Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148421 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ohferanmi:
BA.....@ Team July, take note....I ported to June via elective CS on Tuesday Alliamdullilah rabbil Alamin.

Birth story later
congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
olalayo1710:
BA
Alhadulilah robil alamin, i welcome my prince charming on 14/6 via Vd weighing 4.2kg, sorry for late alert my phone got spoilt just got another one. thanks to all wonderful mamas on this thread, congrats to all june mamas that has delivered and easy delivery to all remaining waddling mamas.

cc cappo rubyzz how is your health ma
Ayau.che thanks for checking on me all the time
all june mamas.
Bs coming later
congrats mama and welcome to your prince.
June mama's no gree at all.
Wish the remaining mama's safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
DNA07:
Depends on the number of weeks you’re in and the airline. But most naija airlines specify 28 wks. I got a fit to fly letter from my doctor and presented to arik some weeks back though they bounced me reason being that my doc specified 35 wks on the letter. I had to do get another letter from a clinic in MM2 which cost me 5k. I had to backdate to 28wks and then I booked another flight with another airline. Not a good experience I must say. So I’ll advice you get the fit to fly from a clinic the hospital will recognise to save yourself the stress.

Wow. I can imagine the stress they put you through. Mine was 32weeks but the flight attendant insisted they calculate it with +/- 2weeks. So I might be 34weeks which is above their limit. Local flights really take this thing very serious, probably because they don't have medical personnel onboard their flights incase sth happens.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
olalayo1710:
BA
Alhadulilah robil alamin, i welcome my prince charming on 14/6 via Vd weighing 4.2kg, sorry for late alert my phone got spoilt just got another one. thanks to all wonderful mamas on this thread, congrats to all june mamas that has delivered and easy delivery to all remaining waddling mamas.

Ayauche thanks for checking on me all the time
all june mamas.
Bs coming later

Congrats mama and welcome to your prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Excel16:
BA! To the glory of God,we welcomed our handsome princes on 3rd of June through VB,both looking cute,sorry for the late alert,been busy with the boys,they can suck ehn,BS coming later,July cappo pls take note,supernatural delivery to all waddling mamas.FloraE

Just seeing this, congrats teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sorry for late bs

May2016: After the birth of my daughter(was a member here with diff already deactivated moniker). I told myself I won't try again till 2018(like some 2020 mama's already in 2018 tongue
May/June 2017: Found out I was pregnant, was really angry. Team February 2018, was cappo. Had all the hellish ms even heartburn.
Last week of June 2017: Woke up was bleeding heavily, blighted ovum, evacuated the next day. Why go through ms, heartburn, evacuation pains e.t.c and still loose the baby, lemme kukuma carry the belle and born na.
I followed up TTC thread, read and read.
September 2017: period delayed for 3/4days but later came on 28
October 2017: BFP, shared WIDD on TTC thread cos I learnt from there.

