Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157182 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Fattamyfattamy:
Goodafternoon mama's,pls its exactly two weeks today that i gave birth and have not been myself av been having severe headache with bodypains coupled with dizziness please what can i do?mama's biko don't bye pass its urgent.
how're u doing now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Lumie08:
good evening mamas. I was just reading through and I saw some advices on using warm or hot compress for breast engorgement. Well I like to say that that the warm/hot compress might help milk flow but will not help to ease the pain and inflammation associated with the engorgement, as warm compress will increase pain and inflammation.

So I'l like to advice mamas to use more of cold compress with just few minutes warm/hot compress. Lets say have a warm bath, drink warm fluids, brief warm massage before breastfeeding and then 10minutes of cold massage after breastfeeding

You can check google for more info
cc Giddyperson, hunniesuzie, mignone ......
noted with thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 2:29am On Apr 26, 2017
reniduke:

MS! Whew, that's a big one! Im coping pretty well, small drama last Tuesday night. Ill pm you n share my number, let's chat on whatsapp. i dont feel like airing my laundry here.

Gotcha; I just replied your pm so hopefully that connects us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Lumie08:
good evening mamas. I was just reading through and I saw some advices on using warm or hot compress for breast engorgement. Well I like to say that that the warm/hot compress might help milk flow but will not help to ease the pain and inflammation associated with the engorgement, as warm compress will increase pain and inflammation.

So I'l like to advice mamas to use more of cold compress with just few minutes warm/hot compress. Lets say have a warm bath, drink warm fluids, brief warm massage before breastfeeding and then 10minutes of cold massage after breastfeeding

You can check google for more info
cc Giddyperson, hunniesuzie, mignone ......
Kai this sounds like more work, dunno why the breast would not just flow like normal people's own

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Loisemm:
Giddyperson , congrats too! funny woman. I enjoyed your birth story. You did not disappoint me with your written drama.
May giddybaby continually bring you joy.
Amen, thank you mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143, what are you doing awake. There goes my plan of not getting up tonight to feed baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Cappo,na unto vigil things oh!Jay can suck 4 africa,my tips ache like hell!He is sleeping now sha n na untop our bed,him no gree sleep 4 him own!Giddybaby dey sleep nee?
Giddyperson:
Sansa143, what are you doing awake. There goes my plan of not getting up tonight to feed baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 26, 2017
BS Part 4!
Afta Jay came out,wat I hrd was he was not breathing as he should so they had to rush him to Sbcu!Didnt even knw wats up cos I was alrdy worn out!They cleaned me up and wheeled me to anoda room to be stitched!Afta dat,i slept!When I woke up,tot I will c my baby beside me but 4 where,i called boo to ask how far,he said not to wori but if I hear say I no wori!I dropped dwn 4rm d bed and went out to look 4 my baby but na dizziness carry me come back!Boo finally came back and I told him I want to c my baby but he asked me to relax all. Is well n I shld rest,i will see him the nxt day!Wed mrn,me n boo went ove to the Sbcu to check on Jay,i was so happy to c him but cldnt cari him xcept to touch him!Later learnt dat he was placed on oxygen cos d cord obstructed his breathing n d little fulid he swallowed!Since Jay was looking better by thurs,i tot they will free us but 4 where,na there drama start!
All dis ebf fanatics started deir own!Dem go calll u to come pick baby breast feed n afta which u do a top up!My case was diff,milk d comot but not much talk more of getting 4 top up!Dem try do d xpress by demselves n dem c say no way,dem just free me!Boo was just tired of d hospital environ,he met doc on sat apn asked her to discharge us!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Part5
Me ma d environ don tire me,u have to share a bed!d toilet condition is story 4 anoda day and I neva start sit baths dat was wat I tld the doc!The doc beg me n boo to give her till monday dat Jay has fever and she wants to change d meds and I can go hme,do my bath n relax n come back the following mrn!Well,we decided to give her a chance!When I came back sunday mrn,i went straight to pick my baby n dat was wen I notice dat the nurses were beefing me real time cos I told d doc abt the pressure d mount on one!i sha no send dem,my Jay was looking better n they had to augment his feeding wit nan!Monday morning,after deir rounds,we were discharged!They nurses were just asking me why I was all smiles,i sha no ansa cos I cldnt wait to reach hme n wash dis hospital 4rm my bdy,eat n sleep like a baby!
End of story!@Giddyperson,i have paid my dues in full,till 2019 by His grace!Hope to meet you here!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2017
i4eva:
Happy wedding anniversary to you too mama. May your home be forever full of bliss.

Amen sis. And u too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
Part5
Me ma d environ don tire me,u have to share a bed!d toilet condition is story 4 anoda day and I neva start sit baths dat was wat I tld the doc!The doc beg me n boo to give her till monday dat Jay has fever and she wants to change d meds and I can go hme,do my bath n relax n come back the following mrn!Well,we decided to give her a chance!When I came back sunday mrn,i went straight to pick my baby n dat was wen I notice dat the nurses were beefing me real time cos I told d doc abt the pressure d mount on one!i sha no send dem,my Jay was looking better n they had to augment his feeding wit nan!Monday morning,after deir rounds,we were discharged!They nurses were just asking me why I was all smiles,i sha no ansa cos I cldnt wait to reach hme n wash dis hospital 4rm my bdy,eat n sleep like a baby!
End of story!@Giddyperson,i have paid my dues in full,till 2019 by His grace!Hope to meet you here!

