Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124636 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
tatacherie:
@ enque & Emerald22 happy birthday 2 u.Godbless ur new age.
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Loisemm:

You have said another thing significant. Evil bondage. Do u feel ur hubby is under evil bondage? If so, pray and seek spiritual assistance from church/mosque. And if physical assault is not involved, go back and 'fight' for your man. You want one small girl from nowhere to come n chop where she did not sow? Involve your ppl if you think it wise and maybe the two families can meet and settle the issue. That is if it has passed what you two can settle. I am so sorry once again. May your life and light become brighter after this storm.

I will definitely fight for my son's rights when the time comes, for now I'm just so sick of constant treating of infection. Physical abuse? None yet! But do I have to wait till it gets to that? I need to be alive to be in a marriage o. I married young and I'm still young at 33.

Let me give him space and get myself together. My mistake was letting my heart rule over my brain now I'm wiser.

Thanks a million Zaynie and missmalachi you ladies are a gem! God bless you all.

My account details are

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Favouredmom:
Happy birthday emerald22 and dear teamie @ Enque. More of God's blessings upon you and yours. Enjoy your day.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Akorkor:
@ enque & Emerald22 happy birthday 2 u.God bless your new age.
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
AmJane:
Hbd to Enque and emerald22. God bless your new age.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Coldfeet:

Happy birthdayemerald22
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
ozycy:
Happy birthday to you too. GOD bless you 2
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
phundek:
Happy birthday teamie enque and emerald22.May this new year bring more blessings and overflowing joy into your life.Enjoy the rest of your day.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
XX01:
Happy birthday enque and emerald22. Long life and prosperity.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fadedglory, i am really moved to tears with this happening. You really need to hold on to Jesus tightly at this point. You talked about money to start a biz, pls like how much do u think you can start with, if mamas have an idea, then, things can take up from there. And pls there is something in a name, cos you're going thru this now don't mean ur glory has faded. Nne it is well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
missmalachi:
Happy birthday to enque and emerald22......i pray for immeasurable blessings upon u this day.increase u in Jesus name.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Besea:
HWA, blessedmum. Happy birthday enque and emerald22
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fadedglory, won't it be safer if the account number is given privately to those that are willing to help instead of posting it on public forum, Am saying this cos of scammers!

My prayer goes with you ma, you shall come out victorious and your joy (baby) shall never be taken away from you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blessedmum:
Happy birthday to you both, more glorious celebration ahead. Cc Emerald22
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
zaynie:
We all know the person behind the fadedglory moniker.
I can and will vouch for her any day and anytime.
Please help her if you can.
I'm sure that if she left her matrimonial home, she did because she had no other choice and I respect her decision.
It takes a lot to pack your things and leave. Knowing there are some things that aren't movable, some that you have to let go of. It takes a lot.
What will people say?
How will I cope?
Where will I go?
Where will I start from?
Is it really better out there?
Fadedglory please post your account details.
I don't have much now but In Sha Allah by month end I will certainly send something in.
Regards to your boy kiss
And don't think it. If you do, do small small. Hypertension is a life long illness. It becomes worse just when it is time for you to enjoy the fruit of your hard work.
This too shall pass Sis.

I love my husband and from all indications he loves me more but I can NEVER EVER EVER have joint account with any human being.... or build house together..... if he cannot buy land or build house for me.... let him buy or build for himself. I will keep my small money till I can do me.
Even business, I can loan you capital but I want no share in your business. Pay me back my money and go your way in peace. I will use my money and do me.

People change! Even me.

In Sha Allah, you shall be blessed for this! You've said it all... and to cap it off "PEOPLE CHANGE!!"

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fadedglory:

I will definitely fight for my son's rights when the time comes, for now I'm just so sick of constant treating of infection. Physical abuse? None yet! But do I have to wait till it gets to that? I need to be alive to be in a marriage o. I married young and I'm still young at 33.

Let me give him space and get myself together. My mistake was letting my heart rule over my brain now I'm wiser.

Thanks a million Zaynie and missmalachi you ladies are a gem! God bless you all.

My account details are

I sent you an email ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
comtem2011:
Yes, that's what you need. Happy bumping.
thank u so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
buccee:
Happy birthday enque and emerald22, many blissful years ahead.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good evening mamas, hope we're all good.

Aunty Fadedglory one thing I know is that you'll come out smiling at the end.
I grew up in that kind of home and everyday I wondered why my mother didn't take me away,
I'm happy you made the right decision with your child and God will give you the grace to take care of him.

