia?
BTW, most if not all Oil in Ondo is offshore.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
Obiagu1:

@ Alh,

Have you moved from State IGR to individuals?  LMAO!

You're just grasping at the straws.
SW contributes NOTHING to Nigeria.

Easterners contribute the largest and the bulk of revenue earner, oil.
Easterners contribute the second largest, which is custom and excise duties.

even with evidence you still think say easterners undecided turst me you are just delusional

SE contributes only half for what SW contributes

SS is the highest because of Oil.

Well good luck, I never intended to change your mind anyway

I just wanted to show you the mirror tht is all
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
alj harem:

even with evidence you still think say easterners undecided turst me you are just delusional

SE contributes only half for what SW contributes

SS is the highest because of Oil.

Well good luck, I never intended to change your mind anyway

I just wanted to show you the mirror tht is all

What evidence State IGR

Well read my posts
Bring a list of Bankrupt states.

Obiagu1:

When they see State IGR, the think they contribute to Nigeria. LMAO!
This is why they are all subsidy beggars. Civil service States are the worst hit in any economic change in the country.

That is parasitism for those States that have no industry and a huge IGR.

Let me analyse it for Alh. Harem, when a state in Nigeria with no industries has a huge IGR, it means that the state government is the largest employer of labour, hence will have a huge recurrent expenditure. This means that the state is as close to bankruptcy as a church rat.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Nchara: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
Two biggest money earners for Nigeria
1. Oil (Igbo dey contribute too)
2. Importation (almost Igbos own that turf)

Human resources- na we dey manage that area.

Most foreign dollar remittances to Nigeria- We are in charge

Little wonder Igbos are the least affected by poverty in Nigeria
TYorubas are the worst affected by poverty in southern Nigeria
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Nchara: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
All SW states are listed as financially dead or dying
We all read the news here
Anambra and Abia are among the 6 viable states
Imo is somewhat viable
Only Ebonyi is/could be in real trouble in the SE
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by seanet02: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
You ibos wont stop making me laugh. You want to compare kidnappers infested south east to Lagos that have over 70% of Nigerian industries. Ok sorry i forgot that ibos own Lagos lol.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
Nchara:

Imo is somewhat viable

It's because they have huge State IGR and unmanageable recurrent expenditure with no industries.

Well their state governments will have to keep them employed else . . .
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
yaribas they wish SE are below them but we are too advanced than them back stabbers/parasites
either they like it or not SE/SS runs the whole economy of Nigeria,
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
Same oil/gas money FG use to fix SW but Oliver twist want some more cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
@@@@

and finally these agent of boko harem has been force to face the truth

no more dilly dailly

never know having one man walking around with stolen and looted fund means a lot in the eyes of the world

when one passenger big looter out of many in the airport  igbos says otherwise
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by jason123: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
Nchara:

List the 9 or so oil-producing states and show their daily production
Do Cross River and Edo produce more than Imo or Abia?
BTW, most if not all Oil in Ondo is offshore.

After many years of being the highest recipient from the Federation Account, Rivers State has been displaced from its position by Akwa Ibom State in the table of distribution at the meeting of the Federation Account Allocation Committee in April 2009. The table of the disbursement reveals that Akwa Ibom received the highest amount (N9.1bn) amongst the oil producing states, followed by Rivers, N8.9bn, Delta, N8.2bn and Bayelsa, N4.2bn, the Economic Confidential reported on its website.

Ondo, Edo and Cross River , though among oil producing states, their allocations are not much different from non-oil states as they shared N3.8bn, 3bn and N2.2bn respectively.
The major factor for the new changes may not be unconnected with disruptions of oil production by militants in some states and the forfeiture of Bakassi, oil-rich Peninsula to Cameroon from Cross River State

http://allafrica.com/stories/200905040510.html

Bruv, notice Imo and Abia wasn't mentioned at all?! Well, I could not get the exact table I saw cause I can't be bookmarking stuffs like that on my PC for NL battles. This is the closest I could find. cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by jason123: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
Btw, THE SS IS NOT SE! WE ARE DIFFERENT REGIONS! THANK YOU! cool
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Classicalman(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
And poster, what exactly does the yorubas and hausas contribute that other regions not have. Bunch of skrotums.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by reporter1: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
Nchara:

Imo is somewhat viable

I am sure you do not believe your own garbage.  SW is the only region in Nigeria that has any viable industries left. Lagos alone accounts for almost 70 percent of industries in Nigeria.
Sango-Ota and Abgara estate in Ogun state have more industries than the entire SE region!  If you care, please list the major industries by name in SE and let's compare with Ogun alone. I mean functional corps and not some mom and pop crap.  I forgot, all the industries in Lagos and Ogun are owned by Ibos.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by nduchucks: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
The deep hatred between the SWers and SEers exhibited in this thread is the very reason why the breaking up of Nigeria is not wise and will lead to the greatest ethnic cleansing and human disaster in the history of the world. As for the SS, when the shiit hits the fan, you will be swallowed by the SE, unfortunately.

The Northerners who you all call, Malus, Abokis,  Almajiris, and other unflattering names are turning out to be the very group that will ultimately save you people from annihilating yourselves. For that I say, Alhamdulillah.

