Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? (20013 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Ekiti1: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2012
Damoche10:

The worst thing that I hve done was to bleep three sisters, dated the one in the middle, didn't know the stories she was feeding her two sisters with. All of a sudden she brought the younger one to my house and we got connected instantly. When the sister went back to school she was always coming my house and decided not to go back home one night and we stayed up all through the night fighting KARATE cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked then came their eldest sister too, who really wanted to know me, we met at my office cos she came marketing and probably had seen my pix on her sister's phone. Excuse me, are u Damoche? Got connected too. She waited for four solid hours till I closed from work, went to a bar, got high and went home together, U can Imagine when d YAWA BURST!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Wasn't funny at all!!!!!! They all wanted it dough but we are best of enemies today, Guess wot? I moved out of the area.
av seen bad boys but u be *badest*
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by eemmason(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2012
Worst i did was call my babe when i was konjified and she told me she'll come later after i had waited and she didn't come till it was evening, i just made another call to an attach, behold my night was tight that she even promised to come again in the morning. When it was morning, i told her not to come cuz i was going somewhere. I don discharge her sha but she still dey keep in touch once in a while.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Oluwa4Sure: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2012
The worst I did was to have my friend fu.c.k and video my gf(who had already turn ex) when she stole my 60k  shocked
this same b.i.tch once stole my fone ooo!!!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2012
Damoche10:

The worst thing that I hve done was to bleep three sisters, dated the one in the middle, didn't know the stories she was feeding her two sisters with. All of a sudden she brought the younger one to my house and we got connected instantly. When the sister went back to school she was always coming my house and decided not to go back home one night and we stayed up all through the night fighting KARATE cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked then came their eldest sister too, who really wanted to know me, we met at my office cos she came marketing and probably had seen my pix on her sister's phone. Excuse me, are u Damoche? Got connected too. She waited for four solid hours till I closed from work, went to a bar, got high and went home together, U can Imagine when d YAWA BURST!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Wasn't funny at all!!!!!! They all wanted it dough but we are best of enemies today, Guess wot? I moved out of the area.

3 sisters? ? U are a veri badt boi (no offence)
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by pendo89(f): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2012
I am doing it right now with no regrets.

grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Damoche10: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2012
Weffin make I do na? Them bring am, I do am and discharge the three of them, weffin I do bad? shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided Wat was left was their mum cos na only three of them be bleepable babe for the house cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by tiebe: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
Please all you self righteous pple should stop hounding others for saying the worst things they've done.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
Anyone Watch Date Night? Something like that *Almost* Happened. . . embarassed
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by joanana(f): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
thomasvl1:

worst thing ive done is to be honent, cause nigerian men apparently dont appreciate it

Being honest is not worth it cos they will take u for a fool!!!  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by joanana(f): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
HQ:

Anyone Watch Date Night? Something like that *Almost* Happened. . . embarassed
aaaah!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Thank God you r alive!!! smiley
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Skii(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
Men, I just called my girlfriend,,,she told me she is in class

Should I be worried?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
^ Maybe a Special Mentorship session with the Professor. . . Got any problems with that? undecided

grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Skii(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
But honestly men (and even women) for here bad gaan o

I am just full of dread and admiration!!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by eemmason(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
@HQ the professor was giving her #AOC since she's one of his best student!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by mayosday(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm, shocked
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by mayosday(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
Scarpon:

Video taped my girls Unclad while she was asleep ( i hide am sha) am gonna bust it out on the internet any day she cheat again

Please by the mercies of God and womanhood, don't. From a bruva to another.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
@all u 'predators', maybe it's some of ur 'preys' that posts stuffs like 'help, my bf is shagging my sistas' on NL. I'm just saying! grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by mayosday(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
ti-ebe:

Please all you self righteous pple should stop hounding others for saying the worst things they've done.

I quite agree with you on one hand abt allowing people speak abt their worst, no one is a judge buh people shd show some remorse (at least). 3 sisters and still talking abt their mother in some kinda manner, that's over the edge i'd say.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Damoche10: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Poster.well done. This is the most interesting post I have seen in this section of nairaland,
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by naijababe2(f): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
I Went clubbing with my gurlfriends (didnt tell my bf) a thing my ex boyfriend doesn't approve,. . . And unfortunately for me, i met him there, right there in the club. . . shocked
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Honestly I don't think I can say that on here.

But I will say another worst one, I told my bf that I will call him in 5 min, I ended up calling back the next day. grin  grin

I know some people were expecting something epic sorry to disappoint. tongue  tongue
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Dabss(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
naijababe2:

I Went clubbing with my gurlfriends (didnt tell my bf) a thing my ex boyfriend doesn't approve,. . . And unfortunately for me, i met him there, right there in the club. . . shocked
if he likes clubbing, why will he disapprove?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by eemmason(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Rokiatu your story aint real cuz it looks like you fabricated it,
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
eemmason:

@HQ the professor was giving her #AOC since she's one of his best student!

shocked shocked

Hmmmmmmm. . .I think u should be Worried! cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
i done laugh kill my self for here, c badt guyz
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by sammyke(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
funny thread. Lwkmd
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
The worst thing I ever did was fall asleep in the middle of Oga Chima's strip tease performance. lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 1:50am On Feb 09, 2012
@mrs Chima hahahaahahahahaha that was mean lol
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2012
@ damoche10 thank you *takes a bow*

@ kills eat your words!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 09, 2012
eemmason:

@Rokiatu your story aint real cuz it looks like you fabricated it,
Believe what you want to believe I could care less.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by mordi4evah: 6:35am On Feb 09, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ go fear badt pipus on d prowl na,neways mine was, i dey come*scrams*
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by princesana(f): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2012
dated a guy jst few houses frm ma house fr 4 yrs nd ma parents never knew.wld cme bk frm school nd stay in hs house fr a week and wen i want to go home,will leave his house at dusk and take a 20 bike to ma house.if i want to go bk to school frm his house,he wl drop me off at the park as early as 5.30.ma parents never liked him bt i loved him.unfortunately he died 2009.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.