Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154458 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
Good morning ladies,

Want a smooth looking skin?
Fairer skin?
Stretch marks free skin?
Pimples free skin?
Acne free skin?
Softer skin?
Black heads free skin?
Ezcema free skin?
Even out dark knuckles, dark knees,dark ankles?
Treat sunburn?

Ideal for the whole family cos it's all NATURAL! No hidden chemical or harsh ingredient.

Pure indulgence soap

Flawless soap

Body butter

Luxury body oil

Pick any three and get great discounts wink

Call/WhatsApp 080 670 69 650.

My business woman sista I hail oo.
Pls I want succulent, smooth and butter skin mbok.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. I'm new here.. All the way from TTC thread. I'm so happy to be here.

I'm new in this dept grin and I'll be needing help, encouragement and advice.

1. I'm having cramps.... Is it part of the show? Yes, unless it becomes unbearable or is accompanied with bleeding.

2. I have infection and couldn't treat it properly cos i was already Preggy. Attached is my test result. I've been praying to God cos i was given amoxicillin, folic acid and flagyl. I stopped using it but my doctor said I should continue using the medications today cos they are mild antibiotics. Please, is it safe to continue using those antibiotics. Does any mama here have same experience?
Trust your Dr, if in doubt seek a second opinion from another Dr.

3. No MS for now except tiredness and cramps. I pick food too. What fruit juice and fruits can I take at this early stage?
All fruits are okay, just avoid pineapples (triggers contractions in some moms), any food that contains potash should be avoided too, watermelons and ripe pawpaw are great, so is avocado.

4.whats the best sleeping position for early pregnancy?
Whatever rocks your boat but sleeping on the left is recommended all through pregnancy.

5. When is the best time to register for ante natal?
Since you ttced, I'll say straight away. If you had any form of hormonal imbalance you may want to insist on an hormonal profile to see if you'll be needing hormonal drugs or injectables. Do your early scan to see where baby is located and check if all is in place.

Looking forward to hearing from mama's in the house. Thanks. Biko, make una welcome me so I can feel at home o.

Hi mama.
Welcome on board.
May you carry to term and deliver with ease. Amin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
zaynie:

Hi mama.
Welcome on board.
May you carry to term and deliver with ease. Amin.

Amen. Thanks so much for the response. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:

You are welcome on board once again sis.
1.Yes mild on and off cramps are part of the early preg package.
2. I'm not sure of treating infection while preggy, sabi mamas will chook mouth when they come online.
3.take cucumber, oranges, watermelon, moderation is the watchword! me I took lemon and water cause of nausea and spitting (still taking lemon because of spitting) no pineapple if you are amongst the set that it purges normally, no zobo, no unripe papaya because i learnt they cause uterine contractions. For more on fruits sabi mamas will help you out.
4.sleep anyhow you want until you become uncomfortable but for 2nd trimester, you sleep on your sides, preferably your left. You can start practicing now so you get used to it.
5. If you are high risk, pls do register early if not wait till your 13th week to register.
Happy and healthy bumping dear. All da best

Awwwww
Thanks mama. I really appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
zeelo2014:
Hello everyone. Currently expecting. Please I need recommendations for a reliable HMO for individuals, that will cover all maternity services. Thanks
Go to any NHIS office in ur state or wherever you are in Nigeria... Tell them you want to go for a package called VCship(not sure of the spelling).. It's #15000 one off payment.. you'll be guided as appropriate there. it really pays. it lasts for one year from the date of activation. You'll have to choose a very good hospital you're sure you'll want to birth cos that's the name that will be printed on the slip when it's ready. please don't delay as it involves some time.. if you need more information, feel free to ask me.

where is ur location?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:

My business woman sista I hail oo.
Pls I want succulent, smooth and butter skin mbok.
I hail too o eyenekanmi, how body? Don't worry this time I promise I won't use gig grin *covers face*

Holla when you are ready sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
Good morning ladies,

Want a smooth looking skin?
Fairer skin?
Stretch marks free skin?
Pimples free skin?
Acne free skin?
Softer skin?
Black heads free skin?
Ezcema free skin?
Even out dark knuckles, dark knees,dark ankles?
Treat sunburn?

