Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29573 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by jaybee3(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

#jaybee
any woman wey no go gimme peace don indirectly tell me say make i go find peace outside. omo, thank God for the word M.I.S.T.R.E.S.S. i don go get one sharp sharp. i fit stay outside house for 4 days sef
Why go through all that stress when you can always divorce her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
just to let her watch events unfold so that she would come to the sad conclusion that "i care less about her". its very painful
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by jaybee3(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

just to let her watch events unfold so that she would come to the sad conclusion that "i care less about her". its very painful
Who had be fooling who though?
Going out to get laid doesn't necessarily mean you'd forget all your unhappiness right?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
watch events unfold
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ifihearam: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
@sexkills
Why you nor disclose ur identity and full details to my guy na make he beat your okoro head small idiot,bloody compound fool.by the way feminist,how would you handle a woman who refuses you entry to your own house becos yu came late or in the course of ur argument yu wanted to go out she locked the door and out the key in her bra,you ignored and kept quiet.she grabs ur shirt and asks you if yu are dumb and switches off the tv you are watching.wetin you go do perfect gentlemen in the house.hypocrites
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by sandysprax(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nayah:

Digriz and Sandysprax, I do know some sisters can be very irritating and disrespectful I've said it previously and I do know guys don't like this, but you as men shloud know your physical force and should know how to handle your partner

My mom used to talk when she was upset and talk, talk talk but my father has always known how to handle her, but shouting his mouth and go out, then when my mother calm down he used to come back to communicate and point out the fact that there's no need to shout and talk to much cause he would'nt exchange while she shout and believe me she improves herself ! this is what I call self control and maturity

My sister, this my gf will not even let u walk out of the house.She will just block the door and once u slap her, she will go and get a knife and starts to say "u must kill me today".I have literally had to escape/run away from the house severally to avoid her.If she was like ur mom that will just shout, it will even be better.My gf will jack u and shake u when u are silent to her.Trying to make u react.U complicate things by telling her it's over. It's just pathetic

Anywayz, am planning to relocate and not telling her my new address
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by moHot(f): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
ifihearam:

@sexkills
Why you nor disclose ur identity and full details to my guy na make he beat your okoro head small ,bloody compound fool.by the way feminist,how would you handle a woman who refuses you entry to your own house becos yu came late or[b] in the course of ur argument yu wanted to go out she locked the door and out the key in her bra,[/b]you ignored and kept quiet.she grabs ur shirt and asks you if yu are dumb and switches off the tv you are watching.wetin you go do perfect gentlemen in the house.hypocrites

grab the damn key outta her breast and suck the hell out of d damn b.reast, grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by bid4rich(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
There are one million and one ways i can deal with a woman without touching her. But if she raises her hand to slap me out of her frustration, i swear i will give it back to her double double.
Let me say this, it doesnt matter how hard a woman is, she will always see a man that wil subdue her hardness no matter what.
And man also should nt take advantage of a weaker vessel to turn them into a punching bag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by yemivictor: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
moHot:

grab the damn key outta her bosom and suck the hell out of d damn b.reast,  grin grin grin

ROFL! grin grin grin Come to think of it, that might work!

ifihearam:

@sexkills
Why you nor disclose ur identity and full details to my guy na make he beat your okoro head small ,bloody compound fool.by the way feminist,how would you handle a woman who refuses you entry to your own house becos yu came late or in the course of ur argument yu wanted to go out she locked the door and out the key in her bra,you ignored and kept quiet.she grabs ur shirt and asks you if yu are dumb and switches off the tv you are watching.wetin you go do perfect gentlemen in the house.hypocrites

