Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143699 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
mitchyy:

*picks mic* As i'm talking to you, i'm still spitting at 30weeks. When they told me i might spit till i deliver, i said its not possible. So just get used to it, incase it doesn't stop till you offload. Pele cheesy

Mine stopped in the theatre room wen I gave birth to ds. Maybe it was the excitement of being a new mum. I'm still spitting with this pregy. So expect the unknown just continue taking cold water cos it helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
mulberry:
So for the story to make sense I need to start from d beginning. Hope it won't be too long though. So my first baby came at 41wks 5days so I don make up my mind say na induction once I reach 39wks as I no fit wait for 41wks. So scan showed I'm expecting a girl so I was happy as first one na boy. I fact to confirm say no mistake I go another place from my hospital to scan to reconfirmed the sex as I really wanted a girl. Na so at 35 weeks I lost my dad. I was devastated. Went to d hospital d next week and Doctor say madam sorry for the mistake u are having a boy. I look d man and hiss. Carry my leg to scan somewhere else and d sonologist says it's a girl then after a few mins says sorry I think it's a boy I'm confused. I almost cried. But pikin na pikin boy or girl. I reach us come do scan and Doctor says it's a confirmed boy. So I did 3 scans in 3 days. So I told Doctor I want to induce and he says ok but says he will schedule me for 6th I told him no I want 3rd and he says no way I say ok. Exact 12midnight of 2nd I started having contractions but I waved it as Braxton hocks and went to sleep. Omo by 1:30am I no fit sleep again. I drink water, no way, waka up and down d stairs he no stop. But not so painful. Na so I realize say I never pack my bag but I have all the items in different bags I begin pack bag just in case the thing serious. By 2:30 am I wake everybody for house. But I say I no go anywhere till morning. So by 6am we want to the hospital and they checked I was just 2cm dilated and 70% effaced. I come dey vex as the nurse say I dey dehydrated so he fit cause contraction. My house to hospital na 50mins drive. Na so I talk to my pikin say u better no do false Labour oh. So after 2hrs na so dem check he don be 3cm. I come dey rejoice as dem call Doctor. But d contraction was not painful so I was dilating like 1cm every 2 to 3 hours so by 6pm I was 7cm dilated and d pain come serious na so I say Abeg epidural. Dem put the thing break my water and by 7:40 my baby boy appeared weghing 3.7kg looking cute and no tear. 2am Nigerian time for 4th.

Kai, I tap from your blessing, Lovely baby. May he be a source of blessing to you. Congratulations dear
38 weeks and I'm so tired of pushing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzfunshy(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
Snr Zaynie biko update and give us the gist na. Been refreshing since Sunday wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:04pm On May 05, 2016
BellaElla, pele o.
That is what is called "package"..... enjoy it wink cos when it goes you will miss all the petting wey follow the package cheesy

CS is usually booked at 36 weeks for those with low lying placenta cos the weight of the baby can actually rupture placenta plus they can't risk you going into labour at all.
cc Enkaydewdrop
Britneystacy
Iyabetajos
Iyabetajos, I am so happy for you. You dont even know how happy I am that you have come this far. Was it not you they said 20 something weeks or so......? Glory be to the Almighty!

Enkaydewdrop, have an open mind and dont stop praying. CS isnt the end of the world, it is a life saving option.
Cheer up sweets kiss

Lbotusme, been a while, how's bumping wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
mzfunshy:
Snr Zaynie biko update and give us the gist na. Been refreshing since Sunday wink

Lol! Una like gbeborun tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 5:25pm On May 05, 2016
@ sugah, pls where in ikeja, nd if i can get the number i wouldnt mind if U dnt mind. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
congrats to all the new mamas in the house. grin

Err, it seems this boy doesn't want to learn how to sit. he can crawl with his tummy all round the bed licking the bedsheet and spitting like a pregnant woman. grin grin

little dude cries whenever he hears a cry from another baby. this has been going on since i and my husband moved into another apartment which is crowded with little children from neighbours. I have googled it and he's safe. grin

modath, where art thou? cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
BellaElla:

