Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161442 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Evng all,had the test done,went ok,just a precaution to check blood sugar levels. Just annoying having to have ur blood drawn several times. Its well,have a great weekeNd ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
beedam: @mytestimony, I sight u o. Hope you are doing fine.
All the sabi mamas,i still dey throw spit at 18weeks,wetin I go do now cry

I am good. Entering week 12. My baby looked so real in the scan today. It was exciting. Cant believe I am carrying another life. Still throwing saliva. Though holding bitter in mouth has been helping. how body @beedam. Weldone e no easy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by KBARBIE(f): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2014
lovinam: First go for walks, it will help prepare you for labour. During labor practice breathing technique. That's what I use, you can google it. Try baby centre website" coping with labour". Its important to stay calm and keep an open mind. The most important thing is you and your baby coming out of delivery safe and sound.
The hospital will def give you a list go with it. Just pack extra cloths for baby cos his poo might touch his cloth several times. 8 body suit, 8singlet, 8overall suit, towel,soap, dettol, savlon, vaseline, spirit, cotton wool, baby powder, baby soap, socks, cap, sweater , wrap cloth. Diaper( 15pcs). For you, night wear 3, wrapper( especially on day of delivery , u can tie it on ur nightie to avoid blood stain.) You don't need t d next day. Comfortable t shirt, shorts. Lots of pant and pad. Maternity bra. Slippers. Net baby bed( that's if d hospital does not provide net for cot) all na to avoid ur peoplke running up and down buying thinhgs for street

I haf try, oda mamas oya o

Thx lovinam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jibola22(f): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Gudday mamas am suppose to sight my"show" 28th of dis month buh I dint see it... I jus did home test nw and it says positive cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Why are you sad? You didn't plan for it or what? My dear count it all joy.
jibola22: Gudday mamas am suppose to sight my"show" 28th of dis month buh I dint see it... I jus did home test nw and it says positive cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jibola22(f): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
@lovinam am hapi is jus dat I dint xpect it nw.....I hAd my 1st wen I ws in sch wich means I wil av dis 1 too in sch cos am rounding up nxt year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Awwwww. I know how you feel. It happned to me too, t can be so stressfull. E hugs dear
jibola22: @lovinam am hapi is jus dat I dint xpect it nw.....I hAd my 1st wen I ws in sch wich means I wil av dis 1 too in sch cos am rounding up nxt year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Preshila:

Welcome on board the third trimester train... These are a few of the many bumbs people do experience on the ride....Just like Ist trimester ms, it will soon pass. If the pain is becoming something else, just pop in 2 tabs of panadol and get a lil relief for the moment. Na so e dey do some of us. Pele dear...

Tanx preshila, I
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Preshila:

Welcome on board the third trimester train... These are a few of the many bumbs people do experience on the ride....Just like Ist trimester ms, it will soon pass. If the pain is becoming something else, just pop in 2 tabs of panadol and get a lil relief for the moment. Na so e dey do some of us. Pele dear...

Tanx preshila, i normally used paracetamol morning and night. I will try and use panadol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiemum: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hello mamas,pls i am 36 weeks pregnant. I have been experiencing tightness around my abdomen i.e braxton hicks that comes at interval with dull back ache coupled with colourless discharge like water. Pls i need to know if i am experiencing labor. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2014
hello mama....am hapi to be back.

vigilantee tinz...
how is everyone...cant mention names.....it is not easy for my memory!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2014
How u de? How's. Our princess? Wlcomee back
chifreke: hello mama....am hapi to be back.

vigilantee tinz...
how is everyone...cant mention names.....it is not easy for my memory!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2014
lovinam: How u de? How's. Our princess? Wlcomee back
Esther Chimamanda Lois is doing great....
Nne how u dey longest time...how family and u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2014
@lovinam, twale ma. Eku ise ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bestie101: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2014
opeoluwa2: Hey I don miss una plenty for this preggy thread.alot of newbies. Plenty pple don born ooh. Congrats to chifreke, chiangel and the other mamas. New preggy mum's carry to term in Jesus Name. All the sabi sabi mamas wey una dey hide? That wassap group has really don a lot of harm to this thread but thanks to lovinaM and other mamas keeping the house alive.guess I ll visit more now that pple are coming back. Where is beckytunde, dhabeautyjas, Rukemi, Beevan don(area) mamaabike, twinmama and A-z mamas?
Darisgodooh in this missing in action.lol. Rinda Sorry lyndaroyce I sight you.
Good morning everyone.

there's a whatsapp group??
i fit join
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2014
Opeoluwa how body?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2014
jibola22: @lovinam am hapi is jus dat I dint xpect it nw.....I hAd my 1st wen I ws in sch wich means I wil av dis 1 too in sch cos am rounding up nxt year.