An interesting question which i'm desperately waiting to see his response. Who knows, maybe he'll hold a press conference inside the apartment. grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
Women are soft, tender, innocent,, harmless and sweet. That is why a man should never slap or beat a woman NO MATTER what she does. Even if she humiliates you in public, calls your mother a witch, spits in your face, knocks your head in front of Junior, or calls you 'useless' in front of the neighbours, you should overlook it all and give her a pat in the back as any 'mature' man would do. Afterall, women are always innocent, harmless and sweet no matter what they do. In fact, we all know that 'REAL' men don't beat women regardless of the provocation. . . [s]That is why I'm so disappointed that I am not (and might never be) a 'real' man.[/s]
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by cantell(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

@OP
Just so you know, being stabbed in your sleep with a kitchen knife can also be justified by temporary insanity or provocation.
La Parisienne:

Sis it's a joke, I can't even hurt a fly. Think I saw that in a movie or something. Lol
For you to have posted this in an open forum shows you've thought about it and probably considering it in near future.
Just so you know, once the gel is out of the toothpaste, it never goes back in.
deshclones:

the guy no dey see, you ought to know that by now, always forming holier than thou attitude, bet he is a real c0rk sucker in real life,  angry angry angry

Sezkills, i pray day and night to jam you in real life, chai, you seriously irritate me, i go treat you forkup, just watch your back,  angry angry

@OP, your next bottle of beer is on me,
Lol. Thought i was the only one.
The silly [b]w[/b]anker moves around the forum like a vulture, attacking views and opinions that contrast with his especially on women's affairs.
The albino craves for female attention as if he's life depends on it.
Sadly, some girls actually think it's cool but we know better.
@topic,
I'm against any type of violence, slapping, hitting etc.
Walking away is the best you can do, no matter the situation.
Violence can mar the future of any relationship. A mere slap(like some would call it) can change what a partner feels about the other.
Some think it's okay to slap just to correct their partner mistakes, but it all starts with one. Next you wanna increase it to two and before you know it, you've already reached the pouncing level.
Violence can never earn anyone respect in a relationship. It does the opposite.
In a scale of 1-10, a woman's respect for her partner goes down to 5 the moment he raises his hand towards her.
Same goes to men who are abused by their partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by moHot(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
sandysprax:

My sister, this my gf will not even let u walk out of the house.She will just block the door and once u slap her, she will go and get a knife and starts to say "u must kill me today".I have literally had to escape/run away from the house severally to avoid her.If she was like ur mom that will just shout, it will even be better.My gf will jack u and shake u when u are silent to her.Trying to make u react.U complicate things by telling her it's over. It's just pathetic

Anywayz, am planning to relocate and not telling her my new address

that ur girl is something else, i do not support her actions

@TOPIC

Seriously i still pity that guy that will raise his hands to beat me, cheat on me and i will dump ur silly a$$ but lay those hands on me and you get dumped in the morgue or hospital *FACT* angry angry angry
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by modele2: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
When you hit someone thats not as strong as you its being a coward. If a huge hefty man stronger than you should say or do worse things than ur wife you would not lift a finger.

Please find other methods of conflict resolution and stop getting attracted to wild women. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed or doing things that would make them go wil angry angryd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by bid4rich(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
There are one million and one ways i can deal with a woman without touching her. But if she raises her hand to slap me out of her frustration, i swear i will give it back to her double double.

Let me say this, it doesnt matter how hard a woman is, she will always see a man that wil subdue her hardness no matter what.
And man also should nt take advantage of a weaker vessel to turn them into a punching bag.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by obelisk(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
nobody should slap anybody please.women dont slap men,dont slap other women too.Men dont slap women ,dont slap men too.stop the violence.Its a vicious cycle!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by moHot(f): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
yemivictor:

ROFL! grin grin grin Come to think of it, that might work!

[color=#006600][/color]

yes ke, it will work ke grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
cantell:

@topic,
I'm against any type of violence, slapping, hitting etc.
Walking away is the best you can do, no matter the situation.
Violence can mar the future of any relationship. A mere slap(like some would call it) can change what a partner feels about the other.
Some think it's okay to slap just to correct their partner mistakes, but it all starts with one. Next you wanna increase it to two and before you know it, you've already reached the pouncing level.
Violence can never earn anyone respect in a relationship. It does the opposite.
In a scale of 1-10, a woman's respect for her partner goes down to 5 the moment he raises his hand towards her.
Same goes to men who are slapped by their partners.

