Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined (7959 Views)

Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators / 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha / Quit Comparing Nigeria To Ghana, Rivers State Alone Is Richer Then Ghana Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by ektbear: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2012
Yep. This is true.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
And this yoruba-igbo thread has entered page 2, and may even reach page 72. cheesy dumshyts these nairalanders are.

Ok so Ondo has blah blah oil and gas and Abia and Anambra have blah blah oil reserves and natural gas? So forking what??

[B]While you all are arguing stupi.dly, some sharp people are carting away tankerloads of the oil from right under your noses. Not even a dime from the oil proceeds are entering your empty pockets. Dumb tribalistic Nigerians: always majoring on the minor, and minoring on the major[/b]

Choi! sad Baboon mentality
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Gbawe: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
pDude:

And this yoruba-igbo thread has entered page 2, and may even reach page 72. cheesy dumshyts these nairalanders are.

Ok so Ondo has blah blah oil and gas and Abia and Anambra have blah blah oil reserves and natural gas? So forking what??

[B]While you all are arguing stupi.dly, some sharp people are carting away tankerloads of the oil from right under your noses. Not even a dime from the oil proceeds are entering your empty pockets. Dumb tribalistic Nigerians: always majoring on the minor, and minoring on the major[/b]

Choi! sad  Baboon mentality

Precisely. It is like the Yoruba thief who comes to your Yoruba household this morning to tell you your Igbo neigbhour hates you and plans to kill you. The Igbo pal and accomplice of the Yoruba thief has also being busy this morning. He has attended the home of his fellow Igbo man to warn him that his Yoruba neigbhour hates him and plan to kill him.

Before long the Yoruba man and Igbo man who recieved the warning are fighting themselves to a standstill in the village square.  The thieves (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw et al) are then free to enter empty and divided households and plunder to their hearts content. This, simplistically, is what Nigerian politics is about. Decieving the gullible and preying on their fear, belief system and susceptibility to ethnic bigotry.

It is called "divide and conquer". While such crude tactics will not work today in most nations of the world because of evolution and the fact that other adults learn from mistakes, Nigeria is stuck in a pitiful time warp sadly typified by how many so-called "well-educated" folks (too many than is healthy) remain gullible enough to fall for crassly obvious manipulation that needs the continued division of Nigerians to thrive.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
Gbawe:

Precisely. It is like the Yoruba thief who comes to your Yoruba household this morning to tell you your Igbo neigbhour hates you and plans to kill you. The Igbo pal and accomplice of the Yoruba thief has also being busy this morning. He has attended the home of his fellow Igbo man to warn him that his Yoruba neigbhour hates him and plan to kill him.

Before long the Yoruba man and Igbo man who recieved the warning are fighting themselves to a standstill in the village square.  The thieves (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw et al) are then free to enter empty and divided households and plunder to their hearts content. This, simplistically, is what Nigerian politics is about. Decieving the gullible and preying on their fear, belief system and susceptibility to ethnic bigotry.

It is called "divide and conquer". While such crude tactics will not work today in most nations of the world because of evolution and the fact that other adults learn from mistakes, Nigeria is stuck in a pitiful time warp sadly typified by how many so-called "well-educated" folks (too many than is healthy) remain gullible enough to fall for crassly obvious manipulation that needs the continued division of Nigerians to thrive.

Very good analysis of the Nigerian situation.

It is so painful that even the educated ones who would be expected to have some level of enlightenment are the ones wallowing in this type of backward mentality. So damn sad.

The moment we look beyond our tribes and see ourselves as 1 people, then we can rally round and progress. Too bad it is.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by oduasolja: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
M-16:

TRUTH   SUFFICE   ,BUT  REALLY   SO  WHAT'S  REALLY  GOING  ON  ?   ALL   THIS  RANT   COMING  FROM ALL    THESE   FACELESS  YORUBA   MACAQUE     OUT   OF  FRUSTRATION   OR  JUST   OUT   OF    OBSESSION    OR  WHAT  ?  IF  YOU   HATE  IGBO'S   SO  MUCH   DECLARE      WAR  ON  IGBO'S   RIGHT   NOW   IS   INSTEAD    YOU  COWARDS   SITTING  OVER  INTER-NET   AND  SPEWING    DARK     YORUBA   VERNON  ,THIS   RAG  TAG'S    ARE   LOUSY   EVEN   HERE   IN  AMERICA   'YOU  ARE  NOTHING   BUT   UGLY  KUNTE   .YOU   CAN'T    EVEN  SPEAK  LOUD   MONKEY  NO  BODY  WANT'S  YOU  ,NO   BODY   WILL   EVER  SIDE   WITH   YOU  ,YOU  KNOW  WHAT     I'M   TALKING  ABOUT ? .YOU   CAN  WRITE   AND   SPEW   ALL  YOU   WANT    ONLY   ON   THIS  JUNK   SITE ,I  SWEAR    DON'T   EVER   START   SOME   poo    ALL   YALL   YORUBA'S   BE  WARN  .IF    YALL   APES  DON'T   LIKE   IGBO'S   KEEP   AWAY   FROM   EVERY  WHERE   .I  KNOW   WHOLE  BUNCH   OF   ''EM     FROM   BELIZE  CITY   TO   BELMOPAN   RIGHT    FROM    TORONTO   TO  QUEBEC  , FROM  NEW YORK   TO   MIAMI    AND   LIST  GOES  ON  .THIS   SUCKERS   ARE   FUGITIVE'S   AND   CRUDE  PEOPLE  . VAST      YORUBAS  FOLKS       ARE  ARE     IN  CREDIT   CARD  FRAUD     CRIME  ,SABOTEUR   BACK  BITING   ,INFORMANT   .THIS   GUY'S  ARE   DIRTY  NO  GROUP   IN   AMERICA   CAN  STAND  THIS   FOLKS   NO  BODY  LIKES  THEM , EVEN   THE  MOST  UNDER RATED   HAITIAN'S    ARE   FAR   MORE    REFINE   THAN   ANY  THING   YORUBA. BRING   FIGHT  TO   US   ANY   WHERE   YOU  SEE  US   .MUSHROOM'S   COWARDS 

well if thats how u really feel about us, then bleep u too. u are nothing to us.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Dede1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
oduasolja:
and then they would call us parasite.

10 percent of the national oil reserves are found in ondo onshore and offshore.

huge cocoa producer

huge bitumen deposits.

http://mci.ei.columbia.edu/sitefiles/file/KPMG_OndoState-1%5B1%5D.pdf

You are a very funny and prodigal chap. Even a sex-starved junkie in Akure knows too well Ondo State does not have a marked point for future sand exploration talk less of crude oil. All the offshore wells belong to entire Nigerians baring none. It is very shameful to note that Ondo was the cradle of crude oil exploration in the Protectorates in 1948 yet nothing to show for it excerpt idiotic comments from a moronic lappers such as oduasolja.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by M17: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
now   he   start  whining   again    and   now   senseless  idiot   has   started   again  ,that's  what   i'm  talking   about   .your   impression   or   your   radical    hate  your  write up's   aiming   against    igbo's  don't   start  this  war   it  spread   like   a  cancer   mark  my  word ,in short   your   hate  slogan   and   energy  behind   igbo  hate   is   what   is  thrilling   hell  out  me   now    i  swear   .  i  swear   i   have   these   dead       donkey's   these   smelly   trojan's   every  where   under   my   feet   like  vader   controlling   whole   kingdom   savage   alien's  . but   if   resort   to   fight   against   yoruba   i  will   use   all   my   might   and   my   power   ,i  try  to  deviate   away  from   such  thought  because   it   worthless  .yorubas    are   easily   notice   as   damn    african's   any  where  you   see   them ,you  don't  have   to  ask  them       first  whom   they  are   because         their    identity   trails   with   them  every  where  . population   of   usa  know  what   i'm   talking  about  . the  name   oduasoldier   identifies   with   yorubas  .
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by oduasolja: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
M-16:

now   he   start  whining   again    and   now   senseless     has   started   again  ,that's  what   i'm  talking   about   .your   impression   or   your   radical    hate  your  write up's   aiming   against    igbo's  don't   start  this  war   it  spread   like   a  cancer   mark  my  word ,in short   your   hate  slogan   and   energy  behind   igbo  hate   is   what   is  thrilling   hell  out  me   now    i  swear   .  i  swear   i   have   these   dead       donkey's   these   smelly   trojan's   every  where   under   my   feet   like  vader   controlling   whole   kingdom   savage   alien's  . but   if   resort   to   fight   against   yoruba   i  will   use   all   my   might   and   my   power   ,i  try  to  deviate   away  from   such  thought  because   it   worthless  .yorubas    are   easily   notice   as   damn    african's   any  where  you   see   them ,you  don't  have   to  ask  them       first  whom   they  are   because         their    identity   trails   with   them  every  where  . population   of   usa  know  what   i'm   talking  about  . the  name   oduasoldier   identifies   with   yorubas  .

