Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130172 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mama's. Am so happy to be here. Been ttc for about 8years now just got a confirmation dat am pregnant. Am so nervous....mixed feelings. I give all praise to God. My pregnancy app says am 6weeks today. No Ms, just on n off cramps, hope am good. Starting antenatal on Monday. Pls put me thru oo... I need all d advice I can get. First time mom at last smiley smiley

Babe, i will appreciate if you post what you did differently on TTC thread with link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/2393

Your post might help other TTC moms who are still passing through what you conquered.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Good day mamas.... Hope we are all doing fine? May God continue to see us thru this stage, Ameen. Pls is having hard stool at this stage normal? It has become work for me since before I missed my period. Any advice on what to take? sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bunny19:
Good day mamas.... Hope we are all doing fine? May God continue to see us thru this stage, Ameen. Pls is having hard stool at this stage normal? It has become work for me since before I missed my period. Any advice on what to take? sad
Enjoy your package mama, this dealt with me and still dealing with me. I had to find my way around it in a very gross way wink. You don't want to know I tell you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

Nnem don't mind my DH, he is also mummy's pet but I'm not cutting him any slack at the moment. He is willing to do anything just to see his baby, so I'm making good use of the situation.

Don't mind the flight attendants. They are trying to be careful. Anyway, your tummy isn't that big yet sef. Just relax and convince them or if you can, fill the form so that you won't be delayed at the airport. No stress please.

Thanks teamie dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Enjoy your package mama, this dealt with me and still dealing with me. I had to find my way around it in a very gross way wink. You don't want to know I tell you.
Chai! I don suffer. Abeg whisper it to me cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bunny19:
Chai! I don suffer. Abeg whisper it to me cheesy cheesy
I noticed times I took spinach it help a little, afterwards I had to use a finger to pull out and do thorough washing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funstufz: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
hmmm....shocking

Citizenshelm:
Watch Traditional doctors forcing a child out of a woman who has been pregnant

Shocking video of Traditional doctors forcing a child out of a woman who has been pregnant for seven years

Shocking....the video making the rounds on social media, shows African "tradional doctors" trying to force out a baby who has been in a woman's womb for 7 years.....watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1I9naRDBYE

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Xzandy:

If only wishes were horses grin i'll be in PH too....as a P-town breed

About relocation its temporarily just to go give birth....I should be back by January wink....

Ok dear, enjoy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
BA! To the glory of God,we welcomed our handsome princes on 3rd of June through VB,both looking cute,sorry for the late alert,been busy with the boys,they can suck ehn,BS coming later,July cappo pls take note,supernatural delivery to all waddling mamas.FloraEC

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Adorablewifey:

I noticed times I took spinach it help a little, afterwards I had to use a finger to pull out and do thorough washing.
I will have to increase my intake of vegetables be dat. It's well mamakiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Excel16:
BA! To the glory of God,we welcomed our handsome princes on 3rd of June through VB,both looking cute,sorry for the late alert,been busy with the boys,they can suck ehn,BS coming later,July cappo pls take note,supernatural delivery to all waddling mamas.FloraEC
Congrats Ma am happy for you my regards to the boys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
BS BS BS!!!
AT last..I just had to squeeze out this time to write my BS.
It started Monday evening..i went for ANC,.I was already 41 weeks..my gynae told me to come for inducement if labor doesn't come b4 then. So I went with my baby stuffs and was admitted to start inducement. The first stage was to pass cartethar, the Dr started by using speculum to open up the cervix, but i was so tense, so it wasn't successful. He later gave me a tablet under my tongue, he checked again after 6hrs..it was already 12am 12th June..no contractions yet. He checked to know my dilation..i was just 1finger tip..so he gave me another tablet..this time a higher dosage, i started feeling light cramps after 3hours..but it was bearable... After 6hours, I was checked again..still 1 finger tip..I became so frustrated.. I was given the 3rd dosage..this one scattered everything..the contractions started coming strong..the pain was out of this world..I stared seeing blood..and I told the Dr to check, she said I shud still hang on that I can't be more than 4cm..but the way I was feeling enh!..I placed a mantle on my belly and was shouting..the God of Bishop Oyedepo, have mercy on me..when the pain became unbearable.. I started having the urge to poo..i told the Dr and she said i shud meet her at the delivery room..immediately she checked she was shocked..i was already 9cm..BS to be continued.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Excel16:
Congrats mama! God bless your babies. Team July moving to the permanent site grin
Vivygift comman update the list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
goldendollars:
BS BS BS!!!
AT last..I just had to squeeze out this time to write my BS.
It started Monday evening..i went for ANC,.I was already 41 weeks..my gynae told me to come for inducement if labor doesn't come b4 then. So I went with my baby stuffs and was admitted to start inducement. The first stage was to pass cartethar, the Dr started by using speculum to open up the cervix, but i was so tense, so it wasn't successful. He later gave me a tablet under my tongue, he checked again after 6hrs..it was already 12am 12th June..no contractions yet. He checked to know my dilation..i was just 1finger tip..so he gave me another tablet..this time a higher dosage, i started feeling light cramps after 3hours..but it was bearable... After 6hours, I was checked again..still 1 finger tip..I became so frustrated.. I was given the 3rd dosage..this one scattered everything..the contractions started coming strong..the pain was out of this world..I stared seeing blood..and I told the Dr to check, she said I shud still hang on that I can't be more than 4cm..but the way I was feeling enh!..I placed a mantle on my belly and was shouting..the God of Bishop Oyedepo, have mercy on me..when the pain became unbearable.. I started having the urge to poo..i told the Dr and she said i shud meet her at the delivery room..immediately she checked she was shocked..i was already 9cm..BS to be continued.
We dey wait oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Good evenin mamas in the house.please is there a possibility of ovulating 22days after your last period? i had my last period on may 27. but i noticee i ovulated on june17.( i saw egg-white drawable cervical diacharge, and tested positive using ovulation test kit.)
Also, when is it likely for a pregnancy to be detected using a PT kit?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Excel16:

Congrats mama and a big welcome to the handsome princes, they are blessed..... God is wonderful, To Him alone be all the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Besea:

Welcome back ma'am, glad to have you here

thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Excel16:
Congrats mama and welcome to your Handsome princes. God's name be praised!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
irene670:
Good evenin mamas in the house.please is there a possibility of ovulating 22days after your last period? i had my last period on may 27. but i noticee i ovulated on june17.( i saw egg-white drawable cervical diacharge, and tested positive using ovulation test kit.)
Also, when is it likely for a pregnancy to be detected using a PT kit?.
Yes, some women ovulate late in a cycle. So it’s not abnormal.
You should get a positive result as soon as you miss your period or a few days after.
Personally I ovulated late (I did the deed when I was so sure I was safe and bam! Team July 2018)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
mamatwiny:

Babe, i will appreciate if you post what you did differently on TTC thread with link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/2393

Your post might help other TTC moms who are still passing through what you conquered.
Honestly mama if I tell u dis is what I did I will be lying. Year in year out I can't count how many times I have taken herbal treatments and orthodox. Prayed like there is no tomorrow,cried and all that. This month I didn't even send, wasn't even taking folic acid like I used to, can't remember whether I ovulated or not. But God in His infinite Mercy surprised me. Just like that, He gave me what only Him can give. I have come to realise that He will do it for everyone, but we all have our appointed time. I pray He surprises u and every ttc mama d way He did for me. You will all hold ur bundles of joy by His Grace. And those of us that He has blessed, we will birth our Lo safely and in good health. Ameen. smiley

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
BS part 2.
Immediately the Dr confirmed how far I've gone, she called on the midwife to take the delivery.. And the pushing started.. Hmmnn my sisters, I've never felt a pain so intense in this world...I was just screaming holy spirit..have mercy on me..pls save me..lol..the mid wife kept begging me to save my strength to push once the next contractions l hits..I was determined to seize the next opportunity despite the intense pain..immediately I felt the next one, I used all my strength to puuusssshhhh... The head came out.. It now remained the shoulder..the mid wife is an angel sent from heaven..she was so calm and professional.. When the next contraction came for me to push the shoulder out..I had already become tired..the other nurse assisting the midwife gave me a big blow on my right thigh and d strength came from nowhere.I pushed and the baby came our fully.. And d much awaited relief came..i was do exhausted.. I only couged and d placenta too came out..to be continued.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Omolaadun000:

It's well with us oooo. Supernatural delivery by God's grace

Ameeeeen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
VivyGift:

Ayauche, abeg leave my teamie alone ooo... Abi is it by force to port ni? How is your lo doing?