*Why is it that I can only swallow my prenatals inside garri? when will I learn to be taking drugs like the adult that I am?
*End of rant*drops mic*leaves stage*
#teampurple#teamoctoberforeasyborning#
grin grin grin grin this lady u are too funny,urs is inside garri mine is juice, if i use water i vomit, i cant wait August to reach, so i will start chewing my drugs like i use to do.. It is well sis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=BritneyStacy post=45325173]
Captain how are you, i hope ur lo dey kick u well grin mine don turn my stomach to football field, in everything i give God the glory, when is August mama's taking their roll calls, is been long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
@ma'am zaynie,i 'm fine. Having bp issues though. Dr is suggesting taking out the baby after 34weeks,if my bp is still high. Nt particularly cheering news....what do u think? @mumgb,i agree with sugah...cyclogest is 6,500. I bought today@alpha pharmarcy. Its@2b alabi street,off toyin street ikeja. Iyabetajos:pele,what bp drugs are u on? I'm on aldomet,nifedipine and aspirin. doesnt seem to be working..... all is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:09pm On May 05, 2016
cutienik:

@enkaydewdrop..sori sis abt d wrist...abt d placenta...one mama mentioned dat hers moved b4 37weeks..try to calm ur nerves pls...whichevaway..hakunamatata...oya chop kiss ...muahhhhhhgrin

I remember my sister... But doctor really put fear for my body for my last visit...
Thanks mama...
Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:14pm On May 05, 2016
GenyEbere:
Ginababy abeg I wan port o #teammay here I come o,my able captain enkaydewdrop don't worry all is well baby will be alive,mummy and daddy alive with us here rejoicing with your family,sorry for the wrist pain worrying is what you don't need now so pls rest rest and rest. God pls I want to be reading BS everyday from teammay the thing dey sweet me wella

Amen my sister... Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 05, 2016
I am 33weeks 4 days,these days I get so tired and weak. can't even sleep for straight 1hour. baby is kicking too hard. can anyone suggest a sleeping position that can help. if I sleep on my left or right baby keeps pushing me. if I sleep on my back I feel like am choking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
mumgb:
@ sugah, pls where in ikeja, nd if i can get the number i wouldnt mind if U dnt mind. Thanks

Sorry I slept off.
Alpha pharmacy. 2Alabi street off toyin street, ikeja. 08134041020

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
Beremx:
congrats to all the new mamas in the house. grin

Err, it seems this boy doesn't want to learn how to sit. he can crawl with his tummy all round the bed licking the bedsheet and spitting like a pregnant woman. grin grin

little dude cries whenever he hears a cry from another baby. this has been going on since i and my husband moved into another apartment which is crowded with little children from neighbours. I have googled it and he's safe. grin

mod.ath, where art thou? cheesy

See me hia! Leave baby O alone, he's not yet 5mths nah, chill or you get errand to send am? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
BellaElla:

Teamie I am safe o. thanks for checking up on us.
*Clearing Throat For Rant Mode*
*How I still be spitting at 16 weeks, my teeth haff weak finish because of two much chewing gum. I no chew again biko

In my own case, spit container was still tied to my hand even on naming day after I carry belle reach week 41+. The only chewing gum that worked for me was orbit( deep blue colour) and I chew like 5 packets a day( that's 1k daily on gum cos I bought at N200). It was a terrible experience that is making me think 100times on how to go on another missionary journey.

