Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29578 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
so who is gonnna record this fight, who is everyone going for?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
OH MAULA

KILLZ AND DESHCLONES, NA WA 4 U GUYS O
Nah, don't worry. . . wink We know how we deal with his type, i'll forget him with uncle sam, somewhere very close to the airport. . .  wink
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by moHot(f): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
BUT SOME WOMEN HAVE ACID MOUTH SHA

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
RES IPSA LOQUITUR! I rest my case
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by hyedee(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
hey Guys, we don't need to take this topic too serious. I think the poster posted to seek advise and at the same time to check if what he has been doing is good or not, u don't need to lay curses or abusive words on people in order to avoid creating enemity. This site is for fun nd not war. Love u all, u all made point, remember we are not with the same blood.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
deshclones:

kindly select your schedule flight and leave the rest, lemme teach you some peeps don't just make empty threat,  angry angry

From To Flight Day Date Departs Arrives Stops Economy Business
Abuja - Lagos   AJ120 Sat 10 March 2012   07:00 08:15 Non
Abuja - Lagos   AJ122 Sat 10 March 2012   10:45 12:00 Non
Abuja - Lagos   AJ124 Sat 10 March 2012   12:15 13:30 Non
Abuja - Lagos   AJ126 Sat 10 March 2012   14:00 15:15 Non
Abuja - Lagos   AJ130 Sat 10 March 2012   19:45 20:55 Non
Abuja - Lagos   AJ132 Sat 10 March 2012   18:55 20:10 Non
guy, do you need vitali klitschko's hands so far say you wan use am ontop (sex)killz body, i no mind giving you for free just call me. the danger of one punch alone is worse than that of a bomb. doubt me, ask lennox lewis how he felt that fateful day when he received one during the round 2 of that fateful bout(june 3 2003)
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Baawaa(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
at-least once in six months,it shouldn't be every time.Because women are like little children! grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
deshclones(dark guy) vs (sex)killz(fair guy)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by benzion72(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
I almost slap my wife recently when due to loss of job she told me that she made mistake marrying me and that how are the mighty fallen. Just becasuse money is not flowing again and she is a christian sister
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bro, you were slow. next time, use this on her

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by deshclones(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bro, you were slow. next time, use this on her

he needs more than this your dagger bro, he should pay boys to rape her in turns, silly woman,

@debrake, the light skin kilz dude wont know what hit him, i just pray he gave the right info, cos picking him out of the arrival wing of MMA is very easy as his pics is everywhere on this forum, wish you know ow much i hate this dude and how bad i yearn to beat devil out of his body, i pray d info supplied are true,
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by snthesis(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
slapping a chic wont solve jack, trying channeling that energy into sumtin more positive, women were made to be subdued, and the greatest way of subduing a woman is thru a very good f[b]cuk[/b], once she's na.k.ed and there nothing to hide and she all cowed due to ur prowess (eva wonderd d old dudes whr respected by d amount of chics in his harem). once she aint getting that good f[b]cuk[/b], her sexual tensions is converted to unnecesary naggings, yelling, mischief. once i notice my chic starts behaving unruly, i knw its time to f[b]cu[/b]k some respect into her senses.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Ekiti1: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
deshclones:

Moreover we would all be in paradise if only Adam had exerted his authority as a man and beaten the hell out of eve for accepting apples from a mere serpent, angry angry
Come to think of it, all of us would av been flexing in the garden of Eden instead of here on NL with two grownups threatening to fight each other over a mere thread.
BTW killz, u are at a disadvantage. Ur opponent can easily pick you out of a crowd but you dont even know anyfn abt him.
Anyways, am waiting for the result of whe fight.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
benzion72:

I almost slap my wife recently when due to loss of job she told me that she made mistake marrying me and that how are the mighty fallen. Just becasuse money is not flowing again and she is a christian sister

Christian sister or not, all women would show you that they are descendants of Lucifer herself when you fall on hard times. That's why marriage is not something you should rush into when your source of income is shaky. Anyways, any woman that is cold-hearted enough to say such a thing to her husband is worse than an animal and deserves the worst treatment. Personally I'd say she deserves more than a mere slap or beating. Just kick her out and start all over.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ folks typing "Divorce her arse",  y'all think say Divorce na beans?

@folks typing "walk away" ,  walking away while seeing your hard-earned money get destroyed na beans abi na rice?
Walking away while a woman suddenly grabs your ear in her mouth and pierces her teeth into it na beans? If you try walking away while she's doing that, your ear fit commot for her mouth sef. .  grin

@folks saying "if you knew she was the destructive type, why marry her?",  People change! No man would marry a woman that beats him and destroys his properties on a daily. After marriage or after a long time of courtship, people's "true colors" start to show. After 20 yrs of marriage, people still change. . . for the worse!

