Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134536 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Besea:
HWA, blessedmum.
Thanks Sis kiss

This week is one of the best weeks of my life, today makes it a month that I became a mother. Fifth wedding anniversary loading tomorrow, iomoge2 hope you are prepared to fulfill your part of our agreement?

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tyconcept hbd to baby mofe.kissess n hugs to him.

Faded glory hugs n kissess.take ur time n comeback stronger.
Hod be with u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good day mama's, pls I need help each time I eat after sometime it feels like my food is stuck on my throat I presume that's heartburn. Pls if it is, what can I do? I am 24weeks gone.

Secondly, once I stand or walk for 5minutes my waist will feel very heavy and it will begin to ache. What can I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
zaynie:
We all know the person behind the fadedglory moniker.
I can and will vouch for her any day and anytime.
Please help her if you can.
I'm sure that if she left her matrimonial home, she did because she had no other choice and I respect her decision.
It takes a lot to pack your things and leave. Knowing there are some things that aren't movable, some that you have to let go of. It takes a lot.
What will people say?
How will I cope?
Where will I go?
Where will I start from?
Is it really better out there?
Fadedglory please post your account details.
I don't have much now but In Sha Allah by month end I will certainly send something in.
Regards to your boy kiss
And don't think it. If you do, do small small. Hypertension is a life long illness. It becomes worse just when it is time for you to enjoy the fruit of your hard work.
This too shall pass Sis.

I love my husband and from all indications he loves me more but I can NEVER EVER EVER have joint account with any human being.... or build house together..... if he cannot buy land or build house for me.... let him buy or build for himself. I will keep my small money till I can do me.
Even business, I can loan you capital but I want no share in your business. Pay me back my money and go your way in peace. I will use my money and do me.

People change! Even me.

Cest fini!!! Mad props... double thumbs up.. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beyedew, longest time.... how is Bobo?
Enkaydewdrops my personal person, how your side. Jay Nko?
Teegali..... your baby is cute for days. May she always be the coolness of your eyes. Amin
Missmalachi, you sef be the captain na.... it's in you wink

Loisemm, you obviously haven't met many Muslim women. Dem no get any chill at all o......
We declare divorce with speech thrice, then wait about 41 days to be sure no pregnancy then bye bye niyen.
The day I saw a divorced mother of 3 hijab sister, I was like shocked..... when she started saying all she went through...I felt so much pity. 2 other women have come and gone after her. The one there now seems worn out already.
In Islam, divorced women aren't looked down upon. In fact na dem dey quick remarry pass sef.
My mother packed out in my dad's absence. My father's cousin till date hails my mom for resilience. He can't even tell us all she faced cos he was there when it all happened. He told momsy to take him along and till date he and my father no gree.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good evening mamas in the house, just got my BFP, am team June,am almost five weeks, please what should I start taking, am taking only folic acid for now.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
modath:

Cest fini!!! Mad props... double thumbs up.. kiss

Maami..... na em nah....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
tyconcepts:

Sharp woman......Smiling @ your siggy.

MMM naim be my work now grin

Yes o.
That's d real deal o.

Guess what? I am now a guider o.
grin grin grin

Me n Zoe go guider school like no mans biz and we passed in flyinh colors.... upgraded too.

*Runs outta thread*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hapi birthday dear mofe. Many more fruitful years.

Congrats to all dos dat hav delivered, and welcome newbies. Welcome mama Jay. Kikiki.

It's well and settled Restoredglory....

Pls mamas iIwanna participate on thread cuties, dnt understand dis English,... Not enough memory.
I Wil update my dad pics as my profile pics, kindly check. My profile later. Tnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Blessedmum:

Thanks Sis kiss

This week is one of the best weeks of my life, today makes it a month that I became a mother. Fifth wedding anniversary loading tomorrow, iomoge2 hope you are prepared to fulfill your part of our agreement?

Shines teeth...
We wee still see baby pix even if Zoe refuses to come as agreed....

The babe is packing extra fat and doing professional make up.
Using powder n perf join.
Chio... yanga of the highest order.

My doc no gree look my side as i go anc today... says go n cum back when labour sets in. sad

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
rofemiguwa:

In ur state u dey go read twaci blue book abi.kikikiki.
Na another adam go join zoey for there.
No call us oooo.
We warn u grin

As in ehn.... she haf kee me finish.....
I wonder why labour never start with all my cum cum.... lol

Twaci na master abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks ma mum zaynie,Atinuke wa o won nko.You very correct about your submission on Muslim women,remarrying n divorce, I am a living witness. May God continue to keep and preserve our home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twaci(f): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
iomoge2:

Twaci na master abeg.
Thanks dear cheesy

Wish you a pain free and safe delivery smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
zaynie:

Enkaydewdrops my personal person, how your side. Jay Nko?