like seriously, did you go to school at all or are u just an illiterate crack head.

because i cant make heads or tail of your discussion.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by oyewolejos(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
M-16:

now   he   start  whining   again    and   now   senseless     has   started   again  ,that's  what   i'm  talking   about   .your   impression   or   your   radical    hate  your  write up's   aiming   against    igbo's  don't   start  this  war   it  spread   like   a  cancer   mark  my  word ,in short   your   hate  slogan   and   energy  behind   igbo  hate   is   what   is  thrilling   hell  out  me   now    i  swear   .  i  swear   i   have   these   dead       donkey's   these   smelly   trojan's   every  where   under   my   feet   like  vader   controlling   whole   kingdom   savage   alien's  . but   if   resort   to   fight   against   yoruba   i  will   use   all   my   might   and   my   power   ,i  try  to  deviate   away  from   such  thought  because   it   worthless  .yorubas    are   easily   notice   as   damn    african's   any  where  you   see   them ,you  don't  have   to  ask  them       first  whom   they  are   because         their    identity   trails   with   them  every  where  . population   of   usa  know  what   i'm   talking  about  . the  name   oduasoldier   identifies   with   yorubas  .

M-16:

TRUTH   SUFFICE   ,BUT  REALLY   SO  WHAT'S  REALLY  GOING  ON  ?   ALL   THIS  RANT   COMING  FROM ALL    THESE   FACELESS  YORUBA   MACAQUE     OUT   OF  FRUSTRATION   OR  JUST   OUT   OF    OBSESSION    OR  WHAT  ?  IF  YOU   HATE  IGBO'S   SO  MUCH   DECLARE      WAR  ON  IGBO'S   RIGHT   NOW   IS   INSTEAD    YOU  COWARDS   SITTING  OVER  INTER-NET   AND  SPEWING    DARK     YORUBA   VERNON  ,THIS   RAG  TAG'S    ARE   LOUSY   EVEN   HERE   IN  AMERICA   'YOU  ARE  NOTHING   BUT   UGLY  KUNTE   .YOU   CAN'T    EVEN  SPEAK  LOUD   MONKEY  NO  BODY  WANT'S  YOU  ,NO   BODY   WILL   EVER  SIDE   WITH   YOU  ,YOU  KNOW  WHAT     I'M   TALKING  ABOUT ? .YOU   CAN  WRITE   AND   SPEW   ALL  YOU   WANT    ONLY   ON   THIS  JUNK   SITE ,I  SWEAR    DON'T   EVER   START   SOME   poo    ALL   YALL   YORUBA'S   BE  WARN  .IF    YALL   APES  DON'T   LIKE   IGBO'S   KEEP   AWAY   FROM   EVERY  WHERE   .I  KNOW   WHOLE  BUNCH   OF   ''EM     FROM   BELIZE  CITY   TO   BELMOPAN   RIGHT    FROM    TORONTO   TO  QUEBEC  , FROM  NEW YORK   TO   MIAMI    AND   LIST  GOES  ON  .THIS   SUCKERS   ARE   FUGITIVE'S   AND   CRUDE  PEOPLE  . VAST      YORUBAS  FOLKS       ARE  ARE     IN  CREDIT   CARD  FRAUD    CRIME  ,SABOTEUR   BACK  BITING   ,INFORMANT   .THIS   GUY'S  ARE   DIRTY  NO  GROUP   IN   AMERICA   CAN  STAND  THIS   FOLKS   NO  BODY  LIKES  THEM , EVEN   THE  MOST  UNDER RATED   HAITIAN'S    ARE   FAR   MORE    REFINE   THAN   ANY  THING   YORUBA. BRING   FIGHT  TO   US   ANY   WHERE   YOU  SEE  US   .MUSHROOM'S   COWARDS  
Does the name Mr. Tobechi Onwuhara rings a bell? If not try Google or better still call FBI. Not until then will i give u a reply
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by M17: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2012
GO HANG YOUR SELF ALL YALL APES .
ALL THESE RADICAL 'S .YORUBA'S ARE DIRTY PEOPLE . DOING ALL KIND OF DIRTY THING'S TO SURVIVE Bleep YOUR SELF IDIOT
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by M17: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
DID YOU HEAR ME , ILLITERATE BUT STILL COMMUNICATE'S .WHAT DOES THIS THREAD SUPPOSE TO MEAN . THIS IS A FIGHT RIGHT , NIGERIAN ON NIGERIAN FIGHT RIGHT . SMELLY PIG'S . TROJAN'S
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Dainfamous: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
Yoruba whats your problem naah, una wan steal ijaw oil again cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by HighChief4(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
^^^Characteristics of parasitic people. They have been stealing from people to enrich themselves since time immemorial
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Ufeolorun(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
Oduasolja
Thanks for that link,saved.ire wa ninu ibi sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Nchara: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
The import duty paid by Onitsha business men alone trumps all the resources in SW. We know that aside oil, revenue from the Customs is the next big thing in Nigeria
Even ordinary salt from Ebonyi state beats all you get from Ondo grin grin grin
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by sheyguy: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
Nchara:

The import duty paid by Onitsha business men alone trumps all the resources in SW. We know tha aside oil revenue from the Customs is the next big thing in Nigeria
u mean fake goods?
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Yeske2(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2012
sheyguy:

u mean fake goods?
And your pals that had been importing original, wonder how much they had contributed, mstcheeeew
@OP, now we know Ondo has more wealth than the entire SE, you can now fit go hug transformer make we rest.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by jason123: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2012
Kettykin and co; not to be arrogant but you guys need to educate yourselves before making such reckless statements on an online forum.

The oil wells in Ondo are owned mostly by the Ilajes (yorubas sub group) and the rest, Itsekiris. Ijaws OWN NO OIL in Ondo. The two Ijaw communities (Apoi and Arogbo especially Arogbo) don't have oil. Most Apois are already Yorubas (eg the owner of sahara reporters).

Secondly, no oil in Delta state was seceded to Ondo except from a few off-shore wells which belongs to the Itsekiris (Itsekiri land spans all the way to SE Ondo but they are predominately in Delta) and were given back. Edo has some boundary issues as well because its very hard to distinguish between Yoruba land and Edo land, what I meant by that is, there are people who are a mixture of both cultures and fortunately, they have oil. Anyway, that has been settled.

Thirdly, what the hell has this got to do with Ondo? You guys are very bitter mehn . . . . How is the oil on Itsekiri and Ilajes land, "stolen oil fields" and "Biafra blah blah"?! Funny guy! grin
kettykin:
kudos to people who grow rich through abandoned property of biafrans, stolen oil fields, abandone bank deposit of biafrans

Lastly, the resources in Ondo cannot be more than the entire SE. Apart from natural resources, there are human resources as well. Oil is not everything!

Nchara:

Bitumen is not contributing anything to the economy as of today. True or false?
False! Nigeria does not import bitumen (neither does she export since we already have light oil). All the roads in Nigeria, from Kano to Lagos, from Owerri to Borno were built with the Bitumen produced from the Bitumen belt (Ondo, Edo and Ogun. Third largest deposit in world). These roads contribute to the economy indirectly, don't they?! When you drive from Lagos to Anambra, where did the Bitumen come from? Certainly not from Bonny light (contains mostly PMS). To further my case, the refineries in Nigeria (atleast I am sure of the one in Kaduna) refine only heavy crude and Nigeria does not use heavy crude all the time.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Nchara: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
jason123:

False! Nigeria does not import bitumen (neither does she export since we already have light oil). All the roads in Nigeria, from Kano to Lagos, from Owerri to Borno were built with the Bitumen produced from the Bitumen belt (Ondo, Edo and Ogun. Third largest deposit in world). These roads contribute to the economy indirectly, don't they?! When you drive from Lagos to Anambra, where did the Bitumen come from? Certainly not from Bonny light (contains mostly PMS). To further my case, the refineries in Nigeria (atleast I am sure of the one in Kaduna) refine only heavy crude and Nigeria does not use heavy crude all the time.