I see you woke up on the right side of your bed today. Nice one! big head!
  tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
moHot:

that ur girl is something else, i do not support her actions

@TOPIC

Seriously i still pity that guy that will raise his hands to beat me, cheat on me and i will dump ur silly a$$ but lay those hands on me and you get dumped in the morgue or hospital *FACT* angry angry angry
i have heard that many times. i will be waiting for that woman.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by cantell(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

I see you woke up on the right side of your bed today. Nice one! big head!
  tongue
Biscuithead, when you're done wit the patronizing, we still have scores to settle.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by moHot(f): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

i have heard that many times. i will be waiting for that woman.
its ok oo smh lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by hardbody: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
All these people and gists sef. It aint got a thing to do with poverty. If you do not wantto be slapped, dont slap me, if you forking try to give me a single slap, i will give three in return, and if devil push you to start destroying my property, i will send u on an errand to God, abi na only you dey craze? I will beat u, and wait for your father and your uncles, I will beat all of you join. Them gather swear for una? abi na only una family dem dey born craze people? Abegi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
cantell:

Biscuithead, when you're done wit the patronizing, we still have scores to settle.

Which scores are we settling? You need me to lend you some cash to pay for your discharge from yaba right?
tongue  
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by holluwizzy: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
Guys
Know the kind of girl you will slap O

coz the once in my area will slap 1 for 2 and dey dont take shit ! dey are big girls and if u want to slap them

dont try it at night , coz they would have smoked weed

If you are dating such girls, make sure say u employ bouncers and if possible jaah from that relationship.

As for me , if you dear try push me to the wall , i will not only hit but bounce on you , udge the case well and buy you injury ticket for 1 month cool cool cool

so that you won try it in front of my kids trying to hit me. angry angry angry angry

But my girl knows the kind of person i am , My own na to walk away. simple grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
Any non-philosophical attempt at explaining domestic violence is nothing but a complete waste of precious, nonrenewable time.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Ekiti1: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
moHot:

@TOPIC

Will you read the quote below and quit the chest beating? Ms King Kong

ndahbros1:

^^^^^
@ Goldieluks.

Don't get me wrong. If sometin is wrong, it is wrong. The act itself is wrong. No one condones it. What pisses me off is a lady thumping her chest and threatening fire and brimstone if it happened to her. And in my experience, such a one can do nothing. That is d point I am making. If we ar condemning it, fine and good. But it doesn't call for someone making unnecessary inflammatory statements as if she is Voltron or King Kong. See, these days film actor sef dey die, not to talk of someone who might not even afford to pursue her case to its logical conclusion.
It is just like saying " ha, if someone ever touched my kid bro, I will kill d person'. The day he comes back with wounds, u ask him to take u to d bully who dared lay a finger on him, and wen u find out that it is d area bad guy who will dish it anyhow u want to eat it: wat will u do? Abeg leave matter!
My quarrel, for record purposes, is wit those that thump their chests as if heaven will fall. I assure u it won't. Even if u succeed in sending d man to jail ( forgetting all the love u shared because he beat u) what if he comes out and serves u cold, well-planned, untraceable revenge? U see d endless possibility?
Don't boast about wat u would hv done. U know d extent of ur strength; do u know mine?
ifihearam:

@sexkills
Why you nor disclose ur identity and full details to my guy na make he beat your okoro head small ,bloody compound fool.by the way feminist,how would you handle a woman who refuses you entry to your own house becos yu came late or in the course of ur argument yu wanted to go out she locked the door and out the key in her bra,you ignored and kept quiet.she grabs ur shirt and asks you if yu are dumb and switches off the tv you are watching.wetin you go do perfect gentlemen in the house.hypocrites
Leave that woman wrapper. Soon, very soon one of his ** on NL will show him somefn and lets see what he will do.
moHot:

grab the damn key outta her bosom and suck the hell out of d damn b.reast,  grin grin grin
Let me create a scenario:
girl:
You must kill me 2day *locks the door and throws key into her bra(br.e.ast)*
Guy:
yes, 2day na 2day, I will show you *grabs girl, holds her two hands in a firm grip with his left hand, uses right hand to open bra and descends on b.rea.st heavily with good sucking*
Girl:
you *moans*must *moans*kill *moans*me
Guy:
(continues the job at hand)
Girl:
You . . . . *moans*
You . . . . .*another moan*
Y. . . . *reaches for the kpekus*
END OF STORY.
Lol.
Am outta here!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
ifihearam:

@sexkills

The OP is a liar, a wife beater, an human right abuser and does not deserve to be given any room to air his warped view.
He is a liar because he claimed he was a solicitor working with Kapadia solicitors in Bolton. I know Kapadia, it’s a firm of two partners with one consultant and they are all Asians. You can verify this by checking on www. lawsociety.org.uk .

Beating your wife is treated as domestic violence in the UK and a wife beater could end up in prison.  If you cannot handle your home affairs, that is your funeral. You need to seek counselling or spiritual help depending on what part of the world you come from

By the way, only weak men whose mothers have been abused by their fathers believe such crap. It is not only  immoral but illegal to justify violence against anyone not to mention women.

Maybe I should justify my right to shoot men who abuse their women in the head. How about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2012
Wife And Girlfriend Beaters Association of Nigeria (WAGBAN). If a pregnant woman makes you angry, would you slap her, beat her till satisfaction? Come on cowards. . . Answer. cheesy

grab the damn key outta her bosom and suck the hell out of d damn b.reast, grin grin grin  
DAMN! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
[size=15pt]The OP is a liar, a wife beater, an human right abuser and does not deserve to be given any room to air his warped view.
He is a liar because he claimed he was a solicitor working with Kapadia solicitors in Bolton. I know Kapadia, it’s a firm of two partners with one consultant and they are all Asians. You can verify this by checking on www. lawsociety.org.uk .
[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Maybe he's African China! grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ekiti1:

.Let me create a scenario:
girl:
You must kill me 2day *locks the door and throws key into her bra(br.e.ast)*
Guy:
yes, 2day na 2day, I will show you *grabs girl, holds her two hands in a firm grip with his left hand, uses right hand to open bra and descends on b.rea.st heavily with good sucking*
Girl:
you *moans*must *moans*kill *moans*me
Guy:
(continues the job at hand)
Girl:
You . . . . *moans*
You . . . . .*another moan*
Y. . . . *reaches for the kpekus*
END OF STORY.
Lol.
Am outta here!
chei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have died
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by cantell(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Which scores are we settling? You need me to lend you some cash to pay for your discharge from yaba right?
tongue  
Keep running your mouth. What you actually need is a smack in the slats, it'll surely give your mouth a break.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mr, sexkillz, I'd really love to see that guy beat u up cos ur unbelievable these days. Such a feminist looking for popular support.
Btw, its imperative to note that some men that bea/slappedt their wives believed hitherto, that they couldn't do such a thing. Of course its not nice to beat someone up whether male or female but there is sth called reflex. Its a spontenous reaction. You won't start to think if that's the best way to settle a quarrel. Just imagine some extreme examples and make an unbiased conclusion. However, I respect the men that fElt remorse after that cos its not nice really.
You are a glorified Idi[i]o[/i]t!

If you don't support violence, dont make excuses for spontaenous reactions and extreme cases. . . That's bullshit! If you are old enough to start a relationship, you should be matured enough also to know that there is no argument free relationship and you should have cultivated self control. So what if you make her angry? Should she slap you too? Hypocrites! If you can slap her, she should slap you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nayah(f): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
Jaybee are you saying my mom is a devil?? loool grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1 / Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.