Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155172 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
The crèche in my area that I like admits from 3 months. He's 2 weeks shy of that so my mum is back to stay till end of May then he'll start crèche, also got a house help yesterday after weeks of interviewing

Howz giddybaby?
Lol @weeks of interviewing. What do you ask them 'where do you see yourself in five years and how would this job help to get you there'? grin Just kidding. Baby is doing fine

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
@giddype.rson and s.ansa ... Loved ur bs esp my able capo...made me laugh so hard....mama sansa I CNT wait to see jay oo..missed d ist pix...capo wen will u show us our princess na...

Lemme rant small...vigilante is getting real for me oo..my vigilante na both day and night...lol...my baby dosnt av night and day o...wants to play in d midnight... Disturbs during d day...sleeps for 5 mins and wkes up..not easy o...I miss my pregnancy days menh...wen I cn sleep and wake weneva I like... Oooppss she just woke up...duty calls...

Plz how effective is sudocrem for nappy rash ...noticed my baby having rash on her bum yesterday, does Vaseline help too?

Dont overlook the effects of the wipes and even the nappies. If she is reacting to either one there is no amount of nappy cream that will solve the problem.

Plain cloth wipes and water is best. However enuse that the wet wipes if using it are fragrance free and hypoallergenic, and if possible made for sensitive skin.

Eku vigilanting! The Lord is your strength

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkaylala2: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=55862609]I don catch one of our peeping #TeamJuly mama @Enkaylala2 tongue. I beg, come sama us with baby's gender kiss. Abi you are also team surprise grin
@Burntcoal, its been a while, hope you are good ma. Pls, come online and let's know you are fine.
#TeamJuly mamas, how are we doing? God will provide for our Dh so we can finish up with the shopping soonest and Grant us strength to carry to term.
#TeamJulyfornoloss, #TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelivery, #TeamJulyforstrength, #TeamJulyforlovelybabies.
No vex abeg, work and hyper active toddler keeps me so busy, gender is XY, please kindly update my record.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Mine started 7/8 weeks, can't remember for sure.

That's roughly 2 mnths isoke
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Dont overlook the effects of the wipes and even the nappies. If she is reacting to either one there is no amount of nappy cream that will solve the problem.

Plain cloth wipes and water is best. However enuse that the wet wipes if using it are fragrance free and hypoallergenic, and if possible made for sensitive skin.

Eku vigilanting! The Lord is your strength
Yes d wipes that's anoda fin...hmmmm....menh...will check it out...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol. Ordinary how old are you one told me she doesn't know. Heddik. The one that was very smart was already pregnant. Not a fan of helps but dh isn't based in Lagos and mumsi go soon go her house
Giddyperson:

Lol @weeks of interviewing. What do you ask them 'where do you see yourself in five years and how would this job help to get you there'? grin Just kidding. Baby is doing fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thankfully we reserve our gibberish for daytime. Night is for sleeping
jazzyjazz:

My son is at the gisting stage now. The boy will wake up by 3am and be talking gibrish and I must answer if not na cry go follow so I go kukuma respect myself answer all the gibrish talk with more gibrish talk in fact sef gibrish song must follow lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Thankfully we reserve our gibberish for daytime. Night is for sleeping

My own na night and day o
And na gibrish plus screams. Almost like the boy suddenly realized that he has voice cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Firsttimemum: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who else is due September 6th? I'm a first time mum and currently 20 weeks pregnant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow, quite close to mine, ....welcome teamie...happy bumping

Firsttimemum:
Who else is due September 6th? I'm a first time mum and currently 20 weeks pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folamee: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Goodafternoon mama's,pls its exactly two weeks today that i gave birth and have not been myself av been having severe headache with bodypains coupled with dizziness please what can i do?mama's biko don't bye pass its urgent.
mama pls go to the hospital ASAP ur pcv might be low.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good evening

Where are my teamie?

TeamMay for the win!!!!!!!

Sweet supernatural delivery to us all.

My honorable cappo I greet oooo@Naomi14.

Safe delivery to all expectant mothers.

Love yah!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Join me to praise the lord........

I finally kpekus yesternight!

