Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162639 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkymoi: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
@abibaby,its normal. It'll get better as u progress.

@ mytestimony,it happened to me also. From 1st trimester till middle of 2nd self. U can get relief from hot water steaming. If u enter 2nd and it still continues,ur doc might give u piriton tabs,dt was what mine had to do as it was affecting my sleep seriously.
Keep urself well covered around ds cold period as well. Pele.

@all,how una dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
tchiwinnie: My dear, try and b calm. I ll advice u continue wt d bedrest.Rpeat d scan after 2wks. It ll b clear then if d foetus is intact or if its a miscarriage. i pray u get a favorable result. kp hope alive.
Amen, I will share my testimony here in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
My dear borrow the money and go. It shouldn't cost u much. Its just a test. Pls let us know when you do. I will advice u to do that tomorrow. Send me an email
zeedward: Experienced mums pls I nEed ur help.am 38 weeks plus due,expecting baby soon.my body was checked early this week and all was fine.baby has turned her head.I poop and piss all the time and doc said its normal @ this stage but for 2 days now,the colour of my pee is now light orange or should I say pink.its reaLly light and u won't notice the diff expect u use a tissue to wipe after peeing.I know I shud go see my do but I sincerely caant afford it @ all cos am dead broke.pls mums,is there anyone who has experienced a change in urine colour towaards the end of her pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Woooow Linda dat article made all d sense needed. me likey. God bless u much.

Vinna congrats dear. see how time flies. we thank God. which Hosp in did u later use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Blackfinegirl: Please I need your help, I was rushed to the hospital beginning of this month, I had abdominal pain, after various checks they said I was pregnant. I did not even know cus i saw my period two weeks before that day. They did a scan and said they could not see anything. They were monitoring me for two days, and they looked confused so i left the hospital and went to another hospital. Another scan was done and the doctor said I had a miscarriage. Later my parents took me to another hospital and they have been monitoring my hcg level. The problem now is that it is fluctuating, and I am still spotting, but i have not had pains for two weeks. This thing is driving me crazy cus all the doctors look confused. I really need help cus i cry everyday, I don't know what to do.

Abeg b calm o. just wait for an extra week den do blood test. pls don't sound vulnerable o b4 online criminals will be looking for ways to exploit u. one love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
funkymoi: @abibaby,its normal. It'll get better as u progress.

@ mytestimony,it happened to me also. From 1st trimester till middle of 2nd self. U can get relief from hot water steaming. If u enter 2nd and it still continues,ur doc might give u piriton tabs,dt was what mine had to do as it was affecting my sleep seriously.

@all,how una dey?
[ author=Rukemi291]
Abeg b calm o. just wait for an extra week den do blood test. pls don't sound vulnerable o b4 online criminals will be looking for ways to exploit u. one love[/quote]

Tha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
funkymoi: @abibaby,its normal. It'll get better as u progress.

@all,how una dey?
[ author=Rukemi291]
Abeg b calm o. just wait for an extra week den do blood test. pls don't sound vulnerable o b4 online criminals will be looking for ways to exploit u. one love[/quote]

Thanks alot Tha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hey girl! I don quote your name wrong before. Lol. I de ask how u de? E be like na 231 I use sef. Smh. Nne u don see dat kain online tiffrey na wa o. I de read that thread I wan cry.
Rukemi291:

