Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129951 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
goldendollars:
Final BS..lol
So when the baby came out he didn't cry immediately, the midwife called Paediatrician to come and beat him to cry.. He did after 1min..I just dey bed dey look, I was too pale to have any feeling..the Paediatrician now started explaining some things like, my baby has to b placed on oxygen to clear his breathing organs that he cudav been distressed when he was coming out and that's y he didn't cry immediately..he took oxygen for 2days and his breathing normalized.. He was then tested for jaundice and it was positive..I was already loosing it..the treatment for that commenced after the oxygen was removed..it was so emotional seeing him under the light every day and night..I was always weeping..me that I havent recovered from the delivery shock.. Especially becos of his weight (4.2)..I had serious tears plus i was cut(ftm)..
After another 2 days, we ran a test and the jaundice had cleared..we were discharged on Sunday and naming was yesterday. Our names are Mofetoluwa Jason Obaloluwa.
To all my remaining teamies and expectant mothers.. I wish u a safe delivery..
Cc: Ayauche, Rubbyz, all June teamies
@Ayauche, pls give us an update of June deliveries so we can keep up with other teamies..
wowwwww " pain so intense" am getting scared already cos am a ftm too. Anyways, we thank God it all ended in praise.. Congratulations to you new mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
indian03:

wowwwww " pain so intense" am getting scared already cos am a ftm too. Anyways, we thank God it all ended in praise.. Congratulations to you new mama

Please don't be.lol..it's temporal..as intense as mine was, didn't feel a thing 1 sec after the baby came out..the relief comes immediately...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
goldendollars:

Please don't be.lol..it's temporal..as intense as mine was, didn't feel a thing 1 sec after the baby came out..the relief comes immediately...
Thanks for the encouragement grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Excel16:
BA! To the glory of God,we welcomed our handsome princes on 3rd of June through VB,both looking cute,sorry for the late alert,been busy with the boys,they can suck ehn,BS coming later,July cappo pls take note,supernatural delivery to all waddling mamas.FloraEC
Congrats mama. Please kiss your princes for us. The name of the Lord be praised forever!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2018
goldendollars:
Final BS..lol

Thanks for the BS mama. God did it and shall continue to provide for you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2018
goldendollars:
Final BS..lol
So when the baby came out he didn't cry immediately, the midwife called Paediatrician to come and beat him to cry.. He did after 1min..I just dey bed dey look, I was too pale to have any feeling..the Paediatrician now started explaining some things like, my baby has to b placed on oxygen to clear his breathing organs that he cudav been distressed when he was coming out and that's y he didn't cry immediately..he took oxygen for 2days and his breathing normalized.. He was then tested for jaundice and it was positive..I was already loosing it..the treatment for that commenced after the oxygen was removed..it was so emotional seeing him under the light every day and night..I was always weeping..me that I havent recovered from the delivery shock.. Especially becos of his weight (4.2)..I had serious tears plus i was cut(ftm)..
After another 2 days, we ran a test and the jaundice had cleared..we were discharged on Sunday and naming was yesterday. Our names are Mofetoluwa Jason Obaloluwa.
@Ayauche, pls give us an update of June deliveries so we can keep up with other teamies..

God is great

Congratz Mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Vigilante Mamas reporting live grin....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2018
Xzandy:
Vigilante Mamas reporting live grin....

No be small thing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:33am On Jun 22, 2018
iamsuskay:
.please help me oohh!!!

Edd is somehow confusing, the doctor said 13 November 2018 and ultrasound scan guy said 4th of December 2018. please which one is correct..

at what week did doctor give TT Shot to the pregnant woman

please help!!!
Hi. When was her last menstrual period? That will help us calculate her correct EDD.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:36am On Jun 22, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol your own good, if I act laidat hubby will pamper me but after a while, h'e'll be like babe I'll run oo lol him na mama's pet him be so he no sabi pet for long. Nnem i say enjoy your pampering while it lasts. May it continue even after dropping your sweet lo....Lucky You!

APC ko BBC ni undecided
na next week me and my sweet bambino bun dey go back so I can't come and goan cut short my training because of cold oo, we go manage, no be everyday.
Imagine the attendant asking me to go get form to fly at 20 wks 3days shocked new to me as i never carry belle fly b4, now that we'll be 22 wks next week and I don chop enough food and pampering wella grin I just wonder if they will refuse to carry us back to uyo and my belle no big laidat oo Or is it big? cheesy cheesy

Its better to get the form and even get fit to fly from your doc whenever you are travelling, no matter your number of weeks. They almost bounced me too some weeks back. I was able to scale through all the check-in points but the flight attendant was just checking, crosschecking and trying to be a stumbling block. I would have been in soup if I didn't have all my papers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Oliran:
Good evening mamas, Abeg I have a question, why do they say pregnancy is 9months when Edd is 40weeks? which is 10month, some even pass their Edd before giving birth. Mbok Ayam not understanding.

Team August how una dey?

I've cracked my head over this but I hate calculations, so I decided not to bother understanding it. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:59am On Jun 22, 2018
goldendollars:
Final BS..lol

Thank God it ended in praise, baby alive, mommy alive, daddy alive and abundant blessings to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2018
mitchyy:

Its better to get the form and even get fit to fly from your doc whenever you are travelling, no matter your number of weeks. They almost bounced me too some weeks back. I was able to scale through all the check-in points but the flight attendant was just checking, crosschecking and trying to be a stumbling block. I would have been in soup if I didn't have all my papers

Same with me mama, i scaled everyone because of my bubu-like gown but the flight attendant's eye na eagle eye eehn, she later came to remove me from the emergency exit seat that is roomy for my legs, like she's all out for me but she kept apologising and explaining her reasons. I saw reasons with her though.
I actually thought the fit to fly was from 28 weeks o since my doc who gave me the nod to fly didn't give me any written note. I'll try and do the right thing next time as this na my first belle, still grateful.
Thanks momma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:23am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls mama Mitchyy we'll be returning back to base next week, how do I go about the fit to fly form since my doctor isn't here, can I get from any doctor?

