Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127631 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pintoxx, I'm good darling! Hw re u and lil princess doin?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damysa(f): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
It has ended in praise, my little princess arrived safely, glory be to God. Baby and I are doing well. Thanks for all the support and encouragement I got from here.

Remember? my baby was breeched, with God and some of the advice I got here, my princess flipped into position and I delivered with ease.

Wishing all our mamas the safest delivery.

sugah:
Hearty congratulations to the following mamas/papa starbuck, Gurlnext2u, Blessedmum, simababe, faari, mummyife, drdreluv (pls share bs on behalf of dw), mumgb, charis15, lilybestie and blessedchick. May these gifts you have been blessed with continually be blessings to your household and to the world.

Charis15 and drdreluv kindly share your baby's gender.

Peggygee my heart goes out to you. May God the almighty comforter be with you and yours at this time and may He give you double for your troubles. Please take care of you. For the engorged breast, cold cabbage in your bra would ease the pain.

Did I miss Birth alerts for Damysa and tequila10? Their EDD has passed and cant see BAs.

May God make it easy for the rest of the September mamas.
Welcome to our already ported October mums and those that would port soo. Easy peasy delivery to you all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Damysa:
It has ended in praise, my little princess arrived safely, glory be to God. Baby and I are doing well. Thanks for all the support and encouragement I got from here.

Remember? my baby was breeched, with God and some of the advice I got here, my princess flipped into position and I delivered with ease.

Praise God!!
Congrats dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Orente21:
Knock knock knock. Gudmornin my able senior mamas. Am a ftm frm Atc group.just got BFP on sat. I hp am welcome.
Congrats dearie. Wish you a healthy and stressfree pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
At the hospital now,after a scan,she said am just 2cm,the doc just inserted a tablet like inside,I just hope it works
We await your goodnews

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iomoge2, how was your result when the doc reviewed it. It will end in praise dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
hotmomma:
Iomoge2, how was your result when the doc reviewed it. It will end in praise dear.

He just mumbled and mumbled and said 180
And said its not present and said i was fine.

I didnt want to ask more questions o jare.
I was tired n left.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Damysa:

Congratulations dear.
So happy.

Please give us tips of how the flipping occurred
God bless d lil one.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
talltosyne:

Congratulations dearie,wish u a stress free journey. D Lord wI'll journey with. Enjoy ur stay, stay away from pineapple, unripe pawpaw, take ur prenatal drugs daily. And pay urgently due.

tanx ma.pls am only folic acids,wat r d prenatal drugs 2take?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
lilybestie:
BS

relax and read cos it is long.

On Wednesday 21 September, I woke up in the night and start browsing. immediately I feel some gush of water I jump down and check and it was not urine, I called my MIL and she confirmed that it was my amniotic fluid. fast forward to the morning we went to the hospital and I was admitted. the nurse checked me and said that I have not started dilating and I was disappointed. When the doctor came he checked me and said that I will not go home that I have to give birth. He said that they will wait for labor to start on its own and if It doesn't start by 12 midnight I will be induced.

I started looking for a way to hasten my labor. the doctor said that I should be confined to my bed so as to avoid more water loss. I started looking for a way to purge my self. I tried pepper soup, egusi soup, olive oil, none worked. I was frustrated. I was snapping at everybody including the nurses. fast forward to 12midnight I was induced. two tablet was inserted inside my VJay. I waited and by 12:30 the contractions start. it was still bearable. my MIL advice me not to shout that I should endure it all I agreed.

Then the real one start my waist, hips and thighs was on fire and I keep trying not to shout. I started walking about. it was really frequent like one minute apart. I started to vomit with each contractions. after vomiting everything inside including bile the urge to poo start and I started pooing. I pooed like five times and nothing is coming out again. with each contractions I will rush to the toilet and nothing will come out. I tried to walk its not helping, I tried to lie down and it was even worse. I was rolling on the floor. my mom in law was like get up you will get infection and I was like I don't care. I was moaning and the nurses said that I should stay with them. I was feeling sleepy. when the contractions stop, I will sleep, when it start I will woke up with a stronger urge to push. I remembered what they told us during ante natal that if u push before u are fully dilated ur cervix will swell up and it will make labor longer. so when it start I will shout pls o, stop o go inside. I don't know how I am dilating, nobody is checking me. when it became unbearable I carry my four finger and shook inside and it entered with much space left and I told the nurse that I am no longer laboring that I am pushing and I was taken to the labor room.

I lay down and spread my leg and the nurse shout see the baby's head, I was told not to push and they start arranging my things and their equipments. with another contraction they told me not to push but the head is still coming out. so they start telling me how to push, as I was listening with all my might head slip out and they rush and hold it and the rest of the body slip out. I didn't push. I was surprised. when the head is coming out it felt like a big poo u are trying to push out for so long is coming out. for me it was not painful, it was bliss compared to labour. when I start having the urge to push it was no longer painful. My baby's head teared me. my placenta was delivered and I ask the nurse to numb the area before sewing and she agreed. so sewing up was also bliss except the last part where she did not numb. it was more painful than labour.

The most surprised thing is that my baby that my six months scan said that it was a princess turned out to be a handsome prince. my hubby was mad with joy cos he want a boy. me am like he has to manage all the girl things I bought. he came out weighing 3kg at 4:27 am on Thursday 22 September 2016. he came two weeks earlier cos my edd is 8 October. he is perfectly healthy no special care or jaundice. All to the glory of God who made it possible.

