Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129253 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2016
iomoge2:

I was given gasvison
I have used like 8 bottles now.
That shi is good.

but i realised that heartburn 4 me is caused by food or should i say hot liquid returning to my chest so i just force puke uding my brush. ..... then brush my teeth n then tske gasvicon.

When i seriously reduced spicy foods it was well reduced.... i mean d heart burn.
Reduce or eliminate pepper.

Then u can also take milk.
I take holandia milk of N50 after eating most time n i dont end up with heartburn except on severe occasions.

So i think u should reduce or stop pepper.
Then take milk.
If it persists.... see ya doctor.

Pele dear.

Oh really! Will try that, though it's reduced for now. I fink you are right I take lot of spicy food. Will also see to dat. Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2016
stephmiracle:

I take lots of water when it starts happening to me. I also heard some people takes MIST MAG to cool it off.

Thanks a lot, yeah I tried taking lots of water. Am better now .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2016
Morning Mamas.....Greetings to All my e-sisters. Chai, I really missed you all O ooo. Surprised I can be here this early All thanks to breast pump O ooo. I pumped yesterday and refrigerated it. Gave him this morning after his bathe. My guy just slept off. Before now, him for still dey hang for my breast. Now, as am typing this am currently pumping another one now. When am done, will take my bath. If he wakes up by then, no wahala. Will breastfeed him directly . God bless who ever invented this device. Will be able to get a lil more rest at least. I wish I can make the device faster ......

In other news, this Aunty Flow is not loyal O ooo. How can it return just a month after? Abi mama's is it possible for lochia to stop and return 6days later? I wasn't planning to see it for the next 6months plus ooo. Please you people should come and carry it oo

Where my people. Make I see how many monikers I fitremember
Mummy senior Ekene liftedhands
Enkaydewdrop
Mitchyy
Our big mama Zaynie
Pintoxx
Baby thug
Twogreatnations
Feddy27 (have you born)
Fortius
Limsycutey
Orirebaby
Kejibabe
Udoomama
Ada234
Baby8
Rofemigua

All my August mama's....I hail ooo

All my

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2016
oook! thanks smiley

Dunni29:

Morning dear. Sure you can take just one cup a day. As long as you don't exceed that one cup wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Morning Mamas.....Greetings to All my e-sisters. Chai, I really missed you all O ooo. Surprised I can be here this early All thanks to breast pump O ooo. I pumped yesterday and refrigerated it. Gave him this morning after his bathe. My guy just slept off. Before now, him for still dey hang for my breast. Now, as am typing this am currently pumping another one now. When am done, will take my bath. If he wakes up by then, no wahala. Will breastfeed him directly . God bless who ever invented this device. Will be able to get a lil more rest at least. I wish I can make the device faster ......

In other news, this Aunty Flow is not loyal O ooo. How can it return just a month after? Abi mama's is it possible for lochia to stop and return 6days later? I wasn't planning to see it for the next 6months plus ooo. Please you people should come and carry it oo

Enkaydewdrop
Mitchyy
Our big mama Zaynie
Pintoxx
Baby thug
Twogreatnations
Feddy27 (have you born)
Fortius
Limsycutey
Orirebaby
Kejibabe
Udoomama
Ada234
Baby8
Rofemigua

All my
captain thanks for checking on us. thank God u u now have time for urself. my baby is such an angel, at least, I sleep well at night as she only sucks 3-4times. are u sure it's aunt flo that returned? does it flow like aunt flo? if na so, plz be careful so dat baby no2 no go enter.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2016
ahnie:
Egba mi o...choi cry cry cry...i cant deal mehn.ayam a shadow of my 4mer bubbling self.today i put a scissor to my long natural hair as was cutting it down wen Mr ahlez caught me and ordered me to leave my poor hair alone cry cry cry.my head z just dooyin mee one kain.serious migraine and I cant keep any little morsel of food down there.

The hair never disturb u o. When I don mak up my mind that I wan cut my hair, na like 3 weeks before I don de sing am fo Dh ears, say I get sore for head today, tomorrow na headache cry. Till one Sunday like that wey I enter scissors for the hair. tongue
Now I free like air kiss
Kpele.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
ozycy:
@ lilybestie wonderful birth story, wow you got a surprise package.
Some scan lipsrsealed.

Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2016
feddy27:
Lilybestie! Interesting birth story! I'm excited everytin went well. God be praised!

#TeamOctober# dropping BS sharp sharp smiley

God will make it easy and successful for the rest of us

Amen captain. #Teamoctober for easy and supernatural delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
@omonwa I hope you and lo is fine. its been long
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Lilybestie.
A very big congratulation to u. U went into FAV0R room not LABOR room. U just confirmed what my hubby said. I wanted to do a scan to know the sex of my lo but he said he prefers the surprise. It might turn out to be another at birth. I'm so happy for u. All glory to our God that gives supernatural conception and supernatural birth.