Pregnancy/Delivery

Pregnancy journey wasn't all that smooth but it was manageable. Had ms, high libido, body pains, excess urinating, purging, painful BH, black spots on my laps and tiger claws on my tummy. Was even stressed almost depressed.
Scan date started shifting from 16/17weeks to June but I was still working with my Lmp.
32weeks: Had a painful contraction and was even purging. Was given an injection, doctor told me to watch what I eat.
35+/36weeks: Started loosing Mplug, refused to be checked if I'm dilating.
37weeks according to lmp(14/06/2018): 39weeks according to the scan I did on Tuesday, baby's head measuring 40wks. Ate Queens pineapple on Wednesday afternoon, moved my hips on fours in the night.
Woke up to prepare my daughter's food that she'll take to school. Was frying Irish potatoes when I felt a liquid something on my lap, went to loo and checked it was blood, called DH and showed him. Told him that is my show and that he'll meet his son today(my potatoes still dy fire). Poured my burnt offering away, fried another. Prepared my daughter when the day broke, took her to school(trekked to and fro) and trekked to hospital on my way back(don't try it if you're already contracting).
I explained everything to my doctor who sent me upstairs to be checked and I was already 2cm dilated and other doc/nurse sig they wrote on the paper the nurse gave me to give the doc. He later suggested a membrane sweep which he did around 11/11:30am.
2pm: was checked and was 4cm. Doc induced me with CY and FBC(fear of ban is the beginning of abb drugs). Was having a normal cramps which was manageable. (maybe cos I'm team painful menstruation)
Hubby came, told them to give me drugs(injection) that will help to ripen the cervix faster(they did it for my daughter) but they refused.
I refused to walk around can't come and start suffering early (don't be like me).
5pm: left the room to buy something and eat, was still climbing down the stairs when I heard a pumm sound from down, felt a liquid something on my left lap, rushed up, checked and it was blood. Called the nurse, she checked me and told me she don't know where the blood was coming from. She later called the doctor, who removed the catheter, inserted his hands, placed a nightingale under me and started bringing out lumpy stretchy blood. He told me that I'm having a heavy bloody show and I should not panic. He checked me and I was still 4cm dilated.
7pm: The contraction was painful but no longer pressing phone manageable. I didn't time it but I was breathing with my mouth whenever it comes.
8pm : Was checked again, was still 4cm dilated. I asked the nurse how manage? How? Why am I not progressing? Why am I having this kind of pains but not progressing? I climbed down from the delivery bed, knelt down and cried, told God that he didn't bring me this far to leave me, for how long will I continue managing this pain?
The nurse told me she'll help me, gave me IN injection for ripening of cervix on my bum. The contraction came back to back few min after the injection, she told me to lay on my left cos doc advised me not to walk around again to avoid bleeding.
They need to arrest the person that started the rumor that after first delivery the pain will be mild in other ones. Lieesssss!! The pain was painful that hubby started complaining, begging them to give me a pain relief. I felt cold, the nurse injected me, few mins later I started feeling very weak that I was begging the nurse and my hubby to allow me to sleep small but they refused instead she inserted the drip to give me energy. I begged nurse to break my water, she told me I should allow it to bulge well. I tried breathing, I cried, I slapped hubby and my cousin that was there with me, I was even bitting the pillow to hold the scream from escaping.
10pm : I told nurse that I want to poo, that I don't want to cross over to Friday, that she should break my water. That my water don't break on it's own. She said I should confess positively that God will do it.
Me : Nurse I know myself very well, I'm very weak now, lemme have strength to push this baby. Please save me and break the water, please. I believe in God but heaven help those who help themselves.
She later broke the water, I kept begging her to allow me to sleep but she still refused.
Told her I want to poo and vomit, she injected something inside my drip and told me to push in the next contraction. I vomited everywhere instead of pushing, she told me to try again in the next contraction. With one push, my son came out screaming his lungs out at 11:52pm. I said thank you Jesus, closed my eyes and the nurse gave me a slap on my lap, warned me not to close my eyes till I walk into mother&child room. Placenta was delivered, cleaned up and was stitched up.
Sunday : was discharged, stitch broke down. Returned to hospital and doc told me to come back on Thursday. Wasn't restitched again, healing perfectly on my own.
Cord fell off on the 3rd day, circumcision done(gomco method), first immunisation received. Weighed 3kg
Thanks mummy Zaynie for the vit c advice, it helped. Thanks VivyGift for taking up cappo role, I'll surely help out when I've time. Thanks for all the mentions and likes, God bless and safe delivery to remaining mama's.
Team June/July BS submitted cheesy

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Beryl15:
flora ex you haff nor show ya face since bobo arrived. Just checking on you.

I'm good dear, bad phone problem
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
I guess as much too.
mitchyy:

Wow. I can imagine the stress they put you through. Mine was 32weeks but the flight attendant insisted they calculate it with +/- 2weeks. So I might be 34weeks which is above their limit. Local flights really take this thing very serious, probably because they don't have medical personnel onboard their flights incase sth happens.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
olalayo1710:
BA

Ayauche thanks for checking on me all the time
all june mamas.
Bs coming later

Congrats mama and welcome to your prince charming. He's blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
VivyGift:

Yeaaahhhh! Thank God for safe delivery. May God bless your prince

update the list dear. Thank yo name.

