Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69754 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by seal777(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2011
The lady i intended getting married to, we have some rounds of sex after which she confessed her never experiencing love making to make her climax two consecutive rounds.

After her shower , she said 'even if i dont marry you, i dont think i can ever leave you!.

I was furious cos i never expected her to express doubt about our marriage.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Goldieluks: 12:33am On Apr 25, 2011
the idiot hid his face-book account from me,
am still hurting.

P.S. no one should quote me,
thank you.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by aminalib(f): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

the hid his face-book account from me,
am still hurting.

thank you.

what do u mean
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 12:40am On Apr 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

the hid his face-book account from me,
am still hurting.

thank you.

I must come to London tomorrow to officially make things right angry angry

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Goldieluks: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2011
190:

I must come to London tomorrow to officially make things right angry angry

am not too happy, undecided
don't bother coming to London,i'll be fine embarassed embarassed
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 1:00am On Apr 25, 2011
shocked shocked shocked are u serious

This is my time to MOVE IN

190>>>ADVANCE

Enemy Barrier has been Broken
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Goldieluks: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked are u serious

This is my time to MOVE IN

190>>>ADVANCE

Enemy Barrier has been Broken

stop preparing like you going to,
Libya to conquer Gadaffi undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2011
Goldie

Ghaddaffi is a small boy compared to goldielucks

I mustn't allow this moment slip by
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2011
angry angryShe lied to me about $500 to fix her car later told me she used the money for abortion, I hated till the day I die angry She devil angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by aminalib(f): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2011
REALITY101:

angry angryShe lied to me about $500 to fix her car later told me she used the money for abortion, I hated till the day I die angry She devil angry

who can do that to you,,,ayaa nummma yaaa kiss
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2011
> angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2011
Caught my Fiancee having an affair wiv her boss - She tried xplaning to me that she was only doing it to keep her job! But i refuted to a Go ahead marriage plan and payed no ear to her excuses embarassed
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Myfanwy(f): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2011
Putting me on hold on line for over an hour while chatting with another girlfriend angry

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2011
^ Sorry Maam but thats called 'One at a time'! lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by MsPotato(f): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2011
He took the teddy i bought for him for Christmas and gave it to his younger sister. . . Mehn I was damn piss!!! angry angry angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
^ He didn't like it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by MsPotato(f): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^^ of couse he didnt cause he is that kinda man whom is rough and u know how men are. . . Ughh!!! But even though he doesnt like teddies, if he loves me, he should at least keep one! angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by esteduca(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2011
She did naked photos and she never told this to me. A friend of her published on Facebook and when I asked for explications she dump me.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
^ Thats heartbrk not really a worst tin embarassed

Ms. Potato:

^^^ of couse he didnt cause he is that kinda man whom is rough and u know how men are. . . Ughh!!! But even though he doesnt like teddies, if he loves me, he should at least keep one! angry
Not all men are into the romantic line of presents, ur dude ought to be the Gaddafi class! Lol cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by MsPotato(f): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
esteduca:

She did unclothed photos and she never told this to me. A friend of her published on Facebook and when I asked for explications she dump me.

OMG! U serious:? Im so sorry to hear that cry

El Guapo:

Not all men are into the romantic line of presents, your dude ought to be the Gaddafi class! Lol cheesy

I know he is no the romantic type and so am I but I just happen to like teddies.   embarassed cry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by shithapuns: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2011
mine was a 'virgin ' gal i was dating in my teenage yrs, i didnt want to hv sex wit her, cos i wanted her 2 keep her virginity, we later had a quarrel and broke up. only for me to learn that she was deceiving me all along, one dude in my strreet told him of how he b,anged her, and she was pretending/claiming to be a virgin to me!!, my heart boiled, i just pretended that nuthin happened, and then later initaited moves to make up with the girl, i succeded and we started dating again, i was then able to hv a taste of her too.and later dumped her 18mnths later!,

wud hv dumped her earlier, but she had the most amazing bre[i]asts[/i] i hv ever seen!.gosh, got hard just seeing them beauties.lol
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by IyaBasira: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2011
shithapuns:

mine was a 'virgin ' gal i was dating in my teenage yrs, i didnt want to hv sex wit her, cos i wanted her 2 keep her virginity, we later had a quarrel and broke up. only for me to learn that she was deceiving me all along, one dude in my strreet told him of how he b,anged her, and she was pretending/claiming to be a virgin to me!!, my heart boiled, i just pretended that nuthin happened, and then later initaited moves to make up with the girl, i succeded and we started dating again, i was then able to hv a taste of her too.and later dumped her 18mnths later!,

wud hv dumped her earlier, but she had the most amazing bre[i]asts[/i] i hv ever seen!.gosh, got hard just seeing them beauties.lol

Has it occured to you that your "dude" may be lying?

