Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143841 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
zaynie:
BellaElla, pele o.
That is what is called "package"..... enjoy it wink cos when it goes you will miss all the petting wey follow the package cheesy

CS is usually booked at 36 weeks for those with low lying placenta cos the weight of the baby can actually rupture placenta plus they can't risk you going into labour at all.
cc Enkaydewdrop
Britneystacy
Iyabetajos
Iyabetajos, I am so happy for you. You dont even know how happy I am that you have come this far. Was it not you they said 20 something weeks or so......? Glory be to the Almighty!

Enkaydewdrop, have an open mind and dont stop praying. CS isnt the end of the world, it is a life saving option.
Cheer up sweets kiss

Lbotusme, been a while, how's bumping wink

Thanks so much mama Zaynie...
I'm grateful...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2016
Twogreatnations:

@ enkaydewdrop, sorry about the your wrist dearie, and please rest well and keep hope alive. Whatever the case may be, you shall behold your baby in good health. # mother alive baby alive andhubbyhappy#.

Amen mama... Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2016
esof1:

Thanks sweetheart. You are right! I haven't been able to go to the toilet for 3 days after my festival of eating roasted yam and fried yam for 2 consecutive days.....

Hia! Dats trouble in d sky. Stay away frm such meals or eat dem in bit n take plenty of water. Take warm milk b4 bedtime n wen u feel lyk 2 poo dnt hold it bak just run kia kia n spend d whole day patiently downloading d stuff. Kpele dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:10pm On May 05, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ginababy, no mind her... Make we catch her first...

Dnt mind her na wen she port to July she go knw say porting get levels.

Sry abt ur wrist dearie. Pls put aside worries for d sake of ur baby because BP might rise frm no where.
CS is nt a bad idea bt we still pray 4 a normal delivery of which der is still hope. Just kip ur cool swthrt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
my prince charming arrived today @11;32 am weighing 4.1kg via cs. bs coming soon..

70 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:45pm On May 05, 2016
@ekeminiabasi, sorry about your bp. Have u tried to study yourself to knows what causes the spike? Pls try eating cucumber and green leaf(abi spinach), hear it helps to reduce bp. Don't knw about the drugs, I guess sabi mamas will handle that. All the best. It will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 9:46pm On May 05, 2016
@ nazablosom congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedchick(f): 9:47pm On May 05, 2016
No thread cuties today?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:51pm On May 05, 2016
nazablossom:
my prince charming arrived today @11;32 am weighing 4.1kg via cs. bs coming soon..

Congrats dearie. Thank God for safe delivery. May God bless your prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:52pm On May 05, 2016
nazablossom:

Congrats Nazablossom! It has ended in praise o!
May your prince always bring you joy and pride. Amin
4.1kg and he was turning here and there cheesy, I hope you bought him a BIG bed cos he go like roll from one corner to the other. Lol!

Ekeminiabasi, have you tried absolute rest.
No TV.
No phone.
Books allowed.
Music allowed.
Minimal visitors/ guests.
No salt or maggi in food.
Cucumber.
And have you done scan? Not to scare you or anything buh when I had high bp that fluctuated and kept going high, I did all of the above, it would go down and then rise again.
I did scan and found out that baby's amniotic fluid was too low, so I guess that was my body's way of telling me.
Pele.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:54pm On May 05, 2016
congrats @nazablossom, May he be a source of joy and open doors to ur household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
I'm doing great @feddy 27 ,work has started and always getting tired by the time I get home.Thanks for mentionin
I'm ORANGE
#team October#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
Let us rejoice with nazablossom, she has a prince charming. It can only be God.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04
3. nazablossom****Delivered****BBB
4. Peddylove
5. Aleesha0815
6. Julie2015 ****Ported to April****BBG
7. Joysa
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlyPearl
10. rofemiguwa
11.HumbledbYGrace
12. brokewaist
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16 ****Delivered****BBB
16. olubankemi
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry ****Delivered****BBB
19.goldenruby
20.Rukemi291
21. bumbex
22. Creamyicey2
23. Omaibaji ****Delivered****BBG
24. Boomz
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke
27. swearest ****Ported to March****BBB
28. shawrygal
29. 2unzy
30. zimunachimdi
31. Treasure95
32. Prettyhurts
33. marionclaire

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 10:03pm On May 05, 2016
nazablossom:

grin grin grin kiss kiss my belle just dey sweet me!!

Congrats....it has ended in praise, may your lo bring joy and happiness...

Oya come and sama us bs before E cold o.

We bless God for teammay.... It's indeed M(miracle) A(awaits) Y(you).

