Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151823 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=imurboss post=55898987]

No, this is my very first scan since conception, according to the scan i am 16wks+1day today but by my lmp i am 14wks+4days today. I went in for the scan this last weekend and the scan says i'm 15wks+5days as at then and it detected

I'll be registering for ANC this week by God's grace and also do my 1st scan since conception, i go really happy if God give me special surprise package like ur own o, i go just after this one close market be that. Lol.

Please Imurboss, what was ur pregnancy signs like after u discovered u were pregnant, did u feel any sign to indicate u are carrying twins? something different from ur other single pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
@giddyperson and sansa ... Loved ur bs esp my able capo...made me laugh so hard....mama sansa I CNT wait to see jay oo..missed d ist pix...capo wen will u show us our princess na...

I kinda put up a pic yesterday, guess you missed it. If you follow me I could pm you. Can't recall seeing yours either tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
nneejima:
Nne, u have a portable bump, me like it
Thank u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Same here,yet to see Sam's pic!
Giddyperson:

I kinda put up a pic yesterday, guess you missed it. If you follow me I could pm you. Can't recall seeing yours either tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lmaoooooo she don dey show her true colour. Shebi I told you that early sleeping is a scam. Sorry dear, right now This one is in serious talking phase. God help you he does "gaga" you no answer. I've been talking rubbish for the past 30 mins and sleep dey worry me.
Sudocrem works wonders for us. The once he had rashes it cleared within 48 hours. Vaseline is just a normal barrier cream but sudocrem treats the rash. Try and change her diaper on time so it doesn't stay too long
nicoleswizzi:
@giddyperson and sansa ... Loved ur bs esp my able capo...made me laugh so hard....mama sansa I CNT wait to see jay oo..missed d ist pix...capo wen will u show us our princess na...

Lemme rant small...vigilante is getting real for me oo..my vigilante na both day and night...lol...my baby dosnt av night and day o...wants to play in d midnight... Disturbs during d day...sleeps for 5 mins and wkes up..not easy o...I miss my pregnancy days menh...wen I cn sleep and wake weneva I like... Oooppss she just woke up...duty calls...

Plz how effective is sudocrem for nappy rash ...noticed my baby having rash on her bum yesterday, does Vaseline help too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ha-ave you tried palm wine? My friend who just put to bed swears by it.. And Oats too with plenty milk.

Giddyperson:

Lol is yours running well yet, mine are engorged yet not flowing well. Who has any more helpful tips biko? I've drank pap, tea, juice, put palm kennel on niple, pumped breaxst, I'm desperate cuz it's getting harder and harder to let my omugwo people allow me feed the baby NAN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lmaoooooo she don dey show her true colour. Shebi I told you that early sleeping is a scam. Sorry dear, right now This one is in serious talking phase. God help you he does "gaga" you no answer. I've been talking rubbish for the past 30 mins and sleep dey worry me.
Sudocrem works wonders for us. The once he had rashes it cleared within 48 hours. Vaseline is just a normal barrier cream but sudocrem treats the rash. Try and change her diaper on time so it doesn't stay too long
Lol are you doing EBF?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Ha-ave you tried palm wine? My friend who just put to bed swears by it.. And Oats too with plenty milk.

Mil just arrived with 10 liters I'm even scared

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jennykoko3009:

U av done enof. Remaining to bring ur lo to latch on u. Make sure she/he is latching well. Let her/him sucks until he is tired. U wil see d result. Also massage breast with hot water
@ Giddyperson for me dis is d best response, let her latch on you as many times as possible n dip a towel in side hot water to massage all area of your breast. Take enough beverage n pap

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
keeki:

yes oohh.the fragrance is lovely I got the pink one.
does that mean I can wash with normal detergent before d last rinse?
exactly sis. wash like u would normally and then after rinsing out d soap, add to the last rinse before drying out.
I use for other clothing too nt jst baby's

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol is yours running well yet, mine are engorged yet not flowing well. Who has any more helpful tips biko? I've drank pap, tea, juice, put palm kennel on niple, pumped breaxst, I'm desperate cuz it's getting harder and harder to let my omugwo people allow me feed the baby NAN
I dunno if u got a solution yet.
try massaging with hot (a temperature u can cope with o) water. it shd soften d engorgement.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yesitsme:
he has to work na
hmmmm... unless u got sm committed help around, I doubt if he works as hard as u. let him try it sometime; twill make him understand what u're going through&then u can both reach a compromise while considering each other.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
I just remembered now that I took along a book (there was a country), to the hospital to read while in labour cheesy cheesy (ftm things), can't say what finally became of the poor book, haven't set my eyes on it since that day. cheesy
Sad cuz it was a nice book.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmm won't the palm wine enter the breast milk so! Make e no go dey shark giddybaby and become hyperactive and won't let you sleep. grin Me it's very liquid pap I know of that works.
Giddyperson:

Mil just arrived with 10 liters I'm even scared

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

Guess I missed it...really?? I put mine up like twice....OK no wahala cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sansa143:
Same here,yet to see Sam's pic!
Waow....maybe una no dey that time...O K na I will put it up again...since tomorrow is cuties thread abi wetin dem dey call am...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol abeg which mnth do dey start that dre talk talk... Lol...tnx for ur reply...started using d sudocrem and yh I change her diaper frequently now...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yesitsme:
he has to work na
Its once i said oo. Fri-sat or sat-sunday. It works like magic.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol. I no fit. I don't lactate enough to belleful my big oga. He takes max 2 bottles a day but that will increase when I resume on Thursday (mat leave is over cry )
Giddyperson:

Lol are you doing EBF?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
I took earphones...smh

Giddyperson:
I just remembered now that I took along a book (there was a country), to the hospital to read while in labour cheesy cheesy (ftm things), can't say what finally became of the poor book, haven't set my eyes on it since that day. cheesy
Sad cuz it was a nice book.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mine started 7/8 weeks, can't remember for sure.

nicoleswizzi:

Lol abeg which mnth do dey start that dre talk talk... Lol...tnx for ur reply...started using d sudocrem and yh I change her diaper frequently now...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
imurboss:

No, this is my very first scan since conception, according to the scan i am 16wks+1day today but by my lmp i am 14wks+4days today. I went in for the scan this last weekend and the scan says i'm 15wks+5days as at then and it detected multiples.
Hmmm what a Wawu! I think you ought to register for ANC asap to get monitored among other things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
hebrewbirths:

Thanks ma, happy to be a part of this team that happens to be my birth month too.

I neva confirm if na single or twins but I will update when am sure. Pls can u do a roll call, so I can know the rest of our team members. Thanks
ma

Welcome teamie. Wishing all of us supernatural births
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Naomi14:
Hmmm won't the palm wine enter the breast milk so! Make e no go dey shark giddybaby and become hyperactive and won't let you sleep. grin Me it's very liquid pap I know of that works.
Lol me I've already refused to drink, thought it was today's own only for them to say it's yesterday's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol. I no fit. I don't lactate enough to belleful my big oga. He takes max 2 bottles a day but that will increase when I resume on Thursday (mat leave is over cry )
Jeez that was fast, what plans did you make for him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
The crèche in my area that I like admits from 3 months. He's 2 weeks shy of that so my mum is back to stay till end of May then he'll start crèche, also got a house help yesterday after weeks of interviewing

Howz giddybaby?
Giddyperson:

Jeez that was fast, what plans did you make for him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Monwojuoluwa(f): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol me I've already refused to drink, thought it was today's own only for them to say it's yesterday's.
I guess that's one of the reasons they boil it. Then u can refrigerate the remaining.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Mum Ilan, what do you marinate your chicken with and how long do you marinade before grilling? I dont know why my grilled chicken never comes out nice embarassed embarassed embarassed

It was my first time o
I used barbecue seasoning, ginger, garlic, curry, pepper, little Maggi and salt, I let it sit for like 2hours yesterday before I boiled the chicken. But on other days, I usually leave it over night in my fridge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:

My son is at the gisting stage now. The boy will wake up by 3am and be talking gibrish and I must answer if not na cry go follow so I go kukuma respect myself answer all the gibrish talk with more gibrish talk in fact sef gibrish song must follow lol cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=hebrewbirths post=55900170][/quote]

Hmmm, i had that sour tips first before i missed my period then the vomitting started, but those were normal signs i get when preggy, but around my 12wks i discovered my tummy is somehow big when i look at it in the mirror,i have even asked myself in my thoughts if i'm having twins because of the way i look at it in the mirror but i dismissed that thought since once i go to toilet my tummy comes down a bit. But right now i'm thinking i must have ovulated twice in my cycle, i'm just trying to look at the possible causes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Elixir123:

Hmmm what a Wawu! I think you ought to register for ANC asap to get monitored among other things

Yes, i plan to register next week by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by reniduke(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
YACAA:

Hey dearie,
welcome on board. Congratulations and wishing you a beautiful rest of the pregnancy journey and a pain and complication free fast delivery. I do not have lupus but do have Multiple Sclerosis; the doctor said I would likely not have any attacks during the pregnancy, but the chances of a relapse after giving birth is very high; but I am still very careful now so as not to trigger any attacks. Hope you are coping well?
MS! Whew, that's a big one! Im coping pretty well, small drama last Tuesday night. Ill pm you n share my number, let's chat on whatsapp. i dont feel like airing my laundry here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.