Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge (11838 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by ayusman16(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2007
i blame d govt for being a weakling in dealing with them, God bless d soul of Abacha if he was alive and all these are happening, they are a bunch of cowwards
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2007
last year, MEND ushered in kidnapping as a means of promoting their cause. Today, every tom, dick and harry in the niger delta with a gun and  a little ambition is kidnapping right left and center.

Now , again, they want to usher in a new form of instability - and this time they are starting in Lagos. before you know it, we will all be paying protection money to area boys ' or we blow your bank,  your house, your building, etc '.

I do not claim to know what obj's response to their first kidnap should have been. I do remember thinking that if it was not handled correctly, nigeria would become like soyuth ameican countries, where kidnapping/personal security are entrenched industries that feed off each other.

now they are at it again. Yardua , in my opinion should say to hell with dialogue. what exactly do these people stand for, anyway? before you know it, they will be threatening to bomb MMA.what the hell, if someone pays them a ransom/protection money, i just might threaten to bomb MMA, under the guise of a 'Militant'  of course. . .

they must be stopped.by any means necessary. Yardua should bring in foreign counterterrorism consultants. the numbnuts in naija don't know anything. they'll just start arresting danfo drivers and parading them on television.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2007
They are definitely not serious minded people.Why Third Mainland Bridge?Why Lagos?Is lagos the Nation's capital?They should take their lousy threat to the capital,ABUJA and lets see what they can achieve.Maybe then,they can be taken seriously.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by nigeria1: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2007
This most be a joke,  what does the lagos bridge have to do with Niger delta. How does the bridge affect Yar Adua. If they want to blow up anything Abuja is the best place to go, not lagos,  Or are they afraid of Abuja?. I do not think anyone would take them serious if they blow lagos bridge,  It is only when they blow up abuja that they would take them serious.

But why on earth do they want to blow up anything. Niger delta problem can not be solve by blowing up lagos. You have a Niger delta man as vice president,   If he can't help you, who can?.  Niger delta have collected more than 3 trillion in the last 5 years from derivation,  Abeg where did this money go,   All the Niger delta big men do eat am finish.

One yoruba proverb said nobody they pise inside the river , which him they drink.

Niger delta would never be developed even if they get 100% derivation, they would remain poor, until they solve their leadership problem. Na thief plenty pass for the leaders. The issue is not derivation but leadership problem. You carry thief take make governor, you say una poor, why una no go poor.   Niger delta do not have leaders. IT WOULD NOT DEVELOP.  I MEAN NEVER. until some take the bold step to be a good leader. The Yoruba man can tell you, we once had a great leader in Awo. Can the Niger delta man tell you this the same story. Look at the leaders the Niger delta have produced. Look the first time ,I went to warri, I nearly cry. I ask myself, what this people use their own money to do. Most part of the north is better developed than the Niger delta. If hausa man want chop money. He chop with sense. But Niger delta man want chop money. Na carry and go and never return. 

The issue in the Niger delta should not be about derivation but leadership. Even in Nigeria. You see I live here in city. Many years ago , they ask us to vote if they should increase the tax. My people, you fit believe say white man vote to increase tax. Look when I had the result, i nearly cry, because i was new in the society. One thing about this place is that they have good leaders. they believe their leader would use the money well . And i can see it in development. Niger delta leaders is if not the worst in Nigeria, but the second to the worst. Them no get good leaders .  That need to change for development to come.

Jakande or Mudashiru never collected 1/3 what any of the Niger delta state is collecting in USA dollar to develop Lagos school. But Ibori , alam, Odili can not boost of having good well build school like the Mudashiru school building.  Noone would carry money and go to heaven. The premier minister of canada , Jean Chrétien who ruled for nearly 10 years, is not has rich as any of this men.  even Jean Chrétien budget in 10 years was more than 100 years what 50 africa countries budget would be.