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
mumgb:
Does anyone knws how much cyclogest pessary
Cost,
the last time I bought was in march 400mg for 6500. Dnt kno if its cheaper nw.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
Congratulations nazablossom. I thank God for you for a successful delivery. May he continually bring you joy and may God provide all you need to take care of him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 10:17pm On May 05, 2016
Congratulations to you @nazablossom so happy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 05, 2016
nazablossom:
woooow finally.. Congrats may his arrival bring joy, laughter and blessing to your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 05, 2016
blessedchick:
No thread cuties today?
the same question i want to ask now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 10:24pm On May 05, 2016
congrats nazablossom so happy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 10:26pm On May 05, 2016
Zaynie mama, thanks for the mention.
This pregnancy is not a here something at all angry . am still spitting.
I guess this one wants to follow the same pattern with my second pregnancy because I was still spitting in the delivery room. More reason why I will hang my boots after this baby. I have tried angry

Congrats nazablossom.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 10:30pm On May 05, 2016
Congrats nazablossom. God bless ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 10:34pm On May 05, 2016
nazablossom:
Yipeeeeeeeee kiss kiss. Exactly the sweet ending we wanted to hear. Am sooooo happy for you! Welcome Prince charming.
Congratulations please. ....Isn't the sight of him making you forget all the hurdles during the pregnancy?
God has been gracious to YOU. ....Quick recovery Dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:44pm On May 05, 2016
nazablossom:
Congrats sis......God bless him for u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 10:45pm On May 05, 2016
congratulations nazablossom ......quick recovery to u... Team may it can only be GOD............

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 10:59pm On May 05, 2016
since there is no thread cutie today read and enjoy dis myths about babies

1. A woman in travail should hold salt clenched in her two outstretched hands...............Mountains

2. In a case of child labor, place an axe edge up under the bed of the mother................Mountains

3. If an expectant mother places her hand upon her body, the child will have a birthmark at the position on its body that she presses...........Mountains

4. An expectant mother should not have her teeth filled.

5. In a case of child labor, cross hazel twigs, put them across an open Bible, and place them under the pillow .............................Mountains

6. Wine is necessary to women with child. At communion a pregnant woman, whether a church member or not, may receive the communion wine.......................................Mountains

7. To drain a woman at child-birth, the physician places his shoes on the woman and makes her walk about in them until the time of the after-birth; then he places his hat on her head............Mountains

8. To hasten child-delivery, give a woman a drink of which another woman has partaken.... Blue Grass

9. To hasten child-delivery, beat a rattlesnake's rattles fine and give the powder to the one that is in labor ...............................Blue Grass

10. The number of balls on the naval string of the first child shows the number of children that a woman will have..........................Mountains

11. Children are brought by a stork.

12. A child born with a caul, that is, with the birth membranes unruptured, will have second sight.

13. If a green veil shrouds the face of a new-born child, the child is gifted with prophecy.......Mountains

14. If an enemy, at the birth of a child, can get possession of the baby's after-birth, he can control the child's fate for evil ever afterwards.

15. If you visit a new boy baby and kiss it, you will have good luck...............North-eastern Kentucky

16. If you make fun of a little baby, you will have the thing that you ridicule in it........................................Central Kentucky Negroes

17. If one finds a baby-pacifier, there is going to be an addition to the family.

18. When a baby smiles in its sleep, angels are talking to it.

19. A child that is born on Christmas Day can understand the speech of
animals ...........Mountains

20. A baby's crying at christening is a good-luck sign.

21. If a child's ear runs into the cheek without a crease at the lobe, it will have criminal tendencies.

22. Bald-headed babies are from fine stock.

23. If a child's hair is long and heavy, the child will not grow, as all its strength will go into its hair..................................Central Kentucky

24. If a baby is born with an unusually large amount of hair, it will have very little at maturity.....................................Central Kentucky

25. If a baby is bom with no hair or but little, it will have a great deal at maturity.......Central Kentucky

26. If a child has a large mouth, it will be a good singer............................Central Kentucky

27. If a baby has early teething, there will be a new baby in the family soon...................Mountains

28. It brings bad luck to put a new-born baby on a table.

29. If you take a baby down the hill before you take it up the hill, it will go down hill in life... Mountains

30. Carry your baby upstairs before you do downstairs, so that it will rise in the world.

31. If a child sings in bed, it will wet the bed.. Mountains

32. If you crack the first louse found in a child's head on the bottom of a tin cup, the child will make a good singer.............................Mountains

33. When a boy baby is taken for the first time on a call, its disposition will be affected by that of the man of the house................Southern Kentucky

34. When a girl baby is taken for the first time on a call, its disposition will be affected by that of the woman of the house......... Southern Kentucky

35. If a child is homely when it is small, it will be goodlooking when it is grown.

36. If a child is good-looking when it is small, it will be homely when it is grown.

37. A beautiful girl will not be nervous when she is a woman.

38. If an infant clutches a coin that is put into its hands, it will love money.

39. If an infant does not clutch a coin that is put into its hands, it will be a spendthrift.

40. If a baby's fist closes over money that is put into its hands, it will be prosperous when it is grown.

41. If a baby's fist does not close over money that is put into his hands, it will be poor when it is grown.

42. Place a child on the floor with a Bible, a dollar, and a deck of cards. The one that he chooses first indicates his future as a preacher, financier, or gambler.