Biko your glory is full and bright.

xoxo

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ariegurl:
Please am a first time mum to be. I found out I was preg last week(5weeks+) and a friend just informed me now that am supposed to have been taking Pregnacare/folic Acid to avoid health issues from my baby.i have started using it since last Saturday. Please mummies in the house, hope my baby is safe.thank uuu

Baby is sound & kicking. Welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topfuncakes166(f): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
jamjam5000:
Pls help...
My 6 weeks old daughter has been coughing all night with running nose. I cant take it anymore and i am not allowed to give her any drug except tylenol.

Cc:zaynie,alphahandmaiden...
Sorry mama,I understand ur pain,Dd was like that and vitC was prescribed,initially I was like"y just vitC,but later found out it works,she's better now,less I forget,was told not to allow anyone kiss her lip,including me for now,coz babies are more sensitive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
@fededglory, you have always been on my mind to ask after you and I keep saying to myself later. You have always been around for us (ttc) with your words of encouragement. Pls don't stress yourself so that you will have strenght to take care of your son.
With love from ttc thread.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
She is Vibrantglory not Fadedglory cos she will shine forth and overcome this trouble. I knew who you were right after your first post, my sister. I implore mamas to help pls. I was not trying to stop that biko. Though I have a feeling you will settle this and be stronger in future if you are willing and act on time.
I no talk again. Don't take it the wrong way. Its coming out of a place of love and empathy cos I admire your good heart and strong character as exhibited in your other moniker.

Just let God fight this battle. Be still and know that He is God. Love you very much. Kisses to our baby.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
@fadedglory your glory will not fade but shine greatly. Aaah! Experiencing all that you have had at age 33 makes one begin to question God. Don't fret, God has got your back. Please don't give room for too much thinking and depression, you need to be alive and well for your son. In order to clear your mind please endeavour to tell it all to your mom and aunts that you can trust.

You are in my prayers.
It is well with your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
@fadedglory, God will restore the years,months,weeks n days u v sowed in tears...He said he will restore your home,don't loose hope, don't give up,its definitely not over.E- hugs sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls mothers, is it advisable to buy ok clothes for a new born baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
zaynie:
Over the palmoil matter.
As a Yoruba o, there is nothing palmoil cannot be used for....and there is no one that cannot use it.
Sugar is to the minimal.
Honey is a big fat NO.

The palmoil and sugar helps to ease chesty cough and is an age-long remedy. Palmoil is used when stooling gets out of hand, when kids convulse too, palmoil is used to calm them down. It is rubbed on insect bites to reduce swolleness and itchiness.
Even on the day of the naming in a typical Yoruba setting, a drop of oil is placed on baby's lips. It is called "ero" meaning "antidote ".

I am not so much bothered about what remedy you should use but how a 6 week old child got cough. I understand if there is an older sibling. Those ones can pack germs like nansense. Or you live in a dusty area.
Usually once cold sets in, get ready for cough so do all you can to let the catarrh flow so it doesn't graduate to cough.
If not please mind those that kiss baby all in the name of love. Even you. Don't even let them put baby's fingers in their mouth.

Please see your Dr. but if all prescribed drugs( they won't give you cough syrup o) don't work in 3 days, use the palmoil and sugar. Just a tip of your finger is ok.

Jamjam5000

Thanks maam zaynie...

She caught cold cos it's " fall" which is known as flu season and i have been taking her out.
But is it ok to give her the palm oil thingy considering her age n what dose wld u recommend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
ozycy:

I think this cough and cartarrh is just everywhere. I remember 2 mamas complained of same thing few pages back. Baby Sophie is also having same serious cough and cartarrh, infact she was also running temperature and not eating very well like before. I think hers is teething shaa. For the running nose, I use Shea butter. Am just waiting it out as am not in for drugs.

Thanks dear.

I tried shea butter mixed with a lil bit of rub still...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
AbbynHummy:
Pls mothers, is it advisable to buy ok clothes for a new born baby.
Good question, pls mamas answer cos I saw one pregnant lady in the market asking me to help her choose for her newborn and I advised her against it but she was telling me those ones are too espensive, not even grade A, e don pass fairly used self. I helped her select but within me I was not comfortable wearing Ok for a newborn. I will love to hear mothers' response on this.
cc feddy27, Zaynie, sugah and other mama's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jummy004: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
No pain. [/quote] thanks cappo of life!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
comtem2011:
The devil is a liar, hope u ve taken him to the hospital? You will have no reason to weep over him In Jesus Name.
Amen, thanks. he's ok now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mamas I am really depressed...I just looked at my stitched site...my tear went close to my anus,not a small one ooo. After urinating the day before yesterday I noticed something sticking out from my vagina...I drew it out,it was stinking, and then my discharge had same smell(2 days before I saw that). After drawing it out,my next discharge had no smell...So today, I looked at my tear site,I could see my red skin,it was as if it was open..I don't know if I can bear another stitching..and funny enough I don't pass gas via my vagina.I am just depressed!. Will it heal on it's own?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.