Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (15900 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a girl to slap a guy?

Yes: 29% (48 votes)
No: 70% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by mincepie(f): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2007
a guy cannot slap me 4 no reason
if he slaps me wen am wrong them its not bad
and i think girls can also slap guys wen they act stupid.

but cum on, we dont have to make war
no one shuld be slapped, ok?
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by FactorChic(f): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2007
Bolarge:

@Factorchic
shocked shocked shocked Ol' boy see whoooozing!!!! shocked grin grin
LOL, all because of Cigarette, Life no easy o, na SLAPPAGE be dat, d slap land for him cheek, my guy land for ground, lmao grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2007
The Bible said "if person slap your for the right side, turn the other side (willingly) and let him slap the other side" And it completed it by saying "let this happen 77times, then after that you can take your action" LMAO grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by fatty27: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2007
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by fatty27: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2007
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by fatty27: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2007
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by ozigbo(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2007
b/c if the men should slap back, the result,
i think u should ask some of the lady that
has experiences it they wil tal u what is like.
this is why the men are not permit to slap
the lady, and is not right.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by domwas2(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2007
It depends on the relationship u have with the girl.
On most cases i always end up having sex with most of the girls that slap me.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by sagitarius(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2008
As i just said,a friend of mine just slapped his girl back becos she slapped him 4 comin late 2 pick her from an ocassion and everybody was like he shuld have ignored her, can u imagine dat kind of bulshit? how can he ignore her wen he's abt 2 carry her in his car?
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Sirop(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2008
A woman should never slap a man, because you don' t know how his parents raised him (to either ignore and turn the cheek or to slap the mess out of her harder).
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by sagitarius(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ Sirop
I concure, the I's have it
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by drealsmile(m): 1:16am On Jan 07, 2008
where all d benin boys, abeg make una show the girls hw we dey do am back there

d girl, her mama never born her

d_ _ h sad angry
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by olu4life(m): 1:44am On Jan 07, 2008
Hahahaha. For me u should slap her back. because if d girl slaps u in public wat will u do. I rememberd in my skul days, dere was dis girl who lik dominatin boys. But wen she tried it wit me even in my own class in front of my mates by slapin me (o my God) i gav her a thorough beatin (i over did it) out of annoyance cos i flare up easily (and wat gav her d impresion because i am a gentle boy who doesnt talk) dat even d nxt day she greetd me
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by sagitarius(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
grin lol
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Nella(f): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2008
It feels good to slap them grin - infact - the two cheeks sef! grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Rebellious(f): 4:27am On Feb 04, 2008
Guys do more bullshit than girls and occasionally deserve to be smacked across the cheek .
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Quesera: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
It is romantic. How about a slap for a Valentine gift? grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by amaikama(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2008
'"it's is not just good or right for a guy to raise his hands a woman.""

Right Busta!!

Then the girls should not raise their hands so easily and quickly to hit a guy just for the fun of it
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by JoyceAgim(f): 3:27am On May 14, 2008
slap,slapper,slappest. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by outlaws(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2008
cool

This thread is so boring
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Nella(f): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2008
slapping doesn't really do it for me, a girl slapping a guys is as good as throwing a feather at his face, please,

my own mania - If I get really mad, I make sure he is standing next to something he can trip over, so I give him a good push and he trips, and I disappear undecided

but d slap 4 a joke,
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by eldee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2008
Girls are not permitted to slap guys!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by beauteous(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2008
eldee:

Girls apart frm welli are not permitted to slap guys!!!

cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by eldee(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hehehe. . .aight go slap sum next agbero and see if you'll live to write the police report grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2008
it's not right o, it's basically an excuse 'i can slap you because i'm a girl' because when they receieve their own right hand of fellowhsip, ah ahhnnn, rubbish angry lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by beauteous(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2008
ibkaye:

it's not right o, it's basically an excuse 'i can slap you because i'm a girl', rubbish, because when they receieve their own right hand of fellowhsip, ah ahhnnnĀ  lipsrsealed embarassed
says who? angry
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2008
beauteous:

says who? angry
says a little friend i know called 'principles' cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Basbal(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2008
I don't think girls are permitted to slap guys.No matter the situation girls should try to control that temper that could lead to assaulting guys. i think its better we recover that moral values as African, and as people who believe in religion doctrine

bola here
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by eldee(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2008
ibkaye:

says a little friend i know called 'principles' cheesy
I thought it was our friend 'common sense'? grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2008
eldee:

I thought it was our friend 'common sense'? grin
yes, him too grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by dyabman(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2008
It depends on whats going on at the moment, the girl i really love can slap in private not in public, and i love it when a girl hit me ,
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by smurf1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2008
They arent angry angry angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.