Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142226 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
LyndaRoyce wetin dey hapun
My people una hapi weekend o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Congrats 4real and oritse. May ur lo's be source of joy to ur home and d world IJN.

August mama's oya come out and mark register.

Lynda, present ooooo as u no remember my name.

Zemaye, same 2 u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Congrats oriste n 4real. All my mamas, hw una dey? Pls where is mama abike?
I dont like dis my new moniker. Prefer my me_me. Is it possible to change it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi everyone, I am pregnant so I decided to come here and learn.Y'all are doing a great job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello lovely mamas, sure u enjoyed ur weekend. Agiboma plenty kisses to ur lil man about to start sch and ur cute princess. Lovinam, joy4mi u guys are wonderful keep the fire burning. Lynda aproko lady, "ur matter dey heaven". Oritse and 4real3, lovely birthstory

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2014
It's 12am, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. God u are so good to me. Very soon i will celebrate with my TWINS. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Splendblex: Hi everyone, I am pregnant so I decided to come here and learn.Y'all are doing a great job.
Welcome on board, may it be easy and stress free in Jesus name amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Iyaibeji2, the Lord will perfect your testimony, put laughter in your mouth. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serome2032: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2014
learn how to prevent yourself from the deadly disease ebola http://www.gohealthfacts.com/search/label/Ebola%20virus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafunmi(f): 3:20am On Aug 04, 2014
meme5: Congrats oriste n 4real. All my mamas, hw una dey? Pls where is mama abike?
I dont like dis my new moniker. Prefer my me_me. Is it possible to change it?

present ma ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafunmi(f): 3:26am On Aug 04, 2014
LyndaRoyce: Hey what is happening here?
Where are these women
Mamaabike dhabeautyjas dunni291 rukemi291 justwinnie winnie debby donatee otses chocome topsmum phunmielomo beckytunde temicutiez temismith loveangel godsfavored gal favoredgal chifreke beeevann starbuck julieni sayoberry imurboss twinmama kaynee mummyddd mummyf lovinam opeoluwa2 opeolukoya maran1983 kejibabe joy4mi kingskiddie smokey drinky fnorr zemaye.........and lyndaroyce
Make una con ansa present ozugbo!

present ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafunmi(f): 3:35am On Aug 04, 2014
opeoluwa2: What is happening here? Happy muslim celebration to rukemi,mamaabike,dhabeautyjas and other Muslims in the house. Enjoy ur holiday

thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafunmi(f): 3:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Twinmama: Am I the only one on this thread today? Mamas where are u all, make una show face o, Julieni, Joilin, Juliebest, dhabeautyjas, Lyndaroyce, Beevan, Donatee, phunmilomo, Dunni, Rukemi(grandma), opeoluwa2 Opeolukoya, Otses, Laroyalhighness, Skimpychick, Smokeydrinkey, favoredgal, God's favoured gal, Chocome, Chiangel, Lovinam, Chifreke rezzy, zemaye, atonementchild, amjane. Preciouscan, Maran1983, Rechybabe, Vickilafab, tchiwinnie, Beckytunde, imurboss, FINA08, Kingskiddie, mamaabike. Make una come out o

present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Twinmama:
Welcome on board, may it be easy and stress free in Jesus name amen.
Amen! thank you. Happy birthday to you, wishing you many beautiful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Splendblex: Hi everyone, I am pregnant so I decided to come here and learn.Y'all are doing a great job.

you are welcome, how long gone are u? May G-d make it an easy journey for you.

Twinmama: It's 12am, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. God u are so good to me. Very soon i will celebrate with my TWINS. Amen

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you, twinmaama,
happy birthday to you.

We wish you many happy returns of the day, Long life and posperity.
hip hip hip!!!!!!!!!!

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Almighty in His infinite mercy bless you with the precious gift of life and new baby before your next birthday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2014
mamafunmi:

present ma ..

U knw say u be my senior. I remember u ar 4weeks ahead of me. May God help us all to carry to term, deliver safely n give all ttc ladies fruit of the womb.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2014
Happy birthday twinmama, i wish you many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2014
happy birthday twinmama i wish u llnp and live to eat d fruit of ur labour in ur marriage and children g.children and so on.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you dhabeautyjas, rechybabe and beevan. Amen to the prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2014
congratz 4real and oritse, may God bless your los.
Happy birthday twinmama, wish u long life and prosperity, may God grant u your heart desires.
splendblex, welcome to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jessicamay(f): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2014
plsss am beggin just enter dis link n lik my pic n d miss vip nigeria page plssss.tanks https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=530532137073350&id=204922532967647&set=a.530530827073481.1073741838.204922532967647

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Happy birthday twinmama. May God Almighty fulfil your heart desires. Thanks for the mention kiss

Congrats oriste.kisses to ur prince.

Where's chifreke Put to bed yet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Happy bday Twinmama, may God grant u wot ur heart desires most. It shall b unto u as u ve said.
@Oritse and 4real nice birthstories. May ur los bring joy continually to ur homes.
@Splendblex, welcome to d thread. May u hv a stress free pregnancy and a safe delivery wen d tym comes.
@all mamas i hail o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi mums.
What's ur opinion on a first time mom to a 5 months old doing a 7am-4pm teaching job for 20k/month? Her husband said she must work and she has no help. Meanwhile, she's to pay 35k/term for the schools crèche.
Pls advise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
congrats to the new moms, may ur los be a constant source of joy.
congrats to the new preggies, may u all carry to term and deliver lyk Hebrew women.

all d a- z mamas, I dey hail. I just want to register my presence, I'm here now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank y'all.@ dhabeautyjas just 4 weeks gone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmm that kain school worry o. She should be given a 50% discount as a staff. In some schools nursing mother come together and get people to look after their kids and share d payment of salary. Its good she works o
vickilafab: Hi mums.
What's ur opinion on a first time mom to a 5 months old doing a 7am-4pm teaching job for 20k/month? Her husband said she must work and she has no help. Meanwhile, she's to pay 35k/term for the schools crèche.
Pls advise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
vickilafab: Hi mums.
Pls advise.
I believe its d man dat ll pay for d creche since hwr salary cant cover dat. I ll say she shld work and gv ir her best. Who knos wot better thing may come out of it. It s nt easy staying at hone jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Happy bday @ Twinmama,may your days be long and may God grant you grace and favour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oriste(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello mother's in the house being a nursing mother is not a joke the vigil is something else and again my LO does not get full with my breast milk what do you think I should do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiangel1(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Happy Birthday Twinmama!
Una welldone ooooo... will get conversant with names as time goes o, so many new additions.
Lovina, Donatee, Beevan, una dooo oooh!
Am an august mama ooo...i can no long er wait jor! after making mouth that i will give birth earlier with dis baby, am still pushing around. Any labor induction suggestions? i have a week plus left but am so impatient. i don tire!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
rechybabe: happy birthday twinmama i wish u llnp and live to eat d fruit of ur labour in ur marriage and children g.children and so on.

My dear how body, can't even access mails. Do u use watsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esthy111(f), elega(f), Worryingly and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.