Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137667 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2016
Alright ladies I believe we all mean well both the doubters and the believers right?

I quote "help me if you are moved as a wife,mother, sister, daughter and human" the help wasn't mandatory to everybody BUT IF YOU ARE MOVED! To help with money or to buy her gold jewellery or George wrapper so she can raise money.

dissecting are life story here now isn't fair at all! She wanted to keep herself anonymous but willing to reveal to whomever she pleases and trust. Some mamas by their statements in the argument have said too much about her already and some people can pick her identity from it based on that. Making reference to her past gist here was uncalled for.

Mumz why not email fadedglory and ask any question you might want, to confirm if she's who she says she is or why and actually if she is in that condition? And not cast doubtful shadows on those that are moved to help( please don't take this the wrong way).

Like in who wants to be a millionaire, most times walking away is better than staying put and make a mistake that could cost you everything!

Marriage is not a do or die o!
If she needs space to get herself together and maybe come back fully armed for battle? It's her choice.
All we can do is support her with prayers and finances as that's what she really needs now.

I hope I made sense o don't wanna fight anybody bikonu. Good morning.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2016
tyconcepts
Happy birthday to your boy, may he live to fulfill destiny.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2016
enque:
Pele dear...The Lord is your strength.
I'm fine o...waddling and anxiously waiting for december. Body don de tire small small.

Don't worry sis.
December is around the corner.
May God make the rest of the journey smooth and easy for you. Amen...

Happy birthday Mofe... God bless you kiddo... kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop
How is baby Jay? Glad to have u back!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2016
feddy27:
happy birthday teamie; Emerald22 and enque. May your days be filled with heaven's blessings
Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello every1. I'm new here but I hope to always contribute and also get response to my questions.
I'm pregnant with my 2nd bbabbyy, had to stop breasfeedi g abruptly 4my 1yr+ baby. D problem now is dat 4d past 5days my brwasts r still swollen, infact my right breast particularly. Its so engroged da I feel it veryy stone strong. How can I help dis go away?
thanks all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
perfectcrown:
Hello every1. I'm new here but I hope to always contribute and also get response to my questions.
I'm pregnant with my 2nd bbabbyy, had to stop breasfeedi g abruptly 4my 1yr+ baby. D problem now is dat 4d past 5days my brwasts r still swollen, infact my right breast particularly. Its so engroged da I feel it veryy stone strong. How can I help dis go away?
thanks all
Learnt here that cold cabbage leaf helps, just put it in your bra and change it may be hourly. mothers have testified to it here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks so much @comtem. I'll get some wen I go out later. I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
missmalachi:

Happy birthday to ur son @tyconcepts......may he continually bring smile to ur face

Amen

Thanks darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hbd to u president Mofe Brian(my baby's namesake). U wil inherit all d prayers ur momma released on ur head n some more kiss kiss.
Cc: tyconcepts

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks Sis.

enkaydewdrop:

Don't worry sis.
December is around the corner.
May God make the rest of the journey smooth and easy for you. Amen...

Happy birthday Mofe... God bless you kiddo... kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Teegali:
Baby Rihannat says good morning to all mummy s n dad's on this forum. Thanks so much for your prayers and good wishes.
Wow! She is such a cutie. She will continue to be a blessing to your household.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Happy belated birthday enque and emerald22

Happy birthday to your son tyconcepts

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
meenagiggs:
1. If there is any one using that beautiful boy as a bargaining chip it's the husband. "She has to bring back his child before she can access the funds in their joint account" or so I read.

2. How do you know he's not as bad as she says? She's the one who has been living with him. We don't care about his side of the story here. We aren't here to judge. She is the one who is our own. We know him not.
If she says he's bad, then he is BAD.

3. She's no fool to walk away from ten of years of marriage for no real reason. Imagine another woman in your home. What are you gonna do? Run her bath water, cook and serve her and make your bed for your husband to sleep with her?

It's all boils down to how much you can take. You choose to leave or stay. No one should make that choice for you. Some women don't even consider cheating a deal breaker. 'all men cheat' ' men are polygamous by nature'
They make excuses to stay because of what society would think of them. Some stay because they can't survive alone financially. That's why it is advisable to have your own money.

4. She asked for help. So let's render her help if we can and stop dissecting her marriage. It must have been hard for her to come here in the first place.

You have said it all. I like ur point of view

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wow, very cute baby u have @Teegali, God bless her.

Happy birthday to eyinmofe Brian, may he continue to grow in grace and strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
comtem2011:
[quote author=enkaydewdrop

How is baby Jay?
Glad to have u back!

Thanks sis.
He's good.
How's your baby too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thank you sisters, I appreciate you all.

I love my husband God knows I do, But I really do think I need this time off! To put my life in a better perspective. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by this man, decisions, friends and many more.

He is using me against me! When a man knows you love him so deep and forgives easily, he will use it against you.

I need to find me for now, do something outside his shadows before it's too late, every money I've ever earned or spent has my husband boldly written on it.

My mil loves me but doesn't believe all I say her son does. If I go stay with her, my husband and them will convince me in a twinkle of an eye to return home and then it starts all over again. He is a very good talker and manipulator angry

So please bare with me and support me in prayers, maybe I was too hasty when I said my marriage is over and done for! I believe in God's miracle, so I believe He can make a new man out of my husband but I need to do this far (praying and finding my worth).and away from him.

The day I came home from the village I found my house cleaned and food that I didn't cook in my freezer! I thought my Sil came over and I called thanking her but she says she wasn't the one.

My husbands answer was that he left the tap running and water flooded the house so he called someone to come clean the house and the isi ewu was takeaway from an outing he and his friends had and he knows I like meat so he brought some home for me.

something then happened that made us quarrel promoting my moving out but I don't want to lay all here

That was his story to everyone and the lady "someone" is now in my home still being paraded as a housekeeper but I remembered her face during my son's naming so I'm no fuuul.