Please check this out,  IBB house . see is bedroom, in a country where the niger delta people they suffer,  I ask MEND why have they not blow up IBB house,  They should face abuja,  nearly all the house for abuja look like this IBB house,  how Niger delta go develop. Any get ALAM house picture,  you need to see inside alam bedroom to know why Niger delta no develop.

http://NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/topic,7229.msg8583/topicseen.html#msg8583
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by rasputinn(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2007
MEND is just an acronym that that ha sconferred undue relevance to criminals.Let,s call a spade a spade,those guys are just common criminals pure and simple,in whose interest are they "agitating"?Iam from the Niger Delta,I have projects there too so I know what I'm talking about.From the hundreds of millions they have made from stealing and selling crude oil to their russian buyers(illegal bunkering)and,as some have alleged,bank robberies,pray tell,which poor Niger Delta family or widow or orphan have they assisted in any way??From where I stand,I know the criminals will not do it,there is far too little pecuniary benefit for them in such foolhardiness
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by oge4real(f): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2007
If they really mean to attract the government's attention through acts of terrorism then they should do the blasting in Abuja where it will be felt directly by those concerned and leave innocent people alone.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Ivvie: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2007
Where is this bidge everyone's taling about? Someone claimed to clock 300km/h on that bridge. Now its a topic of explosion. Whats the symbolism of this bridge?
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by yimiton(f): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2007
Blowing up the third main land bridge wouldn't be militia any more but terrorism.
For threatening us so badly already shows they are terrorists.

But is the story actually true or is it just the figment of people's imagination?

Terribly bad that people of a country (brothers) now terrorise each other. We've totally lost the concept of brotherhood in this country.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by amaikama(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2007
What i see in this situation is that they should take their war to those who really deserve it and not the innocent. Blowing the third mainland bridge is not a way of showing you are carrying out a threat but cowardice.

If i where in their shoes, my war will be the people who put me and my people in the state we are in right now not the innocent.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by tkb417(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2007
blow up where i dey pass go work daily. I better kukuma pack go Abuja.
Sebi den no wan blow Abuja.

These guys are funny, they have problems with Abuja people and they want to blow Lagos.
Thats when they will know Lagos people can fight.

Hope they know their kinsmen are still in Ajegunle and environs, they will be slaughtered en masse. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Make den no try nonsence oo
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by RuuDie(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2007
Well. . . . . if they're seriously hell-bent on carrying out that threat, they'd better ensure that there's no living soul on that bridge when they blow it up else. . . . . . . Afghanistan will be their case!
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by RuuDie(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2007
Ivvie:

Where is this bidge everyone's taling about? Someone claimed to clock 300km/h on that bridge. Now its a topic of explosion. Whats the symbolism of this bridge?

Shuuuooo shocked

bobz! no tell me sey u knw sabi 3rd Mainland Bridge. . . . . . na whish planet na im u d'ey live na
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Gogirl(f): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2007
THE Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND)  cry, majority of them are ignorant, that they can be play around with like zobis.

I believe their so call godfather is the one instincating this so called MEND. because, i don't think this is the best way  or better way all this can achieve postive result, very well, i know they are fight for their right, but they are better angles to all this , not by kidnapping or day- light robbering.

please.(MEND) let give peace a chance by thinking about our wives, children, and over all God all might, the maker of all things on earth and above
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2007
This most be a joke, 
But why on earth do they want to blow up anything. Niger delta problem can not be solve by blowing up lagos. You have a Niger delta man as vice president,   If he can't help you, who can?.  Niger delta have collected more than 3 trillion in the last 5 years from derivation,  Abeg where did this money go,   All the Niger delta big men do eat am finish.

Niger delta would never be developed even if they get 100% derivation, they would remain poor, until they solve their leadership problem. Na thief plenty pass for the leaders. The issue is not derivation but leadership problem. You carry thief take make governor, you say una poor, why una no go poor.   Niger delta do not have leaders. IT WOULD NOT DEVELOP.  I MEAN NEVER. until some take the bold step to be a good leader. The Yoruba man can tell you, we once had a great leader in Awo. Can the Niger delta man tell you this the same story. Look at the leaders the Niger delta have produced. Look the first time ,I went to warri, I nearly cry. I ask myself, what this people use their own money to do. Most part of the north is better developed than the Niger delta. If hausa man want chop money. He chop with sense. But Niger delta man want chop money. Na carry and go and never return. 

