Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (15891 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a girl to slap a guy?

Yes: 29% (48 votes)
No: 70% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by CrazyMan(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2008
Who says girls are permitted to slap guys. If a girl violates my human rights by slapping me, I shall violate her's by replying her with five hot slaps.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by finemocha(f): 3:11am On Apr 19, 2009
buhahahahahhahahahahahahaha i
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by BorisNeven(m): 4:47am On Nov 30, 2009
Well, personally I probably would never hurt a female as a girl slapping me would just cause temporary discomfort and pain. I have been slapped once by a girl for making fun of that girl's ethnicity (wasn't even aimed at her). I think she took it too far seeing as I was just a stupid 15 year old kid then and wanted to get revenge on some people (guys) that pissed me off, and that girl spazzed at me online for so long until that slap.
However, I think it's the principle that counts: you JUST DON'T hit someone and expect to get away with it - it's just something that is extremely unrealistic, although many guys, such as myself, would not hit a girl regardless. I have called girls bitches to their face several times, and they usually got pissed off but didn't do anything, except this one girl who started chasing me for a long time until I finally apologized as she was about to either slap me or kick me in the balls. I didn't stop calling girls bitches as a result of that and I'm not done for good either, but only if she truly pisses me off.
However, I do get pissed off easily so I think it would be a stupid idea for girls to constantly slap me (even if I have good intentions and deep inside know it's wrong), I just might snap hard enough to punch her in the face if they piss me off to that degree. To all you females out there, sorry for saying; I mean well and would protect yall and take many of your slaps, but just be aware that I get pissed off easily in general.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by BorisNeven(m): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2009
I would protect females regardless if they slapped me. It is socially expected for guys to protect girls. As much as it is abuse for girls to slap around guys and expect to get away with it, it is also abuse for guys to use their overpowering strength against girls which girls lack. In conclusion, ladies feel free to slap me all you want; I will still protect you as I know it's brutal for a man to strike a girl. A girl who slaps a guy and who gets hit back shouldn't be with a guy who would react that way to his girl slapping him in the first place; the girl deserves someone who can relax and calm himself down.
As I said in my previous post though, still be careful. I'm still human, and get pissed off easier than the average guy. So do not do it excessively and take advantage of it, as I, like all guys, still have limits. Girls can't really do shit to me with slaps anyways, their palms striking me across the face at full speed and force is just a momentary nuisance and discomfort smiley. I just think of a girl's slap as a mosquito bite except weaker. Being strong allows me to handle more pain from the slaps from all the little girls anyways smiley. UNLESS MY TESTOSTERONE CAUSES ME TO RAGE !%#$#$!%$!!#!%##!!&!& FUCKCKCKCKKING BITCHES I HATE YOU. No worries, I'm just kidding about the raging part lol smiley.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2009
lmao!!!! i wish i cud see d faces of dose dat wrote sum ridiculous stuffs but i want 2 direct d question back 2 d person dat asked d question.why is it normal dat a guy can hit a gal on her ass n everyone will make d guy dat hit her feel important n d gal stupid or why is it dat a guy can sleep with a gal n tell everyone dat cares 2 listen how loose d gal,how can a guy get a gal pregnant widout even havin any means to takia of himself takless of the unborn child n d moda n has no plans to marry her.i can go on n on.so d slapin issue is just so minute compared 2 wot guys do 2 galz
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by luvbooks(f): 2:04am On Dec 24, 2009
kulyie:

lmao!!!! i wish i cud see d faces of dose dat wrote sum ridiculous stuffs but i want 2 direct d question back 2 d person dat asked d question.why is it normal dat a guy can hit a gal on her backside n everyone will make d guy dat hit her feel important n d gal silly or why is it dat a guy can sleep with a gal n tell everyone dat cares 2 listen how loose d gal,how can a guy get a gal pregnant widout even havin any means to takia of himself takless of the unborn child n d moda n has no plans to marry her.i can go on n on.so d slapin issue is just so minute compared 2 wot guys do 2 galz

I think this poster actually has a point. First of all, it's not PERMITTED as the question implies. In fact, it is very wrong. But there are also some other things that boys do to girls that are not PERMITTED. But guess what? It still happens. If you slept with a girl and then told the world about it, or that she was loose, do you not think that you deserve a slap? And if you did any of the above things mentioned, wouldn't you deserve one as well? But we all have to make a conscious effort not to do anyone any wrong that would warrant a slap. And not to dish one out either for no reason.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by H2O2: 2:17am On Dec 24, 2009
luvbooks:

I think this poster actually has a point. First of all, it's not PERMITTED as the question implies. In fact, it is very wrong. But there are also some other things that boys do to girls that are not PERMITTED. But guess what? It still happens. If you slept with a girl and then told the world about it, or that she was loose, do you not think that you deserve a slap? And if you did any of the above things mentioned, wouldn't you deserve one as well? But we all have to make a conscious effort not to do anyone any wrong that would warrant a slap. And not to dish one out either for no reason.
I will try not to be rude to you to avoid killing my chances of getting . . . .

