Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140264 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
@Mozora, congratulations on the birth od ur princess, awaiting ur birth story.
@all pushing mamas, God go do am for us too.#teamseptember!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Meme5 i sight u o!How is ur lo doing?
Congrats mzora
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:
join me and thank God for blessing me and my family with a princess early dis morning.birth story later.

So true true March ppl are following that list Abeg who is next ooo

God bless our LO dear. Her comining will signify abundant blessings by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hey! Hey! Hey! How my people dey? To all mamas wey don join vigilante club una welcome o. I wish you happy nightwatching o. @sayoberry,mzora etc.

@beedam kpele my sis na work carry me go. I go de show face for evenings or break time.

Pushing mamas how una de ministry de flourish? @greatfulheart well work eh

Love you all!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
imurboss:
@beedam,sorry to take u back. What quantity of the castor oil did u take cos I'm beginning to think ur reaction to labour was due to the quantity u took grin,maybe I can just take small of it grin

@all mamas, when can I start eating pineapples, let me start preparing myself. [b][/b]These days the kind vex wey I just dey vex for dh no be here, I don dey plan the kind slap wey I go give am on that day sef, him go hear am! Body dey pepper me tongue
that slap part really got me laughing hard. Abeg no vex, it will soon end in praise.
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congrat to the new mum.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Deezou:
Meme5 i sight u o!How is ur lo doing?
Congrats mzora
Hes doing gud alhamdulillah. Hw body?
Congrats 2 temmy, mzora, sayoberry n all oda new mamas. God bless n protect all our los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:
join me and thank God for blessing me and my family with a princess early dis morning.birth story later.
congrats dearie,Godbless...This march mama's re vexing o @ mytestimony hope ur bag don dey hospital road grin it shall end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
March mamas congrats both those that hv deliverd nd those that hv nt .GOD wil see u through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
@meme5,alhamdulillah we thank God
Ummtwins2 where are thou?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Thanks jare proudmama, afang and white soup here I come grin....How is prouddad and little proud doing
They re doing fine o sis..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrs2u(f): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello mama's pls help me out, am 28 weeks gone but my urine tested positive to sugar, last 2weeks it's was positive again 2day during ANC, I have not tasted sugary drinks since d last 2 weeks yet 2day d urine was double positive with sugar, have been advised to watch out on carbohydrate n re test on my next ANC. Pls advise on wat best foods to eat and how I can reduce d sugar naturally? Its my 1st baby. Thanks mama, may we all carry our babies to full term n deliver like d Hebrew women. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mzora:
Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2015
mrs2u:
Hello mama's pls help me out, am 28 weeks gone but my urine tested positive to sugar, last 2weeks it's was positive again 2day during ANC, I have not tasted sugary drinks since d last 2 weeks yet 2day d urine was double positive with sugar, have been advised to watch out on carbohydrate n re test on my next ANC. Pls advise on wat best foods to eat and how I can reduce d sugar naturally? Its my 1st baby. Thanks mama, may we all carry our babies to full term n deliver like d Hebrew women. Amen

Don't be scared, you should do a fasting blood sugar test. I am 26 weeks gone, 4 weeks ago, excess glucose was found in my urine also, I was asked if I had history of diabetes in the family of which I have a long list of folks with diabetes. But I didn't want to accept cos I am always careful about sugar and try to balance my meals even before pregnancy. I spoke to about 4 doctors about it and was advised to do the fasting blood sugar test. It means u won't eat or drink water for 12 hours, which obviously will be at night, so the next morning, u go for the blood test. When I did the blood test, it showed everything was normal.
Also, u can do the test somewhere else to be sure. And if it is gestational diabetes, All u will do is manage your diet and in 90% of cases, it disappears after delivery.
So relax sis, you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2015
@Mzora,
Congratulations,God bless you and the lil princess.

@Mrs2u,
Are you overweight?sugar in blood doesn't necessarily translate to white sugar or fructose in other form's ingestion,it may mean as already advised to slow down on carb heavy meals,do more of protein and veggies.

@mytseti,
You don become prophetess,na make u build small basha for consultation remain. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Thank you very much everyone. Joy will be ours.
Update: my belly hurt as well as my Boob's sad my twins van like to suck. They thought me how to feed the two of then at once. So I feed the two of them at the same time, cos dey both usually cry at the same time. Its only when one wants extra after the 'joint' feeding that I give.
*yawns* vigilante mode o..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goosebumps: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Congrats sayo and other march mums.
In fact congratulations to all of us both in arrears and in advance.

