Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (70522 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
Hmm
my ex;
he got me so angry öneday,and instead of apologisin,he became angry dat i was takin it 2 far, at d end, i had 2 apologz 2 hw 4 mkin me angry,can u bit dat?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Oluwa4Sure: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
The worst will be when my 'suppose gf' told me she was 'Hor.ny'
and I invited her to over to spend the night. There was no food at home
so I asked her to get us something. You know I was too busy
thinking about how 'bad' that night was going to be, unknowing to me
that the b.i.tch was going with my phone! She stole my phone and took my
money with her! I couldn't believe it myself, and I was like WTF!!!
Waiting for her that night was like waiting for 'Eternity'. . .  till today,
no phone no cash!!!

After some weeks, she came with her friend begging it won't repeat itself.
I agreed, but was always careful because I don't trust her anymore.
This girl asked me how she could set alarm on her phone; unknowing to me she
already had a plan for my 60k I hid @ the most secretive place in my room. This
thief of a girl stole my 60k plus all the extra cash I had in my pocket I went away @
around 4.00am. It was so painful that I had to look heaven and earth for her
when I woke up. Till today my money and my extra cash gone!!!!

But i was sharp to persuade her to come over that same day(then
she came with one fake tears that the money was stolen - NA-TODAY??!!!).
Anyways I had my friend f**ked the hell out of her and videoed her unclothedness. Useless girl!!! angry angry
she dear not call moi till date!!!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Damoche10: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Rogo, You need to improve your written english oooo, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed See grammar my people
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2012
@Oluwa4sure
let me get this straight, she stole your money and phone the first time, then she came back. . . . . . .DIDNT YOU ASK FOR YOUR PHONE AND MONEY BACK?! didnt you know she was a thief?! how could you trust this criminal again?!

i am sorry to say that YOU are to blame, not this thief gal. she simply did what she always do! the joke is on you, bro, but dont despair, next time she comes back, just let her in your house again and pretend like nothing happened!

btw: whatever you did to her will not compensate for the TWO phones and all the money she stole. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Josh316(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
Johnny: She came back from wherever she went and condom fell dowm from her pocket right in my presence.

shocked shocked
No Explanations o!!! her goose is roasted and served with chips grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Josh316(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: The worst will be when my 'suppose gf' told me she was 'Hor.ny'
and I invited her to over to spend the night. There was no food at home
so I asked her to get us something. You know I was too busy
thinking about how 'bad' that night was going to be, unknowing to me
that the b.i.tch was going with my phone! She stole my phone and took my
money with her! I couldn't believe it myself, and I was like WTF!!!
Waiting for her that night was like waiting for 'Eternity'. . .  till today,
no phone no cash!!!

After some weeks, she came with her friend begging it won't repeat itself.
I agreed, but was always careful because I don't trust her anymore.
This girl asked me how she could set alarm on her phone; unknowing to me she
already had a plan for my 60k I hid @ the most secretive place in my room. This
thief of a girl stole my 60k plus all the extra cash I had in my pocket I went away @
around 4.00am. It was so painful that I had to look heaven and earth for her
when I woke up. Till today my money and my extra cash gone!!!!

But i was sharp to persuade her to come over that same day(then
she came with one fake tears that the money was stolen - NA-TODAY??!!!).
Anyways I had my friend f**ked the hell out of her and videoed her unclothedness. Useless girl!!! angry angry
she dear not call moi till date!!!
angry
Mr Man, lemme look for the kindest word to describe you...................................................

MUMU[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Oluwa4Sure: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^^
Read the last paragraph again bros!!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by dabrake(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
Worst thing she did : in front of my colleagues and yours sincerely, she ran, gave my dept'al president a deep kiss as my birthday. Granted our digital eye(dept press) an interview the next day(she just won the miss software pageantry) as our beauty queen where she told the press niggaz that she was with me 'cos I had something she wanted, coupled with the fact that I would always do her assignment for her! WTF! It was on our bill board and I was easily spotted cuz I am very popular, everyone in my dept knew both of us as one and I was the dept'al finacial secretary. Till date, na to dey break their heart.

