Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29575 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
2buff:

This is all he comes up here for.   grin
To fish for compliments from delusional women after supporting their delusions.
That's b[i]i[/i]tch-made mehn. . . b[i]i[/i]tch-made.

a tired ploy to get into the knickers of the idiotic and gullible women who hails him
theseeker was a master of that tactics. . . .in few months time, you would start hearing how these useless babes were jilted by the albinoid. . .

there are so many troglodytes here as expected saying one should know the woman he's marrying.
can one truly say he knows the woman he's marrying 100%

violent is not right but it's justified sometimes.
if my wife pushes me too far, she would get slapped. that's standard!!!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
devil!!!      
[size=15pt]yes o, they can slap their wives when she nags, complains etc etc but they lick their female boss's feet even if she slaps them or abuse their generation[/size]

KILLZ u re making sense
LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na only their wife dem dey get muscle for. . . grin grin Hear them "We are not saying all beatings are called for. But some, after reviewing the events leading to that beating, CERTAINLY are." grin grin grin
For god's sake, your female boss just called you an idi[i]o[/i]t and slapped you twice. . . review the events, Slap her back, kick her, wound her. . . . FINISH HER!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin If you don't and you reserve such treatment for your wife, you are a FCCKING COWARD in emboldened capital letters! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

a tired ploy to get into the knickers of the idiotic and gullible women who hails him
theseeker was a master of that tactics. . . .in few months time, you would start hearing how these useless babes were jilted by the albinoid. . .

there are so many troglodytes here as expected saying one should know the woman he's marrying.
can one truly say he knows the woman he's marrying 100%

violent is not right but it's justified sometimes.
if my wife pushes me too far, she would get slapped. that's standard!!!
The Hannibal was also an idi[b]o[/b]t! wink So was the J, and the S!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

The Hannibal was also an idi[b]o[/b]t! wink So was the J, and the S!

just like the recipient and donor of your y-chromosomes were genetically idiotic.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

just like the recipient and donor of your y-chromosomes were genetically idiotic.

cheesy cheesy Next pls!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by moHot(f): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
2buff:

This is all he comes up here for.   grin
To fish for compliments from delusional women after supporting their delusions.
That's b[i]i[/i]tch-made mehn. . . b[i]i[/i]tch-made.

ok 2buff you making sense! happy? macheeeeeeeew grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

cheesy cheesy Next pls!

you did the right thing putting a c[i]o[/i]ck in your cess-pit called mouth.
it's a new month with a zero tolerance for dunderheads.

you are entitled to your opinion but don't fuckin abuse the privilege.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
moHot:

[size=15pt]ok 2buff you making sense! happy?[/size] macheeeeeeeew grin grin grin grin
Damn. . . i just farted! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na only their wife dem dey get muscle for. . . grin grin Hear them "We are not saying all beatings are called for. But some, after reviewing the events leading to that beating, CERTAINLY are." grin grin grin
For god's sake, [size=18pt]your female boss just called you and slapped you twice[/size]. . . review the events, Slap her back, kick her, wound her. . . . FINISH HER!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin If you don't and you reserve such treatment for your wife, you are a FCCKING COWARD in emboldened capital letters! grin grin grin grin grin

I see the source of your inner-betch now  grin grin
You feel all women should rule over you and deserve the right to slap you by virtue of owning a vaggina.
Now I better understand you.

I'm gonna also guess you're one of these niggas who get off to being cuckolded and all that ish  undecided
Na your own be that oh. I'm sure women appreciate having slaves like u, but whenever they tire of that and seek real men, they know the type to call  wink
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

you did the right thing putting a c[i]o[/i]ck in your cess-pit called mouth.
it's a new month with a zero tolerance for dunderheads.

you are entitled to your opinion but don't fuckin abuse the privilege.
Don't you know i'm trying to Ignore you? YOU WIN BIT[i]C[/i]H. . . You WIN!!! grin I surrender. . . You fccking Win! grin grin grin grin

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXT! cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lmao!!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
2buff:

You feel all women should rule over you and deserve the right to slap you by virtue of owning a vaggina.

I'm gonna also guess you're one of these niggas who get off to being cuckolded and all that ish  undecided
Na your own be that oh. I'm sure women appreciate having slaves like u, but whenever they tire of that and seek real men, they'll know the type to call  wink
LMAO! grin grin grin grin Beat them ladies bro, kick them, KILL them if the situation calls for it. . . You the MAN! grin

You the REAL man!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Don't you know i'm trying to Ignore you? YOU WIN BIT[i]C[/i]H. . . You WIN!!! grin I surrender. . . You fccking Win! grin grin grin grin

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXT! cheesy cheesy

if you were ignoring me, you shouldn't have replied me in the first place, you serial w@nker.
your propensity to stretch the borders of daftness is legendary. you say one thing then you do the other.
calling me a bytch is a bit rich coming from someone like yourself that lost his virginity to a man.