You will have to provide evidence that the bitumen in Nigeria is used to build roads in Nigeria? What are the bitumen processing companies in Nigeria? Or you think dem go just pour crude bitumen for road? Its just like saying because we have oil, we do not import fuel. You are too simplistic.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by oduasolja: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2012
Nchara:

The import duty paid by Onitsha business men alone trumps all the resources in SW. We know tha aside oil revenue from the Customs is the next big thing in Nigeria

i laff.

and who buys ur goods. u think say i no fit go china. dummy.

Bleep u and ur second hand clothes , broken computers and crap. Bleep off

and Bleep your salt too.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Nchara: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
oduasolja:

i laff.

and who buys ur goods. u think say i no fit go china. dummy.

bleep u and ur second hand clothes , broken computers and crap. bleep off

and bleep your salt too.

You are an urchin, just like most of your folks.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by oduasolja: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
Nchara:

You are an urchin, just like most of your folks.

and u are a kidnapper and armed robber like most of ur folks.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Nchara: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2012
oduasolja:

Duh!! 95% of armed robbers in Nigeria are your folks. As for kidnappers, at least we kidnap ourselves but you guys kidnap yourselves and others living in your enclave. Many Igbos in SW have been kidnapped and killed by your folks. You wan make I post am here? Oloshi.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by ektbear: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
How can anyone brag about import duties.

If you stop importing, won't someone else do it and then pay the import duties?

So of what relevance is that.

It is the market that creates the demand for the goods that is important, not the middleman transporting it
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by aljharem(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2012
oduasolja:

dude, I really really hate what you are doing here.

When you start exchanging words with tribal bigot here, it make me feel ashame most especially with the igbo bigots, I no go lie.

You are dragging the yorubas down with such attitude. Leave that to the Igbo not yorubas. It is annoying
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by aljharem(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
Imagine a yoruba person dragging words with Igbo. Chai !!! tufiakwa !!!!!

rubbish, complete rubbish

Once the discussion is no longer productive, do with I do and Please just leave the thread. They would think you hate them as always
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by HighChief4(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2012
alj harem:

When you start exchanging words with tribal bigot here, it make me feel ashame most especially with the igbo bigots, I no go lie.

You are dragging the yorubas down with such attitude. Leave that to the Igbo not yorubas. It is annoying

You need to see your doctor soon, you now post and reply yourself. Who doesnt know oduasolja = alj_harem.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by aljharem(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
High_Chief:

You need to see your doctor soon, you now post and reply yourself. Who doesnt know oduasolja = alj_harem.

yes ofcourse

alj harem is also = Okija Juju, Ndu chuks and don't forget the famous Jason. rubbish
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Ngodigha1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
alj harem:

Well done Alh. How I wish Yorubas here will learn from you. But sometimes I do not not if some Nairaland yorubas are cursed. For example, Ileke Idi that people were praising for abandoning tribalism has gone back to where she stopped sometime ago. What is wrong with this bunch?.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by ektbear: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2012
haha.

andre ewu and his 15 user names

funny guy
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by Nchara: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2012
ekt_bear:

How can anyone brag about import duties.

If you stop importing, won't someone else do it and then pay the import duties?

So of what relevance is that.

It is the market that creates the demand for the goods that is important, not the middleman transporting it

How can anyone brag about cocoa that any fool can grow? If you stop growing cocoa won't others (and they are already doing so) do it?

Talking about import duties, why are others not importing and paying the duties? Answer: they are either incapable to do so, or they prefer to illegally smuggle goods via Seme and other land boarders such as Idi iroko, thereby depriving the feds of import duty revenues. There you have it.
Re: Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined by ektbear: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
If someone stops producing cocoa, then the supply drops.

If a storm happens or some type of plant virus/fungus affects cocoa, then world supply of cocoa will drop and prices will increase dramatically.

If this band of importers decides to quit the business, why wouldn't others simply step in and import? The goods being produced in China or whatever still exist. The supply certainly hasn't dropped. Logistically it is slightly more difficult in the near term to access that supply.

But surely we cannot compare a guy who imports stuff to someone who actually makes stuff.

One role is easily filled, the other is not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Hated For Their Dominance Of Nigeria's Economy- Chinese American Professor / Kano Appeal Court Verdict: NNPP Heads To Supreme Court / Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.