Ideal for the whole family cos it's all NATURAL! No hidden chemical or harsh ingredient.

Pure indulgence soap

Flawless soap

Body butter

Luxury body oil

Pick any three and get great discounts wink

Call/WhatsApp 080 670 69 650.
Ehen! Big mummy am experiencing small small sunburn, which of d product will be good for me? Also am getting darker sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
I hail too o eyenekanmi, how body? Don't worry this time I promise I won't use gig grin *covers face*

Holla when you are ready sis.

Lol Ok dear, I will holla on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rbae:

Awwwww
Thanks mama. I really appreciate your response.

You are welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bunny19:
Ehen! Big mummy am experiencing small small sunburn, which of d product will be good for me? Also am getting darker sad
Please Whatsapp or mail me on geze911@gmail.com, thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
Please Whatsapp or mail me on geze911@gmail.com, thank you.
Ok MA, let me what's app u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bunny19:
Mamas pls when is it safe to start doing the oda room activities? Dh no wan take ear hear am,that d nurses said we should hold on for now. Na so person go dey dey? embarassed embarassed. Congrats Bettybeauty!! she will be a blessing to ur household. Kisses to her. My teamies(February) how una dey? glimpse,messyodi,geesucc. I hope u r all doing fine... Pop up and say hi before team March overtakes us tongue tongue

Present ooo. I just kuku finished vomiting for the 3rd time today. I am exhausted!!!!! Lord help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Messyodi:

Present ooo. I just kuku finished vomiting for the 3rd time today. I am exhausted!!!!! Lord help me

Sorry my dear, I vomited 6 times today, so unusual. After taking Lipton, I was relieved. I later took hollandia yoghurt, vomited again. Then I made dry fish peppersoup ( dry fish, enough pepper, salt and seasoning cube), and took it with little white rice. I am feeling good now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello everyone, i hope you are all having a good week so far?

This is my first time commenting but have been a silent reader for weeks. Please i need your advice oh experienced mammas. this is my first pregnancy still first trimester and i noticed some pulling stabbing pain in my left lower abdomen, somehow like cramps, is it normal?

Also, does anyone have any reviews to tell me about fanimed Hospital in ogba, thinking of using them for ANC and Delivery. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Messyodi:

glimpse:

Sorry my dear, I vomited 6 times today, so unusual. After taking Lipton, I was relieved. I later took hollandia yoghurt, vomited again. Then I made dry fish peppersoup ( dry fish, enough pepper, salt and seasoning cube), and took it with little white rice. I am feeling good now.
My teamies....una sorry o. My own is spitting on and off and nausea. No bout of vomiting. I really feel for u all and I pray u start getting relief very soon. Just hold on dears. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
TEAM July 2018
COS IS JULY, WE CAN FLOOD THE THREAD WITH GOOD NEWS
We can't thank God enough for the journey so far.
His mercies, guardian and protection. We say Daalụ Chukwu - thank you Lord!
Team July is your month already, may God almighty be with you. Safe delivery I wish y'all
We say congratulations to our latest mama boldbabe your joy shall not be ceased in Jesus name and God will continue to bless your princess.
Let's try and tidy up our rooms, hospital bags, take our prenatals, build up/maintain our blood level, be active and most importantly pray.
Hope there's no too much complain? Sorry for the body pains, swollen feet and BH, it'll surely end in praise.
Mama's that have welcomed their LO, congrats. Try and do your sitzbath religiously and also take the drugs given to you. Take vit c and fruits rich in vit c.
Please don't allow anything to bother you no matter what to avoid PPD
Mamas owing us BS, we're patiently waiting for it
kareenakapur, you are still mia. Please, pop in and say hi.
LadyMessi how're you dear?
Jumayin how are you ma
creamchiccb How are you ma'am
Tiw78 how're you dear
indian03 how're you dear
Please, let's try and respond to roll call and provide our baby's sex if not provided yet so that I can update the list. Feel free to ask questions and it'll surely end in praise.

