Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152247 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Oya o.....we are sowee o
Cc: Ozycy, blessedmum, sugah, iomoge2

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats to those that recently gave birth, God bless and keep your LOs... kiss kiss

Then safe delivery to us, the remaining September mamas, Amen.. smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2016
I took this yesterday at 37 weeks, happy bumpy Tuesday

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Lilybestie, interesting BS grin I heard a new one today, chooking hand to check your own dilation Lol. We thank God it ended in praise. You are right about the pushing, I was just thinking about it yesterday. It was the least painful part of the whole labor process.

Congratulations topfuncakes166 and veleta, we thank God for safe delivery, God bless your LOs. Amen

Sorry about the fall XX01, try to rest more, it is well with you.

Britneystacy, we dey hia o. Vigilante is real but it's getting easier, some nights are better than others and he sleeps alot during the day.
I'm glad the breastpump has made things easier for you, try to get more sleep.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2016
cherrymum1:
Oya o.....we are sowee o
I missed it the first time.
A million kiss kiss kiss to princess Lam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2016
PresVA:
Congrats to those that recently gave birth, God bless and keep your LOs... kiss kiss

I was going to holla @ you but I don't have your EDD.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2016
sugah:

I was going to holla @ you but I don't have your EDD.
my dear, My edd is today o. But no show yet.. had a VE yesterday and cervix was still closed.

It will surely end in praise, Amen. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Teegali:
You look amazingly beautiful. wink
Teegali:
You look amazingly beautiful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2016
mamas abeg make una answer my question na.....which hospital is preferably OK for delivery. Isolo Gen hospital, LUTH or FMC? pls help me out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2016
PresVA:
my dear, My edd is today o. But no show yet.. had a VE yesterday and cervix was still closed.

It would surely most definitely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2016
God be with you....It will end in good news and praise! smiley

PresVA:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switlolly27(f): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Yesterday was my Edd but no show yet was only feelin pain on my waist wit off and on contraction.Av trekked tired and climbin of staircase several times. Am hopin for VBAC pls hw long do u think I can wait? CC all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2016
enque:
God be with you....It will end in good news and praise! smiley
sugah:

It would surely most definitely end in praise
Amen.. thanks a lot smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats to all mama's that has put to bed. May God bless your los.
Oct mama's dropping it like its hot already.
Feddy27 amen to ur prayers. We re there already, tot I wud port too o. Been having this Braxton Hicks abi contractions every night this days Dt is 15mins apart when I time. And has graduated from being light to more intense with Lil pain Tho has not passed 15mins. And baby has descended well I feel alot of space now around my stomach area dt was so choked up b4.
My bag has been packed since. I believe my testimony is near.
I pray for safest,fastest and painless delivery for all remaining Sept and Oct mamas Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2016
present ma, amen to ur prayers...bags packed and repacked
It will surely end in happiness and praise 4 us all...Congrats veleta teamie
cc feddy27

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tejirikennedy: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2016
feddy27:
TEAM OCTOBER

Roll call time

1. feddy27 - Orange / Team PINK
2. SerendipityF – Purple / Team BLUE
3. Gandyluv - Purple / Team BLUE
4. BellaElla - Purple / Team BLUE
5. Onyinyechika08 - Purple/Team BLUE
6. Sugarcanebaby - Purple/ Team BLUE
7. Kunmimum - Purple / Team PINK
8. Babylove01 - Purple / Team PINK *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
9. Lilybestie - Purple / Team SURPRISE * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
10. blessedchick - Purple / *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
11. Ugochiada - Purple / Team PINK
12. Lbotusme - Violet
13. Luscioustrish - Purple
14. nwapastor - Purple
15. Moyingirl - Orange
16. Teegali - Orange
17. Teeteek - Purple
18. tejirikennedy - Violet
19. Emerald22 - Orange
20. Quin9 - Purple
21. Nennynj - Team PINK
22. Mamajesu
23. Ojac1
24. Kwentjules
25. Marcjane
26. Chicmoniq
27. Veleta
28. Stephmiracle
29. bussy2rhymes

Hello teamies, how are we doing?

A big congratulations to our mamas that gave birth to their precious ones. We celebrate with them

I'm sure our hospital bags are packed and our minds made up to welcome our lovely babies.

We are in the finishing line. don't take your eyes off the prize. God that has brought us this far will perfect all that concerns us.

Only good news shall be heard from this team in Jesus name. Amen!

Do have a beautiful day ahead. Good morning lovelies kiss
tanx for checking on us capo, the waiting game is not easy ooo even as a third time mum. Edd is on 8 Oct been experiencing a lot of bh went to the hospital was sent back Dat I'm just 2cm. so frustrating

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks ma'am
Just got back from the hospital and got a reassurance from my doc that all is well with me.

Mummytee:

Jazzyjaz sorry dear,U will be fine...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Yes o. I slept at last and I feel a lot better today. Very minimal pain and doc says all is well.

Thanks for checking on us ma

Dunni29:

Good morning all. Team January is extremely quiet of recent
Jazzyjazz hope you were able to get some sleep from the pain. Sorry dear. It will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
You are beautiful o

Thhis ya bump fine well well

Teegali:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Devil is a liar. Thank God it ended in praise.