Congratulations to other mums that has dropped their Los.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
@-Lilybestie-- well done teamie for that BS. God is indeed great.Full of surprises for us all the time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Blessedmum:

Plz go to the hospital Sis, I experienced on and off contractions for 3 days and what helped me was being at d hospital if not na another story. I await your good news soon.
At the hospital now,after a scan,she said am just 2cm,the doc just inserted a tablet like inside,I just hope it works

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Blessedmum:

Plz go to the hospital Sis, I experienced on and off contractions for 3 days and what helped me was being at d hospital if not na another story. I await your good news soon.
amen and thank you ma,already at the hospital,did a scan and the doc said am 2cm dilated,she then inserted a tablet like inside,I just hope it all work out for good,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Blessedmum:

Have not really started vigilante, still at the hospital, besides I have mum and MIL with me so no stress for now.
Wow! Aren't you lucky grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2016
iomoge2:
Sugah
Sug.ah
Sug.ah

U know i like to spam ya mentions ba?
its becos i loff u - no homo.

My conception story wont be complete without u.

Welcome home.
Kisses to Ayomide - Our prince of handsomeness.

Sleep n raise your legs up dear.... u deserve it.
Thanks my luv
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
At the hospital now,after a scan,she said am just 2cm,the doc just inserted a tablet like inside,I just hope it works
You will be back soon to testify. We await your joyous Birth announcement/ story.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2016
babysugar1:
Yes!!!. And God did it again cool cool. My prince arrived on 24th at 39 weeks 6 days. Weighing 3.5kg via VD kiss kiss kiss.

Easy delivery to all preggy mamas.

ATC mamas, ur testimonies is next.

#team September like no oda grin. .
Congrats dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Knock knock knock. Gudmornin my able senior mamas. Am a ftm frm Atc group.just got BFP on sat. I hp am welcome.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Britneystacy, I can feel the relief from your voice smiley. Thank God you are coping beta now. I neva born o, still waiting

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Orente21:
Knock knock knock. Gudmornin my able senior mamas. Am a ftm frm Atc group.just got BFP on sat. I hp am welcome.

Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!!

God that started this good job will perfect it.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy free of any sort of stress *big hugs*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
feddy27:
My dear mamas, is your baby suffering from constipation??
This is the real deal ! Thank me later smiley
Less than 3 minutes after administering it, everything came out ! I have finally found lasting solution to this our po..op matter grin
Am interested.have pm you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
You have been induced, it will favour you ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Bisoye82:

Am interested.have pm you

Mama twins, seen ur pm and replied.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Orente21:

Congratulations dearie,wish u a stress free journey. D Lord wI'll journey with. Enjoy ur stay, stay away from pineapple, unripe pawpaw, take ur prenatal drugs daily. And pay urgently due.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks my sisters for your kind concern. The doctor gave me paracetamol but that one doesn't do anything for me. It was such a wasted day. Even the place i was meant to go, i eventually didn't go. I now rise and stand with great care.

@Topfuncakes166, God will protect you as you enter the favour room.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
@ Britneystacy, so glad to know you are getting some rest now dearie. Thanks for checking on us. Warm regards to Ekene bobo.

@ Orente21, welcome to thus lovely thread. May God make your pregnancy stress free and may you deliver safely.

@ Topfuncakes166, we await the good news dear. God be with you.

@ XX01, sorry about the fall dear, we thank God baby is fine. Pls be more careful dear, never be in a haste to do anything. May God protect us all.

My lovely November mamas, good afternoon to you all. Who else feels the way I feel; so happy and counting down seriously. So grateful to God for taking us this far. May we all have it easy as the day draws nearer, and may our joy be full. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls mamas help us out here.... in need of which hospital is better for ante natal, we wanted to use LUTH but someone adviced we used FMC. LUTH is closer to UA but the person said FMC has better health care. Who has used either pls help?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls mamas help us out here.... in need of which hospital is better for ante natal, we wanted to use either Isolo Gen hospital or LUTH but someone adviced we used FMC. Isolo Gen Hospital and LUTH are
closer to us but the person said FMC has better health care. Who has used any pls help?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
please Sabi mamas,i was given these drugs today at the hospital for infection,how safe is it..ITRACONAZOLE and TINIZOLE...tankx

cc soonest,liftedhands,,sabimamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosyng(f): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
lilybestie:
BS

relax and read cos it is long.

worked. I was frustrated. I was snapping at everybody including the nurses. fast forward to 12midnight I was induced. two tablet was inserted inside my VJay. I waited and by 12:30 the contractions start. it was still bearable. my MIL advice me not to shout that I should endure it all I agreed.

The most surprised thing is that my baby that my six months scan said that it was a princess turned out to be a handsome prince. my hubby was mad with joy cos he want a boy. me am like he has to manage all the girl things I bought. he came out weighing 3kg at 4:27 am on Thursday 22 September 2016. he came two weeks earlier cos my edd is 8 October. he is perfectly healthy no special care or jaundice. All to the glory of God who made it
possible

CONGRATULATIONS, all glory be to our Great God
Wishing all belleful mamas sharp sharp delivery in Jesus' name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
I know it's not threadcuties o. But we had small photoshoot yesterday
Lami says hi!
Cc:- ozycy, liftedhands, iomoge2, blessedmum, sugah, towerofgrace, Zaynie all mamas.
Taking it down in 5...4....3....

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Enkaydewdrop
Mitchyy
Our big mama Zaynie
Pintoxx
Baby thug
Twogreatnations
Feddy27 (have you born)
Fortius
Limsycutey
Orirebaby
Kejibabe
Udoomama
Ada234
Baby8
Rofemigua

All my
[/quote]

So happy 2 know u n lo r doing gr8,we r fine. It seems 2 early 4 anty flow 2 return,but body varies n anytin is possible,kisses 2 lo.

Feddy27,howdy n how body?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.