BIRTH RECORDED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE
S/N....NAME ................. EDD................. SEX... BA/BS
1. floraec ...14/6/18 as against 4/7/18...XY... Seen
2. rolk .........19/6/18 as against 10/7/18...XY... Seen
3. Excel16...3/6/18 as against 24/7/18..XY/XY...Seen
4. Ohferanmi ....19/6/18 as against 7/7/18...XY
5. rofemiguwa ..25/6/18 against..5/7/18..XX..Seen

Porters from June
Hannydimples
JUMAYIN
DNA07

TEAM JULY 2018
DELIVERED
Name................... DD...........Sex..... Bs
1: DNA07 ......... 01/07/018..... XX.. Seen
2: VivyGift ....... 03/07/018.... XX.. Seen
3: Beryl15 ......... 04/07/018....XX.... Seen
4: joiful ............ 06/07/018... XX...... Seen
5: dayosaurus .... 06/07/018..XY
6: Brownsmoothie . 06/07/018.. XY..... Seen
7: Omolaadun000 .. 06/07/018... XX
8: Hannydimples ..... 08/07/018..XY...... Seen
9: sweetose ............ 09/07/018 ...XX
10: Dabtop .......... 11/07/018..... XY
11: ffvsquared .........08/07/018... XX
12: Bettybeauty ....... 14/07/018 XX
13: boldbabe ......... 15/07/018...XX
Yet to deliver
NAME .............................. EDD ...................... SEX
1: LadyMessi ............ 09/07/018.................. XY
2: creamchiccb .......15/07/018
3: Tiw78 ...................17/07/018................. XX
4: indian03 ...............18/07/018 ................ XX
5: claudine888 .........22/07/018.................XX
6: baberedefined .....23/07/018................ XY
7: veedboss ............ 23/07/018
8: preshpearl .......... 24/07/018
9: Nenis................... 24/07/018................. XY
10: Ehimeomo ..........25/07/018
11: Voucher ............. 28/07/018...................XY
12: flyingangel ......... 31/07/018
13: kareenakapur
#TeamJulyforsupernaturaleverything
#Teamnoloss
#Teammotheralivebabyaliveand daddyrejoicing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Birth story

I thank God for his mercies, this pregnancy has being filled with drama.
My edd was 5 and 7 july according to scan n lmp.
Spent 2/3 of my first trimester hospitalized due to severe ms.
Half of my 2nd trimester on intermittent bed rest due to cramps
My 3rd I was already waddling by 7months.baby's head dropped early.i couldnt bend and I was as lazy as slob eh.
I was having frequent BH contractions. It became normal sef to me.
I stopped driving.uber and taxify finish my money eh!. chai!.

Fast forward to 20 june.after my ANC. I decided to finally shop and pack hospital bag incase of emergency as if I knew.
On sunday 24th june.i was on call..so I prepared went to work by 8am, while at work I was having my usual false contractions or so I thought.
So inbetween attending to my patients I will jus lie down when I could to get a little relief. I was jokingly telling my colleague 'this kain busy duty I go soon born for una for hia'. We all laughed about it.i now said I was going to ask my ogas for the day off on monday cos that sunday had being stressful so I dont deliver before my time.

I closed by 830pm.hubby came to pick me.when we got home.i prepared dinner, we ate, the contractions came back.i just took a bath and told oga am going to bed early, that probably due to the stress, the BH contraction is back.

Went to bed by 10pm couldn't sleep, every 45mins this contractions will come. Ahhah! Which kain false contractions get time like this, went to the bathroom checked. No show, no mucus plug, no water.God help me oo. Went back to bed. 12am contractions every 20mins.chineke! This can't be false again na, went to the bathroom, still no show, no mucus plug, no water. I started praying 'God please I don't understand anymore, am sorry i wanted to skip work ooo, pls just let this contractions stop oo, I will go to work tomorrow' for where.i woke hubby please gimme paracetamol. He asked are u in labor I said I dont know ooooo, should we go to the hospital? I said I no.
1245am contraction becaming longer and every 5mins. I told hubby hospital ooooooo.i had pulled my pyjamas n thrown oneside I was walking to n fro the parlor praying. Oga jus grabbed one free gown threw over my head I just put one hand in , open the door started walking down stairs barefoot.Dh was lke wait ur slippers.i didnt even ans.when the contractions come.i jus pause n grab the railings.my sister carried my box.thank God I packed.

