Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69750 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Youngpo413: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2014
^ lol
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tipsieoladj(m): 2:16am On Aug 06, 2014
My own story I have no idea... All I know is I love d idea of me havin ex.. Being dumped or I dump is fun.. More exes to go..lols
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by olatunji390(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mine: My ex brought cat fish pepper soup to school for my bestfriend. Nah so I see am o
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by DorisK(f): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Breaking up wit me.... I kinda liked his quiet nd responsible way of life bt he dint trust me nd dat hurt
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by EdidemGcon(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2015
hmmmmmm my own pass una own ooo.
my gf ignored me for 2 months jus bcus one guy she sleeps with behind my back came back frm abroad and hes a footballer. there where straffing evrywere and anyhw. this babe no boda ask abt me or call me ooo. when d guy was abt goin back to his football club. na dat tym my babe call me n sed she was sorry abt evrything dat happen. nt knwin i knw wat he has bin doin behind me. when she eventually knew i knw. see as dis babe dey cry n begging. she begged my younga sista n knelt down to her in front of her husband, she no shame ooooo. ma sista say ma 4give n my mumsy 2 sed d samething so i did. we are still 2geda sha. but me am waiting for d season to end make d guy show again ma see werin she go do again dis tym. if truly she don leave d guy or she still dey straff d guy, will determine d destination of the relationship. dis relationship shit no easy oooo. luv hurts man.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Menuskiiiii(f): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Unfortunately went to see my ex one day early in the morn before he leaves the house (we had a little quarrel the day before) and met him with anoda babe. Entered with my key as usual, went to the room and found a babe soundly asleep on the bed.....that"s not the worst part oh!!! He quietly shushed me to the sitting room and begged me to please go and wait in his friends house (it was a sanitation day and u know nah no movement so i cud'nt leave). He does'nt want the babe to wake up and find me there ( as he was'nt done with her yet). Hmmmmm Chai !!! nothing babes no dey see.........

As me no get strength to fight and no b my house, i gergerly go him friend house next door, go cry.....wen sanitation finish i go my house. Worse experience ever!!!

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2015
eveseh:
he's always breaking up with me,
and when he break up he can be the frist to call me,
or to come to my door beging.
interesting?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Matthew93: 6:54am On May 19, 2015
I was with a girl almost 4 years. I met her when i was 18 and she was 16. I fell in love.
After year of spending time together we was so close to each other. I know what she was w thinking about
and she knew everything about me. She was my first love and first serious girlfriend i ever had, besides
she was 10/10 girl, every1 just wanted to be with her and i was so happy that she choosed me.
Had feeling like i won my life. She took like 90% of my brain, was thinking about her almost everytime.
Just damn big love, i loved her, she loved me. After 3 years we decided to study together in bigger city.
She always was not into these "things", i mean sex etc. She told me that im the only one, and if she want to do it, she gonna do this with me.
Like every man/boy i was waiting for this day impatiently. She promised that if we move to our new flat, we will do it everywhere, in the kitchen, on the table,
in the morning, in the evening. I was so excited, for every boy like me it was like "my dreams came true". After few months she met her new friends (girls).
She was going out with them to some parties, i let her go, i said: if u want, u can go, i trust u smiley .
She changed drastically, she wasnt a "party girl", she never was into party, till now. She was going out 3-4 times in a week.
I was waiting for her everynight just to hug her before sleeping and to say that i love u and i dont know what i was gonna do if she someday dissapear.
She was giving me a meaning of life. When i was thinking or deciding about something i always ask her about her opinion, or i just included her to my plans.
I was predicting that something is going on, something bad. My brother was dumped after 4 years by her ex without a good explain (just something like: its not this, we should brake up).
After that i told her: tell me please if something is wrong, i dont want to lose you, u are my whole world and i cant imagine a life without you, so please, always tell me the truth.
She agreed.

After few month out relationship looks like old marriage. We had sex very rare, i had a feeling like she stopped love me, but she was telling me, how much i mean to her and that she love me.
So i came up in depression, i was sitting my 3/4 of day in front of monitor and playing some video games. I dont know if she knows how its bad with me. Only thing i knew is that she just party all the time.
After few not nice lies about where she was and with who, i decided to tell her: if u lied me one more time, im coming back to parents.She agreed.
And it happened. She begged me to stay, she cried a whole night, but i wanted to punish her for this, she was lying in every possible situation.
We broke up, but i still couldnt stop thinking about her, how much i love her and how much she means for me. I always say that fault its on both sited, but for me it was her fault.
After week or two i decided to meet her. We talked and we come back together, but she was living in this big city alone, we see each other only on weekends.
Month or two passed. I had feeling that she still lie and have some1. For this 4 years i never talk with another girl to hook up or flirt, never, she was everything for me.
It was the last chapter of our life together. Im IT technician by trade so somehow i got her Facebook email, password.