Congratulations
blessedchick:
My birth story
At 37 weeks i started experiencing signs of labour like menstral like pains,but it does not last long
On d 19th at night i started having menstral like pains n i saw small
Muccu plug.i told my mother inlaw about it,d next day which is on d 20th she den called my mother to come to d house and told her about what i saw and my mother told her that i should prepare that labour will start at anytime.
So in the evening around 4pm my mother inlaw said we should go to d hospital so that they can check if i am dialating the doctor checked and said that my cervix is not soft yet.
He den checked my Bp it was very high he den checked d
Baby's heart beat her's was high too.he den said dat he is not going to allow me to go home.dey started monitoring my Bp and dat of my baby every 2 hours and i was on drip too.if it would normalise so that he can induce me,my bp reduced but baby's own was was still still high.he den called my mother inlaw and my mom and told dem that d only way out is for dem to carry out cs .i started crying and asking God y me because i was imaging the pains i was going to pass through.well i later accepted my faith and said i will
Pass through pains for my baby to be alive.
On the 21st which is Wednesday around to 5 in d evening i was wheeled to d theater i was administerd some injections and i slept off.
I was later told that baby came out almost dead that dey had to beat her trow her up remove water from her nostrils before she started crying.and if i delayed it would have been another story.baby came out weighing 3.2kg at 38 weeks 5days.

Note:at the general hospital where i wanted given birth dey never told me i had protien in my urine and that my bp was high.it was the doctor at private hospital dat told me about all dis that am having preeclamasia.he was very angry about this and was like didn't they tell u about all dis at the hospital where u registered.
I just thank God that i n my baby is healthy and alive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Amen
I'm much better today. Doc says all is well. Thanks for checking on us
God bless u ma

enque:
Pele dear....pls stay strong.
God be with U

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Aamen to ur prayers. We are much better today

[quote author=Ijelex post=49700413][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilybestie(f): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
limsycutey:
Lilybestie, interesting BS grin I heard a new one today, chooking hand to check your own dilation Lol. We thank God it ended in praise. You are right about the pushing, I was just thinking about it yesterday. It was the least painful part of the whole labor process.

Congratulations topfuncakes166 and veleta, we thank God for safe delivery, God bless your LOs. Amen

Sorry about the fall XX01, try to rest more, it is well with you.

Britneystacy, we dey hia o. Vigilante is real but it's getting easier, some nights are better than others and he sleeps alot during the day.
I'm glad the breastpump has made things easier for you, try to get more sleep.

lols I know that it is not advisable but since no one want to check me, I decided to check myself.

pls I have a question, must circumcision be done on the eight day, is there any complication if it is done later. I want to circumcise my son on his fourteenth day but am scared.

Cc feddy27, ozycy, britneystacy, liftedhands Alphahandmaiden all sabi mamas pls help me out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Teegali:
Looking kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2016
veleta:
Thank God for a safe delivery,had my baby boy today at 9pm and he weighs 3.7kg,God is very faithful.Delivered at 39 plus 2 days. Birth story later.

@ Cappo,God will see through you and other Mamas. Thanks
Congrats dear. God bless your LO
Cc babylove01

Feddy27 September has chopped 4 of your teamies already grin You are invited to join us o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2016
gandyluv:
please Sabi mamas,i was given these drugs today at the hospital for infection,how safe is it..ITRACONAZOLE and TINIZOLE...tankx

cc soonest
Only if the benefit outweighs the risk. Not to be taken in 1st trimester though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
lilybestie:

lols I know that it is not advisable but since no one want to check me, I decided to check myself.

pls I have a question, must circumcision be done on the eight day, is there any complication if it is done later. I want to circumcise my son on his fourteenth day but am scared.

Cc feddy27, ozycy, britneystacy, liftedhands Alphahandmaiden all sabi mamas pls help me out

Why 8 days? My son own was on the 12th day. 14th day is still much ok.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anak123, hw is ur lo doing?

Mum ozycy, liftedhand, cherrymum1, my son doesn't want to milk again, I tried cereal for him, he likes more, readily open his mouth when I spoon feed. Should I continue with it? He's 5months and 3weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Charis15(f): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congratulations dear.
Thank God that both you and your baby are fine.

blessedchick:
My birth story
At 37 weeks i started experiencing signs of labour like menstral like pains,but it does not last long
On d 19th at night i started having menstral like pains n i saw small
Muccu plug.i told my mother inlaw about it,d next day which is on d 20th she den called my mother to come to d house and told her about what i saw and my mother told her that i should prepare that labour will start at anytime.
So in the evening around 4pm my mother inlaw said we should go to d hospital so that they can check if i am dialating the doctor checked and said that my cervix is not soft yet.
He den checked my Bp it was very high he den checked d
Baby's heart beat her's was high too.he den said dat he is not going to allow me to go home.dey started monitoring my Bp and dat of my baby every 2 hours and i was on drip too.if it would normalise so that he can induce me,my bp reduced but baby's own was was still still high.he den called my mother inlaw and my mom and told dem that d only way out is for dem to carry out cs .i started crying and asking God y me because i was imaging the pains i was going to pass through.well i later accepted my faith and said i will
Pass through pains for my baby to be alive.
On the 21st which is Wednesday around to 5 in d evening i was wheeled to d theater i was administerd some injections and i slept off.
I was later told that baby came out almost dead that dey had to beat her trow her up remove water from her nostrils before she started crying.and if i delayed it would have been another story.baby came out weighing 3.2kg at 38 weeks 5days.

Note:at the general hospital where i wanted given birth dey never told me i had protien in my urine and that my bp was high.it was the doctor at private hospital dat told me about all dis that am having preeclamasia.he was very angry about this and was like didn't they tell u about all dis at the hospital where u registered.
I just thank God that i n my baby is healthy and alive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
cherrymum1:
Oya o.....we are sowee o
Cc: Ozycy, blessedmum, sugah, iomoge2
Yippee! I have seen our cutie cutie princess. You will continue to grow in God's wisdom and knowledge.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
PresVA:

Amen, we ll celebrate with you soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lilybestie the 8th day thingie is biblical.
My son was circumcised on day 2.
I believe the older the babies get, the more pain they feel.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.