My dear, flora ex don gimme work lol. Definitely! By God's grace. Do pack o, you might be the next porter. Sorry about the ache.

your response

Wow! You are next in line mama. We await your BA

Thanks for taking up the cappo ore mi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
comtem2011:
congratulations to our new mummies in town, God bless your little ones.

flora ex, Congratulations, June mamas finally captured you. grin grin grin grin

Continue laughing, I've laid my net for your teamie. Many will be caught
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
FloraEC:

Congrats babe.
E be like say you go carry half of your teamies port.
Why don't they like to inject for the fast labour on time?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
zimunachimdi:
wow ,my son is here. Glory be to God in the highest. happy for you sis. congrats nwannem.

Thanks nwunyedi m
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
@docnneji,
What causes baby to measure ahead of lmp?
If baby measures 40 weeks at 36 or 37 weeks without any labour signs, is cs the only option? Can't vaginal delivery be used ?

How can one reduce fetal size if baby measures 4kg at 37 weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Apart from rubbing the back, what other 'palliatives' can be used to reduce labour pain?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello mamas. Is there any effect in drinking Teem(bitter lemon) during pregnancy? I havent taken it since i conceived and i just feel like taking one, but some local doctors here say its unhealthy for my baby. Pls chook mouth for my matter. I really want to
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
DNA07:
Depends on the number of weeks you’re in and the airline. But most naija airlines specify 28 wks. I got a fit to fly letter from my doctor and presented to arik some weeks back though they bounced me reason being that my doc specified 35 wks on the letter. I had to get another letter from a clinic in MM2 which cost me 5k. I had to backdate to 28wks and then I booked another flight with another airline. Not a good experience I must say. So I’ll advice you get the fit to fly from a clinic the airlines will recognise to save yourself the stress.

Oh wow, I'll ask my sis' doc to give me just to be on the safe side. Thanks a lot mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
mamatwiny:

Congrats babe. E be like say you go carry half of your teamies port. Why don't they like to inject for the fast labour on time?
Na my work oo, tongue cheesy
Maybe so they won't put baby in distress
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
mamatwiny:
Apart from rubbing the back, what other 'palliatives' can be used to reduce labour pain?

My hospital is against rubbing of the back self, they'll tell you to lay on your sides
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rayhanna: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th
...BLUE

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD Sept 17th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept 22nd

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES

We are doing fine cappo. Approaching 3rd trimester... thanks to Almighty God. My bump is beginning to show,had an encounter with some yaba boys. As i was heading home yesterday, as usual the yaba boys that will chase after u to comman buy bedsheet and curtain, na so i vex say make e leave me ooo. He said nawa ooo pregnant women no dey vex now... i was perplexed, thats the very first time someone is talking about my pregnancy. i was just laffing inside myself cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
FloraEC:
Sorry for late bs

May2016: After the birth of my daughter(was a member here with diff already deactivated moniker). I told myself I won't try again till 2018(like some 2020 mama's already in 2018 tongue
May/June 2017: Found out I was pregnant, was really angry. Team February 2018, was cappo. Had all the hellish ms even heartburn.
Last week of June 2017: Woke up was bleeding heavily, blighted ovum, evacuated the next day. Why go through ms, heartburn, evacuation pains e.t.c and still loose the baby, lemme kukuma carry the belle and born na.

Pregnancy/Delivery

Congrats cappo......detailed BS. Regards to our prince.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
LadyMessi:

Wonderful mamas, please help a sister. Don't read and pass mbok so I can get my bags ready now that its not late.

Teamie...I just followed my hospital list squarely since it's comprehensive enough.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dvae9ja(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello there, it seems I’m really loving this thread. Would also like to add to the discussion here by helping out mothers and wifes here in my own way.

