Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156976 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2018
goldendollars:
Final BS..lol
So when the baby came out he didn't cry immediately, the midwife called Paediatrician to come and beat him to cry.. He did after 1min..I just dey bed dey look, I was too pale to have any feeling..the Paediatrician now started explaining some things like, my baby has to b placed on oxygen to clear his breathing organs that he cudav been distressed when he was coming out and that's y he didn't cry immediately..he took oxygen for 2days and his breathing normalized.. He was then tested for jaundice and it was positive..I was already loosing it..the treatment for that commenced after the oxygen was removed..it was so emotional seeing him under the light every day and night..I was always weeping..me that I havent recovered from the delivery shock.. Especially becos of his weight (4.2)..I had serious tears plus i was cut(ftm)..
After another 2 days, we ran a test and the jaundice had cleared..we were discharged on Sunday and naming was yesterday. Our names are Mofetoluwa Jason Obaloluwa.
To all my remaining teamies and expectant mothers.. I wish u a safe delivery..
Cc: Ayauche, Rubbyz, all June teamies
@Ayauche, pls give us an update of June deliveries so we can keep up with other teamies..
What a beautiful name "Mofetoluwa". He will always abide with God's commandment according to his name. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Mummydd:
[[b][/b]BA
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil I announce the successful arrival of my prince charming on 12/6 via emergency CS after a failed induction.
Bs coming...
Cc: Rubyzz
Anyauche
All June mamas

Congrats.. Thank God for your life.regards to your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Bunny19:
Congrats MA... Beautiful birth story. God bless our baby for us. Please take care of ur self and lo

Thanks my sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2018
comtem2011:
What a beautiful name "Mofetoluwa". He will always abide with God's commandment according to his name. Congrats.

Amen.. Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2018
Aitee1:
Mamas in the house good morning, it's my birthday do wish me well and June mamas pls I need a birthday mate grin

It's my first birthday day with a difference (pregnancy)
Thank God ms has long been gone cos I'm gonna eat every every tongue
Happy Bday dear, God bless your new age.

Congratulations to our newest mommas in town, God bless your little ones.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2018
faithpeace:
Hello beautiful mothers...am a silent reader in dis group...I just got my BFP after almost 3years of waiting and my joy knows no bound.dis evening I noticed a brown stain in my underwear I hope is nothing 2 worry abt though I didn't see it again...plz I need u all mothers 2 say a word of prayers for me..and 2 those mummies trusting God he will remember you all just as he has remembered me...
Congrats mama, You shall carry to term In Jesus Name. Hope you have started taking folic acid? Also, consult your Dr on time for follow up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Mummydd:
[[b][/b]BA
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil I announce the successful arrival of my prince charming on 12/6 via emergency CS after a failed induction.
Bs coming...
Anyauche
All June mamas

We praise God for His miracles. Congrats mama and welcome to your prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Ohferanmi:
BA.....@ Team July, take note....I ported to June via elective CS on Tuesday Alliamdullilah rabbil Alamin.

Birth story later

Congrats mama. We are happy for you. Try and get enough rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2018
faithpeace:
Hello beautiful mothers...am a silent reader in dis group...I just got my BFP after almost 3years of waiting and my joy knows no bound.dis evening I noticed a brown stain in my underwear I hope is nothing 2 worry abt though I didn't see it again...plz I need u all mothers 2 say a word of prayers for me..and 2 those mummies trusting God he will remember you all just as he has remembered me...

Congrats and welcome on board, happy and healthy pregnancy till the full term. Enjoy the ride
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2018
mitchyy:

If your bump looks really really small, they might allow you scale through and not ask for a fit to fly letter. They might only ask you fill a form.
I was already far gone that's why they raised eyebrows. I was 32weeks.

Ok so I'm safe, thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Mummydd:
[[b][/b]BA
Bs coming...
Anyauche
All June mamas

Congrats mama and welcome to your prince charming, he's for signs and wonders. Quick and total recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Aitee1:
Mamas in the house good morning, it's my birthday do wish me well and June mamas pls I need a birthday mate grin

Happy birthday my agidi jollof mama, Many more beautiful years ahead in good health, plenty babies and money to take care of you all. Have fun it's your day!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
Ohferanmi:
BA.....@ Team July, take note....I ported to June via elective CS on Tuesday Alliamdullilah rabbil Alamin.

Birth story later

Congrats mama and welcome to your LO, God bless him/her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Thank you mothers for your prayers..is it just folic acid I should start taking now or is there any other drug....though am planning to see my doc on Monday bt b4 den....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mummydd:
[[b][/b]BA
Bs coming...
Anyauche
All June mamas
Congratulations mama. All thanks to God for the arrival of your prince charming... May he be what you have prayed for and more. Speedy recovery

Ohferanmi:
BA.....@Team July, take note....I ported to June via elective CS on Tuesday Alliamdullilah rabbil Alamin. Birth story later
It's another porter! June mamas have want to collect us finish. It's well with you and your baby. May Allah's blessings not depart from your lo. Quick recovery mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hi Mamas, trust our week has been good. It's weekend,time to clean our houses and relax for the coming week. Book a cleaning service with us today....
Our rates for this weekend-
One bedroom flat standard cleaning ....#5,000
Two bedroom flat standard cleaning ....#8,000
Three bedroom flat standard cleaning ...#10,000
For more enquiries, call 08069342013. Pristine prime cleaning services.
Thanks.