It's not that bad, had two by the time I was leaving school and it was planned, you will b very happy for it afterwards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2014
cutiemum: Hello mamas,pls i am 36 weeks pregnant. I have been experiencing tightness around my abdomen i.e braxton hicks that comes at interval with dull back ache coupled with colourless discharge like water. Pls i need to know if i am experiencing labor. Thanks.

It's just practice contraction, as for the fluid, how consistent is this discharge?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lovely names!! Kisses to her
chifreke:
Esther Chimamanda Lois is doing great....
Nne how u dey longest time...how family and u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Area!! I see you. Lol! How e de do you today? Paulina paulina. Lmao
beedam: @lovinam, twale ma. Eku ise ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jibola, dnt worry, u wil cope withU wil cope with God's help. Just enjoy n manage ur pregnancy well.
Congrats 2 joy4mi on ur BBG may God make her a source of her a source of joy 2 ur household. Chi, owz queen esther doin. Vigilantee tns na work ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
jibola22: Gudday mamas am suppose to sight my"show" 28th of dis month buh I dint see it... I jus did home test nw and it says positive cry

U should've called me earlier so I could help u "look for it" na.... Hehehe
Congrats dear! U did it the 1st time,u can still do it again.... I know it may be a bit hectic buh what can be more hectic than "multiple rounds of coi;tus" huh? Ofcourse u did multiple rounds of the show that's why one gained full access to ya inner chambers... No lie oooo...#no mind me.

Don't worry u'll definitely scale through successfully... Some mamas here did it and it never stopped them from being where they are now.
I know it mayn't be easy but what has to be done must be done.... Try ur best to balance both and make sure u eat very well and healthy....and always go for checkup.

When u dey chop am we no hear ya voice; na now wey u need tooth-pick u begin holla.... Nne mind yaself ooo.

Happy sunday ladies...
Opeoluwa2 I zoom u... How ve u been.
Chifreke, how's my daughter-in-law? Hope she's sucking dry those "down to earth"(sagged) br3ast of urs.....?? I no wan hear any story ooo, else we go reduce the bride-price...
Simababe, how's olatunji doing today? Hope vigilantee session is moving ne'udo(no ask me for translation).....

September mamas oyaa make una begin line up... Wish ya'll a successful delivery....

Hmmmm this primary/secondary school resumption date extension is really doing me badddd thinngggg oooooo! Just yesterday my son sat on the tv remote control thus using his bone bombom to break the thing.... All dis shout-shout wey I dey do so, na Federal govt cause am....chai!
Its well sha.... I only hope this "ebola breeze" will disappear prior to the intended date of resumption.

*in ehiblessing"s voice*
Biko sorry for the long-post.... The more I type,the more what to write keeps coming....

Enjoy the week..
Remain blessed!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jibola22(f): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Beeevan,simabAbe tankz abunch @lyndaroyce Lol
Mamas pls ow do I deal wit cattarh I dnt want big nose dis tym around

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
LovinaM, present ma. Great job you are doing here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Hello house! My husband decided to distribute cough and catarrh to everyone in the house...sigh! Pls what can I use to treat cough abeg...it's getting worse. Last time I had cough in pregnancy, honey and lime worked sharp sharp...but this time, it's not..........or maybe I bought fake honey sef *rolling eyes*

I told my doctor it was nothing serious, when I went for anc last...now I'm regreting not getting medication, and my next app is in 2weeks.

Anyone have any ideas of any effective solution? I'm in my late 3rd trimester...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2014
My fellow mama, I don born oh it happene on the 29th of AuGust story goes thuS on thursday. Feels as if baby wanted to pop out without any. Show,I couldn't sleep alture night,only for the pain to continue till morning,so just wanted to go to work. On that friday. After doctor must have checked me,hmm immediatly doctor saw me he said I wassin labour and I was 8cm gone already,he ruptured the water d main pain started,the labour was going fine just because of baby size I was wheeled ib to theater and my boy came out weighed. 5KG m

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2014
chiejik: My fellow mama, I don born oh it happene on the 29th of AuGust story goes thuS on thursday. Feels as if baby wanted to pop out without any. Show,I couldn't sleep alture night,only for the pain to continue till morning,so just wanted to go to work. On that friday. After doctor must have checked me,hmm immediatly doctor saw me he said I wassin labour and I was 8cm gone already,he ruptured the water d main pain started,the labour was going fine just because of baby size I was wheeled ib to theater and my boy came out weighed. 5KG m
Congratulations o. So happy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

U should've called me earlier so I could help u "look for it" na.... Hehehe
Congrats dear! U did it the 1st time,u can still do it again.... I know it may be a bit hectic buh what can be more hectic than "multiple rounds of coi;tus" huh? Ofcourse u did multiple rounds of the show that's why one gained full access to ya inner chambers... No lie oooo...#no mind me.

Don't worry u'll definitely scale through successfully... Some mamas here did it and it never stopped them from being where they are now.
I know it mayn't be easy but what has to be done must be done.... Try ur best to balance both and make sure u eat very well and healthy....and always go for checkup.