During time of conception to child birth, most mothers suffer several challenges while giving birth. One of the many factors include staying healthy and fit during pregnancy. —> https://goodsex.com.ng/steps-healthier-pregnancy/

Why is this important? Well, did you know that the mother’s health can better influence as well as affect the child’ health? Yes it can. It can also tell on how well they child delivery goes. So please if you’re a mom, I recommend you read this—> https://goodsex.com.ng/steps-healthier-pregnancy/

Wish you luck and success while you all put to birth your own bundle of joy, cheers. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
shhladyj:

a little suggestion though apart from hospital bag nd list, u can go wit old panties or disposable panties, extra dress, or nighties, toiletries( paste, brush, small towel) incase u will bath, mayb personal bucket, plate nd spoon mayb u might need to eat.

Thanks very much dear, God bless you and your Lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
shhladyj:

a little suggestion though apart from hospital bag nd list, u can go wit old panties or disposable panties, extra dress, or nighties, toiletries( paste, brush, small towel) incase u will bath, mayb personal bucket, plate nd spoon mayb u might need to eat.

Thanks very much mummy! God bless you and your Lo. Will do exactly as you said.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
FloraEC:
Sorry for late bs

Pregnancy/Delivery

Pregnancy journey wasn't all that smooth but it was manageable. Had ms, high libido, body pains, excess urinating, purging, painful BH, black spots on my laps and tiger claws on my tummy. Was even stressed almost depressed.
Scan date started shifting from 16/17weeks to June but I was still working with my Lmp.
32weeks: Had a painful contraction and was even purging. Was given an injection, doctor told me to watch what I eat.
37weeks according to lmp(14/06/2018): 39weeks according to the scan I did on Tuesday, baby's head measuring 40wks. Ate Queens pineapple on Wednesday afternoon, moved my hips on fours in the night.
Woke up to prepare my daughter's food that she'll take to school. Was frying Irish potatoes when I felt a liquid something on my lap, went to loo and checked it was blood, called DH and showed him. Told him that is my show and that he'll meet his son today(my potatoes still dy fire). Poured my burnt offering away, fried another. Prepared my daughter when the day broke, took her to school(trekked to and fro) and trekked to hospital on my way back(don't try it if you're already contracting).
I explained everything to my doctor who sent me upstairs to be checked and I was already 2cm dilated and other doc/nurse sig they wrote on the paper the nurse gave me to give the doc. He later suggested a membrane sweep which he did around 11/11:30am.
2pm: was checked and was 4cm. Doc induced me with CY and FBC(fear of ban is the beginning of abb drugs). Was having a normal cramps which was manageable. (maybe cos I'm team painful menstruation)
Hubby came told them to give me drugs(injection) that will help to ripen the cervix faster(they did it for my daughter) but they refused.
I refused to walk around can't come and start suffering early (don't be like me).
5pm: left the room to buy something and eat, was still climbing down the stairs when I heard a pumm sound from down, felt a liquid something on my left lap, rushed up, checked and it was blood. Called the nurse, she checked me and told me she don't know where the blood was coming from. She later called the doctor, who removed the catheter, inserted his hands, placed a nightingale under me and started bringing out lumpy stretchy blood. He told me that I'm having a heavy bloody show and I should not panick. He checked me and I was still 4cm dilated.
7pm: The contraction was painful but no longer pressing phone manageable. I didn't time it but I was breathing with my mouth whenever it comes.
8pm: Was checked again, was still 4cm dilated. I asked the nurse how manage? How? Why am I not progressing? Why am I having this kind of pains but not progressing? I climbed down from the delivery bed, knelt down and cried, told God that he didn't bring me this far to leave me, for how long will I continue managing this pain?
The nurse told me she'll help me, gave me IN injection for ripening of cervix on my bum. The contraction came back to back few min after the injection, she told me to lay on my left cos doc advised me not to walk around again to avoid bleeding.
They need to arrest the person that started the rumor that after first delivery the pain will be mild in other ones. Lieesssss!! The pain was painful that hubby started complaining, begging them to give me a pain relief. I felt cold, the nurse injected me, few mins later I started feeling very weak that I was begging the nurse and my hubby to allow me to sleep small but they refused instead she inserted the drip to give me energy. I begged nurse to break my water, she told me I should allow it to bulge well. I tried breathing, I cried, I slapped hubby and my cousin that was there with me, I was even bitting the pillow to hold the scream from escaping.
10pm: I told nurse that I want to poo, that I don't want to cross over to Friday, that she should break my water. That my water don't break on it's own. She said I should confess positively that God will do it.
Me: Nurse I know myself very well, I'm very weak now, lemme have strength to push this baby. Please save me and break the water, please. I believe in God but heaven help those who help themselves.
She later broke the water, I kept begging her to allow me to sleep but she still refused.
Told her I want to poo and vomit, she injected something inside my drip and told me to push in the next contraction. I vomited everywhere instead of pushing, she told me to try again in the next contraction. With one push, my son came out screaming his lungs out at 11:52pm. I said thank you Jesus, closed my eyes and the nurse gave me a slap on my lap, warned me not to close my eyes till I walk into mother&child room. Placenta was delivered, cleaned up and was stitched up.
Sunday: was discharged, stitch broke down. Returned to hospital and doc told me to come back on Thursday. Wasn't restitched again, healing perfectly on my own.
Cord has fallen off on the 3rd day, circumcision done(gomco method), first immunisation received.
Thanks mummy Zaynie for the vit c advice, it helped. Thanks VivyGift for taking up cappo role, I'll surely help out when I've time. Thanks for all the mentions and likes, God bless and safe delivery to remaining mama's.