If he is under any evil spell (I have asked his mum to pray for her son) I need my sanity to go spiritual in fervent prayers! I can't do it under the same roof with him.
I also need to find a means of survival in the interim which was why I came here seeking for help.

As an introvert most of my wrappers are still brand new( hardly attend functions I buy the asoebi and keep) We ran a fashion house together, I sketch and manage the staffs while he does the PR and finance aspect! I also have valuable jewelleries that I can trade for cash.

Mama zaynie adviced me not to sell but please sis allow me sell some ejoor! I won't sell all I promise.

Any mama interested should please and please contact me while I also scout around for who will buy.

I will deactivate this handle shortly after I post this, will resume with my regular handle someday. I thank you all and wish you all the very best! God bless( the love here is tremendous I must say and I'm very honoured)

My son and I will be back kiss

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
@Nobody, I'm sorry to read about all what you are going through. life indeed is a battle and I pray you have the grace and support you'll need in abundance to win this battle. I understand what you mean and I must commend you for the decision to discover yourself. alot of our men take advantage of our innocent hearts and total love for granted and it takes a strong willed woman to make the decision you made. I'm not financially able to help you now but my prayers will always be with you. please be of good courage. I have been a guest here for almost 6months n on peeping mode but reading your story smoked me out of hiding. Abeg my other mamas, it's good to love your husband o but please let us all learn something from this issue and get something doing o, because of days like this. alot of our men will say they'll provide everything and all we have to do is stay home and care for the family but tomorrow when any issue arise, they'll tell us that we didn't work for anything. I'm in this category and I know how it feels be to totally dependent and that is why I'm struggling to see that as soon as this baby I'm carrying is born ( by the way, my third missionary journey and team Feb 2017 and it's my third baby girl ) I get him to set up a business for me in my own name either by crook or by rook. abeg make we wake up o, na who love don epp? I have you in my prayer sis and may your labour over your home, child and marriage never be in vain. please endeavour to tell you mum urgently. nothing beats motherly love and support and believe me, her prayers over you will go a long way in helping you win this battle. my love to your son. stay strong sis and may your glory be restored brighter than before. other able mamas, I greet o. make una no vex say i jus jump window enter house, na as this matter pepper me for body reach. oya wey my team mate, make una try welcome me small na. congrats to all delivered mama's and their babies, more grace and strength to d waddlings and congrats to the new preggers. ATC God hasn't forgotten you and we shall celebrate you soonest.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
fadedglory, to Restoredglory, iItink iIknw u too,and it's not a guess...... frm ur old moniker...silver or gold I gat none to offer, bt my prayer is dis, May ur lost glory be restored in hundred folds, may the Good lord deliver ur hubby frm any bondage what so ever.

Every happily married enemy, household enemies, baby enemies, homebreakers Wil surrender becos God gat u sis. It's well wif u everyminute of the day....

cry hmmm, esof1, jst confirmed my suspicion, my mum opened up today dat I was circumcised ooo, with the use of blade. And iIwas dumbfounded..... Can't explain how I feel, wot she's not aware is if iIwas actually a firlt in skul days or not. Jisus... How can dat act be used to determine if a woman would be wayward or not. ND she also said our last girl was not, dat she decided to let it be, to see d outcome. Den I asked, wots d outcome?? cry cry cry cry[code][/code].

Hmm is dat d reason y I hardly get moved or it takes me a long while to get wet/turned on. My hubby actually asked if iIwas circum., one day, he said am a frigid..... Wot dos dat min sabi mama's.... I was so unhappy dat he had to change d subject by force, whilst begging me to let go....

Cc mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks Sugah

sugah:
Happy belated birthday enque and emerald22

Happy birthday to your son tyconcepts
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks Mamas for the birthday wishes....
May God bless us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fadedglory, it is well with you *hugs*

You need time and space to gain your sanity. I pray God sees you thru this phase! This too shall pass and you will come out victorious. Brace up, put your life togeda, get something going for you, take care of your son and be happy. I would say involve your family, you can't carry this alone. May God grant you wisdom in handling this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Teegali, your baby is soo cute! My love to her kiss kiss kiss

Tyconcepts, happy birthday to your son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
VEE992:

Where you restitched?
No....that sensation I had was as a result of the outer lips of the vjay swelling. ..one of the healing process
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
iomoge2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3389885/journal-nymphomaniac

Who wants to pass time... grin
Ohhhhh Lord! Madam you wanna kii sumbodi for this hot sun? I read a few lines and I am already looking for Mr cold feet embarassed Ohhhhh boi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lemme go and share it so my goons can read lolz.

At glitteringlory stay strong ma'am! All will be well.

Welcome omoloula enjoy your Preggy your team captain will include your name to the team.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
missmalachi,Blessedmum,Besea,n mum Fedora @feddy27 thanks so much for the mentions.All mums thanks to you all.God bless all our LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ma'am tyconcepts,happy birthday to your son,God bless him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
@Fadedglory,the Lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
@ Shinningglory, I have tried typing several times but I just don't know what to say. God has got ur back sis, d person I feel for the most is d innocent handsome boy dat's being made to pass thru this.
I trust you will come out victorious coz you and your boy are overcomers. You are in my prayers. Whoever has her account number shld plz give me let me contribute my own token.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
iomoge2:

In ur state u dey go read twaci blue book abi.kikikiki.
Na another adam go join zoey for there.
No call us oooo.
We warn u grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
iomoge2:

Sharp woman......Smiling @ your siggy.

MMM naim be my work now grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.