Just bear it . But I pray it stops soonest because it's just too much burden to bear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 7:10pm On May 05, 2016
@ekeminiabasi nd sugah. God bless U.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
@iomoge2

God bless you plenty plenty for the book. Lemme start digesting it kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:21pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 7:24pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=BritneyStacy post=45336913 Hope you were given antibiotics too. Yeah, I was given. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:24pm On May 05, 2016
Iyabetajos:
@britneystacey biko tell me the pros n cons cos my doc booked me for cs at 36 weeks too.
Yours is a very different case. You are battling high bp. So yours is very understandable and it is commonly the practice. In your type of case, Doctors try to see if they can manage the woman at least to a stage where the baby when taken out can survive withOut necessarily needing an incubator.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 7:30pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=ozycy post=45336974] Amen, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:33pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=baby190 post=45343573][/quote]
I dey here oo teamie. Baby kicking well too. Am happy to know you are fine. We will do that by next week. Wanted most of us to reach the 24weeks Mark.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:01pm On May 05, 2016
ozycy:

Enkaydewdrop, you will be fine. Worry not and allow GOD take charge. Just pray.
Sorry abt your wrist, Dat pain should respect itself cos I want to be seeing more of your lively posts as usual. smiley

I'll try oh my sister...
Thanks...
Mmmuah!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 8:02pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=datcoolgeh post=45337791] Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
@ TobiaboG. My heart goes out to you dear Sis. You shall be back soonest by God' s grace. A big Amen to your prayers. We love you and await you soonest.v# plenty hugs#

@ enkaydewdrop, sorry about the your wrist dearie, and please rest well and keep hope alive. Whatever the case may be, you shall behold your baby in good health. # mother alive baby alive andhubbyhappy#.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 8:42pm On May 05, 2016
From someone that has gone through that torture, my heart feel for you tobiaboG. May the Lord quicken your womb to receive fruit of the womb ijn. Double for the loss I pray. The blood will stop on its own. However treat yourself as if you just gave birth. Take the arm injection -tc or what sef? mothers normally receive, rest well well and take your prenatal vitamins. Though it's hard but don't think about it. This time next year, you shall carry your babies. I gave birth a day after the miscarriage anniversary.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:47pm On May 05, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Our jolly mama, please don't work yourself up. You still have 3-4weeks for placenta to move up!!! Meanwhile, as much as you would want a VD ,be open minded about a Ceaserean section please. A CS doesn't mean a death sentence neither does it disqualify you as a good mother!
That being said, why would your Doctor book you for CS in your 36th week? Are you having protein in your blood? Are you having high blood pressure? Why would he not allow you clock 38 weeks at least? Please ask him these questions. ....You need to know why...
All the best....You will celebrate in the end. We miss you alot here.
You spice up this thread!!!

I don't have high bp or protein oh...
He said it's to make sure I don't go into labor on my own to prevent bleeding...

Amen! Amen! Amen!
Thanks a lot sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2016
datcoolgeh:
@tobiaboG so so sorry for ur loss. U'll come back to give us d good news of ur next BFP soon

@enkaydewdrop don't worry u still have small time for the placenta to move, a friend of mine actually had same issue bt her placenta moved at 36weeks. If it has to be CS at d end of d day pls jus do it, the most important thing is mother alive, baby alive.

Greetings to all mamas

My sister, I've decided to just leave it in the hands of God...
Thanks a lot...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
cutienik:
@tobiaboG...it is well mam..U will testify soon in Jesus name.
@enkaydewdrop..sori sis abt d wrist...abt d placenta...one mama mentioned dat hers moved b4 37weeks..try to calm ur nerves pls...whichevaway..hakunamatata...oya chop kiss ...muahhhhhhgrin
@ginababy mam pls r u may or july..i wan clarify ni o..i mixed my teamies name up attyms.

None of d above listed. I thought as much wen I saw ur earlier mention bt laziness no let me 2 ask u 4 clarification. Ok! I'm a gallant n proud team JUNE.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
GenyEbere:
Ginababy abeg I wan port o #teammay here I come o,my able captain enkaydewdrop don't worry all is well baby will be alive,mummy and daddy alive with us here rejoicing with your family,sorry for the wrist pain worrying is what you don't need now so pls rest rest and rest. God pls I want to be reading BS everyday from teammay the thing dey sweet me wella

Team June ogikokoro too much. Anyway, na make e end in praise b our expectations. Ride on gal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.