Abeg b calm o. just wait for an extra week den do blood test. pls don't sound vulnerable o b4 online criminals will be looking for ways to exploit u. one love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovinam: My dear borrow the money and go. It shouldn't cost u much. Its just a test. Pls let us know when you do. I will advice u to do that tomorrow. Send me an email
I second this you are almost due take the trip to a doctor serious pls.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovinam: My dear wetin I for do, all sabi mama's de strike. Our first timers need help na. If e pass me I go find way dig out Donatee from wia she de. Lol. How u de? Hope waxng strong
I m gud dear. Ds turned 6months last week. Introducing cereals hasnt bn easy bt I belive he ll accept better wt tym. jisike
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
zeedward: Experienced mums pls I nEed ur help.am 38 weeks plus due,expecting baby soon.my body was checked early this week and all was fine.baby has turned her head.I poop and piss all the time and doc said its normal @ this stage but for 2 days now,the colour of my pee is now light orange or should I say pink.its reaLly light and u won't notice the diff expect u use a tissue to wipe after peeing.I know I shud go see my do but I sincerely caant afford it @ all cos am dead broke.pls mums,is there anyone who has experienced a change in urine colour towaards the end of her pregnancy?
is it dat ur urine color changed? or dat ur tissue stains pink wen u wipe? u don born already? i m suspecting its ur mucus plug, so pls clarify. dats if u ve nt offloaded already. its well wt u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hahahahha. Has he started blowing cereal on you? Its so funny when they do that
tchiwinnie: I m gud dear. Ds turned 6months last week. Introducing cereals hasnt bn easy bt I belive he ll accept better wt tym. jisike
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovinam: Hahahahha. Has he started blowing cereal on you? Its so funny when they do that
hhmmm, my dear as if u kno.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
dhabeautyjas:
congrats to u and chiangel1. may they bring goodness to your homes. one love. hugs to the princes in the house.
sayolove, congrats. how re u doing?

chiangel1 what a swewt story.

mytestimony,beedam,bestie101,imurboss,toyosiR,maran,vickilafab,switgoody,meme5, maran,lovinam,besea,dunni,otses,jadareese, sayoberry, simababe,lyndaroyce,beevan,donatee,kingskiddie,mummyf,iyabeji,iyabetajos,opeoluwa,opeolukoya,mamaabike,dunni,debby,beckytunde,kejibabe,chifreke,julieni,julibest,joy4mi,ehiblessing,phumilomo,kaynee,rechybabe,starbuck,topsmum,temismith,cutiez,twinmama,tbaby4real,hummingbird,eumaca,skimpychick,smokey drinky,rukemi,fina4804,Fnor,favoredgal,favored gal,godafavouredgal,tchwinnie,justwinnie,bumtybaby,zemaye,archildao,alaura,halura,amjane,tundeism , how una dey?

present...o beauty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovinam: Chai. So na ghostmode u de sincehows our baby doing? Hope great
lol...baby dey oooo...we bless God n u...aw my cuties
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
lovinam: Hey girl! I don quote your name wrong before. Lol. I de ask how u de? E be like na 231 I use sef. Smh. Nne u don see dat kain online tiffrey na wa o. I de read that thread I wan cry.

babe... I tell u. it's unfortunate that one can do Dat to a fellow being cos that one is in problem? God get plenty judgement to make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by koolnd: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Malaria parasitemia is defined as asexual blood stage of malaria parasites of any Plasmodium species detectable on blood smears (thin or thick). Clinical malaria is defined as any parasitemia associated with an axillary temperature > 37.50C. Packed cell volume (PCV) or Haematocrit is a percentage of the total volume of whole blood occupied by packed red blood cells, when a known volume of whole blood...