I pray that all pregge mamas will have a hewbrew women delivery and the babies shall be perfectly alive and healthy, no complications. I also pray that all ATC mamas will receive their positive result soon and the cry of a baby shall fill their families.

cc captain feddy27, all my teammates I await ur joyful announcements and remaining September mamas I wish u all stress free delivery.

Congrats teamie. God is good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iomoge2, thank God the result was fine. We await ur princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls, my fellow mamas I am a first time mum. My mum called me to say she will take me where they massage pregnant women. That it's one ijaw woman that does it. What is the advantage and disadvantage? I beg I no get energy for any rough handling oh grin. Pls advice me. I am just 20weeks gone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Orente21:
Knock knock knock. Gudmornin my able senior mamas. Am a ftm frm Atc group.just got BFP on sat. I hp am welcome.
A big congratulations to you ma. You are very much welcomed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Praise be unto u lord!,am the happiest mother on earth to a cute princess,she made her grand entrance around 1:28pm on 26th September,Bs later

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Praise be unto u lord!,am the happiest mother on earth to a cute princess,she made her grand entrance around 1:28pm on 26th September,Bs later

Yippee!!!! Congratulations darling! God be praised and welcome cute princess kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Second birth alert for the day. It can only be God.
A hearty congratulations to you and yours.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Congrats...may God bless ur LO

Topfuncakes166:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
What exactly is the massage supposed to do? Protect ur baby??

Sorry o if I sound off but I just had to ask.

Chanbaby:
Pls, my fellow mamas I am a first time mum. My mum called me to say she will take me where they massage pregnant women. That it's one ijaw woman that does it. What is the advantage and disadvantage? I beg I no get energy for any rough handling oh grin. Pls advice me. I am just 20weeks gone.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chanbaby:
Hello Chanbaby, this your post brought me out of the peepers association. Please, tactfully tell your mum thanks but NO! That massage has more disadvantages. Doctors even warn mothers against it during antenatal. You shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women.
Congratulations to mama's that have put to bed.
Those whose angels have gone back to heaven, God will give you double for your loss.
Our ATC mama's, this year shall not pass by without a smile on ur faces.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jazzy baby how u feeling now??
Hope better,

@jazzyjazz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
cutiereborn:

Hello Chanbaby, this your post brought me out of the peepers association. Please, tactfully tell your mum thanks but NO! That massage has more disadvantages. Doctors even warn mothers against it during antenatal. You shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women.
Congratulations to mama's that have put to bed.
Those whose angels have gone back to heaven, God will give you double for your loss.
Our ATC mama's, this year shall not pass by without a smile on ur faces.
Just reminds me of something the matron said during antenatal a few days ago, that some women go for massage and end up with several horrible complications. pls you don't need that.
easy pregnancy to us all.
congrats to the new mothers
cc Chanbaby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:

Praise the lord!!!!Been waiting for your birth alert. Thank God it ended in praise. God bless the baby, mother and father.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Not better o ma! The paracetamol is not helping at all!!!
I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow first thing in the morning. 2mrw is also my anc day so I'll be given proper care by a gynecologist.

The pain is just too much to bear. I'm barely sleeping at night. As the pains come and go and I'll be sleeping and waking up the same way Nepa gives and takes light. E tire me o! It's keeping dh up at night and na so d Bros de pump coffee for morning b4 he go work.

Thanks for checking on me ma
God bless you

enque:
Jazzy baby how u feeling now??
Hope better,

@jazzyjazz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
cherrymum1:
I know it's not threadcuties o. But we had small photoshoot yesterday
Lami says hi!
Cc:- ozycy, liftedhands, iomoge2, blessedmum, sugah, towerofgrace, Zaynie all mamas.
Taking it down in 5...4....3....
Aww.. . I missed seeing her cute face .Plz send my kisses to her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Congrats mama, welcome to the world Princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Orente21:
Welcome, I bet they must have offered you the golden chair and red carpet. Enjoy your stay and swift 9 months and safe delivery to you in due time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
cherrymum1:
I know it's not threadcuties o. But we had small photoshoot yesterday
Lami says hi!
Cc:-
Taking it down in 5...4....3....
Ah ah, is this how you do? As in 5...4....3....2..1..finish. I no see anything. This kind picture wey dem take better camera snap na em I no come see. Alright.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pele dear....pls stay strong.
God be with U

jazzyjazz:
Not better o ma! The paracetamol is not helping at all!!!
I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow first thing in the morning. 2mrw is also my anc day so I'll be given proper care by a gynecologist.

The pain is just too much to bear. I'm barely sleeping at night. As the pains come and go and I'll be sleeping and waking up the same way Nepa gives and takes light. E tire me o! It's keeping dh up at night and na so d Bros de pump coffee for morning b4 he go work.

Thanks for checking on me ma
God bless you

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Wow congratulations. All glory and honour to GOD almighty. Him alone is worthy of our praise. Congratulations once again.

Congratulations Damysa. Thank GOD for smooth delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
enque:
What exactly is the massage supposed to do? Protect ur baby??

Sorry o if I sound off but I just had to ask.

My sis I don't know oh. If ask me na who I go ask? grin grin grin grin. That's why I came here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.