Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138320 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Moyingirl My sisters I pushed cos I couldn't hold it again.She quickly checked me again and dillated me with her hand,pushed again and at the second push my Dd came at 5:10pm weighing 3kg.The placental did not delay also.Had small tear and was suture.[/quote]

Congrats teamie. may your LO be a source of blessing to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
tiwatopebam:

I posted this since yesterday, nobody responded, it is well oo, this is my first time of posting here.

Is there any team like JUNE 2017

Mama, Abeg no vex. Welcome to the thread. There should be a TEAM JUNE but I don't know who their cappo is but be rest assured that you are in the right place and your team mates will soon show up to identify with you. I don't also know if folic acid is good enough but experienced mamas will answer that. May you carry to term IJN. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thanks blessed mama's for the welcome,
Oh see golden chair, Zaynie u too much, , yipeeee my crochet buddy Tatacherie, I decided to take a break off anything that reminded me I was ttc.
JUMAYIN(happy to see you back) and SURYsuri, thanks for the mention .
Moyingirl may God bless you and ur LO.
Tiwatopebam congrats I'm team June also.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
With a grateful heart I appreciate God for the journey so far. Am super excited, it's been five wonderful years together with my husband. Happy wedding anniversary to us.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Congrats moyingirl. May God bless and keep your lo.

I woke up at about 4am today with some pain lower abdomen but I wasn't sure it was contraction. It kept coming and soon were at regular intervals so i called my doc and he asked me to come in.
I went to the Hosp. Doc did VE, told me I'm dilating and that I should go home n come back in the night.
Pls pray for me.

Cc: iomoge2 and all Nov mama

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Blessedmum:
With a grateful heart I appreciate God for the journey so far. Am super excited, it's been five wonderful years together with my husband. Happy wedding anniversary to us.
Congratulations to you both! many happy years together. ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
missade:

I woke up at about 4am today with some pain lower abdomen but I wasn't sure it was contraction. It kept coming and soon were at regular intervals so i called my doc and he asked me to come in.
I went to the Hosp. Doc did VE, told me I'm dilating and that I should go home n come back in the night.
Pls pray for me.

Go and conquer...our prayers are with you! Safe delivery Dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
missade:

Pls pray for me.

you r in my prayers sweetie, go into d favour room n bring forth

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
iomoge2:

Am good o...
Zoe haf learn to close eyes since o.
Lol

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
ozycy:

You are my WA buddy. 6years and counting.
Really! Happy anniversary to us, we will celebrate many more years in God's love and blessings.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
iomoge2:
Happy anniversary to BlessedMum.

May your home keep being sweet in Jesus name.
Amen.

My love to your boy.
Hugs.
Amen....thanks Sis . Attached is ur picture.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ehen
Maake una come chop

Gizdodo garnished with spring onions and peppered chicken

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Congratulations to you both! many happy years together. ..
Thanks Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
HWA ma'am Ozycy (the mama that cured my snail cravings) and bleesedmum
May God bless your homes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
tiwatopebam:

I posted this since yesterday, nobody responded, it is well oo, this is my first time of posting here.

Is there any team like JUNE 2017

Hello my name is Nicole, am new here ist timer but I have read most of d post here ryt from the beginning, (2012) am currently preg and due for next yr march/April...guess am team 2017..

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
missade:

Pls pray for me.

I pray d Lord will see u tru in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello expectant mummy's ,my name is Nicole and am a ist timer, currently 16weeks and 4days, plz I have been experiencing constipation since yestady dunno if its bcs I ate banana and pineapple (sugar content) today my poop was so hard and I bled bcs of that, tho I use to have constipation before I took in but it stopped after I got preg, again I don't also know if its d beans and yam I ate,mybe its too strong for my tummy.... Any advice plz...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Blessedmum:

HWA dear. May you and your hubby experience more bliss in your marriage. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
missade:

Pls pray for me.

Congrats in advance mama. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Hello my name is Nicole, am new here ist timer but I have read most of d post here ryt from the beginning, (2012) am currently preg and due for next yr march/April...guess am team 2017..

A very big welcome to you dear. May you carry to term and deliver safely in due time

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Blessedmum:
congratz dear,may God continue to bless your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
Hello expectant mummy's ,my name is Nicole and am a ist timer, currently 16weeks and 4days, plz I have been experiencing constipation since yestady dunno if its bcs I ate banana and pineapple (sugar content) today my poop was so hard and I bled bcs of that, tho I use to have constipation before I took in but it stopped after I got preg, again I don't also know if its d beans and yam I ate,mybe its too strong for my tummy.... Any advice plz...
welcome dear,enjoy your stay..as per your question sabi mamas will answer when they cum online...ftm too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Welcum back Iyomomireloaded and all the newbies,have a h n h 9months..

@Missade,we await your good news

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Ehen
Maake una come chop

Gizdodo garnished with spring onions and peppered chicken

Why are u doing dis to me? Pls take all dis ur recipe and food easy now.

@zaynie, @feddy27,@ jumayin
To eat is a problem for me because of heartburn do u have an idea of what I can do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
. Abeg sis, remove pineapple and papaya from ur diet for now as for constipation, sabi mamas will tend to u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
What I do na Oya vex not. Come chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Chanbaby:

Why are u doing dis to me? Pls take all dis ur recipe and food easy now.

@zaynie, @feddy27,@ jumayin
To eat is a problem for me because of heartburn do u have an idea of what I can do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
stephmiracle:

A very big welcome to you dear. May you carry to term and deliver safely in due time

Amen ooo tnx dear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kunmimum: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Amen!!!.

We are doing great... The Lord be praised. Still can't believe I am now a mum. smiley

Wishing all mamas a wonderful weekend.

Cheers

feddy27:
Hello #TeamOctober#, It's another weekend to count our blessings as a team smiley smiley smiley

Ok, let's take our roll call. Please answer so we know you are ok.

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Father, we thank you for your unending love towards us. We thank you for those yet to give birth; supernatural delivery shall be their portion in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you for the testimonies of child birth all through the week, more shall come our way in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mummytee:
welcome dear,enjoy your stay..as per your question sabi mamas will answer when they cum online...ftm too

Ohh tnx so much plz dey should ans me o, I also have this hardening in my lower abdomen and little pain in my naval, what's the meaning plz...is it normal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
callola:
. Abeg sis, remove pineapple and papaya from ur diet for now as for constipation, sabi mamas will tend to u.

Hmmm, noted,won't try it again, but are oranges okay?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oranges are fine..

nicoleswizzi:

Hmmm, noted,won't try it again, but are oranges okay?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
HWA ma'am Ozycy (the mama that cured my snail cravings) and bleesedmum
May God bless your homes
Amen, thanks Sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.