Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,271 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! (42341 Views)

Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Share Love Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2012
Even when life give's you every reason to give up, remind yourself of the reasons you're still standing,
Yes, sometimes it’s hard to stand up for someone who doesn’t love you back. But love is blind. Love is unconditional. Actually, what is love? It’s not something we feel in our heart or something we contemplate or try to understand in our brains. It’s the energy between two people. That’s love,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2012
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will lie under the stars
and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep,
wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,
who wants to show you off
to the world when you are in sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends,
who thinks you're just
as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly
reminding you of how much he cares
and how lucky his is to have you,
The one who turns to his friends
and says, 'that's her.'
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2012
You can never get him out of your head … It’s the way you get weak in the knees when you get lost in his eyes. It’s the way you can’t breathe when you are around him. It’s the way your hands match perfectly. It’s the way your heart skips a beat when you see him. It’s the way he catches all of your attention by not even saying a word. It’s the way he makes the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. It’s the way you act like a three-year-old in love all over again. It’s the way he hugs and kisses you. It’s the way he makes you fall in love .
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2012
How to be a Loving Gentleman,

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2012
I always believe in soulmates. Finding the right person for you. Who will stay by your side through ups and downs, who will accept your flaws, who will be your strength and will be your weakness at the same time.

A person that you will meet in time in the not so perfect but you’ll still fall madly inlove with.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2012
A Cute Story About Trust

A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.
The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter:
"Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river." The little girl said:
"No, Dad. You hold my hand."
"What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled father.

"There's a big difference," replied the little girl.
"If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours,
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2012
A man sat at a metro station in Washington DC and started to play the violin; it was a cold January morning. He played six Bach pieces for about 45 minutes. During that time, since it was rush hour, it was calculated that thousands of people went through the station, most of them on their way to work.

Three minutes went by and a middle aged man noticed there was musician playing. He slowed his pace and stopped for a few seconds and then hurried up to meet his schedule.

A minute later, the violinist received his first dollar tip: a woman threw the money in the till and without stopping continued to walk.

A few minutes later, someone leaned against the wall to listen to him, but the man looked at his watch and started to walk again. Clearly he was late for work.

The one who paid the most attention was a 3 year old boy. His mother tagged him along, hurried but the kid stopped to look at the violinist.

Finally the mother pushed hard and the child continued to walk turning his head all the time. This action was repeated by several other children. All the parents, without exception, forced them to move on.

In the 45 minutes the musician played, only 6 people stopped and stayed for a while. About 20 gave him money but continued to walk their normal pace. He collected $32. When he finished playing and silence took over, no one noticed it. No one applauded, nor was there any recognition.

No one knew this but the violinist was Joshua Bell, one of the top musicians in the world. He played one of the most intricate pieces ever written,with a violin worth 3.5 million dollars.

Two days before his playing in the subway, Joshua Bell sold out at a theater in Boston and the seats average $100.

This is a real story. Joshua Bell playing incognito in the metro station

was organized by the Washington Post as part of a social experiment about perception, taste and priorities of people. The outlines were: in a commonplace environment at an inappropriate hour: Do we perceive beauty?

Do we stop to appreciate it? Do we recognize the talent in an unexpected context?

One of the possible conclusions from this experience could be: If we do not have a moment to stop and listen to one of the best musicians in the world playing the best music ever written, how many other things are we missing?
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2012
Here's a thing about love:
Fake love intentionally waits to receive. By all means fake love will make notice to everything and everybody that they are waiting for something. They always expect something from you.

Real love on the other hand generously gives and gives no matter what the circumstances are because real love just wants to give whatever they can in order to make that other person happy and feel loved.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2012
“What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins.” ♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2012
Love is never measured by the times he made you laugh, but by the number of times he made you smile after you cried.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
I don’t know why I wont ever learn that my Romeo isn’t ready to die for me, that my Prince Charming isn’t interested to know who owns the half of my pair of glass shoes, that my Jack would just leave me dying with the sunken ship, that my Peter Pan is not with me forever and that he, the one I love, is just someone whom I am stupidly in love with, with the dream that one day he will realize that there is a happily ever after that can be found in me.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
I am destined to be in sorrow, blinded by love, longing for affection, reaching the stars, begging for smiles, wrapped by illusions, imagining kisses, dreaming for touches, hiding pain and anger and eaten by frustrations. But still, waiting for someone who will dig me from the mud I am in.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another it will happen. The real promise is if the time together will be worth the pain in the end.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
it’s amazing how much people want something, but never make the effort to get it. they complain day in and day out about it, but never make the move to actually do anything. if you want something, go out and get it. it’s not going to come to you while you’re sitting on your ass being a little bitch.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
I was a fool to ever leave you but you were a bigger fool to let me go
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
t hurts to be in love, when the only one you love, turns out to be someone that's not in love with you. It hurts to love her so, when deep down inside you knows, she will never want you no matter what you do.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
I've been broken heart by girls, this time is different, rolling by is not just some girl that just gives me good times, but given me good times and encouragement, kindness that is beyond what I've dreamed of, love no one else could provide, respect.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
Not everyone is meant to stay in your life forever, Sometimes they are only there long enough to teach you the lesson that you needed to learn. ♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
l:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
o:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
v:

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
♥ Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever. ♥
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
“You should never be a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.”

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Love is something far more than desire for sexual intercourse; it is the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
Reminiscing.
Sometimes, you can’t help but look back to how things used to be. I know digging up old scars and memories are painful. But it’s what makes us stronger. It helps us realize why things happened the way it should. And to remind us in the future not to make the same mistakes we used to.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
Be happy for fireplaces and bonfires. Fire can be dangerous, but when controlled it is warm and fun to be around. The fire creates heat that radiates throughout your entire body and creates for an excellent atmosphere!

Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
Don’t waste your time on someone who does not appreciate you the way you should be appreciated. Don’t ever settle for mediocrity, for being just an option, for being the one who is just fun to be with, for being the one who is always there desperately waiting, for mere concern or pity or for someone who likes you just because s/he knows s/he's got the power to break you. Don’t settle because deep down, you know who you are and you know without a doubt that you deserve better if not the best.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
Take time to listen to your heart. Sometimes you need not to ask yourself who you love more but ask who really makes you happy, makes you feel loved and knows your worth.
Re: Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! by Babasessy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
What exactly am I waiting for?
No matter how many times I look, I won’t find him there. He won’t come. So why do I anticipate? This is the reason why I dislike growing feelings for someone. I don’t want that feeling of not knowing. Not sure what’s going to happen next, or not aware about what the other person is thinking… This uncertainty is driving me to my limit, and this was the sort of position I promised myself I was never going to be in, again and again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.