Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,731 members, 7,959,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! (42350 Views)

Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Share Love Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to
your friends."

– Dumbledore, Harry Potter

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
“Real love? It is when you go through the hard trials of trust and sacrifices and still wake up every morning falling on love all over again.”
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
I'm not one of those girls,
I’m not one of those girls that gets all the attention. The perfect body, the perfect smile, the cute voice. I’m not one of those girls that are good at hiding their flaws, the ones that are good at sweet talks and flirting. I’m not one of those girls that has the nice style and the nice looks. I’m one the girl that tend to be really insecure about themselves. The girl that’s always in the corner hiding, I’m the girl that’s scared to show other’s her real self.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
I was not aware that he came only to love me for a while. I was aiming to be with him forever but he is not willing to work it all out. While I was busy planning for us, he was busy planning his life with another person. It hurts too much but all I can do is watch him walk away and that is the end of it. There goes my forever. There goes my life. I know he is gone but holding on to him has become the only way to keep me alive.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
~Mother Teresa
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
Rejection is part of life, and it can’t always be avoided. But when you learn to accept and love yourself unconditionally, then the need for external acceptance is unnecessary.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
Never force yourself to
have a space in anyone's life
because if they really know your worth,
they'll surely create one for you.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Because you make me laugh, Because you're there for me even before I ask, Because you understand me even when I'm not making sense, Because I don't know what I'd ever do without you, That's why our friendship means so much to me. Happy Valentine's Day to a Wonderful Friend!

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
Find within you reasons to be grateful no matter how things seem difficult they are. Express your thankfulness each and every day while working toward your dream. And magically as you express all things you are grateful for the key you seek will then appear that opens up the door.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
Find within you reasons to be grateful no matter how things seem difficult they are. Express your thankfulness each and every day while working toward your dream. And magically as you express all things you are grateful for the key you seek will then appear that opens up the door.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
m:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Babasessy: Find someone that isn't afraid to admit they MISS YOU. Someone that knows YOU'RE NOT PERFECT but treats you as if you are. Someone who couldn't imagine losing you. Someone who gives their heart to you COMPLETELY. Someone who says I love you and PROVES IT. Last but not least, find someone who wouldn't mind waking up to you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and grey hair but still FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL OVER AGAIN , ♥ ~
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by micoma: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2013
val
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by oladimejiX: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
No matter what people say?

I will love you all the same

Come what may our love will get better

Worst case scenario it will stay the same
http://www.lovequotespro.com/for-her/love-quotes-my-girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.