Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (35829 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by xynerise: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
My wife just told me she is still a virgin after given birth to a child. Should I believe her? grin. Coming soon!!!. This virgin thread is funny
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by born2boink(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Aww. You are offering me a spot in your dream? I am flattered really. wink
madam, your husband will come home soon, so prepare his food and both of you should go to bed, no follow rokiatu drag man even me self no fit sleep with married woman
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by lifestyle1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
[size=15pt]At what age ? state your age b4 i contribute to this thread. undecided[/size]
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by queensmith: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
so is the op going to be paid? just wondering. . . . . . .
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chimezie198(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

One day, Rokiatu and Hotie Tima will mistakenly post Unclad pictures with the way they change pics everyday,I will be looking at their profiles everyday too. I no fit tire lai lai because I have truly wish to date Rokiatu,sorry for beig rude
So na becos of people lyk you she come write "I know you check here everyday for update (loser) ha!".
Bro check on.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2012
^how you take know say na wetin she write?? Badt guys grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chimezie198(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2012
wink
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by drnoel: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2012
silliest post of the year. If u are so proud why dont u just hold ur Virginity 4 ever if u really still are. Cos as far as most people are concerned, even women who have given birth 2 children are still virgins grin grin grin everyone here is a virgin grin grin grin
Funny things is that at the end of the day, u will still give it up 2 some guy somewhere and the guy will scatter ur ynash that day.
Abeg next post.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2012
^All these for poor Tima?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2012
SO? I mean SFW?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Leyelyzo: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2012
Hy luv, here comes the mr right. Check me out. Hmmmmueee
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by holatin(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2012
My mum is also a virgin lol !
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by informatix: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2012
It reminds me of a Virgin actress in US. Whom later offered it for $1Million. Pls. Nobody is interested here.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by lacicrips(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2012
I'd like to pop her cherry.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by chimuchi(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
[size=28pt]na lie![/size] tongue
cos u dont have any evidence
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by drstan(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
U guyz are missing something out,,,she just need somone to say, "wil you be my val" she is advertising,.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Skii(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
Number 1, how old are you?

Two, REAL Virgins don't proclaim their virginity the way you have.
If anything, you should cross examine yourself if you have done "everything else" except s3x and still call yourself a virgin

3. Pride goes before a fall. I think it is boastful and arrogant of you to self righteously create this thread, not knowing that the feat you have achieved has been by the grace of God.
I hope you will be as confident to declare on NL the day you lose it.

My suspicion is that you are a late boomer who went largely unnoticed when other girls were going through the pressures of giving in to temptations from boys.

Anyways congrats all the same.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Mucokey(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
inside me, making a
promise and keeping up
to it. i hate breaking promise
no matter how hard they
are once i make a promise
to myself i never turn bck
no matter wat.
A kind of sEMI god u wanna claim, if u ask me.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Cyberfreak(f): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2012
Ermm, is it just me or does anyone else think rokiatu and fatima hotie tima are sisters?  undecided
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ceejayluv(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
I will excuse cos you're a lady. If you were to be a man you would inadvertently be labelling urself a s.exually-impaired i.diot. I have dated a spectrum of gals, 2 were V's. U remind me of them. I didn't mind as long as we exchanged , Ermm, Oral treats. And when i needed to enter the place, Well,, technically i wasn't cheating. I respect ur opinion though. I can decide not to learn to drive till i buy my own car, Its a free world!!

(P.S, Beware Of Ritualists!!)
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
Cyberfreak:

Ermm, is it just me or does anyone else think rokiatu and fatima hotie tima are sisters?  undecided
Its not just you,they are sisters and they don't hide it,oh and btw they are both virginia ike oyes. cheesy
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ovo4u(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2012
The World Dumpest Virgin From Nigeria.^^

Why do you have to open a topic about your virginity here at all? did anyone ask you angry? In as much as I don't like virgin and still don't like coming across their post or picture, it's very irritating to me. Imagine a guy trying to yansh you now and trying to go f.reaking deep inside, all the poor guy will get  is about you shifting your yansh backward, leftward, rightward and saying it paining me and before one notice that, it already bored having s.ex with your kind of girl. As for my opinion, I do like girls that hit from every corner as I hit them tongue tongue tongue. So miss Nigeria Virgin, carry your Kpomo Market comot frm here now because 99.5% of Nairalander have being disvirgin long time ago grin grin grin

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by 27naira(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2012
^^ see her pink panther's Pant  grin grin she dey do "to match" with pant and blouse grin grin

How on God's perfect planet did this make the front page? ohhh! So, there is a VIP CABAL in NL now ehh?

somebody hold me now before i break bottle  angry

So, OP is a virgin? you mean her koko hasn't wrapped around tushee before?  grin anyway, congrats, we don hear.