Cc: Mitchyy,, sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2018
Excel16:
BA! To the glory of God,we welcomed our handsome princes on 3rd of June through VB,both looking cute,sorry for the late alert,been busy with the boys,they can suck ehn,BS coming later,July cappo pls take note,supernatural delivery to all waddling mamas.FloraEC

Congrats Iyabeji.
Olorun a wo won, a daa won sii.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 5:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Hello beautiful mothers...am a silent reader in dis group...I just got my BFP after almost 3years of waiting and my joy knows no bound.dis evening I noticed a brown stain in my underwear I hope is nothing 2 worry abt though I didn't see it again...plz I need u all mothers 2 say a word of prayers for me..and 2 those mummies trusting God he will remember you all just as he has remembered me...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2018
faithpeace:
Hello beautiful mothers...am a silent reader in dis group...I just got my BFP after almost 3years of waiting and my joy knows no bound.dis evening I noticed a brown stain in my underwear I hope is nothing 2 worry abt though I didn't see it again...plz I need u all mothers 2 say a word of prayers for me..and 2 those mummies trusting God he will remember you all just as he has remembered me...

Congrats maama and welcome on board!
Brown stain is most likely harmless ,could be old blood. Then again you ttced so I would be careful. Are you still seeing your Dr? You may want to let him know.

May you carry to term and deliver with ease by God's grace. Amin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Same with me mama, i scaled everyone because of my bubu-like gown but the flight attendant's eye na eagle eye eehn, she later came to remove me from the emergency exit seat that is roomy for my legs, like she's all out for me but she kept apologising and explaining her reasons. I saw reasons with her though.
I actually thought the fit to fly was from 28 weeks o since my doc who gave me the nod to fly didn't give me any written note. I'll try and do the right thing next time as this na my first belle, still grateful.
Thanks momma.

If your bump looks really really small, they might allow you scale through and not ask for a fit to fly letter. They might only ask you fill a form.
I was already far gone that's why they raised eyebrows. I was 32weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2018
faithpeace:

Congrats mama. Your testimony is here to stay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2018
[[b][/b]BA
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil I announce the successful arrival of my prince charming on 12/6 via emergency CS after a failed induction.
Bs coming...
Cc: Rubyzz
Anyauche
All June mamas

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helen4(f): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Mummydd:
[[b][/b]BA
To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil I announce the successful arrival of my prince charming on 12/6 via emergency CS after a failed induction.
Bs coming...
Anyauche
All June mamas
congratulations mama. God bless your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2018
faithpeace:
Congrats mama and welcome to the club. By God's grace nothing will happen to u. Just start taking ur foic acid for now n try n see ur doctor as mama zayne said. Our baby have come to stay and we will birth them safely. Messyodi,how body? Hope u r good today n baby. Come and welcome our teamie ooo..smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Mummydd:
[[b][/b]BA
Bs coming...
Anyauche
All June mamasM
Congrats mama! God keep u and Lo in good health

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2018
goldendollars:

Congrats MA... Beautiful birth story. God bless our baby for us. Please take care of ur self and lo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Mamas in the house good morning, it's my birthday do wish me well and June mamas pls I need a birthday mate grin

It's my first birthday day with a difference (pregnancy)
Thank God ms has long been gone cos I'm gonna eat every every tongue

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Excel16:
Wow! I love twins. I love twins.... Abeg pass d baton to me. Congrats MA, may they be a blessing to your household and may u never lack what to give them. Kisses to them smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ohferanmi(f): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2018
BA.....@ Team July, take note....I ported to June via elective CS on Tuesday Alliamdullilah rabbil Alamin.

Birth story later

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2018
faithpeace:
Congrats mama, may you carry to term in Jesus name. Please see your doctor concerning the brown stain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Ohferanmi:
BA.....@ Team July, take note....I ported to June via elective CS on Tuesday Alliamdullilah rabbil Alamin.

Birth story later
Congratulations. God will keep the baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Aitee1:
Mamas in the house good morning, it's my birthday do wish me well and June mamas pls I need a birthday mate grin

It's my first birthday day with a difference (pregnancy)
Thank God ms has long been gone cos I'm gonna eat every every tongue
Happy for you. Enjoy your day. HBD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JimsonJerry(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Anitaamich:
Good evening mamas, I have always being constipated since I got pregnant, the issue now is that I have haemorrhoid(pile), please how do I deal with it as I’m yet to talk to my doctor about it, it’s really uncomfortable and I always feel sore each time I try to poo.. please what can I do about it??
Contact me on 08165513458..let's discuss abt dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Mummydd:
[[b][/b]BA
Bs coming...
All June mamas
Congrats mama. God bless you and your baby. Wish you speedy recovery
Ohferanmi:

Birth story later
Congrats mama and welcome to your baby. May she live to make you happy and proud, amen.
faithpeace:
Congrats mama and welcome to the thread. May you carry to term and deliver safely. Wish you a happy and healthy nine months.The brown stain might be old blood or implantation bleeding. You can do well to mention it to your doctor so that he will be proactive, though in most cases its nothing to worry about.

Happy birthday ma'am Aitee1. Wish you God's abundant blessings in your new age.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.