43. If the hand of a new-born baby is closed tight, it will be close or saving.

44. If the hand of a new-born baby is open, it will be of a generous disposition.

45. If a child cries a great deal when it is an infant, it will make a good man or woman.

46. It brings bad luck to change a baby's name.

47. If in dressing the baby for the first time you put its right arm into its dress first, it will be right-handed.

48. If on the first time that a baby is dressed the left arm is put into the dress before the right arm, the baby will be left-handed.

49. It causes bad luck to put a baby's dress on over its head before it is one year old.

50. Pull the baby's clothes on over its feet instead of over its head, or it will never grow.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 11:01pm On May 05, 2016
Sorry, I haf not being active. 2.9 is d distance from d tip to the os(covering of the cervix). Ideally is should be 5. But don't worry. Ur uterus is still expanding, so it can still move.
But if it doesn't, cs is not bad. Jus Pray n hand over to God.
Baby alive, mum alive, plenty money.

M worried o..my princess is taking her time. She neva fynsh to rub powder. I have being booked for induction on wednesday if noting happens. I have being praying thAt She comes naturally. Abeg sabi mamas how else can I aid her Coming naturally.??

My bp don dey climb coz of thinking sef dou it is still within normal range.

enkaydewdrop:
Big congrats to the mums who have offloaded. God bless and keep your families...

And big congrats and a warm welcome to the new mamas too... There shall be no loss in Jesus Name...

Team May, as God has started the good work in your lives, He will faithfully complete it. We will continue to rejoice with you to the end. There shall be no loss whatsoever in Jesus Name...

I'm so sorry for my brief hiatus. My wrists have started again, it's so so difficult to type. Please pardon me...

Please, anyone who can, should remember me in their prayers. Was asked to go for another scan, which I did, and d doc says my placenta is still low lying ( I'm almost 33weeks), and that if it doesn't move by 36 weeks, he's scheduling a cesarean for me. He's placed me on small bed rest. No lifting, no exercise, no kpekusing, nothing... To prevent bleeding, which he says could be fatal...
You guys should just pray for God to have His way and keep my baby and I safe. If I say I'm not worried, I'm telling a big lie...

rofemiguwa, kaffy4bill, and other Sabi mamas, please, I forgot to ask the doctor, the placenta is 2.9cm from the OS, abi na cervix. Please what does this mean... Google is too scary, so I no wan go there... Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:12pm On May 05, 2016
Congrats to all team may mothers that have delivered. May God protect your los and may they bring blessings to your household.

To the new mamas,una welcome oooo. Wishing us all a stressfree stay and delivery.

On the other hand,who send me to go and kpekus,sometin wey i no dey even enjoy from day one. Na him dh come finish after my rushing him,see serious belle turning,vjay peppering and heartburn. Chai,I leave my case for God sha.
#teammayforsharpsharpdelivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
this scan thing done dey tire me self. did a scan some mnths back nd was told me edd is 5th sept. did anodr again yesterday at 23wks 3 days (says scan) nd was told its 28th august plus d fact dt i belong to team blue. dnt knw what to blv cos as at d tym i went for scan my calculation was 22wks 5days. shuould i rely on d scan or what my calc says?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 11:41pm On May 05, 2016
God bless all mothers in d house. Congrats to all who have put to birth, God's protection on mothers yet to deliver and his favour on those expecting. We shall find cause to rejoice in our life with our families

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:03am On May 06, 2016
Congrats nazablossom. We thank God for His mercies. Welcome lil prince, may u always be a source of joy. Amen. Congrats bez, mubzay, n all other new mamas. May God bless ur LOs, welcome to vigilante. enkaydewdrop n iyabetajos, it's well with u ladies, it wl all end in praise by God's grace. We go soon read ur beautiful BStories inshaAllaah. Ma'am Zaynie our in law, kisses to our ebony queen o, weldone for d good job u'r doing, we still dey come even more powerfully wink grin angry @all mamas, I hail o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:17am On May 06, 2016
Hi everyone, how body? Se awon players n kick wella? Nobody even find me....na so i bad reach? sad

Anyway....the twins have started with Nan o, before they ll suck me dry! And the good news is they sleep longer at night so it's a win-win for me grin i can sleep more and my bobbies can have peace !

MIL has gone back, momsie don resume her own duty, i can't come and die!

Abeg i get small question o.....what is meant by bad blood in pregnancy? It happened to one woman i know, she's had two babies- both dead . After birth, the baby will stay for some days and then just die like that. Pele then said that the woman has bad blood and that she ought to take certain injections after birth . So what is bad blood?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tgirltemmy(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.