Please I need help o
on my last ANC the doc was concerned about my blood pressure. 190/100. And my urine had trace glucose. Please is the blood pressure really bad? I refuse to be scared cos I know in Jesus name all will be alright.
He gave me some drugs though but I'll like to know if there are any lifestyle changes I can make to help the drugs work better.

I'm not overweight, almost skinny self and meat irritates me so those causes are ruled out. I have a very stressful job though. I'm about 20wks.

Sorry for the long tory but im concerned.
Nurses and docs please respond ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Hello fam, still waiting for d conclusion of my story as we r still in hospital. He was delivered thru CS. Hpfully we r goin hm 2day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
temmy2103:
Hello fam, still waiting for d conclusion of my story as we r still in hospital. He was delivered thru CS. Hpfully we r goin hm 2day

How is it going? Please details will help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
mumsgirl27:
Lovely and funny birth story. May God guide and protect them.

Mamas in the house, abeg I fit eat Afang soup and white soup. am craving for them badly
I chop Afang wella, but didn't like white soup.
Are you in calabar?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mzora:
Congrats Mzora, thanks to God for save delivery.
#Teammarchrocks#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mytestimony you're next o...me still get two more weeks.Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Splendblex:
Mytestimony you're next o...me still get two more weeks.Lol
No worry my bags de door. Infact dh said we should put the bags in the car. Anxiety make am de sick sef. This men eh! So me wey come hold the bele nko? God will see all of us thru.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=mytestimony post=31208021]Temmy2130
Mzora
Splendblex
Fexcathy
Mytestimony
Cutekonkolo
Motun31
Iyaire

But splendbl3x u r next on the list o. How we go do am? Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=mytestimony post=31393773][/quote]
@ mytestimony, jus interchange am na. Put ur name before splendblex cos all d vision wey all of us don see say u be nxt so, lol!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiracleMum(f): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Congrats to all the new mom's. May God bless and keep our los. Av been missing in action, it's not been easy managing my cs body and my baby alone. Am loosing weight by the day. Chai all those whose mom is still alive, be thanking God oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello guys... Need ur advice. Found out I was pregnant then went for a blood test, the lady said it was not a very positive one. Then I went for a scan, it showed 5weeks and 5days buh no sign of the baby. My doctor friend said it seems I was going to ve a miscarriage. I went to another hospital at 6weeks,cos I kept having cramps still no sign of the baby buh the sac is there. Can't stop thinking about it. Please any advice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
gtkay:
Hello guys... Need ur advice. Found out I was pregnant then went for a blood test, the lady said it was not a very positive one. Then I went for a scan, it showed 5weeks and 5days buh no sign of the baby. My doctor friend said it seems I was going to ve a miscarriage. I went to another hospital at 6weeks,cos I kept having cramps still no sign of the baby buh the sac is there. Can't stop thinking about it. Please any advice?

No you won't miscarry, and no you won't see anything in abdominal scan that early, until about 8 weeks.
The cramping is just part of the package!
Lemme be the first to welcome you to the club. Take your position with October abi November mamas!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thank you. That was really helpful, and thanks, glad to be here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Congrats to all d latest moms, may God keep u n ur bundles of joy, may they be a blessing to ur family n their generatn inshaAllaah. Ameen. @sayoberry Double congrats dear, abeg pass on d baton o I'm so praying for twins or even triplets sef lol. Kisses to dem ejire. So thank God I geh senior madam milo for here, abeg is it safe to drink milo+milk like 1ce daily in early 1st trimester? Since it seems food don become my enemy now. Pls snr mamas help wt wat chilled drinks r safe in early pregnancy besides water. 10x. Deezou I dey o, jst counting d crawling days n weeks already lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
All this march mamas wey de fear to be next. All of dem de push me say na me be next. Hia!
Una de shout make march come. Now e don come una de run de push mytestimony go front. Hmmmmm ok o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
mytestimony:
All this march mamas wey de fear to be next. All of dem de push me say na me be next. Hia!
Una de shout make march come. Now e don come una de run de push mytestimony go front. Hmmmmm ok o

Anytime I see your name,i use to think it's birth annoucement. Abeg do jooor undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.