Got downstairs opened the door I climbed in, dh realise I forgot my hospital card, he asked my sister to close the car door wen I go in since i was now moving in slow motion, the contraction was every 1min n lasted 10secs longer.and den ran in to get my handbag

As I jus put one leg in, another contraction came with the urge to poo.as I pushed,my water broke n baby head came out.i just shouted my baby is coming oooo, next 30secs senod contraction baby body slipped out.i jus held my baby crying my baby is here ooo.my sister almosted fainted cheesy grin.she screamed out my whole neighbourhood out from their sleep.hubby ran down stairs carefully moved the other leg in the car closed the door and drove james bond to the hospital.
As God will have it all the estate security was still at their duty post by 1am.the opened the gate fast.we went to the nearest hospital.wen the gate man saw how hubby dove he ran away from the gate probably tinking it was robbers. I just told hubby lets go to my hospital pls.we raced down there.got the nurses.they came to the car cut the cord.took baby for suctioning n cleaning.
Then helped me to the labour room where I delivered the placenta and was stitched.

Tank God for his mercies.he is really a faithful God.

Team july thats how june snatched me ooooooo.

Congrats to all team july that haf delivered, those still waddling more grace. May God make it easy for all of us oooo.

Meet my second princess.olivia. she weighed 3.5kg at birth.

see the chills down my spin as I was reading.
Congratulations dear.
Just seeing this.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Not sure if it's Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Either way you should inform your Dr on the possibility of taking Promethazine injection as it did work for me (though most time a 1-2 day relief before the excess vomiting continues). Also stop taking Hollandia for now as it contains milk which also triggers nausea. I'm not so sure of taking of Lipton for 1st trimester.

You should try warm or hot water rather than Lipton.

glimpse:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mama @GiddyPerson your diary kept me busy for days. The only major thing I did on NL for 9days plus was read your diary. Thanks for sharing a part of you both fictional and non-fictional on here.

Sure you had a great week thus far.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rubyzz:

Just read your bs now and so sorry for what you went through. Congratulations on the birth of your son, I hope you are healing well now. It is well with you ma
thanks cappo......i'm healing well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Wow OK mama wish you quick recovery.
thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tabsy:
Not sure if it's Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Either way you should inform your Dr on the possibility of taking Promethazine injection as it did work for me (though most time a 1-2 day relief before the excess vomiting continues). Also stop taking Hollandia for now as it contains milk which also triggers nausea. I'm not so sure of taking of Lipton for 1st trimester.

You should try warm or hot water rather than Lipton.

Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congratulations to all mamas that has given birth to their LOs.

May the Good Lord continue to keep watch over them and your families.

July mamas remaining, supernatural delivery in Jesus name. It shall be Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive..

The Lord will continue to put His hedge of protection round about us.

October mamas, 2 months to go. Hope we are holding on well. Our strength is renewed in Jesus name.

To our TTC mamas, the Lord has turned your story to Glory. Testimonies of double double. Amen.

Our joy will not be cut short in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello mamas, una weldone o! congrats to those who have given birth, safe delivery to the waddling mamas. December 2016 team anyone back for another missionary journey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tiw78: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
I give all glory to God. We welcomed our princess this morning 18/7/18 at 5:37am with no tear. Baby weigh 2.9kg and she is perfectly fine.
Cc FloraEc
Our story will end with joy and testimony in Jesus name.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tiw78:
I give all glory to God. We welcomed our princess this morning 18/7/18 at 5:37am with no tear. Baby weigh 2.9kg and she is perfectly fine.
Cc FloraE

Congratulations teamie, God bless your lo and I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tiw78:
Cc FloraEc

