Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140763 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DoubleJ19(f): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Hannydimples:
B.S part 4
DH then came to tell me what he doctor said but I immediately took him to go back and tell him that I was not going to wait for even 10 minutes as I was ready for the surgery ASAP. The doctor came into the ward and I told him that I wanted to discontinue th

Cc Ayauche
Bs submitted
congrats sis...thank God for save delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Queen1:
Hello mamas, una weldone o! congrats to those who have given birth, safe delivery to the waddling mamas. December 2016 team anyone back for another missionary journey?

Yes, still team Dec. How is your dd doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Congratulations Tiw78 and Ehiheomo, welcome to your babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2018
indian03:

Am fine o thanks cappo..... Just been having this false contractions hoping it turns to d real deal soon... Am 39 weeks already

Real contraction please visit this mama today.
It'll end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2018
LadyMessi:

Amen o! Thanks very much for your concern. My regards to baby
Is the work you guys gave me. Ywc and thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Ehimeomo:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
#teamjuly# cc-Cappo FloraEC
To the glory of God & shame of the devil, I welcomed my real oyibo princess on 7/8/18 via EMCS, with baby weighing 2.5kg. BS in a bit!! Tho I'm still recuperating from the wound, fibroids pain & belly button pain. Sorry for the late alert!!!

Congratulations teamie, thank God it ended in praise.

Wishing you quick and easy recovery. kiss kiss to oyinbo princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameera2018(f): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Good morning Beautiful ladies,

I am extremely delighted to join this forum.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:

Real contraction please visit this mama today.
It'll end in praise

I want real contractions too o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Congrats to the moms that just welcomed their los..God bless and keep them,Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! We started from the bottom now we are here grin.
Yes, we saw 1st trimester and ms dealt with us like it wasn't going to pass.
Some of us had to swallow chilled Eba, had special bowl for spitting, brushing our teeth was a vomiting session but look at us now grin, we've been there and done them all. Great is our God.

Congratulations on coming this far teamies, it hasn't been easy but definitely worth it.

We all are now safely in the 2nd trimester, may the rest of the journey be easy for us all. Amen
Our routine drugs are a vital part of this journey, please let's not forget that.
Stay faithful to it, its actually our partner on this journey.
I guess some of us must have had our 1st TT shot. For the rest of us who hasn't, our hospitals will let is know when It's time i guess.

At the same time, let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
peng4
nutigal
Samieea28

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy your stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex.................Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99.........................XY................12/12/18
07. Adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex................10/12/18
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................27/12/18
011. Phlota..........................Sex................16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex................31/12/18
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................Sex................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................Sex................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex...................Edd
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex................31/12/18
023.samieea28...................Sex................15/12/18
024.Jenonye.......................Sex....................Edd

With this our long list, i see so many Christmas baby already.

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.
It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team Dec18, team supernatural everything.
Cappo we are doing fine o, besides the fact that my bump have not started showing, seems kicking have started though. Also, I've added only 4kg and instead of me to add more weight, it is DH that is adding all the weight. TT will be during my next ANC visit though. Hope you are doing great too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2018
mum2bsoon:

Yes, still team Dec. How is your dd doing?
congratulations ma'am happy waddling and safe delivery. dd is fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Good morning mummies. This is my first time here and I have truly been blessed by all the testimonies here. I am a FTM, 6weeks and a few days and it has not been funny. Had a miscarriage last year but didn't suffer like this. This one, I have multiple fibroids, severe cramps which my Dr has given me drugs for and serious malaria which I refused to treat ooo cos its injection. I just tire but I am trusting God to see me through. Pls pray for me o.
PS: I think I am team march 2019 grin

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2018
TJ[Team July]

Natural way of inducing labor

1: EXERCISE
i: Bumpy ride
ii: climbing staircase/hills
iii: long walks
iv: dancing
v: kneeling on all fours

2: SEX
3: Eating dates/pineapple
4: Nipple stimulation
5: Warm water bath/drinking warm water

Remaining mama's may real contraction locate you all.