Jakande or Mudashiru never collected 1/3 what any of the Niger delta state is collecting in USA dollar to develop Lagos school. But Ibori , alam, Odili can not boost of having good well build school like the Mudashiru school building.  Noone would carry money and go to heaven. The premier minister of canada , Jean Chrétien who ruled for nearly 10 years, is not has rich as any of this men.  even Jean Chrétien budget in 10 years was more than 100 years what 50 africa countries budget would be.

you have said the truth, if they are given 100% derivation, nothing is going to change. Their Governors are so corrupt. Look at Abuja and what El Rufai did. The money that had been given to the Niger Delta is 100 times bigger than what is used in developing Abuja. see the difference

They should blow up there leaders houses and not 3rd mainland.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by tkb417(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2007
THE Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND)  , major of them are uneducated people, that they can be play around with like zobis.

I believe their so call godfather is the one instincating this so called MEND. because, i don't think this is the best way  or better way all this can be over, because, i know they are fight for their right but they are better angle to all this , not by kidnapping or day- light robbering.

please.(MEND) let give peace a chance by thinking about our wives, children, and over all God all might, the maker of all things on earth and above
Please translate this so that the UNEDUCATED MEND people can understand lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2007
tkb417:

Please translate this so that the UNEDUCATED MEND people can understand lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin (na wa for you o tkb417)

But i think these guys are sick in the head. How on earth did they come up with such a plan. The federal Government should deploy military guys and ensure 24hrs strict survelliance in and around Lagos as a whole.because if they make good their threat, the death toll will be high o. Secondly houses within that blast radius are in danger of sinking.

Anyway lets just pray that such a thing never happens, else those guys are then asking for WAR!
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by ratiken(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2007
Am of the opinion that dialogue should be forgotten at this point. I have been opportuned to work at some of these creeks which form the basis of the ND struggle. The truth is that there is no geniune cause for the MEND struggle. The people in the creeks are actually suffering but these so called MEND terrorists do not reside in the creeks and all they do is carry out inhumane activities of kidnapping, piracy, bunkery among other form of crimes in the name of the struggle.

The ND needs real upgrade in terms of infrastructures and amenities but it should never be tied to the MEND issue. I also know that the region has the bad leadership problem but the federal government can intervene if it is considered of utmost priority.

But i still maintain my opinion that there is more to this Niger-Delta problem that has been made public. Why would it take the government so long a time before employing military assistance in PortHarcourt?, these MEND boys are well known and could be easily ocated but we still see them gallivant the streets of PH - then why the Military?
If as insignificant as i am, i know some of these boys and with my no-security training I know their camps in the creeks in the course of my job, what does it take the government getting at them. These boys are just bunch of criminals, the real activists have withdrawn from the race seeing the height of crime attributed to the struggle
So my question is - What is the government waiting for?

I'll reiterate that this shouldn't be taken for a weak threat. Reasons are that these people aint human anymore, they've wasted lives and they don't have regard a million of it. This issue has risen to this height because government wants to dialogue, but the dialogue would never affect the real poverty-stricken residents of the creeks.

Again, why would you want to negotiate with a criminal, these boys have made real good money through robbery (Bank etc), bunkery, kidnap & ransom among other evil vices. Now tell me, how much you could offer that can cause a change of heart and actions, tell me the kind of employment you can provide for such people. They've seen loose large sums of money & they'll stop at nothing to keep making such money. So military should get to their camps and do their job or go for their headmen, remember"strike the shepherd and the flock will scatter"

So i say NO to dialogue at this point and YES to the development of the Niger Delta(they actually deserve it)
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by maki(f): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2007
what kind of nonsense is this again. this MEND people i don't think they know what they are doing again.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by jujukemist(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash]I have been reading and analysing all u guys statements on MEND and the 3rd main land bridge. Now listen to my professional opinion:
1 MEND has the capability to blow up the bridge,because they are purposeful and because we don't have security in Nigeria.
2 If you have not been to the Niger Delta then you do not have the loci standii to speak on this issue,however I believe they have gone too far and off the fundamentals of the struggle.
3 They may have already bug the bridge with the Explosives,because they know that after the announcement security will be activated around Lagos. Or they are just bluffing.
4 Our military are ill prepared to engage the militants because we have no experience of the terrain,we don't have true amphibious units and seals to do the job.
5 NigerDelta leaders are no leaders, they are the most corrupt leaders we have in the country. I am ashamed! They are even as I am writing this busy filling their pockets and that of their families.
6 B4 derivation is increased and oil autonomy is granted, let the FG through the EFCC bring to justice odilli, ibori, lucky,attah and Obasanjo and his num 1 enemy Alams
7 As long as corruption is worshiped in Nigeria groups like MEND will continue to make inroads. Even our Military is so corrupt that they are involved in oil bunkering even as I write this
8 God help this Nation!
9 Amen
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by queenbee2(f): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2007
Shou!!  angry  These people r fast becoming Osamabinladin-lik o.  angry what's wit blowin up 3rd mainland bridge eh??, why not try suicide bombin n ram in2 Aso rock since it's the Government they have an issue wit. angry