Time go reach when person go piss yellow urine for toliet come use am open thread and one zombie MOD go carry am come front page because the OP dey inside NL CABAL  grin kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

Its not just you,they are sisters and they don't hide it,oh and btw they are both virginia ike oyes. cheesy
What the f u ck is that supposed to mean?

Please people leave my name out of your mouths and stick the topic at hand thank you.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by TroyJay(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2012
27naira:

^^ see her pink panther's Pant  grin grin

How on God's perfect planet did this make the front page? ohhh! So, there is a VIP CABAL in NL now ehh?

somebody hold me now before i break bottle  angry

So, OP is a virgin? you mean her koko hasn't wrapped around tushee before?  grin anyway, congrats, we don hear.

[size=13pt]Time go reach when person go piss yellow urine for toliet come use am open thread and one zombie MOD go carry am come front page because the OP dey inside NL CABAL [/size] grin kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by flofashon(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2012
Nawa o! Y una dey even answer dis girl sef? U guys have time oh,i read the first few comments and i was already tired.this is that kind of thread that needs complete overlooking.YOU ARE A VIRGIN SO MAKE WE DO WETIN ARE YOU THE LAST VIRGIN IN NIGERIA ehn INCASE YOU DONT KNOW IT'S MOSTLY GUYS WHO ARE VIRGINS THAT FEEL ASHAME(dts if they even feel ashame sef). Cuz for a girl the longer u remain a Virgin the better for u,cuz pple wuld see u as a lill saint. So Tima weda ur a virgin or not a virgin oooooo i dont give ahh  F U C K and im very sure nobody else's gives ah F U C k also.
Go collect Money 4 GTB- I HEARD THEIR PAYING VIRGINS.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by TroyJay(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
It's obvious this lady NEVER wanted this to be on the frontpage. These Insults on her person is uncalled for, and is rather unbecoming.

Or is this what the MODS [i]really [/i]wanted? People posting her pics and mocking her? SMH!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ovo4u(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
I'm waiting for this Tima to answer my questions and she should also tell us all why she will open a topic in a forum where 99.9% are already disvirgin, I have ask so many important questions in the past in this forum but never made it to the front page but a gurl is braging of her silly virginity here and someone put in on the front page, what da f.uck is wrong with Nairaland?  sad sad sad sad
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by CarlosVent(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Poster,

I want to Understand something here.

Is it that a guys dick has not entered your pussy ?
Is is that you have kissed mouth to mouth and your pussy being sucked but no real sex?
is it that your a lesbian and you guys use artificial dick to do it but your pussy hasn't witnessed the real guys dick?
is it that you masturbate all the time with artificial dick or candle or bottle which other girls use and you haven't been bleeped real?

pls tell us which of the above situation that best describes you?

or your in other words telling us that a girl who can wear the type of panty in your pick and pose sexily has never been kissed fumble and romanced by a guy?

pls clear the air.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by hustla(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2012
So wetin ur story come tish us nw?? go nta 2 channel 5 go announce naw, ozwo!
ma babe is 20+ and a virgin and she never announces it to the world like a mumu, its obvious u want to DO sef,
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2012
TroyJay:

It's obvious this lady NEVER wanted this to be on the frontpage. These Insults on her person is uncalled for, and is rather unbecoming.

Or is this what the MODS [i]really [/i]wanted? People posting her pics and mocking her? SMH!

Oh please don't worry abt Tima. wink The picture, if they like, they can even print it, and make it into a wallpaper and hang it up their wall. BAM!!! grin cheesy

And abt the mocking, oh please relax, is all good entertainment. That is why Tima's open the thread in the first place, she open it to get blood rushing thru some people di !!!cks cuz I can't say veins. grin grin

I am sure Tima will have a good laugh when ever she comes back here.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
rokiatu:

What the f u  ck is that supposed to mean?

Please people leave my name out of your mouths and stick the topic at hand thank you.
Babe chillax o,did you see your name in my post? Don't give me attitude,btw that's what we call virgins in my dialect. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.