Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,239 members, 7,957,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? (20300 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Konnektions146(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

Human rights is not womans rights I could've lost my knee or suffered damage, she kicked my while I was watching TV, plus I only punched her on the rib, the NGOs can go to hell obviously she didn't sue me because we were both at fault for the argument and what transpired after
i just discovered yu have a problem with expressin yurself nicely, i guess some youthful exuberance still in yur system and making yu feel and talk carelessly, my dear, yu need to grow up, people yu talk to\with here are professional scattered across the globe from all walks of life, yu just have to learn to grow up and if dont know how to talk, sit back and read , i know yu willl grow to be a  better person.

just an advice to a broda, no hard feelings
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Johnnynash(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
bathing together with my ex girlfriend in d same bathroom
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by megawax8: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
Walkin away!!! Sounds easy bt d effects r al so impossible
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by sinie: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hmmm funny story!
I went home with a guy, he started putting the moves on me and I was like sorry I can't Bleep you joor! Before I knew it he was totally naked, when he saw I was serious about him taking me home he started forming sleep and from there really slept off! The funny thing was his d**k refused to sleep, he was sprawled out on the bed and the thing was juts standing pointing to the sky! I couldn't resist snapping it! I had no intention of using it for anything at the point it was just really funny! But my sister that knows the guy, they work in the same office, and she really hates him saw the pix in my phone and took it! She then spread it round the whole office! It was so humiliating, till today the guy doesn't speak with me! Lol
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by ritux: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
mine was a big risk.
i have always had an eye for my gf best friend when we were in school.there was this particular day she came to visit us (my gf and i) off-campus and i new she was not going back to her hostel that night. i practically went to bed early that night leaving both of them watching movie. later my gf came to the bed to sleep and it was time for her friend to sleep, she had no choice than to be behind me so i was practically at the middle.

At night i started putting my hands and legs on her body as if it was my gf and several times, she removed it. when i could not cope again, i went straight to the point this time my hand on her boobs and she started whispering my name to please stop. i told her not to worry that my gf will not wake up, she refused meanwhile i was fondly with her boobs.

the next thing, her hand was on my dick jacking me up and before i knew wat was happening, she positioned herself in a way that i had to bang her from behind.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Isk(f): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
The worst thing anyone has ever done to their partner is push them 2 commit suicide. I hrd ds story in UBTH where i went 2 visit a frnd: A guy was rushed into d ER cos he swallowed izal and oda chemicals. When asked why,he sed his gf broke up with him. He took d poison abt 2 days b4 nd was in pain bt ddnt tel any1 til he cldnt bear it anymore. D doctors tried 2 pump d stuff outta his system bt twas a little too l8. He died in d ERsad
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
Isk:

The worst thing anyone has ever done to their partner is push them 2 commit suicide. I hrd ds story in UBTH where i went 2 visit a frnd: A guy was rushed into d ER cos he swallowed izal and oda chemicals. When asked why,he sed his gf broke up with him. He took d poison abt 2 days b4 nd was in pain bt ddnt tel any1 til he cldnt bear it anymore. D doctors tried 2 pump d stuff outta his system bt twas a little too l8. He died in d ERsad
when there are many willing babes all around? anyone who doesnt reciprocate love isnt worth getting crazy over. angry
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by dipo1: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
ritux:

mine was a big risk.
i have always had an eye for my gf best friend when we were in school.there was this particular day she came to visit us (my gf and i) off-campus and i new she was not going back to her hostel that night. i practically went to bed early that night leaving both of them watching movie. later my gf came to the bed to sleep and it was time for her friend to sleep, she had no choice than to be behind me so i was practically at the middle.

At night i started putting my hands and legs on her body as if it was my gf and several times, she removed it. when i could not cope again, i went straight to the point this time my hand on her bosoms and she started whispering my name to please stop. i told her not to worry that my gf will not wake up, she refused meanwhile i was fondly with her bosoms.

the next thing, her hand was on my Joystick jacking me up and before i knew wat was happening, she positioned herself in a way that i had to slam her from behind.

Damn!! You some badt nucca. Chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
The worst thing I ever did in my relationship was farted under the sheets. embarassed

It was the silent and deadly kind.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by ronkebp(f): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

The worst thing I ever did in my relationship was farted under the sheets. embarassed

It was the silent and deadly kind.

ewwwww!!!!!!!the person under that same sheet with you is definitely on a ''suicide mission''. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
ronkebp:

ewwwww!!!!!!!the person under that same sheet with you is definitely on a ''suicide mission''. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My husband definitely gave me that "look". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by dipo1: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^

The guy is a deluded slowpoke. There's one born every minute
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Konjour(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
None yet and counting. cool
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Kcwarren: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
I strafD my gf's friend the night she and her friend passed a night in my house!!!
And she never noticed!!
*sillyMe*
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Sagamite(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
27naira:

one and only sensible post.

The Moderator is one sick, deluded, morally deficient, depraved, deliquated bomblastocated, bokoharmated, pharambalatic idiota to bring this sinful, unholy, derogatory, trashistic trash to "MY" front page  cool

To All who have posted their idiotic escapade, oya clap for yourselves! Odes!!  cool cool cool 

You are a cretin!

