Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! (42093 Views)

Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Share Love Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
Childhood,

As a child I expressed my
feelings through paper and
pen, the world has changed
so much it is now a keyboard
and screen to entertain me.

As a child I believed in
fairy tales, the beautiful
girl being rescued by the
dashing prince on a steed.

Now that I am a woman I see
things for what they really
are, men come also with hearts
not just amour, some need saved
in return, their souls to yearn!

As a child I could not wait
for the summers rain, so many
puddles to find and prance in,
shoes to dry when it was time
to go in.

I still wait for that summer
rain as an adult, not to prance
in puddles, but to dance as the
world is cleaned again from the
rain that is pouring down on me.

Childhood dreams and wonderment's
to change as the time passes me
slowly by, as an adult I see the
world through grown up eyes!

Beauty and pain, tears in the rain,
dashing princes that need their
own fairy tale come true, through
the eyes of a woman my mind has
been renewed,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Sike(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
Babasessy:

more
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
Remember, God will never take away someone from you without replacing it with someone better
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2012
m

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
more

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
more

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
Love isn’t having 500 pictures of him on your phone.
Love isn’t when you text him day and night.
Love isn’t when he buys you expensive gifts.
Love isn’t when you talk with him 24/7
Love isn’t when you ditch your friends for him.
Love isn’t when you go for the cutest or hottest guy you know for only that reason!
Love ♥ is when you do anything to be with him even for a short while.
Love ♥ is when you just want him to be happy.
Love ♥ is when you think about him 24/7.
Love ♥ is when you can’t help feeling just a little bit jealous when he is talking to other girls and not you.
Love ♥ is when you remember the songs you and he danced or shared too.
Love ♥ is when you can go to him at your worst.
Love ♥ is when everything reminds you of him.
Love ♥ is when you get butterflies just hearing his name.
Love ♥ is when he breaks your heart and you still love him with all the little pieces
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
“If you are not being treated with Love & Respect, check your price tag. Perhaps you have marked yourself down. It’s YOU who tells people what you are worth by what you accept. Get off the clearance rack and get behind the glass where the valuables are kept! Learn to value yourself more! If you don’t, no one else will!”
✿¸.•*¨`*
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
Some of you walked into my life and made it better others walked out and made it super fantastic,
✿¸.•*¨`*•
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
A lover asked his beloved,
Do you love yourself more
than you love me?

The beloved replied,
I have died to myself
and I live for you.

I've disappeared from myself
and my attributes.
I am present only for you.

I have forgotten all my learnings,
but from knowing you
I have become a scholar.

I have lost all my strength,
but from your power
I am able.

If I love myself
I love you.
If I love you
I love myself.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2012
As the Universal Love,
within Us ALL Shine,
That is in Our Hearts,
which illuminated Our Mind,
May the Divine WE are,
expression So Free
This Sacred expression,
We're gifted to Be.
As an innocent Child,
with wonder so strong,
Never to view life,
as right or wrong.
Simply to share,
in ALL that's Divine
In Love's Eternal Light,
that in ALL~Ways Shine
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Surround yourself with people who know your worth. You don't need too many to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for exactly who you are
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
The greatest feeling in the world is to be around someone who wants to hold you, wants to kiss your forehead, wants to be around you, wants to call you at night, wants to see you smile. But I think what’s better than that is finding someone who does it all because he wants to see you happy, •
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2012
Someday, we'll forget the hurt, the reason we cried and who caused us pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe and love all over again
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
♥ If I had only 24 hrs to live then I would spend the 23hrs with the man I love , ♥
And the last 1hr of my life, I would spend searching 4 the person who would care of him when I am gone , Just the way I do, ♥ ♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
There comes a time in your life when life knocks you down on your knees and you need to realize that things happen for a reason as they were destined to be, there are some people whom you can never forget and who will always be special no matter how they treated you so, don't hate people from your past. there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future, this is part of life, this is LIVING,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
he Beauty of a woman will attract your eyes but the personality of a woman will capture your heart
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Sholaf(f): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
Babasessy:

♥ If I had only 24 hrs to live then I would spend the 23hrs with the man I love , ♥
And the last 1hr of my life, I would spend searching 4 the person who would care of him when I am gone , Just the way I do, ♥ ♥

Awesome!
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by cynthiafred67(f): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
**yawns boring**
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them, Your smile, Your hope, Your courage,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
IN THE STILLNESS
DO YOU HEAR
THE PULSE
OF HER HEART
TASTE THE SALT
OF HER TEARS

SHE GIFTS YOU
WITH THE WARMTH
OF THE SUN
TO LIGHT YOUR DAYS

WITH A BLANKET
OF STARS
TO WARM YOUR NIGHTS

HER WINDS
BREATHE LIFE INTO
YOUR SOUL

HER WATERS
WASH YOUR
SPIRIT CLEAN

SHE LAYS NOW
BLEEDING BENEATH
YOUR FEET

WILL YOU
BE HER VOICE
AND SPEAK
OF HER PAIN

WILL YOU BE
HER HANDS
AND HEAL
HER GAPING WOUNDS

IF YOU WISH
TO GIFT HER
TOMORROW
WITH THE PROMISE
OF A NEW DAY

TAKE A STAND
MAKE A CHANGE
AND KNOW
LOVE
ALWAYS FINDS A WAY.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
Just another day and the play will come
Just another day if you make it
You tell yourself to do and be the best you can
Then you tell yourself to try harder
When you make room for the little things
they start to fill up with meaning
Just another day and the play will come
Just another day if you make it

How easy was it not to change?
To lose direction?
But you don't think I'm in a lost
Cos you feel freedom
Some things you will not forget
Not now, not ever
Even if you won't get lost
You stay inside it.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
“When I looked in your eyes, I didn't see just you. I saw my today, tomorrow, & the rest of my future”
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2012
The good thing about losing love is that , it makes us strong and wiser, and more able of giving and receiving love the next time around
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
Friendship freezes misspoken or misinterpreted words.
Friendship melts the shadows of the heart.
Friendship's soul swells rolling the emblazoned red carpet at our doorways.
Friendship is the bridge binding two islands.
Friendship is one fragrant blossom meeting the perfect ground.
Friendship is wild laughing by the swishing stream.
Friendship is watching leaves turn stunning colours.
Friendship is a golden chain with luck charms worn about the neck or wrist.
Friendship is the turquoise stone tucked away in the pocket or enveloped under the pillow.
Friendship is a frog sitting beside a bold bright yellow rose on a Sunday morning in August.
Friendship extends its magical arms for it is not the receiving but the giving.
Friendship is creating a mood positive and light.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
What is the sense of being successful and having everything you want if you dont have someone special to share it with,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
No Relationship Is Perfect, Ever.
There Are Always Some Ways You
Have To Bend, To Compromise, To
Give Something Up In Order To Gain
Something Greater,
The Love We Have For Each Other Is
Bigger Than These Small Differences.
And That's The Key.
It's Like A Big Pie Chart, And The Love
In A Relationship Has To Be The Biggest
Piece. Love Can Make Up For A Lot.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
I never wished for a perfect love, I just wanted to be with someone who stays real even if I'm still unsure of everything ♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Harryveli: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
If life should end tomorrow
And from this world I should part,
I shall be forever young
For you have touched my heart
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by seleroms: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
I said a Valentine prayer for you
and asked the Lord above
to fill your heart and bless your soul
With the precious gift of love.

I asked Him for sincere love
The kind that’s meant to stay
Just like the generous love
You give to those you touch each day.

I prayed for love from family
And from every cherished friend
Then I asked the Lord to give you
His love that knows no end.

Happy Valentine’s Day

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2012
♥, Happy Valentine's Day, ♥
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres, !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.