Abeg o i ply that bridge every blessed monrning plus a milion-plus other innocent Nigerians.This aint funny one bit!! .  angry  angry  angry
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by nigeria1: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2007
look go to delta, apart from the ibru family that built, a factory i can't remember where,  may sapele or so, i remember seen something like ibru sign up there,  the others did not care to build anything. but my dear governor built many house in london,  if you take state money buy house for london, where you go get money build factory in the niger delta. Fear God. Nobody they carry money go heaven. GO TO BALYESA, and you go weep,  the number of ALAM houses in london is enough to beautified the place. Dont you people fear God. Have you lost your mind. What about the other fellow Uhrobo, ijaw man you are stealing their money to build wealth you would never use. oyinbo get law, if you no get will, govt go take the house from your children.

God is waiting for that ONE in the Niger Delta to stand up and take leadership.

And now to shell, chevron, and mobil. Look I wish Yar Adua would revoke your licence, and hand it over to Nigerian companies. You may ask why. How on earth for 40 years, you have explored the oil in the Niger delta and none of you care to build a refinery. 40 years is a long time. If this USA, the USA govt would revoke your licence. This 3 companies have not be part of Niger delta develop.  You are non perform companies and your licence should be revoke. Which is the practice in the USA. Nigeria should give shell, mobil and chevron 1 year to start building refinary or automatically their licence give revoke by 1 oct 2008.

You see , you know your friend by what they do to you. If shell, chevron and mobil have fail for 40 years, after making more than $200 Billion from the Niger Delta . but failed to build a refinery for less than $1billion, you know they are only there to use Nigeria. In develop countries they would kick them out. Nigeria should kick this companies out. just because the same companies have gone to other countries where they have made less money and built refinery there. It shows their are not our friend.

Look If America companies can go to china to built factory, china , I mean china the USA worst enermy. And the USA call themself our friend, REALLY,  and they refuses to set up 1 factory in Nigeria, you know they consider us as enermy. even worst that china. The USA companies are treating us as Enermy. there is no single USA companies in Nigeria.   And Nigeria have to use what he as to develop. If oil is what we have. We give it to people on demand. It is money for hand and back for ground like Ashawo. We should switch who we sell oil to. It is a free market. We should dump the USA. for china,  if the USA companies fail to be friendly. This is pure busines and not sentiment. the USA would dump any one or country if they do not need. We should do the same in oil. This would increase gas price in the USA and force USA companies to think twice about Nigeria.

The federal govt should revoke the licence of this 3 companies for non performance, I tell their are more than 100 companies allover the world willing to replace them from Germany, canada, india, korea. They have fail Nigeria and the people of Niger Delta. Even give the licence to nigerian or countries who are willing to build refinary.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by buttyelele: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2007
let them try and they will see how passionate some of us can be over what belongs to all of us, nigeria is for all of us and not their fathers property. They should maintain their militia in their area, or else we turn our backs to them.