Worst thing I've done : she(different girl) was like "what sort of a boyfriend are you? Common N100 to call your girl, you can't spare" and I responded with "you call N100 common? I will watch 2 champions league matches with that! For God damn sake, that is 3hours of happiness . . .". my girl para wan die but me, I nor been send am. It is of recent I now understood what I told her.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Josh316(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: ^^^
Read the last paragraph again bros!!!!

lol cheesy
ok, b4 the last paragraph...................................................MUMU
after the last paragraph....................................................lesser MUMU grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by dabrake(m): 4:45am On Apr 11, 2012
Josh316:
lol cheesy
ok, b4 the last paragraph...................................................MUMU
after the last paragraph....................................................lesser MUMU grin
damn!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by finemocha(f): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2012
@ Oluwa4sure so u raped her. such nonsense
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by dabrake(m): 6:29am On Apr 11, 2012
finemocha: @ Oluwa4sure so u raped her. such nonsense
so sad but your reaction isn't something to be proud of. After all, . . .
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by chocobharbie: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2012
well.. d wrst thnq ma boo hsz eva dne tew me wasz tew iqnure me 4 3 qud hourz.. blieve me.. t wsz horrible.. grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by chocobharbie: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2012
lmaooo..@ oluwaseun.. no offence buh d qirl is a desperate hoe!!!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Uten9z(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2012
venice:

caught him in action with my so called bestfriend!
is hard to tink is true
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nairaboi(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2012
michelin89: He was 24, I was 16. He thought he could use me the way he liked. He hurt me so much. Today however he can't even look at me in the eye. He knows what he has done is unforgivabe.
. . . So u were 16 and if i may ask what did u need in a relationship at that age?

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nairaboi(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2012
4 me, discovad my gf was sliping wit a guy she claimed was her neighbour, though he was bt wat d heck, they were fuc.king. It was a long distance affair and it was hard 2 decode. Bt as a guy who is always conscious of his environment, i found out 2ru the same guy. Wtf did i do, i slept with her elder sister who was in P. H. I got d sister's fone number tru her fone and made a u turn trying to track her. I spent time and money to nail her sister, bt at the end i made her fall and gave her what she confessed to be d best Bleep. The cheating gal leta found out and raised hell and all what nt. Bt men! Love is supreme and till 2day her sister has become my lifewire and i, her heartbeat. We wud be doing our traditional wedding on the 28/08/2012. They may be enemies, bt i no cend. I treat her sister like a Queen she is. Guess what. . . The neighbour guy broke ha cheating Hat.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 8:59am On May 03, 2012
Stupid ex's

dey wud neva close their legs!

Hungry mongrels
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nairaboi(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2012
Shanice111: My boyfriend broke up with me after a fight! Well I called my ex for a shoulder 2 cry on he came and we made love over and over again more like sex anyways it was so hot that we stayed in for 2days having sex and eating! Well my bf was depressed and called me after 2days to apologise that we should get back 2geda. Well I still loved him but allowed him beg for 2weeks but in the meantime I slept with my ex a million times all through the 2weeks since I knew I was going back it was awesome. He took me shopping in Paris and we made love like crazy. Well I got back to my bf and acted like I was depressed too. I love the dude and we are happy 2geda but boy those 2 weeks will never be forgotten!!!!!
. . . Babie, dat cheating.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 03, 2012
Nairaboi: 4 me, discovad my gf was sliping wit a guy she claimed was her neighbour, though he was bt wat d heck, they were fuc.king. It was a long distance affair and it was hard 2 decode. Bt as a guy who is always conscious of his environment, i found out 2ru the same guy. Wtf did i do, i slept with her elder sister who was in P. H. I got d sister's fone number tru her fone and made a u turn trying to track her. I spent time and money to nail her sister, bt at the end i made her fall and gave her what she confessed to be d best Bleep. The cheating gal leta found out and raised hell and all what nt. Bt men! Love is supreme and till 2day her sister has become my lifewire and i, her heartbeat. We wud be doing our traditional wedding on the 28/08/2012. They may be enemies, bt i no cend. I treat her sister like a Queen she is. Guess what. . . The neighbour guy broke ha cheating Hat.