Congrats mama. We join you in welcoming your princess. She shall be for signs and wonders.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
FloraEC:
TEAM July 2018
COS IS JULY, WE CAN FLOOD THE THREAD WITH GOOD NEWS
We can't thank God enough for the journey so far.
His mercies, guardian and protection. We say Daalụ Chukwu - thank you Lord!
Team July is your month already, may God almighty be with you. Safe delivery I wish y'all
We say congratulations to our latest mama boldbabe your joy shall not be ceased in Jesus name and God will continue to bless your princess.
Let's try and tidy up our rooms, hospital bags, take our prenatals, build up/maintain our blood level, be active and most importantly pray.
Hope there's no too much complain? Sorry for the body pains, swollen feet and BH, it'll surely end in praise.
Mama's that have welcomed their LO, congrats. Try and do your sitzbath religiously and also take the drugs given to you. Take vit c and fruits rich in vit c.
Please don't allow anything to bother you no matter what to avoid PPD
Mamas owing us BS, we're patiently waiting for it
kareenakapur, you are still mia. Please, pop in and say hi.
LadyMessi how're you dear?
Jumayin how are you ma
creamchiccb How are you ma'am
Tiw78 how're you dear
indian03 how're you dear
Please, let's try and respond to roll call and provide our baby's sex if not provided yet so that I can update the list. Feel free to ask questions and it'll surely end in praise.

BIRTH RECORDED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE
S/N....NAME ................. EDD................. SEX... BA/BS
1. floraec ...14/6/18 as against 4/7/18...XY... Seen
2. rolk .........19/6/18 as against 10/7/18...XY... Seen
3. Excel16...3/6/18 as against 24/7/18..XY/XY...Seen
4. Ohferanmi ....19/6/18 as against 7/7/18...XY
5. rofemiguwa ..25/6/18 against..5/7/18..XX..Seen

Porters from June
Hannydimples
JUMAYIN
DNA07

TEAM JULY 2018
DELIVERED
Name................... DD...........Sex..... Bs
1: DNA07 ......... 01/07/018..... XX.. Seen
2: VivyGift ....... 03/07/018.... XX.. Seen
3: Beryl15 ......... 04/07/018....XX.... Seen
4: joiful ............ 06/07/018... XX...... Seen
5: dayosaurus .... 06/07/018..XY
6: Brownsmoothie . 06/07/018.. XY..... Seen
7: Omolaadun000 .. 06/07/018... XX
8: Hannydimples ..... 08/07/018..XY...... Seen
9: sweetose ............ 09/07/018 ...XX
10: Dabtop .......... 11/07/018..... XY
11: ffvsquared .........08/07/018... XX
12: Bettybeauty ....... 14/07/018 XX
13: boldbabe ......... 15/07/018...XX
Yet to deliver
NAME .............................. EDD ...................... SEX
1: LadyMessi ............ 09/07/018.................. XY
2: creamchiccb .......15/07/018
3: Tiw78 ...................17/07/018................. XX
4: indian03 ...............18/07/018 ................ XX
5: claudine888 .........22/07/018.................XX
6: baberedefined .....23/07/018................ XY
7: veedboss ............ 23/07/018
8: preshpearl .......... 24/07/018
9: Nenis................... 24/07/018................. XY
10: Ehimeomo ..........25/07/018
11: Voucher ............. 28/07/018...................XY
12: flyingangel ......... 31/07/018
13: kareenakapur
#TeamJulyforsupernaturaleverything
#Teamnoloss
#Teammotheralivebabyaliveand daddyrejoicing

I'm fine ma o, just this false Labour sign that has refused to be real.
Sorry I have been Mia for some time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tiw78:
Cc FloraEc
congrats mama and welcome your princess. I tap into no tear delivery. It can only be God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
LadyMessi how're you dear? [/quote]

I'm good ma! Only that Baby has refused to come out! How is my baby doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
LadyMessi:

I'm fine ma o, just this false Labour sign that has refused to be real. Sorry I have been Mia for some time.
Was really worried, good to hear from you.
Never mind it'll soon turn to real labor.
Awaiting your BA/BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
VivyGift:

You are welcome dear... I gat to do this for us. BA coming soon by God's grace. How's you and Bobo doing?

@nutigal, Congratulations nutigal! I'm so happy for you. This one has come to stay in Jesus name.

This one that I have not heard from LadyMessi... No tell me say you don port to June o

Mummy congrats to you and baby.
I dey o, I never port o, even edd don pass self still no show... Patiently waiting on God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.