Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151910 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Sansa143:
Part 3
By 12pm that tuesday,the cramp starting hitting me bad!I started having d poo-poo feeling n him nurse come check oh n lo n behold I was 8cm!Dem just prepare evry sharp sharp!The contractions just grew strong and dere was no pain at all,where d pain vanish go,i can say uptill date!I tell nurse say I wan poo oh,she said I shld go ahead,i push oh tinking jay wld just pop out but na one annoying chunk of poo comot!I vex,one of d matron said she wants to monitor to ensure I don get a tear or cut so na so she sit dwn dere on top chair d monitor!One student nurse just dey dere d shout say make dem jsut cut me to hasten d process na him d matron turn eye her ask her why!I just d push oh d go,d head don d show small small,dem just d encourage me d give me malt to sip!D attending doctors were coming in to check d progress!I push n was alrdy exhausted n I hrd d docs suggesting cs,i immediately got one super natural strength 4rom no where n I pushed n d matron asked me stop cos she noticed sumtin!It was d cord wrapped round Jay neck and it was alrdy choking him!That was wen she decided to give me d almighty cut(dat poo hurts)afta which she ask me to push which I did n Jay came out at 1:25pm weighing 3.3kg!
Nice one sansa! Thank God for u

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Giddyperson:
You can try eating bitter leaf soup cos i heard that it increases breast milk production for nursing mothers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol is yours running well yet, mine are engorged yet not flowing well. Who has any more helpful tips biko? I've drank pap, tea, juice, put palm kennel on niple, pumped breaxst, I'm desperate cuz it's getting harder and harder to let my omugwo people allow me feed the baby NAN

U av done enof. Remaining to bring ur lo to latch on u. Make sure she/he is latching well. Let her/him sucks until he is tired. U wil see d result. Also massage breast with hot water

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Sansa143:
Part 3
By 12pm that tuesday,the cramp starting hitting me bad!I started having d poo-poo feeling n him nurse come check oh n lo n behold I was 8cm!Dem just prepare evry sharp sharp!The contractions just grew strong and dere was no pain at all,where d pain vanish go,i can say uptill date!I tell nurse say I wan poo oh,she said I shld go ahead,i push oh tinking jay wld just pop out but na one annoying chunk of poo comot!I vex,one of d matron said she wants to monitor to ensure I don get a tear or cut so na so she sit dwn dere on top chair d monitor!One student nurse just dey dere d shout say make dem jsut cut me to hasten d process na him d matron turn eye her ask her why!I just d push oh d go,d head don d show small small,dem just d encourage me d give me malt to sip!D attending doctors were coming in to check d progress!I push n was alrdy exhausted n I hrd d docs suggesting cs,i immediately got one super natural strength 4rom no where n I pushed n d matron asked me stop cos she noticed sumtin!It was d cord wrapped round Jay neck and it was alrdy choking him!That was wen she decided to give me d almighty cut(dat poo hurts)afta which she ask me to push which I did n Jay came out at 1:25pm weighing 3.3kg!

Congratulations,God bless and keep the entire family. Your birth story is similar to my last delivery,a cord was also around his neck so they had to give me a cut,coincidentally my boy's name is also jayden & born on 26Apr. But i wonder what causes a cord to wrap a baby in the delivery process,i pray not to experience such again

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2017
hebrewbirths:

Thanks mama I have done that, I think I belong to your team.

Awww, welcome to team supernatural delivery,it will be easy for us all. Wishing you a healthy and stress free journey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin
Giddyperson:

Lol is yours running well yet, mine are engorged yet not flowing well. Who has any more helpful tips biko? I've drank pap, tea, juice, put palm kennel on niple, pumped breaxst, I'm desperate cuz it's getting harder and harder to let my omugwo people allow me feed the baby NAN

Mama giddyperson, I advice u try massage ur boobs with hot water(not too hot o) and cloth, it will melt the gorginess and help the milk flow out fast. This worked for me when I had my 2nd baby. try it and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2017
imurboss:

Awww, welcome to team supernatural delivery,it will be easy for us all. Wishing you a healthy and stress free journey

Amen. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinotinto5: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2017
imurboss:

Seems everyone on this thread prays to have twins,chaii God will do it for you all o,wish i could exchange with you sha. Amen to your prayers
You don't know how lucky u ar ,tbh imagine goin tru the pain of one 4 two then rest or close SHOP.choi! Congrats nne
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2017
4realwoman:
You can try eating bitter leaf soup cos i heard that it increases breast milk production for nursing mothers
Thanks, how to get someone to cook bitterleaf soup when it doesn't contain Uziza and uda.

hebrewbirths:
grin grin

Mama giddyperson, I advice u try massage ur boobs with hot water(not too hot o) and cloth, it will melt the gorginess and help the milk flow out fast. This worked for me when I had my 2nd baby. try it and thank me later
Jennykoko3009:

U av done enof. Remaining to bring ur lo to latch on u. Make sure she/he is latching well. Let her/him sucks until he is tired. U wil see d result. Also massage breast with hot water
Jennykoko3009:

Jennykoko3009:

Thanks you guys, I'm off to boil water grin. Baby's latch has been strong right from day one and she sucks really hard, I feel bad for her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
If you're engorged use a hot towel to massage your boobs. It will flow out sharply
Giddyperson:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Welcome @hebrewbirths @imurboss abeg ooo,at what week scan did they see multiples ? You mean all the previous scans didn't detect it?
Scary stuff
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Health16: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Nice to see mums find solutions here,

want to tell all mums in the house that you could lose

weight after child birth with the winning fat buster tea

It's healthy and natural (all herbs)

Kindly visit >>>

http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/tea-product/ for more.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Tnks dear,my son has a name sake!Tell Jay my son says hi kiss
imurboss:

Congratulations,God bless and keep the entire family. Your birth story is similar to my last delivery,a cord was also around his neck so they had to give me a cut,coincidentally my boy's name is also jayden & born on 26Apr. But i wonder what causes a cord to wrap a baby in the delivery process,i pray not to experience such again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Sansa143:
Tnks dear,my son has a name sake!Tell Jay my son says hi kiss

Sansa u eeehnnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
If you're engorged use a hot towel to massage your boobs. It will flow out sharply
I'm on it cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Hi love,bin looking 4 u!Watch out 4 d concluding BS,will attach Jay's pic!
Rhemy2013:

Sansa u eeehnnn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Sansa143:
Hi love,bin looking 4 u!Watch out 4 d concluding BS,will attach Jay's pic!

Beta ooh,chop kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2017
So itz bumpy tuesday! MODS being ban me o I dont know why but am happy they responded speedily to my request.
Thanks Mynd44 and tgirl4real... una be real supermods!

So lemme open d floor with my 34weeks bump!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2017
myrygurl:
ALHAMDULILAH ALA KHULIN AHLIN
B.A!
Praise and glory be to Almighty ALLAH, baby Hibbatullah made her royal entrance yesterday between 9-10pm through an emergency cs after being in serious labour for 16hrs with slow dilation of 2cm-3cm..
ccGiddyperson
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
So itz bumpy tuesday! MODS being ban me o I dont know why but am happy they responded speedily to my request.

Nne, u have a portable bump, me like it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Please mamas help ignoramus oooo, how can I upload pictures here, am using opera mini but the thing no agree
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Monwojuoluwa(f): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2017
@giddyperson you can try boiling a glass of palm wine in the morning and night. A friend tried it and it worked for her. Greetings to your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Benignasweety:

Mummy Zion in d building kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
@giddyperson you can try boiling a glass of palm wine in the morning and night. A friend tried it and it worked for her. Greetings to your lo
Did u actually mean to type boiling? Like boiled palm wine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2017
poshestmina:
You don't know how lucky u ar ,tbh imagine goin tru the pain of one 4 two then rest or close SHOP.choi! Congrats nne

Thanks, you're very correct let me endure the pain and close shop grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello I dont know this PM thing works. Please drop your email so I can make further inquiries as I am interested.

Congrats to all the mamas that have dropped their babies.

zaynie:
Okay so I have these bodysuits for sale.
Newborn size only .
5pc is 3000
7pcs is 4000 (girls only)
Original US Carters. Not the wash and fade or slack kind.

Pic 1: 7 in a pack girl
Pic 2: 5 in a pack unisex
Pic 3 and 4 : 5 in a pack girl

Send a pm.
No deliveries outside Lagos abeg. embarassed

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Monwojuoluwa(f): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

Did u actually mean to type boiling? Like boiled palm wine?
yes try to boil a glass to make it warm or hot, and drink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Elixir123:
Welcome @hebrewbirths @imurboss abeg ooo,at what week scan did they see multiples ? You mean all the previous scans didn't detect it?
Scary stuff

No, this is my very first scan since conception, according to the scan i am 16wks+1day today but by my lmp i am 14wks+4days today. I went in for the scan this last weekend and the scan says i'm 15wks+5days as at then and it detected multiples.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mum Ilan, what do you marinate your chicken with and how long do you marinade before grilling? I dont know why my grilled chicken never comes out nice embarassed embarassed embarassed

jazzyjazz:
It's grilling time grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
@giddyperson and sansa ... Loved ur bs esp my able capo...made me laugh so hard....mama sansa I CNT wait to see jay oo..missed d ist pix...capo wen will u show us our princess na...

Lemme rant small...vigilante is getting real for me oo..my vigilante na both day and night...lol...my baby dosnt av night and day o...wants to play in d midnight... Disturbs during d day...sleeps for 5 mins and wkes up..not easy o...I miss my pregnancy days menh...wen I cn sleep and wake weneva I like... Oooppss she just woke up...duty calls...

Plz how effective is sudocrem for nappy rash ...noticed my baby having rash on her bum yesterday, does Vaseline help too?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Elixir123:
Scary stuff

Thanks Mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.