Nice Bs capoo, thank God it ended in praise.
May your little prince be a blessing to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
LadyMessi:
Pls Sabi mamas, apart from hospital bag, what are the things that are expected to be in our on personal bag?
Make una help me shuk mouth for my matter, let me see if I can pack my bag today that laziness is far from me.
You can also add
*Lip balm/ makeup
*Snacks and drinks for after labour ( the hunger that strikes after baby is out is something else)
*Charger
*Big panties
*Peri bottle or any other plastic bottle with holes at the top. After VD, you spray warm water as you pee ( peeing after VD + tear can be painful ) this helps relieve the pain plus speeds up healing.
*soap, deodorant etc
*comfy clothes to go home.
* sanitary pad
* wet wipes for your bum ( water is best, but just in case)
Just think of anything that will make your hospital stay comfortable.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Omolaadun000:

Teamie...I just followed my hospital list squarely since it's comprehensive enough.

Thanks very much teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
FloraEC:

No wahala. Kisses to Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
FloraEC:
Sorry for late bs

Pregnancy/Delivery

Hubby came told them to give me drugs(injection) that will help to ripen the cervix faster(they did it for my daughter) but they refused.
5pm: left the room to buy something and eat, was still climbing down the stairs when I heard a pumm sound from down, felt a liquid something on my left lap, rushed up, checked and it was blood. Called the nurse, she checked me and told me she don't know where the blood was coming from. She later called the doctor, who removed the catheter, inserted his hands, placed a nightingale under me and started bringing out lumpy stretchy blood. He told me that I'm having a heavy bloody show and I should not panick. He checked me and I was still 4cm dilated.
8pm: Was checked again, was still 4cm dilated. I asked the nurse how manage? How? Why am I not progressing? Why am I having this kind of pains but not progressing? I climbed down from the delivery bed, knelt down and cried, told God that he didn't bring me this far to leave me, for how long will I continue managing this pain?
10pm: I told nurse that I want to poo, that I don't want to cross over to Friday, that she should break my water. That my water don't break on it's own. She said I should confess positively that God will do it.
Me: Nurse I know myself very well, I'm very weak now, lemme have strength to push this baby. Please save me and break the water, please. I believe in God but heaven help those who help themselves.
Sunday: was discharged, stitch broke down. Returned to hospital and doc told me to come back on Thursday. Wasn't restitched again, healing perfectly on my own.
Cord has fallen off on the 3rd day, circumcision done(gomco method), first immunisation received.

What a BS! To God be the glory it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
FloraEC:
Sorry for late bs

Thanks for the awesome BS mama. God bless you and your lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
hello Mamas this page is unique, 4444,. let me pitch my tent here. happy wedding anniversary to me and wify.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) (4448) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.