3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
BA
Alhadulilah robil alamin, i welcome my prince charming on 14/6 via Vd weighing 4.2kg, sorry for late alert my phone got spoilt just got another one. thanks to all wonderful mamas on this thread, congrats to all june mamas that has delivered and easy delivery to all remaining waddling mamas.

cc cappo rubyzz how is your health ma
Ayauche thanks for checking on me all the time
all june mamas.
Bs coming later

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Depends on the number of weeks you’re in and the airline. But most naija airlines specify 28 wks. I got a fit to fly letter from my doctor and presented to arik some weeks back though they bounced me reason being that my doc specified 35 wks on the letter. I had to get another letter from a clinic in MM2 which cost me 5k. I had to backdate to 28wks and then I booked another flight with another airline. Not a good experience I must say. So I’ll advice you get the fit to fly from a clinic the airlines will recognise to save yourself the stress.
BlessedDiva:
Pls mama Mitchyy we'll be returning back to base next week, how do I go about the fit to fly form since my doctor isn't here, can I get from any doctor?

Cc: Mitchyy,, sabi mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Happy birthday mama! May this be your best year yet. Your birthday mate is still taking her her to come out o wink
Aitee1:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Congratulations mama! May God bless and keep your prince.
olalayo1710:
BA
Alhadulilah robil alamin, i welcome my prince charming on 14/6 via Vd weighing 4.2kg, sorry for late alert my phone got spoilt just got another one. thanks to all wonderful mamas on this thread, congrats to all june mamas that has delivered and easy delivery to all remaining waddling mamas.

cc cappo rubyzz how is your health ma
Ayauche thanks for checking on me all the time
all june mamas.
Bs coming later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
faithpeace:

Congrats and welcome to you dear. Wishing you happy and healthy nine months ride.
As for the brown sport, I advice u see your doc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Aitee1:

Happy birthday to you ma! Wishing you good health and more money in your bank account
Please don't go and kill yourself with chop chop o grin
Aitee1:

Happy birthday to you ma! Wishing you good health and more money in your bank account
Please don't go and kill yourself with chop chop o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ohferanmi:

Birth story later

Congrats teamie and welcome to your lo.
Team July taking over from team June
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bunny19:
Congrats mama and welcome to the club. By God's grace nothing will happen to u. Just start taking ur foic acid for now n try n see ur doctor as mama zayne said. Our baby have come to stay and we will birth them safely. Messyodi,how body? Hope u r good today n baby. Come and welcome our teamie ooo..smiley

We are doing good, we bless God. I hope you are fine too . Just take ur meds and rest. Less stressful mami.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
faithpeace:

Welcome darling, the God that started this journey will surely complete it. Dont worry urself As he is in perfect control. Lets do this grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
LadyMessi:
Pls Sabi mamas, apart from hospital bag, what other necessary things are we expected to take along with us to the hospital?
Make una help me shook mouth for my matter, let me see if I can pack my bag today that laziness is far from me.

Wonderful mamas, please help a sister. Don't read and pass mbok so I can get my bags ready now that its not late.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chai vigilante is real ooo can't believe I have up to about 25pages to catch up with for the first time since I joined this thread. Where do I start from? My June mamas how are you all doing? Una don born finish? grin grin grin congratulations to the new mums and mums to be. Will conclude my BS soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
StrongWoman333:
BS Part 1.

I'm not a good story writer but I will try my best...

The conception of my pregnancy was what I termed a miracle,gift and grace from God. All through my pregnancy period, I didn't have any morning sickness the only sickness I had was the fibroid pain and feeling dizzy and neusated by some foods sometimes. I never knew I had fibroid all my life cos right from puberty age, my period have been regular normal 28days cycle. But lo and behold,after conception when I started having pains,I decided to go for a scan and I was diagonised with fibroid.well my Doctor kept encouraging me that it is not something new that most women of fertile age have it without even knowing they do..

However,when the pain became serious at week 9-10, hubby kept looking at me feeling pity for me. One day, he called me and said honey maybe we should terminate this pregnancy, remove the fibroid. and then try again for another this pain is unbearable... He felt my pain too. Well my response was that I will manage the pain...there were many what if...what if we terminate the pregnancy, do the operation and conception be comes hard? Etc

BS Part 2.
Well that was how I kept carrying the pregnancy till it got to 3months and all fibroid pains disappeared. It was a miracle from God till it got to 9 Months. Long story short, at 34 weeks, baby was still breeched doctor said I should not panic since I'm not yet due. I went home in prayers and also practiced what I read here to go on all fours which I did. Went for scan again at 36 weeks or so can't remember and baby was already in Cephalic position. I was the happiest woman on earth hubby was happy too but we didn't know God had another plan for us irrespective of baby's presentation...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please help me thank mama GeneEbere She reached out to me in kind and cash. God bless you ma'am

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Excel16:
BA! To the glory of God,we welcomed our handsome princes on 3rd of June through VB,both looking cute,sorry for the late alert,been busy with the boys,they can suck ehn,BS coming later,July cappo pls take note,supernatural delivery to all waddling mamas.FloraEC
congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shhladyj(f): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
LadyMessi:

Wonderful mamas, please help a sister. Don't read and pass mbok so I can get my bags ready now that its not late.
a little suggestion though apart from hospital bag nd list, u can go wit old panties or disposable panties, extra dress, or nighties, toiletries( paste, brush, small towel) incase u will bath, mayb personal bucket, plate nd spoon mayb u might need to eat.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mummydd:
[[b][/b]BA
Bs coming...
Anyauc.he
All June mamas
congrats Ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.