Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162849 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
rezzy: Hi House,
I'm in my 3rd trimester, my navel is still inside and my tummy is not even scratching me. Hope its okay? or am i lucky?

so very lucky

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
edwife: lyndaroyce, chifreke, dhabeautyjas, beevan,beckytunde , rukemi291, joy4mi, donatee, tchwinnie and the rest,please forgive me it has been long.

I had to copy and paste,i just came to greet y'all and see how you all doing.

I thank God for each and everyone for keeping your family safe and healthy.

To all the new mamas it is well.
gud to read frm u. i hail u too. pop in more often.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2014
Gudmornin mamas,plz can sum1 refer me to a post I read sumtime ago with d list of baby tins and their likely price.thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
I hail all mamas here o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenonye(f): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello guys, pls wen is the right time to start antenatal care?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jenonye: Hello guys, pls wen is t
he right time to start antenatal care?

for me i think d moment u knw u re pregant some women wait till 2nd trimester some even 3rd trimester b4 dey start, 4 me i started as at 6weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mzora: Gudmornin mamas,plz can sum1 refer me to a post I read sumtime ago with d list of baby tins and their likely price.thanks.

Page 231
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustDiapers: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
chydollz: Here's the list of baby things, not quite sure of the prices but hope it helps, wishing us safe delivery Amen!
Shawl (Jimtex brand): white - 2700
Booties - mothercare: from 1200, George: from 800
Receiving blanket (with teddy bear inclusive) - 1500
Sleeping suit: George(pack of 5) - from 2000
Body suit: Goerge (pack of - 2500
Towel: pack of 3(1 large, medium & small) - 1700
Agnesia powder: small: 550, big: 1100
Agnesia soap: pack of 6 – 700
Johnson’s soap: pack of 4 – 600
Johnson’s head to toe wash: large – 1400
Johnson’s conditioning shampoo(for baby’s hair) - 550
Wipes (Refills)- Johnsons: 600, Huggies: 600, Hunnies: 400, Ultra Compact: 400
Johnson’s Pack (Oil, Lotion & powder : 2600
Johnson’s baby cologne: 400
Johnson’s aqueous cream: 400
Johnson’s baby jelly: 400
Huggies baby lotion: 800
Socks: (pack of 7) – 1200
Baby tonguebrush : (type you wear on ur finger) – 400
Pampers mini(pack of 22: 900
Huggies mini (pack of 40): 1700
Toujours mini: 2200
Moulfix mini: 3200
Vip baby: 2500
Nigerian economy pack Pampers: 1500
Sterilizer (Tommy tipee): 5500
Bucket: from 500
Bowl(for pouring bath water): from 150
Cot(wooden): from 35,000
Cot(others): from 15000
Cloth hanger: from 4500
Leoplast Baby cloth drawer(3 layers(double drawers): from 6000
Baby nest: from 1500
Cloth pergs: from 150
Washing machine(LG): From 25000
Car seat(happy winner/family): from 7500
Car seat(Graco): from 25000
Car seat(bravo): from 12000
Pad (dele): 220
Pad(ladysept): 240
Tissue paper(rose): 50, pack of 6 goes for 280
Powder puff: from 250
Flannel: from 400
Washcloths: from 250
Bib (pack of 3): 700, Carter’s brand starts from 500 each
Roberts antiseptic liquid: Big – 550, med – 300,
Purit liquid: small – 200, big 500
Cap : Gerber brand – from 800, Next brand – from 1000. You can get some for as low as 250
Hot water bottle : 400
Baby Nail care set: 400
Mentholata (mentolatum) 160
Spirit (moko brand): 180
Glycerine borax(for cleaning baby’s tongue): moko brand – 200
Goya olive oil: 200
Silver bird eucalyptus oil: 350
Jik bleach: small – 180
Hypo bleach: 140
Cotton wool(dele brand): large – 800
Sudocream: big – 800
Bell’s zinc and castor oil cream: 700

You will continue to buy diapers monthly for at least 2years. You can choose to buy different brands online at /spromak-stores and save yourself a lot of stress while the diapers get delivered to your house/office/creche or any location you want.call 08091811564 if you have any issue shopping on the site. Mobee diapers are very good.I am willing to give new mums free samples as long as you are willing to pick up from a lagos location.call the number to get an address

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Good morning mamas
I say, may I hail una!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
I'm hope I'm welcomed to this thread. I just got my BFP after TTC for 3years. Please what next my beaurful ad senior mama. The last time i said a word here before gettin my BFP nobody seems to answer my question. Please wats next

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiemum: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good morning mummies, i had strong contractions coming thrice in 10 mins with very painful back pain last night. I went to the hospital and i was told that i am 2cm dilated and sent home . The nurses said they admit at 4cm dilation. All night and throughout today i still have the back pain but with mild contractions. I am a first time mum and i am so confused. I don't want to go to the hospital and be sent home again. Pls advice me on what to do. Today is my edd.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
A very good afternoon to all mums in the house. Long time. Hope y´all are doing great.
safe delivery @cutiemum.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rukemi291:

i just read back and saw you..... so so so so so so so happy to see you. how are you babe? how is our girl? d tsunami dropped you in China? thank God you found your way back... so so happy to read from you. it remains the other Ope..and my mayblossom.... d family is getting fuller...
hello babe. Missed you too. That tsunami eh...hmm. The thing wan drop me for sambisa but me strong pass am. na trek I trek come back thats why it took time. But I´m back now. How´s your son?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
cutiemum: Good morning mummies, i had strong contractions coming thrice in 10 mins with very painful back pain last night. I went to the hospital and i was told that i am 2cm dilated and sent home . The nurses said they admit at 4cm dilation. All night and throughout today i still have the back pain but with mild contractions. I am a first time mum and i am so confused. I don't want to go to the hospital and be sent home again. Pls advice me on what to do. Today is my edd.