When u dey chop am we no hear ya voice; na now wey u need tooth-pick u begin holla.... Nne mind yaself ooo.

Happy sunday ladies...
Opeoluwa2 I zoom u... How ve u been.
Chifreke, how's my daughter-in-law? Hope she's sucking dry those "down to earth"(sagged) br3ast of urs.....?? I no wan hear any story ooo, else we go reduce the bride-price...
Simababe, how's olatunji doing today? Hope vigilantee session is moving ne'udo(no ask me for translation).....

September mamas oyaa make una begin line up... Wish ya'll a successful delivery....

Hmmmm this primary/secondary school resumption date extension is really doing me badddd thinngggg oooooo! Just yesterday my son sat on the tv remote control thus using his bone bombom to break the thing.... All dis shout-shout wey I dey do so, na Federal govt cause am....chai!
Its well sha.... I only hope this "ebola breeze" will disappear prior to the intended date of resumption.

*in ehiblessing"s voice*
Biko sorry for the long-post.... The more I type,the more what to write keeps coming....

Enjoy the week..
Remain blessed!
lyndy u can say dat a again...she is sucking me to shape...
but wait...dis u say my breast is *down to earth* embarassed embarassed
ask my able doc donatee my breast is *always aiming high* cheesy cheesy

where all these Mamas.......show ur faces.....if ur moniker been delete pls open another...am missing people plenty here.

pls can we restart dat our prayers.....group prayer matters.

i cant even mention names....memory loaded cheiiiiiii four hyper-active kids shocked shocked shocked

God will make it easy..

pls all mamas shld stop zooming dis minute!

have a great and fun filled day

One love
we are d pillars of our home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kejibabe(f): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2014
congratulations @ chiejik. may he continue to be source of joy to u and your family.

happy new month to u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciousan(f): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2014
@ chiejek congrats o,God dat did ur own will do for others,
@ all september mamas,where una dey,i don dey pack my bags o,waiting on God,to see us thru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new mth 2my e-family.How are u&family? Very longtime. Congrats 2our new mums,God will continue 2be our shield&His presence will never depart 4rm us IJN,Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
KBARBIE: Hi swit mothers,

I'm almost due as I'm 36 weeks, pls I nid ur help on How to get prepared for labour.I'm confused on how to pack for d hospital apart from what d hospital requests. Pls what shd be included in my hospital bag? Thx
hi dear, welcome on board. your hospital should give u a list of what they want you to bring to them cos it varies with hospitals.
don't wory dear, labour is labour, you cant explain it and it is not the same for everybody, just keep praying and Almighty will see you through.
you could go for disposable panties so no need to wash blood stains off your pant. diapers, baby wipes, olive oil, cotton wool, mucus extractor, earrings if its a girl, nightingale towel, makintosh, detol, enough clothes for the baby, go with beverage and hot water flask cos you need food.

beedam, hahahahahahha. spit woman. pele/. grin grin

funkymoi, we dey o. she is doing very fine.
juliebest, i see you o, stop peeping and come inside.

chifeke, yes o, make our prayer session begin back o.

atonementchild, thank God for you.

wink wink congrats dear, welcome on board. go for a scan and blood test to confirm. dont worry, God will make it easy for you. and you shall graduate with flying colours.

cutiemum: Hello mamas,pls i am 36 weeks pregnant. I have been experiencing tightness around my abdomen i.e braxton hicks that comes at interval with dull back ache coupled with colourless discharge like water. Pls i need to know if i am experiencing labor. Thanks.
you are getting close, pack you bags and keep in a close place and try arrange you house for the arrival of your baby. insha Allah,it will be easy for you.

opeoluwa2, i dey here jare. the weekend was too busy for me, thats why, i always come online but this weekend, still having fatigue self and already at work.

congrats to joy4mi, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss to the princess

september mums, who dey with the batton.

bossladyMo: Hello house! My husband decided to distribute cough and catarrh to everyone in the house...sigh! Pls what can I use to treat cough abeg...it's getting worse. Last time I had cough in pregnancy, honey and lime worked sharp sharp...but this time, it's not..........or maybe I bought fake honey sef *rolling eyes*

I told my doctor it was nothing serious, when I went for anc last...now I'm regreting not getting medication, and my next app is in 2weeks.

Anyone have any ideas of any effective solution? I'm in my late 3rd trimester...

you can mash garlic,boil it in water, allow to cool by itself then sieve and add honey, take like 3 times a day. it works for me.

chiejik, 5kg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, congrats, may he bring joy to your h home. welcome to vigilanteism world. grin grin grin grin

Kemmy210: Happy new mth 2my e-family.How are u&family? Very longtime. Congrats 2our new mums,God will continue 2be our shield&His presence will never depart 4rm us IJN,Amen.

how are you doing?

Preciousan, ndooooooooo.

happy new week, and new month y'all. have a great day, week and month. one love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.