Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (35830 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Jokingly(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
keep it up. grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Killz3(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hottie, you've not treated one question. You said "At This Age And Still A Virgin?" so. . . How old are you? cheesy
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by xynerise: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
^she is only seeking attention. Look at her pic and tell me if that nyash looks like a virgin nyash. undecided. Besides virgins dont proclaim their virginity like this.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Killz3(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
xynerise:

^she is only seeking attention. Look at her pic and tell me if that nyash looks like a virgin nyash. undecided. Besides virgins dont proclaim their virginity like this.
I'm complicatedly and disproportionately discombobulated by that sight! She could be, as "Nairaland Virgins" proclaim it thus. . . I mean, look at Onila! grin Virgin Power! cheesy
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
If True i dolf my cap for you
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Osama10(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
xynerise:

grin grin grin shocked
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by babsjnr(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
Lol
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chimezie198(m): 1:52am On Feb 10, 2012
These two Kashmir chicks, we don hear oo! Ehh una be vrigins. Even Paris Hilton is a virgin too! Smh
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 10, 2012
Even Lindsey Lohan
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 10, 2012
Mr lalalalala/oldma llalalallaa, did you have to log in with another username to say just that? tongue

You could have done it with ur original username.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrResource(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2012
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2012
grin grin grin[b]VIRGINIA IKE YE OYE OR INNOCENTINA OTU BASA CHA GO RU,those are nicknames of a virgin I know who's 30 btw,I think it would suit you and your virgin status.[/b] grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2012
rokiatu:

Mr lalalalala/oldma llalalallaa, did you have to log in with another username to say just that? tongue

You could have done it with ur original username.
Love your outfit rokiatu!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chimezie198(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2012
^Smh
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2012
^^^^ grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chimezie198(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2012
:p
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by TroyJay(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2012
Mademoiselle. It's good if you can keep your virginity. It's not easy to do so especially in a morally bankrupt and perverse world. It's not a lack of opportunity as opportunities must have come to pop a hymen. Some value it, others do not. Some keep it, others do not. Some regret losing it, others do not. Circumstances surrounding the loss of virginity differs from individuals. If it was forcefully taken from a lady for example, how do you expect her to feel when you open threads such as this to sing your self praise? I believe since keeping your virginity is a personal decision, you should keep it personal and not broadcast it. If you bring faith into this, i'll tell you that God forgives even the worst of sinners. Repentant sinners that is. So in the end, virgin or not, God accepts all. He looks at the motive behind actions. If you speak thoughtlessly, you have sinned. If your God looks at your heart, and the motive behind this thread is not pure, you have also sinned. Just take life easy. Pride goes before a crash!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

[font=old english text mt]Mademoiselle. It's good if you can keep your virginity. It's not easy to do so especially in a morally bankrupt and perverse world. It's not a lack of opportunity as opportunities must have come to pop a hymen. Some value it, others do not. Some keep it, others do not. Some regret losing it, others do not. Circumstances surrounding the loss of virginity differs from individuals. If it was forcefully taken from a lady for example, how do you expect her to feel when you open threads such as this to sing your self praise? I believe since keeping your virginity is a personal decision, you should keep it personal and not broadcast it. If you bring faith into this, i'll tell you that God forgives even the worst of sinners. Repentant sinners that is. So in the end, virgin or not, God accepts all. He looks at the motive behind actions. If you speak thoughtlessly, you have sinned. If your God looks at your heart, and the motive behind this thread is not pure, you have also sinned. Just take life easy. Pride goes before a crash! [/font]
Great advice. Atleast ur stated u point in an intelligent manner.

Repect. wink

@Talina, thanks, I luv it too, is a beautiful outfit.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by slimyem: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

Mademoiselle. It's good if you can keep your virginity. It's not easy to do so especially in a morally bankrupt and perverse world. It's not a lack of opportunity as opportunities must have come to pop a hymen. Some value it, others do not. Some keep it, others do not. Some regret losing it, others do not. Circumstances surrounding the loss of virginity differs from individuals. If it was forcefully taken from a lady for example, how do you expect her to feel when you open threads such as this to sing your self praise? I believe since keeping your virginity is a personal decision, you should keep it personal and not broadcast it. If you bring faith into this, i'll tell you that God forgives even the worst of sinners. Repentant sinners that is. So in the end, virgin or not, God accepts all. He looks at the motive behind actions. If you speak thoughtlessly, you have sinned. If your God looks at your heart, and the motive behind this thread is not pure, you have also sinned. Just take life easy. Pride goes before a crash!
nice point of view!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chimezie198(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2012
smh
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by TroyJay(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2012
Great advice. Atleast ur stated u point in an intelligent manner.

Repect.

nice point of view!
Thanks. We are all humans, and sometimes we make mistakes. I speak thoughtlessly at times too. If i'm accepted for who i am, every other person deserves a chance too. That's what i believe.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by born2boink(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2012
talina:

Love your outfit rokiatu!
Her outfit is good but it pump out the shape of the right succulent ORANGE, I don't want to comment b4 but you caused it
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by kpolli(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
Congrats. . . .

But it would be a big disgrace if u remain a virgin and still end up in hell tongue
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
*looks away*
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Is Roki a virgin too?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
Pop which cherry?

is this Cherry mango?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by born2boink(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
One day, Rokiatu and Hotie Tima will mistakenly post nude pictures with the way they change pics everyday,I will be looking at their profiles everyday too. I no fit tire lai lai because I have truly wish to date Rokiatu,sorry for beig rude
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

One day, Rokiatu and Hotie Tima will mistakenly post Unclad pictures with the way they change pics everyday,I will be looking at their profiles everyday too. I no fit tire lai lai because I have truly wish to date Rokiatu,sorry for beig rude

That's why you have dreams to dream about the things you WILL NEVER HAVE. wink Hope it keeps you warm at night.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by born2boink(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

That's why you have dreams to dream about the things you WILL NEVER HAVE. wink Hope it keeps you warm at night.
Who? Rokiatu, she is human right and she eat, drinks,poo in toilet and she walks around the street too,no big deal, let's wait and see , time says it all and you should stick to your husband please or you want use jealousy commit adultery with me?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

Who? Rokiatu, she is human right and she eat, drinks,poo in toilet and she walks around the street too,no big deal, let's wait and see , time says it all and you should stick to your husband please or you want use jealousy commit adultery with me?

[size=44pt]LMAO@jealousy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Trust me, I wouldn't even spit/piss on you if you were on fire. grin wink

Keep dreaming boo boo. tongue tongue tongue
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by born2boink(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

[size=44pt]LMAO@jealousy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Trust me, I wouldn't even spit/piss on you if you were on fire. grin wink

Keep dreaming boo boo. tongue tongue tongue

abeg soji yourself but i love the way you cry on rokiatu matter, even if i am fucking her,the best you can do is hold fan for us
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

abeg soji yourself but i love the way you cry on rokiatu matter, even if i am bleeping her,the best you can do is hold fan for us

Aww. You are offering me a spot in your dream? I am flattered really. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.