Pls go back to d hosital and check 4 progress, some people progress quickly why some dnt, my hospital admit at 2cm wishing you a quick and safe delivery,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mum4all: I'm hope I'm welcomed to this thread. I just got my BFP after TTC for 3years. Please what next my beaurful ad senior mama. The last time i said a word here before gettin my BFP nobody seems to answer my question. Please wats
next
You're welcome here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mum4all: I'm hope I'm welcomed to this thread. I just got my BFP after TTC for 3years. Please what next my beaurful ad senior mama. The last time i said a word here before gettin my BFP nobody seems to answer my question. Please wats next

U re highly welcome Mum4all congrt girlie I think d next thing 4 u nw is to start ur antinatal wishing you a stress free nine months, enjoy d ride girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
cutiemum: Good morning mummies, i had strong contractions coming thrice in 10 mins with very painful back pain last night. I went to the hospital and i was told that i am 2cm dilated and sent home . The nurses said they admit at 4cm dilation. All night and throughout today i still have the back pain but with mild contractions. I am a first time mum and i am so confused. I don't want to go to the hospital and be sent home again. Pls advice me on what to do. Today is my edd.
dear, if your house is far from the hospital, abeg, pick race go back but if its a stroll away. i was at the hospital when i was 3 cm dilated and was a first time mum too. they chased me back home around 7pm but i refused to go. thank God i waited as my princess arrived at 11.30pm that night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
mayblossom: A very good afternoon to all mums in the house. Long time. Hope y´all are doing great.
safe delivery @cutiemum.

mayblossom hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. long time dear. how are u and urs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mum4all: I'm hope I'm welcomed to this thread. I just got my BFP after TTC for 3years. Please what next my beaurful ad senior mama. The last time i said a word here before gettin my BFP nobody seems to answer my question. Please wats next

you are very welcome, congrats on ur bfp. ,may you cary to term and may this blessing be permanent in your life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
rezzy:

Page 231
. Tnk u so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phatha4u: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fellow mamas pls I need ur rply oooo,i had my first baby Dec 2012,d second Dec 2013 n nw my baby is 9mths am pregnant again am really confuse,my 2kids are female.pls advice me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustDiapers: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
phatha4u: Fellow mamas pls I need ur rply oooo,i had my first baby Dec 2012,d second Dec 2013 n nw my baby is 9mths am pregnant again am really confuse,my 2kids are female.pls advice me

What kind of advice are you seeking?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustDiapers: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014

start taking folic acid once daily till 10-12 weeks then go and register fro antenatal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mzora: . Tnk u so much.

You are wellycome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
phatha4u: Fellow mamas pls I need ur rply oooo,i had my first baby Dec 2012,d second Dec 2013 n nw my baby is 9mths am pregnant again am really confuse,my 2kids are female.pls advice me

Itisokay.

My mum had same for 1st and 2nd. May and the next year May, then had me the next year August but from me downwards, she was able to calculate her stuff well.

You dont have any problem with this. At least by the time you give birth next year by God's grace, it will be close to 2 yrs, just pray its a boy, and even if it's a girl, girl na pikin too naaaa. abi? Abi is your husband complaining of the girls?

You can ask your husband for his opinion.

You too You would have taken postinor2 na if you know you weren't in your safe time.

Anyway Children are blessings from God. Goodluck and congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014

You are welcome oooo. congrats. Wishing you a healthy and stressfree 9 months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
edwife: lyndaroyce, chifreke, dhabeautyjas, beevan,beckytunde , rukemi291, joy4mi, donatee, tchwinnie and the rest,please forgive me it has been long.

I had to copy and paste,i just came to greet y'all and see how you all doing.

I thank God for each and everyone for keeping your family safe and healthy.

To all the new mamas it is well.

yay. edwife babe. how body na? we thank God for preserving us. May He never leave us

mayblossom.... *dancing etighi* my boy is fine, we bless God. How are the twisters? lo should be 1yr Abi? just like yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
A big congrats to u dear.We rejoice wt u on ur bfp. Pls start ur f/acid already.Register for ANC as soon as possible, its nt too early. Eat well, and pray always. wish u a stress free 9months and safe delivery wen d tym comes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Awaiting ur birthstory dear.Wen they sent me bk during my tym, i refused to go cos d hsptl isnt close to d house and thank God i didnt cos i progressed fast. May it b easy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
@mama wey gv list of things to buy, u try well well.. even giving prices for diff brands. kudos to u.My contribution to d list- I think its better to buy d smaller cotton wool, cos apart frm using it to clean d navel, i dont think u ll need it again.
I think its better to buy d set of baby bath dat comes wt buckets, bowl, bath, soap dish and poe.
Some of d hangers come wt pegs, mine did.
U can also add milton tablets for sterilizing, its abt 450 for a pack of 28tablets.
I got my baby brush for abt 200naira
Also add nursing bra, disposable pants, breast pads, nursing bags, nite gown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrs2u(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello beautiful mamas, got my BFP this month after TTC for 10mths, am on folic acid, vit c n Bco. pls wen can i start taking frisomum or any other prenatal. Thanks senior mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teegold1: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good day pregg mummys in the house, please has anybody done vagina scan before. hope the gel they use doesnt have any side effect on baby...pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.