2buff:

Na your own be that oh. I'm sure women appreciate having slaves like u, but whenever they tire of that and seek real men, they know the type to call  wink

sexkillz is a bush man.
don't let his verbose and watery sentence construction tell you otherwise.
you can tell from his yaba-made ray-ban spectacles. grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
if you were ignoring me, you shouldn't have replied me in the first place, you serial w@nker.
your propensity to stretch the borders of daftness is legendary. you say one thing then you do the other.
calling me a bytch is a bit rich coming from someone like yourself that lost his virginity to a man.
Ok Bit[i]c[/i]h! Noted! You won! grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Ok[b] Bit[i]c[/i]h![/b] Noted! You won! grin grin grin

yo mama!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
2buff:

^^^ It would change nothing be it friend or family.

We are not saying all beatings are called for. But some, after reviewing the events leading to that beating, CERTAINLY are.

That question wasn't meant for you lurv!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
My poppa said i should be tough and not rule by a woman. For a home ruled by a woman is disaster, Now i can make out a list of woman wrapper in this house.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

yo mama!

Yes Bit[i]c[/i]h. . . I know! You won na. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
Crown Prince:

My poppa said i should be tough and not rule by a woman. For a home ruled by a woman is disaster, Now i can make out a list of woman wrapper in this house.

there's no woman-wrapper in the house. . . . .it's a facade!
some of the pseudo-woman wrappers are r@pists, armed robbers, voyeurs and what not.
it's the internet - a faceless medium. for all you know sexkillz might be clifford orji.
the size of their noses are exactly the same thing.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

some of the pseudo-woman wrappers are r@pists, armed robbers, voyeurs and what not.
it's the internet - a faceless medium. for all you know sexkillz might be clifford orji.

Muhehehehe. grin That's why Frustration has gotten the better of him. Madness is in his blood.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

Bit[i]c[/i]h. . . They know. . . grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
@coogar,
Guy,u r provocatively discombulated towards killz. That dude with his discombulated malapropism is actually ''puszy whipped''.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Bit[i]c[/i]h. . . They know. . . grin grin

what your uncle called you when you felched him. grin

BABE!:

Muhehehehe.  grin That's why Frustration has gotten the better of him. Madness is in his blood.

frustrated, depressed, deprived, impaired and impoverished!
internet is the only place he's relevant with his manicured hands and [i]g[/i]ay fonts. grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

frustrated, depressed, deprived, impaired and impoverished!
internet is the only place he's relevant with his manicured hands and [i]g[/i]ay fonts. grin

Okoro Romeo (killz) is a Key stage 2 c[i]un[/i]t! grin You want a proof? Watch this space. . .wait patiently for his demented reply to this post.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
what your uncle called you when you felched him. grin
Bit[i]c[/i]h, you so right! You are always right, Bit[i]c[/i]h! grin grin grin I guess it must have been your sleek genes! grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Bit[i]c[/i]h, you so right! You are always right, Bit[i]c[/i]h! grin grin grin I guess it must have been your sleek genes! grin grin

you need to find a broom and sweep the closest warehouse to your hamlet if you are this jobless.
little wonder you dropped out of school after you were caught writing expos. . . .rotten son of a good father!

BABE!:

Okoro Romeo (killz) is a Key stage 2 c[i]un[/i]t!  grin You want a proof? Watch this space. . .wait patiently for his demented reply to this post.

i am surprised he still has a right to an opinion.
the freedom the internet often affords laboratory r[i]e[/i]tards like sexkillz is cringe-worthy.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
you need to find a broom and sweep the closest warehouse to your hamlet if you are this jobless.
little wonder[b] you dropped out of school after you were caught writing expos[/b]. . . .rotten son of a good father!
Another 10 points for you, Bit[i]c[/i]h! grin You know EVERYTHING! grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
I told you. WAGBAN will brush you. Tatiana, come and save your andre villa boascoach
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

i am surprised he still has a right to an opinion.
the freedom the internet often affords laboratory r[i]e[/i]tards like sexkillz is cringe-worthy.

I guess. Wetin we go do?

Before Okoro Romeo discovered NL, all his Girlfriends were his sisters. . . . . .

So you see, Coogar, his whole existence is an epic fail! Can he be saved? NO!

Watch this space. . .  
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by coogar: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
BABE!:

I guess. Wetin we go do?

Before Okoro Romeo discovered NL, all his Girlfriend were his sisters. . . . . .

So you see, Cooger, his whole existence is an epic fail! Can he be saved? NO!

Watch this space. . .  

forget the waste-man. . . .
how have you been by the way?

hanging out with the atutu babes? grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by BABE3: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

forget the waste-man. . . .
how have you been by the way?

hanging out with the atutu babes? grin

I've been ait. . . .  smiley

Atutus? They're all kept busy by the company of the well-known s[i]hem[/i]ale of NL (Okoro Romeo himself). They no even get my time.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1 / Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.