http://www.scharticles.com/malaria-pregnancy-health-implications-pregnant-women/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeedward: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2014
tchiwinnie: is it dat ur urine color changed? or dat ur tissue stains pink wen u wipe? u don born already? i m suspecting its ur mucus plug, so pls clarify. dats if u ve nt offloaded already. its well wt u dear.
my urine looks darker than usual in d toilet then when I wipe,its kinda pinkish on the tissue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2014
congrats to chiangel and vinna on the safe delivery of your princes.. I tap into your smooth testimonies. Same for the all the august mams who have offloaded. I am so eager to offload..lol.. and i still have 3 mths to go...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Goodmorning all
Congratulations chiangel1 and vinna.... God bless your babies. Amen
Am glad my epistle could be of help to someone out there...thanks to all those who appreciated. May God help us.
Lovinam, I must commend your effort. You're doing a great job nne....trying as much as u can to answer every mama here. Daalu. I will endeavor to log in frequently and give answers to some questions.
E no easy....
Welcome newbies, pls feel free to ask what ever questions u've got....sabi mamas dey here to sama u answers...
Have a splendid day everyone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jvmum(f): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2014
hello everyone. happy to join you here after several months of guest membership-I guess necessity has knocked me off my lazy bum to officially join NL.
blessed people. .,please I need help from you all o..I just relocated back to Lag and I am not very conversant with this new area I live...ie Mayfair-Awoyaya at ibeju lekki. I need a decent hospital and ob/gyn around to register with for ANC and all. Had a cerclage with my first pregnancy 2 years ago n now with my 2nd at 12w2d today. I have to place the cerclage urgently so I ll appreciate any recommendation or information. Bless u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
You can check st Nicholas hospital, just that it's a little bit far, it's at Lagos island. Doreen hospital is really close by, it's at lekki epe express way,but i don't know how good they are there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aye88: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Somebody please help meeee. I'm six weeks pregnant. I usually dip my hand into my virginal to check the colour of the discharge. Starting from week five, I noticed that after dippin my hand into the virginal, it looks white but when I clean the hand with tissue, its brownish. I initially felt mayb its the pregnacare I was taking that turned my discharge into brown. But even now at six weeks, the discharge is still brownish. I don't have any pain, infact my lower abdomen feels hard and somhow gettin bigger. My pregnancy sympton is increasing by the day. As I type I'm irritated with the food I use to love especially fish. My basal temperature is still high. Just three days ago I still did a pregnancy test and the lines were bolder than it has ever been. Please I hope I'm okay. Should I go for a scan? Is this brownish discharge nornmal? Pls helppp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello mamas, how una dey? Please I went for a scan on the 3rd of July and also took another on the 22nd of august and both EDD doesn't correspond. The second one is two weeks earlier to the first one. Can anyone explain that please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
aye88: Somebody please help meeee. I'm six weeks pregnant. I usually dip my hand into my virginal to check the colour of the discharge. Starting from week five, I noticed that after dippin my hand into the virginal, it looks white but when I clean the hand with tissue, its brownish. I initially felt mayb its the pregnacare I was taking that turned my discharge into brown. But even now at six weeks, the discharge is still brownish. I don't have any pain, infact my lower abdomen feels hard and somhow gettin bigger. My pregnancy sympton is increasing by the day. As I type I'm irritated with the food I use to love especially fish. My basal temperature is still high. Just three days ago I still did a pregnancy test and the lines were bolder than it has ever been. Please I hope I'm okay. Should I go for a scan? Is this brownish discharge nornmal? Pls helppp
pls stop dipping ur hands in ur V. U cld get urslf infected by so doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
beedam: Hello mamas, how una dey? Please I went for a scan on the 3rd of July and also took another on the 22nd of august and both EDD doesn't correspond. The second one is two weeks earlier to the first one. Can anyone explain that please?

D most accurate way to calculate ur EDD s frm ur last mens*trual period. Whr u re nt sure of ur date, an early scan ll do. d earlier d scan the more accuratw. laye scans arent reliable in estimating EDD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
zeedward: my urine looks darker than usual in d toilet then when I wipe,its kinda pinkish on the tissue
i think u shld do a urinalysis. hv u complained to ur dr?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
@Lynda, i hail too o. ow s d ministry? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
tchiwinnie: D most accurate way to calculate ur EDD s frm ur last mens*trual period. Whr u re nt sure of ur date, an early scan ll do. d earlier d scan the more accuratw. laye scans arent reliable in estimating EDD
Thanks. It's this last one that got me worried cos I know it's nt correct.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
beedam: Hello mamas, how una dey? Please I went for a scan on the 3rd of July and also took another on the 22nd of august and both EDD doesn't correspond. The second one is two weeks earlier to the first one. Can anyone explain that please?

I noticed that when I had my first scan d embryo was measured. The next scan the gestational sac was measured and they both gave different EDD. So probably that is what happened. You could ask the doctor why.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2014
sayoberry:

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I've done 6 scans BTW week 5 and now... and my babies are very fine

Congrats sayoberry. Babies? Wow! Another mama ibeji grin

Congrats chiangel1 & oda moms wey don born.
Welcome to all new mamas. May God make it easy for you.
Big ups lovinam, u dey try.
I salute all d a-z moms in d house oooo..abeg, make we end d tsunami-induced-strike and report back to duty. So many new preggy moms here dat need our input & support. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Just when I thought it was over my "evening sickness" is back in full swing. I refused to call my doctor cos i know next will be drip. If I could take this drip in my house I won't mind. I hate hospital

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.