Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162232 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Barbiedoll1(f): 11:12am On May 27, 2016
##

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 11:12am On May 27, 2016
CovenantBabies:
Udoomama, ehehhhh thank God ur online today. I can see you! Hope ur good. Please at what week did you stop cyclogest & metformin?

Cc: Mompurity2
Am still using my cyclogest, it calms my uterus.an doctor says there's no problem with that. Am 28weeks plus.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2016
esof1:

1 basket won't be enuf for me..... as I'm always craving for anything prepared with fresh tomatoes
Captain Mitchyy, how are u feeling today?
Cutienik where art thou?

My dear, i'm fine. Just holding up. Where did cutienik disappear to now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:18am On May 27, 2016
Evacroft:

If u have already entered ur third trimester,shouldn't u be an August mama,abi how many weeks u take calculate.
Yeah, I'm confused too. Even me an August mama (late august), I'm not in the 3rd trimester yet, not to talk of a sept mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoomama(f): 11:20am On May 27, 2016
CovenantBabies:
Udoomama, ehehhhh thank God ur online today. I can see you! Hope ur good. Please at what week did you stop cyclogest & metformin?

Cc: Mompurity2
hahah, lol, so u don catch me cheesy, oya help me calculate am, cos I can remember d weeks now, but I saw my lmp nov7th, started cyclogest dec16(that was when I saw my gyn) and from that day, I used about 4 packs. Abeg lemme check and get back to u,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 11:22am On May 27, 2016
Barbiedoll1:
Good morning,

After much contemplations, I have decided to share my pregnancy nature with the hope of finding solutions.

Anytime I get pregnant from 5-6 weeks I start throwing up with inability to hold down any food And this goes on till I put to bed. My doctor has given me some drugs(metoclopramide and Zantac) with no improvement. I spit as well.

Please is there something else I can try out?. I really want this pregnancy to be different.

So sorry, not sure you can really do anything about it. Have you tried promethazine, I don't know if that's what is contained in the drugs you were given, one of the brand names is Avomine. That was what worked for me when I was pregnant with my first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:25am On May 27, 2016
Barbiedoll1:
Good morning,

After much contemplations, I have decided to share my pregnancy nature with the hope of finding solutions.

Anytime I get pregnant from 5-6 weeks I start throwing up with inability to hold down any food And this goes on till I put to bed. My doctor has given me some drugs(metoclopramide and Zantac) with no improvement. I spit as well.

Please is there something else I can try out?. I really want this pregnancy to be different.

Some pple like me are blessed with spitting till they deliver. My spitting started at 6 weeks. I'm 33 weeks and still spitting despite everything i tried.
As for the morning sickness and the inability to hold food down, ask your Doc about B6. It was my miracle drug that ended my vomiting and morning sickness within 24hrs of taking it. It might work for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 11:29am On May 27, 2016
Evacroft:

If u have already entered ur third trimester,shouldn't u be an August mama,abi how many weeks u take calculate.
im in my 26th week nd my edd says 3rd sept. anodr 1st sept
@Limsycutey at 26wks im i not suppose to b in my third? if im not nd still feel this way how will it b?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:30am On May 27, 2016
Covenantbabies, I'm sure you got good answers to the folic acid questions.

As for not feelin pregnant, it's very ok. I don't normally av morning sickness or spitting issues. Sometimes, I forget I'm pregnant, just see that the bump is growing grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:52am On May 27, 2016
So Nairaland Mods decided yersterday evening that I should not post again here till further notice undecided undecided undecided undecided abi until I send them a mail ooo....ok ooo
Una well done oo Mamas. ...
How pushing ministry?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 11:59am On May 27, 2016
Haleematm, some Pple believes 3rd trimester should start at the beginning of the 27th week or 28week. Anywayz enjoy ur own 3rd trimester. I'm 24weeks plus n I can't wait to get to that phase too.
#teamseptember
#teamsupernaturalbirth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:00pm On May 27, 2016
FINA4804:
@rezzy, I noticed the healing for CS depends on the expertise of the surgeon and the procedure that is being used in the hospital, I have had two Cs in two different hospitals by two different doctors. They are supposed to give her pain killers because @ two weeks she is supposed to still be on drugs, hope she is taking her drugs? If it is too severe she should pls head to the hospital, I don't joke with that, go back and meet them pls. Hope this helps

Chinwendym:
at bolded ask her if its hot and red? However she should be in the hospital asap! As in now now!!! Does she have a temp? Abeg o make e no be wet in my mind dey think sha. It is well with her.

I talked to her and she went back to the hospital on Wednesday. She was given 4 injections and some drugs. The pains have reduced.
Thanks a lot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:11pm On May 27, 2016
Haleematm:

@Limsycutey at 26wks im i not suppose to b in my third? if im not nd still feel this way how will it b?
Mama mama , third trimester starts at 28 weeks ooo....So don't worry you are almost there.....
This your 1st and 3rd September EDD , you sure say I no keep space for you for August??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by larrytoks: 12:14pm On May 27, 2016
She needs 400 micrograms (400mcg) of folic acid and she's already having 5 milligrams daily so she's fine regarding folic acid. Those tiny folic acid tablets come in 5mg tablets which is more than sufficient.
Cc Rukkington
Chinwendym:
It's very normal not to feel pregnant! Does the other drugs contain folic acid? If not you need to up it to 400mg! It's very important.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:15pm On May 27, 2016
Chinwendym:
It's very normal not to feel pregnant! Does the other drugs contain folic acid? If not you need to up it to 400mg! It's very important.
No ma'am. The 400 u see is 400 microgram and not milligram. 5mg s more than enough.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 12:16pm On May 27, 2016
Mamas weldone.I can see fresh lovely cuties on the thread. Thank God for the gift of all our children,born and unborn. May God continue to protect our Los. @ Chinwendym I sight our Bobo oooo. Nwa nkea na enye m joy. If na like this, i no mind born seven oooo. May God keep him in divine health and wisdom. He's indeed golden,no wonder you were in the waiting room for so long.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 12:43pm On May 27, 2016
Haleematm:

Oh I understand now, we are few days apart. Sorry Lol, we are not in the 2nd trimester yet. I'm still enjoying the 2nd trimester enerygy, I know its going to get real pretty soon. Hang in there, September will be here before you know it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Barbiedoll1(f): 12:44pm On May 27, 2016
limsycutey:

So sorry, not sure you can really do anything about it. Have you tried promethazine, I don't know if that's what is contained in the drugs you were given, one of the brand names is Avomine. That was what worked for me when I was pregnant with my first.

The promethazine wasn't of help either. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:45pm On May 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Mama mama , third trimester starts at 28 weeks ooo....So don't worry you are almost there.....
This your 1st and 3rd September EDD , you sure say I no keep space for you for August??
Shamelessly trying to poach my teamies tongue tongue tongue grin grin

Haleematm im in my 26th week as well. Sometimes I feel like im being choked when im sitting or lying down.

I pray 3rd trimester is easy on us.

Simababe hope you are enjoying your vacation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:46pm On May 27, 2016
Waddling mama's how is the ministry,pls sabi mamas can contration start without pains,Dr said am contrating but the cervix is closed hmmmmm I just dey look.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Barbiedoll1(f): 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
mitchyy:

Some pple like me are blessed with spitting till they deliver. My spitting started at 6 weeks. I'm 33 weeks and still spitting despite everything i tried.
As for the morning sickness and the inability to hold food down, ask your Doc about B6. It was my miracle drug that ended my vomiting and morning sickness within 24hrs of taking it. It might work for you

Thanks dear. I would discuss that with her. 24 hours you said that's nice. I hope it does help me too. I will keep you posted in Sha Allah. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 27, 2016
Beremx:
yes it's normal. before you squeeze out all the colostrum, abeg reserve the one baby go suck o! grin

Hi pretty Mrs, how re you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Am I allowed to sit here and spy a little?

At least my future wife won't do all the preparations and plannings when she gets pregnant, the little I'm gonna learn here is gonna help alot in supporting her. Talking about a supportive husband.

Am I welcome?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Gaily04:

My hands are tied, even lips sealed sef, will let u know eventually.
Issorite o continu sad
Trust u and d kids are doing great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 12:52pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hi pretty Mrs, how re you?
hello, how are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 27, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 27, 2016
Beremx:
hello, how are you?
I'm fine Mrs, hope you today is going splendidly well?
*I could see you now have a new contestant and has dumped mine, hmm*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 1:03pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

I'm fine Mrs, hope you today is going splendidly well?

*I could see you now have a new contestant and has dumped mine, hmm*
lol! she contacted me to support her. Don't you think she did the right thing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by larrytoks: 1:03pm On May 27, 2016
You donminit shocked grin
I salute the whole ministry o. This journey shall end in praise for everyone one of us by His Grace
Make I run go mile 12 go carry una fresh tomatoes. I dey come grin
In the mean time una fit share this small change and add me to the register
££££££££££
wink grin

mitchyy:

Team July is not Kini? Don't let us fine you extra o. Are you sure you check this thread regularly? As we be talkative for this thread reach so, you say you nor dey see us. Infact add 20 baskets of tomatoes to that dollars before you pay your dues. One basket for each team july member. Infact, let me call all of them out:

Team July members, oya waddle out...

1. Ajuwarhodes

2. Iyabetajos

3. Juliebest

4. Mitchyy (teamblue)

5. Christybabe(team blue)

6. Jamesbridget13

7. Cutienik (team pink)

8. Raptor2 (team pink)

9. Flourish89 (teamblue)

10. Fearless07

11. SexyMum1(teamblue)

12. OnyxGem10

13. Ekeminiabasi

14. Tracysparkle

15. Esof1

16. Adewunmi84 (on behalf of his wife)

17. Creamchiccb

18. Elhayjay (on behalf of his wife)

19. Olatebony (team pink)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 27, 2016
Beremx:
lol! she contacted me to support her. Don't you think she did the right thing?

Lol, yeah she did. I also did on behalf of my contestant and you gave me your word. And who knows, maybe I even contacted you first.
I already had a private chat with omenk.a and as fellow apc members on Nairaland, he plans declaring his support for my candidate and tag you all along to come join him, including your humble self, passing.shot, drop.shot, mo.dath, etc. that's the reason I told you some days back that i would send you a new mail and also the reason i was kinda slowing things down because he is presently serving ban and his ban expires soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 1:13pm On May 27, 2016
Make una touchlight abeg

Waddling mama's how is the ministry,pls sabi mamas can contration start without pains,Dr said am contrating but the cervix is closed hmmmmm I just dey look.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 1:15pm On May 27, 2016
JOHESU workers will be going on strike from June 1st.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.