Mama, we dey oh.
How are you and the family?
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
iomoge2:

Twaci na master abeg.

Ha! shocked
iomoge2... What is this I'm seeing?
Zoe, please, close your eyes...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are you doing ma'am?

Twaci, please, have mercy.
I'm still a fargin!!!
cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ha! shocked
iomoge2... What is this I'm seeing?
Zoe, please, close your eyes...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are you doing ma'am?

Twaci, please, have mercy.
I'm still a fargin!!!
cheesy

Am good o...
Zoe haf learn to close eyes since o.
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Twaci:
Thanks dear cheesy

Wish you a pain free and safe delivery smiley

Amen o.

Thanks much.
Hope to read more from u.
Waiting 4 ur next story....

I like that u started n finished it.

Welldone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twaci(f): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
iomoge2:

Amen o.

Thanks much.
Hope to read more from u.
Waiting 4 ur next story....

I like that u started n finished it.

Welldone.
Sure dear. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Greetings!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
ahnie:
Greetings!
Hello bae.....i hv tried ur both lines they were nt connecting.hope u are good

@zaynie we both know the effect of captainship on me nau......its a no no

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
missmalachi:

Hello bae.....i hv tried ur both lines they were nt connecting.hope u are good

My life z upside middle grin grin.i nor say zayn.ie no kuku call rara.

Babe pregnancy z bae mehn.its the real Deal.your gyal dey ooo.we are getting berra.how z life!I go gist you my naughty xcapades some other time.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
ahnie:

My life z upside middle grin grin.i nor say zayn.ie no kuku call rara.

Babe pregnancy z bae mehn.its the real Deal.your gyal dey ooo.we are getting berra.how z life!I go gist you my naughty xcapades some other time.

You know how many times I call? E no dey go na....
Oya chop kiss kiss
Dis na Zino own kiss
For baby inside kiss kiss kiss
How you dey.

Missmalachi, fear not. Second time is a charm grin
I remember that fight you get with your dh that time wey your edd don reach and you no born. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
missmalachi:

D fear of porting is d beginning of no captainship grin. But d jinx as been broken now, no fear u hear. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
missmalachi:
But wait oooooooo

Why is it that when marriages are having issues it is d women we always tell to do deliverance n fasting n praying to keep the shaking home.

What exactly do the men do to keep a home from falling apart?

Even bible say can two work together.......except they agree.

In my opinion sha the dude shld be willing to make it work ooooo.

Chei women don suffer for this part of d world.

In other news............
Wc is d nxt month to reg n who will b d cappo cos e b lik say i go reg
hahahahaha, Chei,I like dis diversion biko! Neva expected this, congrats mama. Anyway, for ur first paragraph, na so we see am o and only d grace of God can change dt perception.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
zaynie:

You know how many times I call? E no dey go na....
Oya chop kiss kiss
Dis na Zino own kiss
For baby inside kiss kiss kiss
How you dey.

Missmalachi, fear not. Second time is a charm grin
I remember that fight you get with your dh that time wey your edd don reach and you no born. cheesy
just kidding mehn...you wey dey always call me like fire grin..i believe you!
I flip ikebe for you.how z moyo and damsel Atinuke!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:57am On Oct 22, 2016
gandyluv:
my birth story

According to LMP and d 3scans I did,i have Oct 6th as my edd.wen I went for my 38 week visit,d doctor said my cervix is so thick and baby has not engaged..the doctor said may be the baby's head is too big dats y it has not engaged so he ended up scanning me..

based on the scan result baby's weight was already 3.6..I wasn't surprised because I ate alot of carbohydrates during pregnancy days so I was expecting a big baby even though I don't want d weight to be more than 3kg

the doctor now advised since this is my first pregnancy,he don't want me to end up with Cs,that if he allow me to reach my edd baby will be too big and I can't push him out.he said I should come for induction on 30th,i told him that I don't want to go through d stress of induction and end up with Cs.
he was able to convince me and he promised me that i wunt feel any pain.

on the 29th Sept I started feeling pains,i went to the hospital and d doctor checked and said my cervix is becoming soft,that we are preparing for baby and baby is also preparing.i was asked to come back tomorrow around 6.am.

wen I went come,i was still having irregular contractions but the were bearable.the contractions became 20mins apart at night and I couldn't sleep.i left for the hospital very early in d morning with my hospital bag and told my mum I will call her wen I need her..