But sorry o, I mostly disagree.  I don' think you should go about dishing out slaps, telling people they deserve it  grin  grin
You should be conscientious.  They just might slap back . . . harder.

There are exceptions of course.  If a dude grabs your arse when he is not permitted, kindly proceed to kick him in the nuts and dash him a hot slap  tongue

grin   grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by luvbooks(f): 2:28am On Dec 24, 2009
@ H202 ; Ok, maybe you didnt get my point. I'm saying that sometimes a person can make you so angry that you really feel like slapping their front teeth out of their heads. I have felt this type of anger before so I understand. And obviously I am not going to go dishing out slaps as you said, grin I'm the type of person who like giving people the benefit of the doubt so I wouldn't do that to just anyone. tongue
But like you said, I'm talking about the exceptions that the other poster mentioned. Spreading tales, cheating, getting girls pregnant with no intention of taking responsibility.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by H2O2: 2:45am On Dec 24, 2009
i'm just waiting for your email now. i dont' want to argue again.
don't tell me you're going to reject me o.

luvbooks:

But like you said, I'm talking about the exceptions that the other poster mentioned. Spreading tales, cheating, getting girls pregnant with no intention of taking responsibility.
Men would not get away with it if they did the same thing. It's abusive behavior - assault and battery.
Double standards may allow women to get away with these things.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by mailia: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2009
I dont know why it is tolerated becos it shouldnt be I imagine it hurts like hell.

secretly I think its the girls way of testing the guy out as in if doesnt hit me back he loves me & hes not quick tempered.

If it happened more than once I would be wary
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by H2O2: 3:07am On Dec 24, 2009
mailia:

I imagine it hurts like hell.

it does o. especially the abara (back-slap).
that one can make a man sob.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by mailia: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2009
H2O2:

it does o. especially the abara (back-slap).
that one can make a man sob.

tut!  smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by H2O2: 1:55am On Feb 08, 2010
luvbrooks, hope you haven't slapped any dudes recently lol grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by t00my(f): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
First of all, men r the stronger sex. u men r always going on about how women r the weaker sex so it is sooo wrong to hit someone u r so physically unmatched with. have u ever heard anyone say take it like a woman? no the phrase is take it like a man. she is nnot as strong as u so she is nt supposed to be able to cause u pain, u r supposed to be able to form as if it was nothing, and u r nt feeling it.so wen she slaps u grind ur teeth and walk away(that is if it hurt u) if she is hitting u, u shuld be strong enough to hold her down. slapping a girl bak is sooo immature, it's like being 5 yrs old and saying she slapped me first, aargh grow up,

but male abuse is also on the rise, if she is constantly hitting you, take ur leave, that's just the way it is, wink
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by H2O2: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
t00my:

First of all, men r the stronger intimacy. u men r always going on about how women r the weaker intimacy so it is sooo wrong to hit someone u r so physically unmatched with. have u ever heard anyone say take it like a woman? no the phrase is take it like a man. she is nnot as strong as u so she is nt supposed to be able to cause u pain, u r supposed to be able to form as if it was nothing, and u r nt feeling it.so wen she slaps u grind your teeth and walk away(that is if it hurt u) if she is hitting u, u shuld be strong enough to hold her down. slapping a girl bak is sooo immature, it's like being 5 yrs old and saying she slapped me first, aargh grow up,

but male abuse is also on the rise, if she is constantly hitting you, take your leave, that's just the way it is, wink
This is hogwash. You sound like an abusive babe. IF you slap your man and he bashes you across the face, you have yourself to blame for it. Take it like a man kor, shake it off ni. Rubbish upon shitt.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by ayettymama(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
we feel better after giving them consecutive slaps

*memories*
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by mamagee3(f): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
Who gave them the permission, guys if a girl slaps you. . .Slap her harder. angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Tatase(f): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
Why are people slapping each other in any case? All this raising hands against one another in anger? Are we animals? Have some self-control! If a girl slaps a guy or vice-versa, it's not worth it bringing yourself to their level and slapping them back. Just step away, they're not even worth it. Feral children!!

