Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! (42329 Views)

Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Share Love Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2012
I wish I was a camera sometimes so I could turn
your picture with my mind and put it in a frame
for you to see how beautiful you really
are to me ,

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
Like:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
It's always easy to love the lovable, the ones you have to work at loving, are the ones that need it the most ♥ Treat them like today is their last day ~ spread Gods love with everyone you meet ~ Love and Blessings
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2012
m:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Sholaf(f): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
Babasessy:

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

This is really nice I shall quote this on my Husby's valentine card.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
m:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
M

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
More

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
m:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
m

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
Deep relationships are not built by forcing others to understand you. But by giving them the confidence that you have understood them,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
A woman has strengths that amaze men
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens
She holds happiness, love and opinions
She smiles when she feels like screaming
She's happy and laughs when she is afraid
Her love is unconditional
There's only one thing wrong with her
She sometimes forgets she is worth,
ƸӜƷ•°*”˜˜”*°•♥♥♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
If I am too strong and tough for some people, its their problem not mine,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
more:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
more

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2012
A Relationship does not need promises, terms, and conditions. It just needs two wonderful people; one who can trust and one who can understand.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
The most beautiful people in the world are not those with attractive faces or skinny body, but those who know how to respect the beauty of others,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
If you love some one because you think that he or she is really gorgeous…
then it’s not love , it’s ~ Infatuation ~…
If you love some one because you think that you shouldn’t leave him because others think that you shouldn’t…
then it’s not love, it’s ~ compromise ~…
If you love some one because you think that you cannot live with out his touch…
then it’s not love , it’s ~lust~…
If you love some one because you have been kissed by him…
then it’s not love, it’s ~ inferiority complex~…
If you love some one because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurt his feelings…
then it’s not love , it’s ~charity~…
If you love some one because you share every thing with him…
then it’s not love… it’s ~friendship~…
but if you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable and you cry for him…
that’s ~LOVE~
if you get attracted to their people but stay with him without any regrets…
that’s ~LOVE~
If you let him go knowing that he has to go but he doesn’t want to…
that’s ~LOVE~
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
more

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2012
It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew, ¸.•*¨`*•, ¸
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2012
Sometimes you have to forget what you want and remember what you DESERVE, ✿¸.•*¨`*•.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
A woman can smile to many other men, but there's only one man she would shed her tears with, ✿¸.•*¨`*•,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
“In your absence, my heart grows stronger.
In your presence, I fall in love again", ✿¸.•*¨`*•
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
I may not be able to give you all the happiness of the world…
but I promise, together we can achieve every happiness!!!♥

I may not be able to give you everything you want…
but I promise, together we can share everything possible!!!♥

I may not be there for you sometimes…
but I promise, I will be always there when you need me the most!!!♥

I may fail to impress you after sometime…
but I promise, I will still like you like today only!!!♥

I may change for the world…
but I promise, I will be the same for you!!!♥

I may feel helpless at certain span of time…
but I promise, at that time also, you are/will be my biggest strength!!!♥

I may not be able to express my feelings…
but I promise, I will feel the same for you always!!!♥

I may not be the one you want/desired for…
but I promise, I am also not the one whom you cannot like!!!♥

I may be arrogant, egoistic sometimes…
but I promise, at the core of my heart, there is nothing but unconditional care for you!!!♥

I may not be the one whom you follow…
but I promise, I will show you the right path wheneva you will be in dillema!!!♥

I may not be any celebrity or any famous person in my life…
but I promise, I feel special wheneva I am wth you!!!♥

I may tell lies sometimes…
but I promise, I cannot hide anything from you!!!♥

I may make you angry sometimes…
but I promise, I will cheer you up everytime!!!♥

I may become irritating for you sometimes…
but I promise, we can solve it together and I will try not to repeat this again!!!♥

I may have some different opinions, different perceptions, different priorities…
but I promise, we will settle our differnces rather than settling in our own differences!!!♥

I may be far from you sometimes…
but I promise, I will be just a thought away!!!♥

At Last…
I may not be the one for you…
but I promise, you are the only for me, my De$TiNy!!! ♥♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
We all want to fall in love. why? because that experience makes us feel completely alive, where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we’re flying into the heavens. it may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon, but that doesn’t diminish its value cause we’re left with memories that we’ll treasure for the rest of our live,
✿¸.•*¨`*•,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
Every woman's heart has different instructions. They're written through her eyes, in her smile, through her actions and in her tears. She just has to find someone who cares enough to read them, ✿¸.•*¨`*•.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
m:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by MrsChima1(f): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
You are my Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.   kiss kiss

Because of you all the days are similar, when I wake up Wednesday I am blessed because I know when I wake up Saturday, I am still blessed with you.   kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18) / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.