I arrived d hospital around 6.30am,the doctor came in around 7am,he checked me and said I was already 2cm.he said I'll do gud and everything will be fine.i wanted to stand up but the doctor said I should lie down so that the drug he inserted will not scatter.he asked d nurse to get me up after 30mins.

I started sweating around 9am,i was feeling pains that i don't even know how to control it.i was jus rolling on d floor.l called my mum to come that am dying.the nurse came and did a Ve on me and she said I was already 5cm,she wanted to inject me and I asked her was d injection for,she said pain reliever I told her that please I dont want any more pains she should jus let me be,she said I wunt feel any pain after the injection so I allowed her to inject me.

the doctor came in and did another VE and said I was 6cm,he said he will make the labour short so he broke my water.i was in serious pains that i started crying and nodding my head that no one told me labour was that painful.

I was taken to the delivery room and that was history for me cos I don't know anything that happen there.the only thing I could remembered was d gave me like five injections and I slept.wen I woke up d first thing I did was to touch my stomach and d doctor and his team started laughing at me that i am looking for my son??he asked my mum to bring him and I so my bundle of joy..

his name is ECHONME-EMO(love of God) ALI ISTIfANUS.he came out at exactly 11.13am(so I was told) and he weighs 3kg.wishing the remaining mamas supernatural delivery.

sorry for any mistakes as am typing this in pains.my stitches got open and I went back to the hospital,i was stitch back after enduring the pains.the thing is now open again I don't really know wat to do.

cc feddy27

Howz baby n mummy doing?
Hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:00am On Oct 22, 2016
tipsyjules:

I trust u na grin u want to be prepared. Weda machine or hand, I still feel it will be painful o.I just wish there's something like plaster that will just be placed on the episiotomy and it will heal without them sewing it.

Or gum... kikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2016
Dearest SerendipityF, Ugochiada, Stephmiracle, Mamajesu, Ojac1, Kwentjules, Marcjane and Chicmoniq, Serefunmee, Ibari, Beebee12, adaEkube, Ahmanim, besttbabe, Odycute, Itunumary, rollyare, Tequila10 and Nkoyo13 !

How are you all doing? Please respond let me sure you are ok. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:40am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello #TeamOctober#, It's another weekend to count our blessings as a team smiley smiley smiley

Trust everyone is doing great ! remember in this team, THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!!!! GOD WHO STARTED THIS GOOD WORK MUST SURELY PERFECT IT !!!!!!!

We had THREE (3) birth announcements during the week grin Please celebrate with our fellow teamies: Kunmimum, Moyingirl and Bussy2rhymes.

We are getting close to the finishing line successfully and I'm excited because no one fell off the way! This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Ok, let's take our roll call. Please answer so we know you are ok.

1. feddy27 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
2. SerendipityF – Purple
3. Gandyluv - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
4. BellaElla - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
5. Onyinyechika08 - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
6. Sugarcanebaby - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
7. Kunmimum - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
8. Babylove01 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
9. Lilybestie - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
10. blessedchick - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
11. Ugochiada - Purple
12. Lbotusme - Violet * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
13. Luscioustrish - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
14. nwapastor - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
15. Moyingirl - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
16. Teegali - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
17. Teeteek - Purple *Delivered twin girls*
18. tejirikennedy - Violet *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
19. Emerald22 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
20. Quin9 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
21. Nennynj - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
22. Mamajesu
23. Ojac1
24. Kwentjules
25. Marcjane
26. Chicmoniq
27. Veleta * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
28. Stephmiracle
29. bussy2rhymes* Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
30. Serefunmee *Ported from September*
31. Ibari *Ported from September*
32. Beebee12 *Ported from September*
33. AdaEkube *Ported from September*
34. Teal *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
35. Ahmanim *Ported from September*
36. besttbabe *Ported from September*
37. Odycute *Ported from September*
38. Itunumary *Ported from September*
39. rollyare *Ported from September*
40. Chizeal *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
41. Tequila10 *Ported from September*
42. Nkoyo13 *Ported from September*
43. Vee992 *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby boy*

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Father, we thank you for your unending love towards us. We thank you for those yet to give birth; supernatural delivery shall be their portion in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you for the testimonies of child birth all through the week, more shall come our way in Jesus name. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 5:35am On Oct 22, 2016
iomoge2:

Yes o.
That's d real deal o.

Guess what? I am now a guider o.
grin grin grin

Me n Zoe go guider school like no mans biz and we passed in flyinh colors.... upgraded too.

*Runs outta thread*
Hmmnn Mama Zoey of life MMM Expert

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by veleta: 6:03am On Oct 22, 2016
@Feddy27,thumbs up for the good job. It's not easy, vigilante is real.
Congrats to all moms that have delivered and to those yet to deliver, God will see you guys through in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.