If a war ever breaks out between SWers and SEers and the North decides not to intervene, Rwanda will be child's play. A word is enough. Sorry to say, most of those of you posting here are hate filled and barbaric.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by kettykin: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
From the the Fictitous list flying around the internet one wonders how Edo stat and OYo stat generated more Revenue than Bayelsa, wonders shall really never cease , Revisionist Analyst at work .
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
reporter?:

I am sure you do not believe your own garbage.  SW is the only region in Nigeria that has any viable industries left.  Lagos alone accounts for almost 70 percent of industries in Nigeria.
Sango-Ota and Abgara estate in Ogun state have more industries than the entire SE region!  If you care, please list the major industries by name in SE and let's compare with Ogun alone. I mean functional corps and not some mom and pop crap.  I forgot, all the industries in Lagos and Ogun are owned by Ibos.

are u saying the industries are owned by the yorubas' alone? scratching my head.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by chmod777: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=18pt]Please NL I am tired of all these idle talks that must ALWAYS connect IGBO, IGBO. . Can someone explain to me why it is easy for anyone not to identify Kwara state as North Central, but  rather, Tunder Bakare  (just an example of Kwara man) is always seen as Yoruba/SW.
But All Igbos in Delta,Rivers and Bayelsa are always stressed to be SS. Please did God create any tribe called SS.

Can we discus something other than to hunt Igbo,Igbo interest and Igbo identity. This shows me all eyes of Nigeria are on NDIGBO, na waaaoooooooooooooooooooo. Enough of this nonsense, or is it because the owner of NL is a Yoruba ma (Oluwaseun).
"If you are busy talking about someone, you make him very important"
"If you always identify others faults, you forget you have one and yours get worse"  
Atypical example is the fact that this present government seems to be without the SW. The previous ones that had them, they would always shout on the media(all media) that others (Igbos, Ijaws etc) are not politically sophisticated and hence have lost out. Now look at the offices of the Federal government and tell for yourself

Please let us discus ideas not tribes and poeple especially Igbo man
[/size]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
chmod777:

Please NL I am tired of all these idle talks that must ALWAYS connect IGBO, IGBO. . Can someone explain to me why it is easy for anyone not to identify Kwara state as North Central, but  rather, Tunder Bakare  (just an example of Kwara man) is always seen as Yoruba/SW.
But All Igbos in Delta,Rivers and Bayelsa are always stressed to be SS. Please did God create any tribe called SS.

Can we discus something other than to hunt Igbo,Igbo interest and Igbo identity. This shows me all eyes of Nigeria are on NDIGBO, na waaaoooooooooooooooooooo. Enough of this nonsense, or is it because the owner of NL is a Yoruba ma (Oluwaseun).
"If you are busy talking about someone, you make him very important"
"If you always identify others faults, you forget you have one and yours get worse"  
Atypical example is the fact that this present government seems to be without the SW. The previous ones that had them, they would always shout on the media(all media) that others (Igbos, Ijaws etc) are not politically sophisticated and hence have lost out. Now look at the offices of the Federal government and tell for yourself

Please let us discus ideas not tribes and poeple especially Igbo man

[size=18pt]Igbos on NL brought out the topic first so that is why we want to show you people who you really are.

There is no point in saying the SE contributes alot when they contribute the least.
[/size]
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by aljharem(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The deep hatred between the SWers and SEers exhibited in this thread is the very reason why the breaking up of Nigeria is not wise and will lead to the greatest ethnic cleansing and human disaster in the history of the world. As for the SS, when the shiit hits the fan, you will be swallowed by the SE, unfortunately.

The Northerners who you all call, Malus, Abokis,  Almajiris, and other unflattering names are turning out to be the very group that will ultimately save you people from annihilating yourselves. For that I say, Alhamdulillah.

If a war ever breaks out between SWers and SEers and the North decides not to intervene, Rwanda will be child's play. A word is enough. Sorry to say, most of those of you posting here are hate filled and barbaric.

Trust the Igbos to start it, already they are digging a pit for themselves in the NC and SW with their claims.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by reporter1: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
ndu_chucks:

First, you are reading too much to the ongoing e-warfare on NL. There is no hatred amongst Southerners. I do know for a fact that Yoruba ppl have no animosity
towards any one in particuar. I assume you've lived amongst Yoruba and  going by your personal experience, were you hated for being from a different region? If anything, Ibos are the only hate-filled Southerners. Most other Southerners are indifferent to each other. No love no hate.
I do agree with you that if there ever was a war in the South that Rwanda would be a child's play. The reason wouldn't be because Southerners hate each other, our diversity would be the main reason.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
I am sure you do not believe your own garbage. SW is the only region in Nigeria that has any viable industries left. Lagos alone accounts for almost 70 percent of industries in Nigeria.
Sango-Ota and Abgara estate in Ogun state have more industries than the entire SE region! If you care, please list the major industries by name in SE and let's compare with Ogun alone. I mean functional corps and not some mom and pop crap. I forgot, all the industries in Lagos and Ogun are owned by Ibos.

typical Yoruba post

always believing in fiction
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by Dede1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The Northerners who you all call, Malus, Abokis, Almajiris, and other unflattering names are turning out to be the very group that will ultimately save you people from annihilating yourselves. For that I say, Alhamdulillah.

Do not be lured into a wild goose chase because of craps written on this forum by loudmouthed Yoruba peeps that had perfected the act of bashing other people. If there should be war in Nigeria, Yoruba and Igbo may not engage each other. It is on record that many Yoruba peeps, more than even previously recorded, fought with Biafra and few adamantly refused to fight alongside with Nigeria against Biafra.
Re: What Does The Ss/se Contribute To Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2012

no u are wrong!!!! sir

igbo dnt hate anybody; it is the nigerians that are full of envy

we respect human biko

the wahala with u lots is the ability to accept the truth and nothing but the truth

chikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) / Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help / NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.