When i saw this, my heart just explode, couldnt stop crying and blame myself for everything.
She was hanging up with 6 or 7 guys at this time when we lived together. When i moved out, but we still was together. Some guy was coming to her everynight.
I saw their conversations. (she was a virgin when she was with me, we just did an anal sex and bj). In this talks i saw that she sends him naked photos for him.
Some things how he is good and perfect for her. She told him that she still waiting for the only one guy. I also saw her conversation with her best friend.
There was a lot of bad thing about me, that " he leaded into this that i need to hook up with new guys ". You cant imagine how i felt, girl is telling u how much she love u, next day she bleeps with some new known guy
and she lose virginity with him instead of loyal boyfriend. I tried to kill myself but blood in my veins clotted so i had to go to hospital. Its about week, i cant handle with this, friends are helping me a lot.
Its not enough i feel like shit. still want to die but i promise my family that i would not do this anymore. I regret that my first try was not effective.
I offend her really much, her best friend also, cuse she knew about it and she didnt tell me, solidarity of bitches...
In their minds im the guilty one, it hurts me a lot.

Can some1 give an advice how to deal with it. I appreciate for replies. Hope ill be still alive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ebukaOtika(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2015
bluehorizo:
When she told me after 5 yrs of courtship that it is not all relationships that end up in marriage. The following weekend she got married.

Lolzz your quick notice came too too quick ,,,, it happened in your very b4.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by starlingbawa(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2015
Truly nice thread and a whole lot to learn from it.

I hope it continues just so folks could garner some wisdom from the experiences of others!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Feemmy(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2015
Menuskiiiii:
Unfortunately went to see my ex one day early in the morn before he leaves the house (we had a little quarrel the day before) and met him with anoda babe. Entered with my key as usual, went to the room and found a babe soundly asleep on the bed.....that"s not the worst part oh!!! He quietly shushed me to the sitting room and begged me to please go and wait in his friends house (it was a sanitation day and u know nah no movement so i cud'nt leave). He does'nt want the babe to wake up and find me there ( as he was'nt done with her yet). Hmmmmm Chai !!! nothing babes no dey see.........

As me no get strength to fight and no b my house, i gergerly go him friend house next door, go cry.....wen sanitation finish i go my house. Worse experience ever!!!

Hmm! I feel for you.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by kart042000(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2015
Sagamite:

Let me guess: I bet you are still single?

SMH!

Typical UK woman, self over-valuation.

In the first place a man has to chase you for 6 years, you think he thinks you are too good for him undecided, you liked him, you can not correct a rumour at all cost for a guy that chased you for 6 years, you are like whatever "he wasn't man enough for me anyway" and you see yourself as an asset to any man you choose to be with.

Hmm! Later you will be pressuring some guy for shot-gun, marry-me-asap marriage, not knowing why you are where (and how) you are at that stage of your life. Then it will be "Men are immature for not wanting to settle down, they need to grow up" when you are desperate.

This cracked me up grin grin cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Vicintonsh(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
mine........still loading cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by faith551(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2015
klassyguy:
[b]There was a time i was in part 2 in the university. Me and my babe then were walking along the road towards her hostel when a sleek Honda car drove up to us and parked. the man inside got down and called her name. before i knew what happened, the b*tch screamed his name ran into his arms and started plastering the guy with kisses right in my presence. i was shocked when the guy asked her who i was and she said "he is just a friend". The guy then insulted my ego by saying "young man, how are you doing? how are your studies?" i just stood there lke a fool, and she even got into the car with him without even the least regard for me. She turned and waved while the car zoomed off. When she came the following day, she didn't even feel bad and was showing off the thibgs the guy bought for her. That got me annoyed and i started raking for the chick. She too raked back. She said why should i be angry when her uncle came around to see her? An uncle who was just about 5 years older than me? Puleeeaazzeee, don't give me that crap. I was sure it was one of her sugar daddies, or someone else she was dating behind my back.[/b]

Me?, I wouldn't even let her into my house not to talk of raking
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by faith551(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
Wow, people go through a lot in this life ooo, I used to feel sad because I can't just fall in love anymore, but I think am lucky, well even when I knew love I never let anybody break my heart. When I see it coming, I break my own heart and tell her am done before she says it, it will always sound like am the one breaking up but I will always be broken inside, I miss that feeling now.
You know, getting heart broken is always hell, but getting salvaged by another angel is out of this world

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by DavidEsq(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2015
ademiller:
Well as for me my ex boyfrind whom i just started datin this year june forgot my birthday, his birthday, and he has stopped calling, infact he is a dummy to the core. i am single and searching oh grin grin
U mean you didn't know he was a dummy when he was "toasting" u?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by DavidEsq(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2015
yimiton:
On my own part, I've been too smart to let any guy do that to me tongue! Some how, I always go away free! I love with my heart and head.
I don't give out so much that I'll shed tears when that door closes behind him! grin cheesy wink

Yimu
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
this thread had been resurrected. share your experience
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Venica(f): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
i dated a guy for nine good years and was treating me like shit. he never bought me any gift or remember my birthday except i reminded him. even when reminded he did nothing . i never asked him for money except he give . even when he gives it never extend #1000. i was d patients type . I turn down many proposal cox of him. not that he even purpose anyway. i got to a point where my mumu don do and moved on. meet another guy who treat me like a queen. and we are working toward marriage. now he is back crying for a second chance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / How Do I Get Over Sex? / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.