lmao......'yu such a bleeping LovePeddler' for a guy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On May 03, 2012
Nairaboi: 4 me, discovad my gf was sliping wit a guy she claimed was her neighbour, though he was bt wat d heck, they were fuc.king. It was a long distance affair and it was hard 2 decode. Bt as a guy who is always conscious of his environment, i found out 2ru the same guy. Wtf did i do, i slept with her elder sister who was in P. H. I got d sister's fone number tru her fone and made a u turn trying to track her. I spent time and money to nail her sister, bt at the end i made her fall and gave her what she confessed to be d best Bleep. The cheating gal leta found out and raised hell and all what nt. Bt men! Love is supreme and till 2day her sister has become my lifewire and i, her heartbeat. We wud be doing our traditional wedding on the 28/08/2012. They may be enemies, bt i no cend. I treat her sister like a Queen she is. Guess what. . . The neighbour guy broke ha cheating Hat.
Ouccccch! D Lil sis will b hurt o! Kai imagine elder sis don tie her koboko

Chineke me! Cheiii! shocked
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Oluwa4Sure: 7:06pm On May 03, 2012
grin
Josh316:
lol cheesy

LOL!! Funny guy!

@least half/lesser mumu is better dan non!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by luckgames(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2012
Johnny: She came back from wherever she went and condom fell dowm from her pocket right in my presence.

Dude get real
What did you do?
Walk her out
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nairaboi(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ouccccch! D Lil sis will b hurt o! Kai imagine elder sis don tie her koboko

Chineke me! Cheiii! shocked
. . . Ido. I knw say i 4 just let go. Bt menh! Sumtimes sef me go just dey para.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 03, 2012
During my undergraduate days i remembered going tru an ex phone and then i saw a text he sent to a chick i suspected he was chasing.....
it ended in * i l..e you*
i showed him.... Asked him what the *l..e* meant..... And he said it was LIKE.....
It was *i like you*
lmao asking myself if he tot i was a fool

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sissiekemmie: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
my ex boyfriend whom i was in a relationship with for six years started dating a woman in the UK, three years into the relationship, i knew about it, one day he disappeared for a week when she was around,and when she left he was knackered and came to my house,2 he was travelling abroad only to text me 15mis from boarding,3 he calls me with her landline only for me to call back and realize he was residing at hers OMA GA O. In the sixth year,after my youth service he wanted us to get married,hehhehehe i should have agreed to with the notion of not going just to embarrass him, only for me to dump him after two weeks he got married to the woman.He called to apologize at a point , after six months he was frustrated called me and said as i can see she used diabolical means on him that he wanted me back ahahahhah ,shocked like i care. he still apologizes till today. But i dogged a big bullet,i dont know which one is worse .
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by jaymichael(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
Siena: @ VOR: "I only found out because she had a distinctive whiff
on her breath when I went to kiss her one day."

Blimey, that sounds sick! shocked What "whiff" are we talking about here - a strong "curry" aroma, or something much worse? undecided
garlic and ginger. hahahahaha!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by olasmail78yaho(m): 2:03am On Dec 11, 2012
Eyin boyzz if yr babe dey cut show outside and is gettin paid,jus collect yr title now.
oko ashewo no be sin,na friend wey dey bring coins come house.
after small time u fit even help am find happn guys.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by badesco(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
yeencar: I was having sex wit her in my house one evenin when her boss called and she asked him to come over.when he came she followed him. You wont believe that i didnt complete round 2. Can u beat that? To make matters worse,she claimed they have nothin together.
That is a lie.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Youngpo413: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
emmydee: hmmmmmmmmm, she sent me a letter just a month after my NYSC that she was leaving d relationship, apparently for another guy. i wept for weeks.only to return after a year that she was sorry. she begged me continuously for 2 years, but I ignored her for 8yrs after then, to enable her explore her world and grow up. Interestingly, our wedding comes up by Easter, 2008!

What a man?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Youngpo413: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
ogrebuga: oh mehn, all these incredible nollywood true stories make me soooo eager to have my own heart broken too o! not tongue

dont even think about it
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ailehwise(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
My Girl: I am praying for a good Man.
Me : You are in my room making this statement? why are we dating?
Girl : We are dating does not mean we are going to get married.
Me : Then I wish her goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.