already the southwest is on their side, they should not make a move they cant backup.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2007
The Freedom Fighters (M.E.N.D) reserve the right to go after any Nigeria Government interest.
If 3rd Mainland Bridge are part of Nigeria (they Freedom Fighers reserve the right to blow it up).
They Freedon Fighters only have to give notice BEFORE carrying out the operation, so that innocent civilians will not get hurt.
By the way, The military that are killing you in your ancestral land were Nigeria Military.
Nigeria pays you back your good with Bad.
It's now Nigeria Military culture, acting on the command of Nigerians to kill you at will, rape
your women(mothers/daughters) at will, just because you ask for justice." What an injustice".
Billions of DOLLARS that sustain Nigeria today comes from your land, your Money were used in building
the old Capital and with your money the new Capital is about to finish its beauty, why you die in extreme poverty, hunger and disease. when will this inhumane treatment end from Nigerians?.
When you question them "why this injustice and maltreatment" they kill you or imprison you where you will later die.
They Freedom Fighters "It's never your choice" but (DO WHAT YOU WISH).
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Seun(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2007
willywilly has been banned for extreme idiocy.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by denex: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2007
Wait a minute, you mean MEND are now claiming to be Freedom Fighters?
This must be a new development because they have early declared their occupation as Political Thugs and we all know that they're also moonlighting as crude oil bunkerers and kidnappers.

Which freedom did they fight for? Is it Asari's freedom or Alamieseigha's.

Anyway, my own concern is that they should properly demolish the bridge and endeavour to remove the debris because my former boss just bought some new boats for public transport we don't want anything to happen to them.

As a matter of fact, this news greatly gladdens the man's heart. I hear he's reviewing his worker's salaries and ordering a ferry very soon. We are putting it in our prayers that MEND is not just bluffing again this time.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by jujukemist(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2007
buttyelele or wat ever you call your self watch your mouth.History hsa showed us that the south west are betrayals-we know. You dont have a back you will turn you are just bluffinng-which is typical of your stock. Wat have you done to your people messing up your region eg Adedibu, Olabode george.
If you cant discuss objectively,sign off and sleep. To some extend I agree with Willywilly.
Though I dont subscribe to blowing the bridge-its a tactical blunder
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by eryck(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2007
9JA LOWA,  grin grin grin (JUNGLE)

WAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY SEF, WE DIDNT REALLY NEED THE INDEPENDENCE WE HAD IN 1960 ISNT IT OBVIOUS? shocked shocked

see many thins going wrong, Yar'adua is in trouble. OBJ IS JUST A MESS, he is the father of all these TROUBLES , Can anybody tell me what he actually acheived after spending 8years in that so called ASO ROCK.Our leaders are bunch of DICK HEADS without CONSCIENCE

IF u gat any chance to leave this country plz do because this country does not have her citizens in mind.

IMAGINE WAT HAPPENED AT THE HOUSE OF REP YESTERDAY

OUR PLOBLEM LIES WITHIN US YET WE ARE ALWAYS CALLING ON GOD, ABEG MAKE UNA LET AM REST.
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by queenbee2(f): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2007
Wo, they dear not touch the Nation's anointing angry angry

Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by Pk001(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
If they want to be suicide bombers, let them go ahead.But i dont think they have the guts. This time around , they will be caught and wiped from the faze the world. Useless, selfish, Babaric, greedy etc. PEOPLE!
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by oberon(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2007
We really need to verify our factsand sieve these stories before we get carried away, for starters wasn`t Jomo the guy arrested in Angola how come he is granting interviews?secondly MEND like most guerilla groups can only operate where they know the terrain and where they have some sympathy amongst the local population, third,it would be a huge public relations blunder if they even attempted such an action you would be surprised at how quickly the tide of  public opinion would change against them and how ruthlessly the army would be deployed to the creeks
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by ow11(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2007
it is easier to blow up the bridge than anything in Abuja

I just want these guys to blow up all the properties of the former military rulers and past governors of the niger delta states and leave the bridge alone. Then I will respect them
Re: MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge by oberon(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2007
We really need to verify our factsand sieve these stories before we get carried away, for starters wasn`t Jomo the guy arrested in Angola how come he is granting interviews?secondly MEND like most guerilla groups can only operate where they know the terrain and where they have some sympathy amongst the local population, third,it would be a huge public relations blunder if they even attempted such an action you would be surprised at how quickly the tide of  public opinion would change against them and how ruthlessly the army would be deployed to the creeks if they really want to strike outside their scope of operations I might be able to suggest a few locations:
(1) A certain hilltop mansion in the North Central
(2)A very large poultry farm in the South West
(3)Some very opulent private buildings in the N-D
If they can accomplish these assignments then we can take their threats seriously otherwise let them stick to kidnapping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Zim In Plateau State / Ikpeazu Commissions Owerrinta Egbelu Mbutu Road / Ekiti : We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate In Court – Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.