Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134426 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:
Praise the Lord with me mamas!!! Had my prince today at 8.05am via VD, weighing 3.6kg with a little tear. God made it easier than my first smiley. BS coming later.

Safe delivery to other August mamas yet to offload, our God is on the throne!!!

Congratulations o.welcome our prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:
Praise the Lord with me mamas!!! Had my prince today at 8.05am via VD, weighing 3.6kg with a little tear. God made it easier than my first smiley. BS coming later.

Congratulations ma, rejoice with your family God will keep & protect your prince for you.

Awaiting your BS...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

Congratulobia oooooo, welcome to the world cutie pie. May the birth of ur prince bring u n ur family joy unspeakable. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Our senior mama @ Zaynie, I sight you oooooo, it been long o you are welcome back ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
*sneaks in from the backyard************************************************†*******†********†***

Congrats to all that yaff born will try and read back to see who and who ( but the pages mehn lipsrsealed)

Good morning house kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#modified congrats Limsycutey kisses to your prince kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2016
Congrats limsycutey may God bless ur Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hormobollar(f): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Liftedhands:
*sneaks in from the backyard************************************************†*******†********†***

Congrats to all that yaff born will try and read back to see who and who ( but the pages mehn lipsrsealed)

Good morning house kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#modified congrats Limsycutey kisses to your prince kiss

Hippeeee..... Una do meeting to leave us since abi? Thank God you are back, we are happy to see you back.

Good morning & happy weekend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2016
simplebuky, Evacroft and limsycutey congratulations on ur safe delivery, may God protect, preserve and bless them abundantly.

missmalachi....may God replace ur lost in many folds more than ur expectations. stay happy because it happened for a reason. Wishing ur boy HBD in advance, he shall live to celebrate many more years on earth in gud health, joy, happiness and uncountable blessings

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

Congratulations dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2016
soffie:
na em be say we plenty wey u go catch be dat oooo tongue
Caught you! Black Maria over here!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Congrats to all August mamas that have dropped, God bless d little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2016
kemesty:
The house is vibrating with goodnews. Congratulations to all the new mothers. Britne.ystacy, i can't wait to read your BS. I was already laughing when you said labour is real. Your son will always herald goodnews.
Madam lifted.hands, hope you are fine? How's Ekene? Pls pop him. There are plenty good news.
I don come o! Ekene is fine thanks my sister. No be small good news! Congrats britneystacy kisses to your lo kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2016
una don go chop our dues money for Dubai and I even hear say una buy houses for Florida, and New York come go vacation for Paris..... Una welcome
cc
Liftedhands
Zaynie

congrat Limsycutey, welcome Baby Boy may your arrival bring blessings......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Congrats Britne.yStacy, welcome to the world d'prince. May he be a source of happiness, blessing and joy to you and your household.

Bikonu where is liftedh.ands o. Oriaku dị ya, ahụ adịkwa?? Otela aka. Amam na nsogbu adịghị?
Nwannem oma I'm good o! Imela chetam.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2016
prettmum:
una don go chop our dues money for Dubai and I even hear say una buy houses for Florida, and New York come go vacation for Paris..... Una welcome
cc
Liftedh.ands
Zay.nie

congrat Lims.ycutey, welcome Baby Boy may your arrival bring blessings......
kikikikikikikikiki grin grin no vex nwanyi oma kedu?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey congrats!!! Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
realdentist:

I was also prescribed same in my last pregnancy. it's safe
Amoxil nko, purple and cream I think capsule?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Liftedhands:
kikikikikikikikiki grin grin no vex nwanyi oma kedu?
NWANNEM check your post.
How Ekene Bobo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Omojudy:
The fear of cerclage is over. Doc trap me for hospital Sha. Says two weeks, she even say na till I wan born before. No bleed again. By D way epidural is so surreal. How my leg go paralyze for hours, God dey. Make I force dh to buy me fine food to snap for una. cool.
Na God win ooo, Bluetooth mine for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2016
hormobollar:

Hippeeee..... Una do meeting to leave us since abi? Thank God you are back, we are happy to see you back.

Good morning & happy weekend
lolz we plenty weh go Mia? Make una no vex na hustle I go hustle o! Thanks for the love shown I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello tipsyjules,
Progesterone stopped at 35w5d and cerclage removed at 36w5d.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

Congrats dear. Wish you swift recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Sugah yaff born o!!!!!!!!!! Ayomide ti de oooooooooo!!!! Whoop whoop whoop!!! Olorun a wo! Olurun a da si! Chineke chebe ma duo nwa oma ozitere anyi na ha Jesus amen. Kisses kiss kiss kiss to him kiss kiss

my heart rejoices when a ttc mama gives birth only those who has been there can imagine the immense relief the baby gives to the family! All praises to the Most High God.

This red carpet is for you son.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=tipsyjules post=48832686][/quote]

No it isn't. Thanks. Wish you safe delivery too. You're already close to d finish line.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Omojudy:
The fear of cerclage is over. Doc trap me for hospital Sha. Says two weeks, she even say na till I wan born before. No bleed again. By D way epidural is so surreal. How my leg go paralyze for hours, God dey. Make I force dh to buy me fine food to snap for una. cool.

Congrats o. I'm sure your mind is at rest now. I didn't stay at the hospital for that long after cerclage o. Did mine on a Wednesday and was discharged on Saturday.

Runsaway thanks for that info on when your cerclage was removed. My doc says mine would be removed during CS at 38 weeks. I'm just scared of what if I start contracting before then. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2016
mumjb, loistee evacroft mayluv mumtwins08! Simplebukky congrats on the birth of your LOs!
May they be source's of joy to your homes in Jesus name amen.

Hope I didn't miss anyone out sha! Can't read back o, all my mentions I guess you've been answered by sabi mamas?

Eminya
Favouredmom
Wyterose
Et al.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
@ liftedhand u go mia since just come dey waka come back empty handed do sumtyn b4 I vex finish ooo.
@ limsycutey congratz May God bless ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

congrats, welcome prince , more wealth, joy and wisdom to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Flodel:
@ liftedhand u go mia since just come dey waka come back empty handed do sumtyn b4 I vex finish ooo.
@ limsy.cutey congratz May God bless ur lo
my sister abeg use this one cool the temper grin

You know I loff you kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deyoola(f): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Pls mamas don't read and jump pass pls,did anybody have a contact or lication of where can I get coconut oil in large quantity .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
limsycutey:

Congrats teamie. God bless your baby boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.