I hope you know that a lot of guys lie about having sex with girls.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SexyDuby(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
He deceived me we were gonna get married just because he wanted a taste of ma p*nny which i refused him. Few months later, he won a visa lottery & filled his form including my name as his fiancee with a prior motive of getting down wit me but i still refused him & about a month 2 his travelling, he called it quits. Twas so painful but was so glad i dint give in.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by shithapuns: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
@iya basira,

yes i know many dudes lie about sleeping with a chic when they hvnt, but the girl was no virgin when we later had s3x after the break up,
so tis either the dude wasnt lying or sumother dude had her first during the period of the break up, or she had been lying 2 me after all,

will neva know the truth, but am glad, i still gat the chance 2 ride her sweet assz, virgin or not
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Oddities: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
I met her when i was in my 4th year at Unilorin.i went with my friend to her Sis school,she was also there to visit her sister.i liked her immediately cos she seem so naive and so beautiful.I made sure i found a way to get her Admission at the Federal Poly Ede with the help of a friend whose in-law is a Director in the school.
I deflowered her and she was just too addicted to me,she gives me whatsoever i needed and i also make love to her in a way that she thank me after every great bout.am a ladies man ,so i wasn't rily flattered about her affections,that's why i didn't allow her to know my house which was just 20mins drive from the town she schools
At a time i caught her on phone talking with her Ex- who was unlucky not to have violated her.i was so filled with rage and anger that i had to seize the phone.threatened to call her mum and seized her ATM.
I thought its better to probe her the more.it worked as she told me of all her escapade.she told me i caused it since i was away at the Law school and there is no way she can help it, she confessed she already slept with 3 me3n,i wanted to run mad,because i thought i was having a better edge cos i have a very great manliness.and the ego thing.
Later i decided to split with her when i realized she was sexing one of her fellow Jaycee(she was the V.P).She called me severally and apologized,and since i know the value and the stake in that punny,i had to come back(still she no know mai house ooo,3years on)
after the first 3weeks at the NYSC Camp (we have been communicating while in camp on fone,and she told me the guy that whipped her severally) and when i left the camp,i went straight to her and had enough fun.
She never said anything and she called my Dad.I don't know how she got my Dad's number but my Dad did the justice.he didnt describe home to her or to any of her relative and my dad lashed out at her and her relatives insisting why she didnt call me to inform me,
She now has a baby and the guy also jilted her, sh is licking her wound now, i played smart cos she doesnt even have a single pics of me,
GOOD RIDDANCE,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SexyDuby(f): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2011
@Oddities, ure feeling like one BADDO abi? or why d "GOOD RIDDANCE"?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Ekpoma1: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2011
She 4 so long she deprived me access to her punny after so much sweet talked and made me lost concentration, that i had no eye 4 any other gal. At the end, i tasted d punny n got angered bcoz he didnt worth all d stress she made me passed through which made me dumped her asssss barely a month after i had my share of her National Cake.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by olugbemi4u: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2011
Mr.President should not disappoint Nigerians by appointing Akala,omisore,iyabo,oyinlola and other people of questionable character to the cabinet.irrespective of what they must have done to support him they all have one vote like other ordinary Nigerians,impunity must stop,corruption and culture of profilgacy must stop.these political jobbers should know that oppinion of the people is supreme,if they reject you MR.President, masses are the majority we will embrace you with unflinching supports.perhaps,the last election despite huge amount of money they spent shows that they dont have weight.if Jonathan perform PDP will regain their lost state in SOUTH/WEST.he is capable of redeeming PDP image.best of lucy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by neneo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2011
Had this g/f in my 3rd year @ d university, i thot she was madly in luv wiv moi cuz she's always there nd keep saying 2 any1 who cared 2 listen hw much she luved me, then it was valentines period nd she bought me a gift wiv a card, i was in her room when i opened d card nd found out that it was addressed 2 another guy, nd 2 cap it all a guy came in like 5 minutes after 2 ask her who was bearing d name on d card she gave her(my name), i gave d guy d card wiv me nd he gave his 2 me!, we ended up being laughing it off nd i broke up wiv her afterwards,

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2011
neneo:

Had this g/f in my 3rd year @ d university, i thot she was madly in luv wiv moi cuz she's always there nd keep saying 2 any1 who cared 2 listen hw much she luved me, then it was valentines period nd she bought me a gift wiv a card, i was in her room when i opened d card nd found out that it was addressed 2 another guy, nd 2 cap it all a guy came in like 5 minutes after 2 ask her who was bearing d name on d card she gave her(my name), i gave d guy d card wiv me nd he gave his 2 me!, we ended up being laughing it off nd i broke up wiv her afterwards,

Craze girl. grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Sagamite(m): 3:01am On Jun 04, 2011
You suppose both sing this track to the girl. grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FgEwgvfhDg&feature=related[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over Sex? / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.