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol. Ordinary how old are you one told me she doesn't know. Heddik. The one that was very smart was already pregnant. Not a fan of helps but dh isn't based in Lagos and mumsi go soon go her house
https://www.nairaland.com/3762269/man-disguises-lady-get-job
Just saw this fp thread of a man that disguised as woman to get a nanny job so interview is essential, I think we should even start to feel breasts and ask questions like 'woman to woman, can I see your vajina'? cheesy. Enjoy your last two days at home and Goodluck from Thursday, can't be easy without hubby around.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahnie:

Haha someone is trying to born in April by all means

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Looool. I saw the story on IG oh. Let me gather ginger to ask my girl to show me "as a woman" cheesy
Thanks dear
Giddyperson:

https://www.nairaland.com/3762269/man-disguises-lady-get-job
Just saw this fp thread of a man that disguised as woman to get a nanny job so interview is essential, I think we should even start to feel breasts and ask questions like 'woman to woman, can I see your vajina'? cheesy. Enjoy your last two days at home and Goodluck from Thursday, can't be easy without hubby around.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Goodafternoon mama's,pls its exactly two weeks today that i gave birth and have not been myself av been having severe headache with bodypains coupled with dizziness please what can i do?mama's biko don't bye pass its urgent.
This is exactly how I'm feeling today, my head is aching so hard that my eyes are bloodshot. Dunno if it's cuz my drugs finished yesterday, had to take normal paracetamol today, or cuz of my excess phone pressing. I plan to sha get a nice long night's sleep today (no waking up to feed baby) and see how I feel tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

This is exactly how I'm feeling today, my head is aching so hard that my eyes are bloodshot. Dunno if it's cuz my drugs finished yesterday, had to take normal paracetamol today, or cuz of my excess phone pressing. I plan to sha get a nice long night's sleep today (no waking up to feed baby) and see how I feel tomorrow

Continue with your prenatal med for at least 3-6 weeks after delivery and rest as much as you can.

Cc fattamyfattamy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
ftmum:
Good evening

Where are my teamie?

Love yah!!!!!

Hello teamie,me dey here dey eye calendar everyday,cant wait sah..D journey of 10month is abt to end.thank u Jesus..I hope yu have pack ur bag.we will all deliver safety in jesus name(Amin).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahnie:

Lol as i won type congrats nah so I see kpekus at d end,u funny ooh mama zino grin...I think say u don born.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Make una join me fellas.. abeg giddy mama pass me that your palmy grin @Giddyperson

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
We dey here o! When I dey waka it's as if I am pushing myself. The tiredness is not here. If LO comes now I will be so grateful. #painlesseasyswiftborning#
ftmum:
Good evening

Where are my teamie?

Love yah!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahnie:

Mum zino i be virgin, no corrupt me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Those claiming to bee virgin abi Na flagyn...continue!remy2013,E nor easy to kpekus Na....i have to giv him the coconut style(oh pulezz don't ask me what z coconut style)

Giddyperson...ayam making progress,kpekus was sweet.poshestmina take note...i wee bee laying the foundation for the opening of my shopping mall tomorrow after Anc appointments.hope you code the message?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Birth alert
birth alert
Claudia gave birth last nyt 9pm
Baby strong! mummy strong! many alert for d daddy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahnie:
Those claiming to bee virgin abi Na flagyn...continue!remy2013,E nor easy to kpekus Na....i have to giv him the coconut style(oh pulezz don't ask me what z coconut style)

Giddyperson...ayam making progress,kpekus was sweet.poshestmina take note...i wee bee laying the foundation for the opening of my shopping mall tomorrow after Anc appointments.hope you code the message?
Hahahahaha...kpekus with oversized belle ? the last time i tried it ,guy man just hang for air dey 'punish' himself .the belle cover all the space .hahahahaha Teamie pls which one is coconut style?lemme try it plz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
legendsmother:
Birth alert
birth alert
Claudia gave birth last nyt 9pm
Baby strong! mummy strong! many alert for d daddy

Congrats mama, God bless your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
ftmum:
Good evening
Where are my teamie?
Love yah!!!!!
We dey here o, me can't wait again sef, it's like lo should come tomorrow. Supernatural delivery to us all in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
One of my stitches fell off cry I'm not going back to the hospital cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lumie08(f): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2017
good evening mamas. I was just reading through and I saw some advices on using warm or hot compress for breast engorgement. Well I like to say that that the warm/hot compress might help milk flow but will not help to ease the pain and inflammation associated with the engorgement, as warm compress will increase pain and inflammation.

So I'l like to advice mamas to use more of cold compress with just few minutes warm/hot compress. Lets say have a warm bath, drink warm fluids, brief warm massage before breastfeeding and then 10minutes of cold massage after breastfeeding

You can check google for more info
cc Giddyperson, hunniesuzie, mignone ......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2017
@Legendsmother , big congrats to you and your sister @Claudia. How time flies. LO shall make you guys proud. We shall celebrate baby Legend soon even this year by His grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Giddyperson , congrats too! funny woman. I enjoyed your birth story. You did not disappoint me with your written drama.
May giddybaby continually bring you joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.