Team August how far na, you guys don't want me to shine small.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Awww kiss, see me wishing to know gender with this your news. Yea we have a prince on the way, let me quickly update sex. BTW we need to crown you as the mama with the biggest spitting bowl, don't you think so grin?

*pick race with my tiny bump, before she descends on me*

Biggest spitting bowl? cry.. Cappo, i will not only descend on you but also bless u with d spitting anointing. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2018
goldendollars:

Hello sis, don't over think it..it will come and go..be excited about meeting your LO.
I don't think u shud move around too frequently by your 39th week. You are already termed and stress cn easily mke u fall in labor.
Wish u safe.delivery.. We await your BS.

Thank you so much sis, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Frozenelsa:
Good morning mummies. This is my first time here and I have truly been blessed by all the testimonies here. I am a FTM, 6weeks and a few days and it has not been funny. Had a miscarriage last year but didn't suffer like this. This one, I have multiple fibroids, severe cramps which my Dr has given me drugs for and serious malaria which I refused to treat ooo cos its injection. I just tire but I am trusting God to see me through. Pls pray for me o.
Congrats mama. I wish u a smooth carriage all thru. But Na wao.... Team march seem to be overtaking February small small sha. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Bunny19:
Congrats mama. I wish u a smooth carriage all thru. Buy Na wao.... Team march seem to be overtaking February small small sha. cheesy cheesy

Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Dbryan...........EDD Sept 17th.....?

cherry24...,.......EDD Sept 17th .......BLUE

Helen101...........EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th
.........BLUE

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th
.......BLUE

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR We are now in the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2018
SORRY FOR THE LATE CALL THIS WEEK
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Frozenelsa:

Welcome my month mate. I just joined this thread yesterday too. Welcome. I'm having cramps too but mine is on and off. We will carry to terms by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Frozenelsa(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Rbae:

Welcome my month mate. I just joined this thread yesterday too. Welcome. I'm having cramps too but mine is on and off. We will carry to terms by God's grace.

Amen oooo by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Please who has review on either century washing machine or poly star washing machine. Please am about to order now I don't want to come and regret.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Frozenelsa:

Amen oooo by God's grace.

Yes o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Mama oya come and join team April 2019 na,
I'm sure baby girl is so ready for a sibling grin
she is ready o.
But hormonal imbalance won't let me be great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Ehimeomo:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To the glory of God & shame of the devil, I welcomed my real oyibo princess on 7/8/18 via EMCS, with baby weighing 2.5kg. BS in a bit!! Tho I'm still recuperating from the wound, fibroids pain & belly button pain. Sorry for the late alert!!!
congrats mama and welcome to your oyibo princess. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Ehimeomo:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Congrats mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Ameera2018:
Good morning Beautiful ladies,

I am extremely delighted to join this forum.
Welcome mama! We are happy to have you here enjoy your stay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2018
FloraEC:
TJ[Team July]

Natural way of inducing labor

1: EXERCISE
i: Bumpy ride
ii: climbing staircase/hills
iii: long walks
iv: dancing
v: kneeling on all fours

2: SEX
3: Eating dates/pineapple
4: Nipple stimulation
5: Warm water bath/drinking warm water

Remaining mama's may real contraction locate you all.

Team August how far na, you guys don't want me to shine small.
rub olive oil, u go shine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Frozenelsa:
Congrats mama on your bfp! This one has come to stay by His grace. Please treat the serious malaria to avoid complications. God will see you through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Folich: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Pregnancy is a risky period for a woman as any thing can happened to her. I would like to advise the women that they need to take care of themselves in the pregnancy period. The husband also need to support her throughout the period of 9 months. Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
I think oga 2....has reincarnated again lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Darsty99:

Biggest spitting bowl? cry.. Cappo, i will not only descend on you but also bless u with d spitting anointing. grin

Hain bless me with spitting anointing kwa? is that ow you use to do? Someone cannot play with you?
Oya chiowe, I willi not find your trouble again.
Trust you are good mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.