Bottom line is, we shouldn't blame a man that reacts wrongly under the influence of a deranged wife. Damn, we are humans for Jupiter's sake!   Some women are Lucifer's cousins.

Acting "right" in that situation is easier said than done. Women are very volatile and quick to do not-so-smart things compared to men. The percentage of women that kill their husbands because of one reason or the other is super higher than the % of men that kill their wives. Self-defense baby!  cheesy

If a woman did something really provoking and the man retaliates by beating/slapping her. . . and after a while, both parties decide to settle their differences and live happily ever after, No Problem! Sh1t happens.

If the woman does it the second time and/or the man beats her again. . . .  then that's when they should start think about going their separate ways. A union like that is never good.  
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Ekiti1: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
moHot:

BUT SOME WOMEN HAVE ACID MOUTH SHA

where the Bleep did you get that image?
Send the link to me sharperly so I can share it on fb.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
snthesis:

slapping a chic wont solve jack, trying channeling that energy into sumtin more positive, women were made to be subdued, and the greatest way of subduing a woman is thru a very good f[b]cuk[/b], once she's na.k.ed and there nothing to hide and she all cowed due to ur prowess (eva wonderd d old dudes whr respected by d amount of chics in his harem). once she aint getting that good f[b]cuk[/b], her intimate tensions is converted to unnecesary naggings, yelling, mischief. once i notice my chic starts behaving unruly, i knw its time to f[b]cu[/b]k some respect into her senses.
this would solve it

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by cheikh: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Op

There is a difference between an educational slap and a bad bele slap or two wink. However, conflict and slaps should never be tolerated let alone encouraged in any healthy relationship.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
for BABE

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Ekiti1: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
BABE!:

@folks typing "walk away" ,  walking away while seeing your hard-earned money get destroyed na beans abi na rice?
Walking away while a woman suddenly grabs your ear in her mouth and pierces her teeth into it na beans? If you try walking away while she's doing that, your ear fit commot for her mouth sef. .  grin

@folks saying "if you knew she was the destructive type, why marry her?" ,  People change! No man would marry a woman that beats him and destroys his properties on a daily. After marriage or after a long time of courtship, people's "true colors" start to show. After 20 yrs of marriage, people still change. . . for the worse!

Bottom line is, we shouldn't blame a man that reacts wrongly under the influence of a deranged wife. Damn, we are humans for Jupiter's sake!   Some women are Lucifer's cousins.

Acting "right" in that situation is easier said than done. Women are very volatile and quick to do not-so-smart things compared to men. The percentage of women that kill their husbands because of one reason or the other is super higher than the % of men that kill their wives. Self-defense baby!  cheesy

If a woman did something really provoking and the man retaliates by beating/slapping her,  and after a while, both parties decide to settle their differences and live happily ever after, No Problem!

If the woman does it the second time and/or the man beats her again. . . .  then that's when they should start think about going their separate ways. A union like that is never good.  

I just found my e-babe!
Talk of sense and good reasoning.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Ekiti1: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
BABE!:

@folks saying "if you knew she was the destructive type, why marry her?" ,  People change! No man would marry a woman that beats him and destroys his properties on a daily. After marriage or after a long time of courtship, people's "true colors" start to show. After 20 yrs of marriage, people still change. . . for the worse!

If a woman did something really provoking and the man retaliates by beating/slapping her,  and after a while, both parties decide to settle their differences and live happily ever after, No Problem!

I just found my e-babe!
Talk of sense and good reasoning.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by alpontif(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
Given all the Brouhaha we have been having on the intricacies of dealing with your spouse, here are salient points that teaches you the finer details of punishing your woman.

TEN WAYS TO PUNISH A WOMAN

A. If she is you girlfriend

1.Ignore her, the silent treatment have been known to work wonders.

2. If she breaks your BB, break her BB, that is in material things, always adopt a teet for tat strategy, what is good for the Dog is good for the Bitch.

3.If she slaps you, pay a mango seller, or pepper seller to beat her up.

4. Order the maiguard to bundle her out.

5.You can make peace wit her, phuchk her like mad, then dump her .

B If she is your wife.

