Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! (42338 Views)

Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Share Love Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2012
You're so beautiful, you're so fine
I wish so dearly that you would be mine
Today and always you are in my heart
So please make me happy be my valentine,
Forever and always, we will never be apart ♥ ♥ ♥ ~
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2012
m:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2012
~♥~ Today I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says, All Things are Possible ~♥~
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2012
v:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2012
~♥~ Our time together is never quite enough, I can never get enough of you, I miss you as soon as we say good bye ♥ I need you ~♥~
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2012
Love is like a Butterfly…
It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes
and it settles upon you when you least expect it.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2012
o;

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by SkyRider1(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2012
@Baba

Watch, its gettin ambiguous. The first set of posts are the best. They were all about love. The later are about relationship.

Nevertheless, am enjoying ya posts. Keep the spirit of the day alive.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2012
“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2012
The best things in Life, can never be kept;
They must be given Away.
A Smile,
A Kiss and
Love

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2012
e:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2012
true love ♥

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2012
"If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2012
The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in
♥irreplaceable♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2012
Love isnt finding the perfect person its seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2012
Love can't be explained, taught or learned, only felt.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2012
It is hard to let go of someone who has touched your life,
But it hurts more to let go of someone who was never yours yet changed your life the most!
♥ ♥ ♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2012
Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts.

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2012
When people ignore their friends because they have relationships, they say to their friends that in fact they are not friends at all. True enough, sometimes it is hard when we first fall in love with someone to even think about spending time away from our lover and with our friends instead, but we must never forget the importance of maintaining all of our relationships. A true friend should be treated as a true friend.

Most true friends will be happy that you are in a relationship that makes you happy, but if they are someone that you truly love and care about it is imperative that you make at least some time to spend with them. Though they may be lower on your priority list, they are still on your priority list; you should treat them as such. Never ignore your friends because you have a relationship.

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2012
When you truly care for someone, you don't look for faults.
You don't look for answers. You don't look for mistakes.
Instead, you fight the mistakes. You accept the faults and
you overlook excuses. The measure of love is when you
love without measure. There are rare chances that you'll
meet the person you love and who loves you in return.
So once you have it, don't let it go. The chance may never
come your way again.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2012
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. ♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2012
If you don't pay attention to what you love, you could overlook
your greatest gifts! That love is the surefire indicator
of hidden gifts, and it is the only way to find them. Gifts often
don't have the chance to be developed and because of that we're
fooled into thinking that they don't exist.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2012
Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun, because they missed you the first time.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2012
When I'm not there, do you think of me? When you're sad and something's bothering you, do you wish I were there to help comfort you? When you've had a long hard day, do you smile knowing that soon you'll be seeing me, and everything will seem better, even if it's just for a moment? When you lay down at night, do you look back and cherish the new memories you've made with me? And when you get up in the morning, does everything inside of you smile, knowing that this will be another day that we'll be together? because that's how I think of you,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2012
Find someone who will change your life,
not just your relationship status.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2012
: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.
Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.
( THE VOW )
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2012
Babe. Its just a 4 letter word. People say it sometimes with out any meaning. But truth is, it means a lot. Whether its the first time they call you Babe, with you getting butterflies inside, all fuzzy and nervous. Getting the urge to kiss them because they called you Babe. Babe: it means you are theirs. Whether it might just be a slip of the tongue to call someone Babe, it means something somehow. This 4 letter word doesn’t mean no where near as much the 4 lettered word: Love. But it still gets you happy, and gets you excited they called you that. Babe. Its a nice word to be called by that special someone.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2012
As much as I hate it, things will never be the same.
And instead of making things worse, I’d prefer it if we made it better. It seems like the more we put our stubbornness in between us, the quicker we’ll fall apart. Sometimes I wish we could start all over again; that moment when you and I first started talking. There’s no room for improvements if neither of us decides to open up. I guess it’s just too hard to let go of the past.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2012
Sometimes, it's better to shut up than let the world know that you and your boyfriend are not okay.
Zip your mouth. If you have a problem, fix it within the two of you. Do not ever broadcast it to everybody, because the more you flaunt it, the more other people will know how to break you. Yes, some may be worried, but most people don’t care about that. You’re not a celebrity to be part of some sort of “break-up-of-the-year” scene. Don’t you want a private type of relationship where everyone knows that you’re together, but not everyone knows how your relationship goes? It’s much better to keep everything bad happening to you in private than tell the world how your relationship sucks at the moment but after some time, you’re back together again. It’s sweeter if people know that you two never had the chance to break up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.