Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127447 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NoQualms1(f): 8:21pm On May 26, 2016
Sorry for jumping into this discussion. I only took Rota and PCV twice for my babies. The third time it was only PCV. And that's the way it was stated on their cards. Please mamas, is it okay that way?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 8:32pm On May 26, 2016
Greetings everyone.

So we meet time for threadcuties today so na to participate today. We are reporting live. #myboooflife #marchbabyhere

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 8:35pm On May 26, 2016
mymoneygrows:

Hahahaha. Same with dh. since we realized i was pregnant, he has been running away saying he doesn't want to spoil his children. I don talk tire eventhough my s.x appetite has gone but i heard is gud for the mother. One day after i try convince am, i was beginning to enjoy the attention of pre-intimacy when my Los form two big balls on my stomach as if they were running from that area up to my chest region. Immediately dh saw that, he too ran lol

hahahaha.. my dh too can fear dat kain tin during 4play but at other times, he delights in tellin me d different body parts popping out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:46pm On May 26, 2016
NoQualms1:
Sorry for jumping into this discussion. I only took Rota and PCV twice for my babies. The third time it was only PCV. And that's the way it was stated on their cards. Please mamas, is it okay that way?

Yes it is ok. I'm sure your baby was given the brand called ROTARIX for the rota vaccination and dat brand is given only twice

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:50pm On May 26, 2016
feddy27:

This is called your mark of honour! Keep calm and enjoy it, weda it clears or not is irrelevant! It reminds u of wat it takes to birth a child. Remember pple are willing to do anything to see x10 of those marks!
Abi ooooooo.....It's not easy oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 8:57pm On May 26, 2016
Double POst
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 8:58pm On May 26, 2016
Hello mama's it been a while , my. Subscription expired I'm jus using my official line to Peep which am nt comfortable with. Anyway how's the pushing going , I went for anc yesthdae I did scan and result came out am 37weeks 5day and baby Weigh 3.37kg and Edd is 8|june while my first scan said 22 june bt I'm scared the gyne might want to follow the last scan cOs he's d one dat requested for it .....which one should I follow now cos the gyne said I must see him for my next ante natal visit, abeg I'm confuse right now cos am already looking @ middle towards ending of june tho @ d other side I don't mind to birth my baby earlier bt I don't want premature baby Oo. Abeg help me touchlight d mata!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 8:58pm On May 26, 2016
Hello mama's it been a while , my. Subscription expired I'm jus using my official line to Peep which am nt comfortable with. Anyway how's the pushing going , I went for anc yesthdae I did scan and result came out am 37weeks 5day and baby Weigh 3.37kg and Edd is 8|june while my first scan said 22 june bt I'm scared the gyne might want to follow the last scan cOs he's d one dat requested for it .....which one should I follow now cos the gyne said I must see him for my next ante natal visit, abeg I'm confuse right now cos am already looking @ middle towards ending of june tho @ d other side I don't mind to birth my baby earlier bt I don't want premature baby Oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:00pm On May 26, 2016
happytemi:
Greetings everyone.

So we meet time for threadcuties today so na to participate today. We are reporting life. #myboooflife #marchbabyhere
March is chubby and cute kiss kiss kiss
I want a chubby baby ooo. How many months is he?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 26, 2016
Congrats Maeionclaire & Peddylove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:05pm On May 26, 2016
kokolet007:
Hello mama's it been a while , my. Subscription expired I'm jus using my official line to Peep which am nt comfortable with. Anyway how's the pushing going , I went for anc yesthdae I did scan and result came out am 37weeks 5day and baby Weigh 3.37kg and Edd is 8|june while my first scan said 22 june bt I'm scared the gyne might want to follow the last scan cOs he's d one dat requested for it .....which one should I follow now cos the gyne said I must see him for my next ante natal visit, abeg I'm confuse right now cos am already looking @ middle towards ending of june tho @ d other side I don't mind to birth my baby earlier bt I don't want premature baby Oo.
First of all 37weeks is not premature ooo. Baby is mature and can survive comfortably well. And you even have some days added to the 37weeks sef....
Do you remember date of LMP ? That would have made it easier for you to know which of those dates scan gave you is more accurate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 9:06pm On May 26, 2016
sugah:
September mamas, let us please give a warm welcome to our new mamas (and our very first twin mama) mymoneygrows and portable4real.

1. sugah.................Team blue
2. Chili89
3. Uglybetty1
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum......Team blue
8. Mummyife.....Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi
10. switgoodyy
11. Funmz
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube............wants to be surprised (Have you checked yet?)
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...........Team blue
20.MamaOO.........Team blue
21. Sexyshe
22..Jina24
23. eigmaticme........Team pink
24. Simababe..........baby's leg closed
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex
29 Haleematm.........Team blue
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlism......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1
37. hormobollar......Team pink
38. Harpholarsadeh
39. Chizeal
40. Faari........wants to be surprised.
41. mymoneygrows......aka iya ibeji welcome
42.portable4real...........welcome

Entrance forms are still available for team september.
We are officially the team with the most members and are titans
Still waiting for baby gender from mamas ooooo, abeg lets update our list.

September for supernatural delivery. Back to back to back dropping of babies. Mother alive, healthy baby and happy daddy.

#monday is prayer day
#tuesday is bumpytuesday
#thursday 8pm is threadcuties
#friday is fabulousfriday

Our team just dey grow every day, by September we fit reach 60 ooooooo.

Congrats to all that have given birth and congrats to all that ported from TTC section. May God grant us all our heart's desire Amen.