What is your business with their life?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 08, 2012
Got married. Does that count? grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 1:57am On Feb 08, 2012
@OP: Hmmm, I don't know. Can't think of anything. At the most, I'd say it would be saying something horrible that I didn't mean actually mean undecided
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2012
omg!! Thanks guys for all the replies!
" changes you are so bad!! u travelled home!
keep it coming guys thnx
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2012
kingwax u be baba! jeeez!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 5:30am On Feb 08, 2012
Though it was an experience and made me better and more matured; it was ever going into a relationship in the university. Now it's clear only abt 3% of campus relationship ends up in marriage. long debates over trivial things, leaving issues unresolved, nags, and the usual end (if amicable is), "let's be friends". how do u think you can run a relationship with ur pocket money that you dint work for. mtcheew yeye posing. twas in school i saw a guy cry over a girl who said no to him (the guy na big boy now), Gurls who left their campus guys and now married to some correct Bros dat's more well to do, or is it that the then big boys can barely buy airtime for themselves and expect the girls to stay,
Wondered why parents usually ask girls (when they get to tell their parents abt their relationships) what is he doing? Not primarily because of the money, but anyone who's matured to handle some sort of paid employment has a better attitude/prospects towards the relationship. Now things a better and clearer. I'm working and can/do spend way above my pocket money in a semester on her comfortably and joyfully. When there's a project, she gives me no single pressure. Sometimes i beg her to collect money.

In all things, i'm grateful to God because He somehow makes beautiful things out of wrecked or wretched lives.

so which one did you do among all this?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 5:44am On Feb 08, 2012
one and only sensible post.

The Moderator is one sick, deluded, morally deficient, depraved, deliquated bomblastocated, bokoharmated, pharambalatic idiota to bring this sinful, unholy, derogatory, trashistic trash to "MY" front page  Cool

To All who have posted their idiotic escapade, oya clap for yourselves! Odes!!  Cool Cool Cool 

@ 27 naira. because u r better than everyone abi? many people do bad things, whether or not they regret it is not for this post to judge. because this thread has been open does not make all the posters crazy or evil. Many people have done things they are too afraid to admit while going to other poeples threads to start judging them. meanwhile in their hearts they know they are doing worse. This post is simple: come and be honest. its interesting and an eye opener. This thread is not hidden, its not hypocritical and its not judging. so it is even more honest than many other threads. it is not [b]for [/b]or [b]against [/b]any of the things anyone has posted. its posted for one reason. let us know period.
if u don't like it keep moving no one is judging you.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by thomasvl1(f): 5:47am On Feb 08, 2012
worst thing ive done is to be honent, cause nigerian men apparently dont appreciate it
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 5:48am On Feb 08, 2012
sinie!! how could you? lol thats the worst on this thread. lolz
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 5:54am On Feb 08, 2012

how can? "carye tommy you are right when there are so many other people around? but thats not the point how can you even think of taking your life? there is always a solution to any problem and when people are crying evryday for people who have suddenly lost thier lives or died of cancer, some people are really not gratfeul. i guees it can be your state of mind at the time sha. i hope his soul makes it to heaven oh, hope God will understnd.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2012
ARE THE MODERATORS SLEEPING? THIS SCAMMER IS SPAMMING ALL THE THREADS WITH THIS QATAR SCAM
SEUN, BAN THIS MUDA4CKER AND DELETE ALL HIS SCAM THREADS. WTF! Angry

@the iluminati abeg give me 5! LMAO
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Chnges(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2012
@waterworks, that's why it's the worst thing i've ever done in a relationship.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by waterworks(f): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2012
yes oh changes! no judgement oh!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Damoche10: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2012
The worst thing that I hve done was to bleep three sisters, dated the one in the middle, didn't know the stories she was feeding her two sisters with. All of a sudden she brought the younger one to my house and we got connected instantly. When the sister went back to school she was always coming my house and decided not to go back home one night and we stayed up all through the night fighting KARATE cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked then came their eldest sister too, who really wanted to know me, we met at my office cos she came marketing and probably had seen my pix on her sister's phone. Excuse me, are u Damoche? Got connected too. She waited for four solid hours till I closed from work, went to a bar, got high and went home together, U can Imagine when d YAWA BURST!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Wasn't funny at all!!!!!! They all wanted it dough but we are best of enemies today, Guess wot? I moved out of the area.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by marcar(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2012
Damoche10:

The worst thing that I hve done was to bleep three sisters, dated the one in the middle, didn't know the stories she was feeding her two sisters with. All of a sudden she brought the younger one to my house and we got connected instantly. When the sister went back to school she was always coming my house and decided not to go back home one night and we stayed up all through the night fighting KARATE cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked then came their eldest sister too, who really wanted to know me, we met at my office cos she came marketing and probably had seen my pix on her sister's phone. Excuse me, are u Damoche? Got connected too. She waited for four solid hours till I closed from work, went to a bar, got high and went home together, U can Imagine when d YAWA BURST!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Wasn't funny at all!!!!!! They all wanted it dough but we are best of enemies today, Guess wot? I moved out of the area.

Badooooooooooooooo
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by Killz3(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2012
marcar:

Badooooooooooooooo
No. More like Dumb El Stupido! Why did he move out of the area if he was so smart? undecided
Re: Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? by slimyem: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2012
*funny stories altogether*
cant imagine how the victims of the stories must have felt after all done.smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things He Wants You To Stop Doing / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.