Disclaimer: Slapping is fine only if mutually agreed upon for "fun and games" or for self-defense (i.e. extricating yourself from an unwanted and possibly dangerous situation).
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Seun(m): 1:20am On Feb 09, 2010
If a girl slaps a guy or vice-versa, it's not worth it bringing yourself to their level and slapping them back.
Hmm, no.  If they keep getting away with it, they will never stop.  Let them taste their own medicine!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by MACKISSA: 4:31am On Feb 09, 2010
It is very unhealthy to be in an abusive relationship, it doesn't matter who hits first.
it is terribly wrong. cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by ceasyc(f): 1:51am On Mar 07, 2010
physical abuse is a NO NO in any relationship
its not ok even if its d girl or guy that hits 1st
b4 it turns to ike & tina turner
or o.j simpson, nicole (his ex-wife) & bf

get out of d relationship or find beta ways 2 sort tins out
ike n co - those r some scary Poo

abeg ohhh dis na no go area
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Duniverse(m): 3:38am On Mar 07, 2010
kulyie:

lmao!!!! i wish i cud see d faces of dose dat wrote sum ridiculous stuffs but i want 2 direct d question back 2 d person dat asked d question.why is it normal dat a guy can hit a gal on her backside n everyone will make d guy dat hit her feel important n d gal silly or why is it dat a guy can sleep with a gal n tell everyone dat cares 2 listen how loose d gal,how can a guy get a gal pregnant widout even havin any means to takia of himself takless of the unborn child n d moda n has no plans to marry her.i can go on n on.so d slapin issue is just so minute compared 2 wot guys do 2 galz
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Duniverse(m): 3:43am On Mar 07, 2010
CrazyMan:

Who says girls are permitted to slap guys. If a girl violates my human rights by slapping me, I shall violate her's by replying her with five hot slaps.
i foot think that could ever happened to me.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Duniverse(m): 3:47am On Mar 07, 2010
BorisNeven:

I would protect females regardless if they slapped me. It is socially expected for guys to protect girls. As much as it is abuse for girls to slap around guys and expect to get away with it, it is also abuse for guys to use their overpowering strength against girls which girls lack. In conclusion, ladies feel free to slap me all you want; I will still protect you as I know it's brutal for a man to strike a girl. A girl who slaps a guy and who gets hit back shouldn't be with a guy who would react that way to his girl slapping him in the first place; the girl deserves someone who can relax and calm himself down.
As I said in my previous post though, still be careful. I'm still human, and get pissed off easier than the average guy. So do not do it excessively and take advantage of it, as I, like all guys, still have limits. Girls can't really do poo to me with slaps anyways, their palms striking me across the face at full speed and force is just a momentary nuisance and discomfort smiley. I just think of a girl's slap as a mosquito bite except weaker. Being strong allows me to handle more pain from the slaps from all the little girls anyways smiley. UNLESS MY TESTOSTERONE CAUSES ME TO RAGE !%#$#$!%$!!#!%##!!&!& FUCKCKCKCKKING BITCHES I HATE YOU. No worries, I'm just kidding about the raging part lol smiley.
i almost raised alarm. You better be kidding.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by H2O2: 5:52am On Mar 07, 2010
They're not permitted. If a girl fires me one she better be ready for possible severe retaliation.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 5:59am On Mar 07, 2010
Their faces r slappable. . . tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by daduke2k(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2010
Its nt dat they are allowed, they just like 2 xpres dat lil strenght in dia sexy feminism. Dats al. Bt if a gurl slaps , gentle man gbakwa oku. I go slap am bak.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by bukason2(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2010
"Slap from a girl is one of the things I hate in my life."
If any girl fall victim,she will be severely dealt with.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by daduke2k(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
Guy ,restart ya system. Shiorr
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by adetoru(f): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
It's not like it's [i][/i]permitted,but if a guy says or does something inappropriate,he'll get a punch in his solar plexus.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by daduke2k(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
How abt d other way round, wer wuld d gurl get d punch?
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2011
Because men are imbeciles most of the time. , grin

Won't hesitate to slap them if I had a chance. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.