1.Ignore her

2. Do not take her food.

3. If she slaps you, dont worry, come home with an allen avenue ashy the next day, who can always deal with her.

4. If she breaks your plasma Tv, seize her jewelries, or melt them, or flush them down the drain.

5. If she neva born 4 u,and she refuses to change, know that you can always Divorce her.

Under no circumstance must you, as a gentleman, beat your woman, when you can always arrange for another woman to treat her fuckup for you.

follow these rules, and no feminist , out of touch with marital realities, will accuse you as a woman beater

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Tobiustobius: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
For those who are trying to rationalize Violence against Women by saying, What if she slapped your mother, or rained abuses on you, or whatever ish, Why would you wife a motorpark tout, an 'agbero'? A normal, decent human being wouldn't do that.

And no, PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE. A usually quiet and well-behaved woman wouldn't just up and slap your mother or rain insults on you or whatever (even when there is serious provocation, it would still be rare). Likewise, a toutish woman would always be toutish. A leopard does not change its spots.

It's never a good idea to beat up on your wife. If not for anything, remember she sees you when you're sleeping. She could stab/castrate you in your sleep, or put just enough rat poison in your food to send you to the emergency room.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
alpontif:

Under no circumstance must you, as a gentleman, beat your woman, when you can always arrange for another woman to treat her fuckup for you. 

Uncle, have got a kweshion.  grin What do you do under this circumstance?

'a woman suddenly grabs your ear in her mouth and pierces her teeth into it'
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
Tobius tobius:

And no, PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE. A usually quiet and well-behaved woman wouldn't just up and slap your mother or rain insults on you or whatever (even when there is serious provocation, it would still be rare). Likewise, a toutish woman would always be toutish. A leopard does not change its spots.

Yh right.  cheesy You've never seen/heard of a very obedient and "Godly" child becoming an Assassin at the age of 27?  

Anger and peer pressure know no bounds, my friend!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
BABE, have this for yourself

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
and this for killz

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

BABE, have this for yourself

Tenks. smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
For those who are trying to rationalize Violence against Women by saying, What if she slapped your mother, or rained abuses on you, or whatever ish,  Why would you wife a motorpark tout, an 'agbero'? A normal, decent human being wouldn't do that.

It's never a good idea to beat up on your wife. If not for anything, remember she sees you when you're sleeping. She could stab/castrate you in your sleep, or put just enough rat poison in your food to send you to the emergency room.
No mind them o. They decided to see a goat and marry, why get confused when she behaves like a goat? KNOW YOUR PARTNER BEFORE YOU MARRY HER. . . A lot of problems would be bypassed. Nothing justifies beating a woman, but if you must beat yours, don't advocate your violent nature o jare. . .
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Tafiki: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
Thats part of the problem some men have. They like to feel unnecessarily big: they are allowed to "discipline" their wife. is she ur child? does ur wife discipline u? who derives joy from making someone else feel like a lesser being? If u are upset to the point of considering hitting another mans child, LEAVE. If u cant leave temporarily and calm down, leave the relationship/marriage for good. If a guy hits a girl once, he will never stop. he has seen it is ok to do it. What makes a wife beater any different from the guy that beat his wife to death? all na anger. most guys dont sit down and plan to kill their wife. While they are so enraged, they lose control and next thing u know they kill the woman and say sorry. it was a mistake. all these men here screaming up and down that they must discipline, let her know who is boss, the fact that u have to keep "reminding" someone that ur boss means ur NOT. they have inferiority complex. Does ur boss at work slap u every time u piss him off? a woman is not a goat or dog that u beat to correct. if u and ur wife/gf cant get into an argument without u hitting her, u are a wuss and u might as well cut off ur wee wee cos u are not a man. u are an ignoran tpiece of crap masquerading as a reasonable human being.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
Thats part of the problem some men have. They like to feel unnecessarily big: they are allowed to "discipline" their wife. is she ur child? does ur wife discipline u? who derives joy from making someone else feel like a lesser being? If u are upset to the point of considering hitting another mans child, LEAVE. If u cant leave temporarily and calm down, leave the relationship/marriage for good. If a guy hits a girl once, he will never stop. he has seen it is ok to do it. What makes a wife beater any different from the guy that beat his wife to death? all na anger. most guys dont sit down and plan to kill their wife. While they are so enraged, they lose control and next thing u know they kill the woman and say sorry. it was a mistake. all these men here screaming up and down that they must discipline, let her know who is boss, the fact that u have to keep "reminding" someone that ur boss means ur NOT. they have inferiority complex. Does ur boss at work slap u every time u piss him off? a woman is not a goat or dog that u beat to correct. if u and ur wife/gf cant get into an argument without u hitting her, u are a wuss and u might as well cut off ur wee wee cos u are not a man. u are an ignoran tpiece of crap masquerading as a reasonable human being.
They are Idiots. . . Just watch as one of them fools will call you a feminist. . . Watch. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1 / Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.