Team September for supernatural delivery

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 9:14pm On May 26, 2016
BritneyStacy:

First of all 37weeks is not premature ooo. Baby is mature and can survive comfortably well. And you even have some days added to the 37weeks sef....
Do you remember date of LMP ? That would have made it easier for you to know which of those dates scan gave you is more accurate.
LMP Is september 15th had my first scan at january 3rd ......thanks for ur response!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 9:15pm On May 26, 2016
feddy27:

Teamie! Where av u been? It's been a while o...hope you are ok?

Been here oh silently observing,,I'm fine and you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2016
happytemi:
Greetings everyone.

So we meet time for threadcuties today so na to participate today. We are reporting life. #myboooflife #marchbabyhere

Big boy! See how relaxed he is. He nor send Nigeria economy o. Cute!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:18pm On May 26, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Dont know if am in Vexing mood angry angry or crying mood cry cry
Today is not bumpy Tuesday oo but I just took this selfie and I feel like crying embarassed embarassed embarassed. Is this my skin? Which kind marks be this? This my shea butter doesn't seem to be helping ooo. Somebody tell me it will clear please cry cry cry
Chai....

This is mark of love! People wish for this dear, so embrace it. Abi u dey open belle waka? Who wan know? Rock your belle with pride jare!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
NoQualms1:
yes it's ok. same way it was administered to my ds.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 9:27pm On May 26, 2016
BritneyStacy:

March is chubby and cute kiss kiss kiss
I want a chubby baby ooo. How many months is he?

We say thank you. By march i meant that he was born in march. He is 10wks old

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 9:28pm On May 26, 2016
Thank you all for the likes and compliment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:32pm On May 26, 2016
kokolet007:

LMP Is september 15th had my first scan at january 3rd ......thanks for ur response!
Please are you very sure of this LMP date? Why am asking again is because if you are to work with this date, you are 36weeks pregnant and your EDD is around 21june . That's means the ending June the other scan gave you is closer to accurate than this 8th of June oo. Has your Doc asked you for this LMP before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdaEkube(f): 9:35pm On May 26, 2016
@Blessedmum,come Sept u will carry ur bundle of joy.....its has already been sealed and stamped by God,so no shaking.
Happy birthday dearie,wishing u many more fruitful and wonderful years ahead.....God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:47pm On May 26, 2016
CovenantBabies:
Congrats Maeionclaire & Peddylove.

@Sixx, thanks a lot o. Pls what dose of folic acid are you on? When did you start the pregnacare plus?
its 400mcg of folic acid contained in d Pregnacare. I started it on monday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 26, 2016
kokolet007:
Your baby's size is the reason you got an earlier edd! That is minus 2weeks from your LMP due date! I was also fasttracked cos my baby was measuring 36 weeks instead of 34 weeks cos of his size and I ended up delivery him via ECS at 41weeks +. So in essence you may actually be 35 weeks + Which tallies with your initial edd of June 22! In my opinion the first scan done before 12 weeks is most accurate.

Happytemi your baby is cute kiss kiss

Noqualms1 you are on point some give just 2 based on the brand of Rota available.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:53pm On May 26, 2016
Blessedmum do not be worried. Your baby has come to stay and come September you shall carry your son and he shall suckle your breasts.
Happy birthday once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:53pm On May 26, 2016
Gudday all mamas, hw bori

Congrats peddylove n maelonclaire

Abeg oo, January captain dey here so? Mama show urself nah?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
Joysa:
yes it's ok. same way it was administered to my ds.

Did you also use Obio?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2016
Tyconcepts how's the pain now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:12pm On May 26, 2016
Oooh I haff tired to type n get disrupted along d line by poor ntwrk or calls n I ended up nt posting again.

Thread cuties, na only one mama waka kom?

happytemi, ur boy is so cute. He luks lyk my dh n I'm loving him already.

Kokolet007, dnt mind any scan results on EDD at d moment ooo. We r on dsame boat n we r 36wks +1day today. Babies weight is d reason why it puts u dis close. I did scan yesterday because I was having false contractions n same tin was measured bt I ignored it ooo. I sha still wish dat baby comes around 38 or 39wks.

#Teamjune4supernaturaldeliveries#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:22am On May 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumgb: 12:32am On May 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Dont know if am in Vexing mood angry angry or crying mood cry cry
Today is not bumpy Tuesday oo but I just took this selfie and I feel like crying embarassed embarassed embarassed. Is this my skin? Which kind marks be this? This my shea butter doesn't seem to be helping ooo. Somebody tell me it will clear please cry cry cry
Chai....

Pele ko,Try not to itch,even it itches u,just rub,know its not easy not to itch,but just try,still continue on the Shea butter,av seen worse stretchy,urs is less.honey too works.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:21am On May 27, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:06am On May 27, 2016
I'm going to 13 weeks and I never for once had any morning sickness or the likes. The only thing I'm dealing with is fatigue and loss of appetite cos my taste buds feel so bland, and last I checked I'm still very pregnant...lol. Bodies differ tho, so u my dear are fine.

CovenantBabies:

My dear, me too dey search for the morning sickness o seriously, but truth is I don't want it! The earlier high fever was likely malaria, so went to my gyne & he gave me anti-malaria drug & chemiron & am back to my normal self. If not that I know am preggy, plus occassional cramps, I don't feel anything o.
How ur side? Pls what drugs & supplements are you on now?

Pls mamas is it normal not to have any symptoms yet or morning sickness? How many mg of folic acid shud I be on now & which supplements are recommended? joo o make una no vex abeg we need help.

Am wondering too when the metformin & cyclogest would be stopped.

Cc Mama Zaynie, All sabi Mama

* * Modified **
Ok Mama Zaynie thanks. I see you already answered this somewhere. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.