Abeg help me tell her o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Excel16:

This is awesome! Congrats teamie and welcome to our princes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Final BS..lol
So when the baby came out he didn't cry immediately, the midwife called Paediatrician to come and beat him to cry.. He did after 1min..I just dey bed dey look, I was too pale to have any feeling..the Paediatrician now started explaining some things like, my baby has to b placed on oxygen to clear his breathing organs that he cudav been distressed when he was coming out and that's y he didn't cry immediately..he took oxygen for 2days and his breathing normalized.. He was then tested for jaundice and it was positive..I was already loosing it..the treatment for that commenced after the oxygen was removed..it was so emotional seeing him under the light every day and night..I was always weeping..me that I havent recovered from the delivery shock.. Especially becos of his weight (4.2)..I had serious tears plus i was cut(ftm)..
After another 2 days, we ran a test and the jaundice had cleared..we were discharged on Sunday and naming was yesterday. Our names are Mofetoluwa Jason Obaloluwa.
To all my remaining teamies and expectant mothers.. I wish u a safe delivery..
Cc: Ayauche, Rubbyz, all June teamies
@Ayauche, pls give us an update of June deliveries so we can keep up with other teamies..

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
goldendollars:
Final BS..lol
So when the baby came out he didn't cry immediately, the midwife called Paediatrician to come and beat him to cry.. He did after 1min..I just dey bed dey look, I was too pale to have any feeling..the Paediatrician now started explaining some things like, my baby has to b placed on oxygen to clear his breathing organs that he cudav been distressed when he was coming out and that's y he didn't cry immediately..he took oxygen for 2days and his breathing normalized.. He was then tested for jaundice and it was positive..I was already loosing it..the treatment for that commenced after the oxygen was removed..it was so emotional seeing him under the light every day and night..I was always weeping..me that I havent recovered from the delivery shock.. Especially becos of his weight (4.2)..I had serious tears plus i was cut(ftm)..
After another 2 days, we ran a test and the jaundice had cleared..we were discharged on Sunday and naming was yesterday. Our names are Mofetoluwa Jason Obaloluwa.
To all my remaining teamies and expectant mothers.. I wish u a safe delivery..
Cc: Ayauche, Rubbyz, all June teamies
@Ayauche, pls give us an update of June deliveries so we can keep up with other teamies..

What a wonderful BS thank God it ended in praise congratulations MA kisses to ur lo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Excel16:
Another birth! Congratulations mama. Thank God for safe delivery. God bless your princes.
Beryl15:
Vivy.gift comman update the list.
I have dear... I'll post the updated list next week by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Good evening mamas, I have always being constipated since I got pregnant, the issue now is that I have haemorrhoid(pile), please how do I deal with it as I’m yet to talk to my doctor about it, it’s really uncomfortable and I always feel sore each time I try to poo.. please what can I do about it??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Amen and Amen. LO prefers afternoon sleep. For weeks now that's the routine. God's Grace will be sufficient for us all. Amen

Xzandy:

Oh kpele oo.....I was like dat some weeks back....but lo don dey pity me small
It shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Constipation is normal in pregnancy. (1) However my Dr told me to take lots of carrot as it helps but that dint work for me. (2) When I ate Avocado pear I noticed it wasn't hard so I became a regular eater of Pear.

BUT now passing out stool is no longer painful.

I do hope one of the above works for you as I did experience the pains; infact I cried sef at some point.

Bunny19:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
The relief I had earlier was antacid and doesn't seem to work like before again. When the vomiting becomes too serious; I take a shot of Promethazine injection
at the hospital. All these are on Dr's prescription.

Mama please confirm with your Dr on how safe pax inhaler is for you and your LO as he is familiar with your medical history.

Messyodi:
Good afternoon lovely mummies and mummies to be. Please how safe is pax inhaler? Seems to be my only source of relief from MS.

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Congratulations mama. May they both be a source of joy to your family. You shall not mourn over them in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Excel16:

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babena(f), trisha01(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.