Wow we thank God for baby Jay life,oya where pix no let me miss d pix today oooh...2019 is too far ooh grin abeg join me in 2018 jare smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Oya,where are u?My dear,till 2019 oh,i no fit shout but may His will be done!
Rhemy2013:

Wow we thank God for baby Jay life,oya where pix no let me miss d pix today oooh...2019 is too far ooh grin abeg join me in 2018 jare smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Cute baby Jay Sansa143
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Enkaylala2 post=55909224][/quote]

yes ma I'm here oooo. just silently observing and reading all d posts. thanks for keeping me in mind. pregnancy is fine n baby is kicking, although I barely sleep well at nights. tomorrow is my antenatal check up, I'll brief u guys as tyns progress. I do feel sharp pain below d abdomen when I trek. I wish us all safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2017
@Sansa143 so this is the mighty Prince Jay, the one indirectly consuming all the food . Welcome little prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
Oya,where are u?My dear,till 2019 oh,i no fit shout but may His will be done!

Congratulations momma! Cute baby and lovely BS! Thank God for the testimony
it couldn't have been easy but thankfully it ended in praise!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Tnks dear
goodfortun:

Congratulations momma! Cute baby and lovely BS! Thank God for the testimony
it couldn't have been easy but thankfully it ended in praise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
Part5

Wow wow so cute kiss,cant wait to meet my lo as well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Tnks dear kiss kiss
Dazzle86:
@Sansa143 so this is the mighty Prince Jay, the one indirectly consuming all the food . Welcome little prince.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Tnks love
airforcewife:
Cute baby Jay Sansa143

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Case settled bah grin grin
Rhemy2013:

Wow wow so cute kiss,cant wait to meet my lo as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Giddyperson:

https://www.nairaland.com/3762269/man-disguises-lady-get-job
Just saw this fp thread of a man that disguised as woman to get a nanny job so interview is essential, I think we should even start to feel breasts and ask questions like 'woman to woman, can I see your vajina'? cheesy. Enjoy your last two days at home and Goodluck from Thursday, can't be easy without hubby around.
Menh I saw it oo..and my FIL was suggesting a housegurl for me...nna na wa o...may God continue to protect our kids o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Good morning house. So we r 18weeks +6 today. Got my first TT shot and malaria drug at my antenatal appointment yesterday. Baby refused to open leg so gender not known yet.
Abeg, my baby is in transverse position and lying very low. I feel so much pain below my abdomen and baby is kicking me down below. Its quite painful and scan ruled no ish.
Is there a way to push baby up or something. Sitting and getting up is quite painful.
Pls don't pass o
#Teamseptemberfornoloss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
gwng:
Educational Tablets for students (available on Konga & Jumia, you can as well buy directly from us: 08060675824).

Best Selling EDUCATIONAL TABLET. Useful for students in school and at home. They are the best 'educational' tablet you can get for your child/ward/student with several specially packaged educational resources for Nursery, Primary & Secondary Students

We have included the Konga links SO YOU CAN SEE OTHER BUYERS' REVIEWS (actual prices are slightly different if buying directly from us):

WiFi Only Versions (Non Sim Type)
Kindergarten, Nursery & Primary
konga.com/a-7-inch-tablet-kin-nur-and-primary-wifi-only-version-1571853
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-pry-students-standard-1315431

Secondary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-basic-1728066
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-standard-1728071

3G Versions (Uses sim)
Kindergarten, Nursery & Primary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-basic-3g-version-1343283
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-standard-3g-version-1343275
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-premium-3g-version-1343266

Secondary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-basic-1343262
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-standard-1343225
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-premium-1342833

To buy directly from us call/whatsapp 08060675824 or visit www.edtech.com.ng/shop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Arihodo post=55247122][/quote] Kingly remove me from the May roll call​. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wonderful mama's, how's the ministry moving... I don dey count down oo, April should move out of our way make may enter smiley wink
I did PCV yesterday and it's kinda low (26%). I have started eating ugwu. But can it improve within the short period I have left (like 14days To go). I don't know where I can get the garden egg leaf. Pls help! sabi mamas in the house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
nwarosa:
Kingly remove me from the May roll call​. thanks
Why naa? u wan port shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
Part5
my skin is crawling already. Share a bed? How? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
nwarosa:
Kingly remove me from the May roll call​. thanks

Hello teamie y now cry,I hope all is well with u ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
ebonychic18:
my skin is crawling already. Share a bed? How? shocked shocked
More like with who
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Its dooyin me somehow ooo..as if my waist wants to fall.my bumbu.m o....i want to pee oooh...no I don't want to pee.i think I want to poo po.o.no I don't want to poo poo again.okay I think I want to Lie down.

No lemmi quickly fry stew...no I don't want to fry stew again.i want to drink Fanta.

Giddyperson coman rub my waist.39weeka n 2days...baby's weight 3.6kg. cry cry.

Zaynie coman rub my back...missmalachi i want to eat chin chin.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Giddyperson:

This is exactly how I'm feeling today, my head is aching so hard that my eyes are bloodshot. Dunno if it's cuz my drugs finished yesterday, had to take normal paracetamol today, or cuz of my excess phone pressing. I plan to sha get a nice long night's sleep today (no waking up to feed baby) and see how I feel tomorrow
My sis that headache av been terrorizing me too , my head felt like it was going to fall off...woke up like 5 times at night to feed baby, play with her and even cuddle her to sleep...weneva I sleep well d headache will varnish just like now...the paracetamol I took didn't work...take time to rest well and also tnk ur blood medicine...I stopped taking mine after a week...yesterday nobody told me to goan drink it...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.